Life with Mother-In-Law Ch. 05

Story Info
Sue gets used before church.
2.6k words
4.44
83.8k
65

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
974 Followers

The following morning, I was the first to wake up. I took a quick shower, spending much of the time recalling the previous night's events. As I thought of all the nasty, kinky things that my wife and I had done with her mom, my dick hinted at becoming hard again. However, it had gotten quite a workout the night before, and wasn't up to the task of getting totally erect just yet.

After my hot, relaxing shower, I headed downstairs for my normal Sunday morning reading. It would be about an hour until Sue woke up to get ready for church, and even longer before Kate would get out of bed.

Or so I thought. I heard the shower turn on around 7:00, much earlier than usual. I continued reading for another half hour or so, until I heard the sound of footsteps descending the stairs.

I looked up from the couch to see Sue, my mother-in-law, in one of her more revealing party dresses. She smiled as she entered the living room and moved to stand in front of me.

"Good morning, Tyler," she said as she stood before me. Her shoulders were exposed in the tight black dress, and it showed off a large amount of her ample cleavage. It surely wasn't one of her standard church outfits.

"Good morning, Sue. You look... beautiful."

"Thank you. After last night, I'm just feeling particularly... sexy. I feel like showing off." Sue slowly approached me and got to her knees. It was very unlike her to be so forward without first being prompted by me or Kate.

"You're going to drive everyone crazy this morning. Me included."

From her knees, Sue looked up at me, hands folded in front of her in an almost supplicating pose.

"I know Sunday morning is usually your time, but... could you help me out before I leave for church? Last night I hardly slept, thinking about everything we did yesterday. I need more. I need you. Please?"

"You're sure you're rested and recovered enough for more? You took it pretty hard yesterday."

"Oh yes please, I'm ready. Please just use me again. I need it."

I finally had the presence of mind to put down my book and focus entirely on my sexy mother-in-law begging for dick. I stood and removed my shorts, allowing my cock to spring out in front of Sue's open mouth. She leaned forward to take me in her mouth but I moved my cock too quickly for her.

"What are you, Sue?"

Sue looked up at me with an evil grin before answering.

"I'm a whore. A filthy cock-sucking MILF whore." She tried again to get her mouth around my cock and again I pulled it away from her.

"Just a cock-sucking whore?"

"Oh no, also a nasty anal slut who loves getting pounded from both ends at once. A dirty cockslave who needs her pussy used all the time and shot full of thick creamy loads. Just a set of holes for you and my daughter to use."

"Good answer," I said as I grabbed a handful of her hair. "Start sucking now."

I forced her mouth down on my cock, not giving her a lot of choice in the matter. I was rewarded with a pleasurable moan from deep in Sue's throat, sending an amazing sensation through my cock.

"That's it. Such a filthy whore, sucking cock in your church clothes. A cock that belongs to your daughter's husband. What a nasty slut you are."

"Mmm hmm," Sue moaned in agreement. "I'm your nasty cock whore."

"Does my nasty cock whore want me to fill her mouth with cum this morning?"

"Wherever you want to shoot it. I'll swallow or take it in my pussy or ass. Anything you want." Sue interspersed the conversation with quick

"You'd let me cum in your ass? You want to sit through church knowing you just took it up your nasty little shithole?"

"Mmmm yes please, I love being a secret anal whore."

I resumed pumping hard into her throat, preventing her from saying anything for a while. The thought of taking her ass again certainly appealed to me, but it was always a tough decision when it came to deciding which of Sue's holes to fill.

Sue continued to suck. She was really demonstrating how skilled she had become at providing oral pleasure. She alternated taking me deep with teasing the head with her tongue. Occasionally, she would pull her mouth off and stroke my saliva-coated cock with her hand, moving her mouth down to kiss and lick my balls.

I was so entranced by my mother-in-law's cocksucking exhibition that I didn't notice Kate's presence downstairs until she spoke.

"You know, I thought I heard a dirty slut sucking cock down here. Looks like I was right." Kate entered the living room wearing a playful smile. "Decided not to give her the morning off?" she asked me.

"Her idea, babe," I managed to answer, despite Sue taking me particularly deep and sending a shiver of pleasure through my body.

"Really?" Kate asked, raising an eyebrow in surprise as she directed her gaze at Sue. "Our slut is getting more and more insatiable. I love it. Is my husband going to feed you a nice load before you leave for church, mommy slut?"

"I don't know, mistress. I would gladly take his thick load in my mouth or my pussy or my ass. My holes are here for his pleasure. And yours, mistress."

"Good slut. I'll let him have most of the fun this morning, but I think he should take you from behind and cream your pussy."

"We'll see what I decide," I interjected. "See what mood strikes me."

Kate smiled at this as she went into the kitchen to make coffee. I looked back down at Sue, still working hard on her knees.

"You know, Sue, I could probably cum twice. We have time."

Sue thought about this for a second, then understood what I was asking her for at that moment. She increased her pace and began using her hand at the base of my cock in order to coax a load out of me.

"Oh yes, that's gonna do it, Sue. That's gonna make me cum. Keep going. Keep going."

Kate must have heard me from the kitchen, because she returned to the loving room just in time to watch my orgasm begin. Sue grunted and moaned as she coped with the amount of semen I was pumping into her mouth. A small amount escaped to run down her chin, but for the most part she was able to get it all.

"That looked like a nice one, babe. Is the whore going to swallow her breakfast?"

Sue nodded and made a mmm-hmm as she gulped down the load in her mouth. There was a split-second look of displeasure on her face as she swallowed the sizeable amount of cum, but it was quickly replaced with a smile as she looked up at me.

"Put your cock back in her mouth, babe. I have an idea," Kate said.

I gladly complied with my wife's request, once again placing the head of my cock at Sue's lips and pushing it inside her talented mouth.

Kate approached the couch and sat next to me. She pulled out her phone from a pocket of her robe and got in position to take a picture of her mother in all her cocksucking glory. As she adjusted the shot on the screen and got into just the right position, I realize that it actually wasn't her phone she was using; it was Sue's.

Kate snapped a few pictures, giving us directions for minor adjustments she wanted to see. She got a shot of Sue deepthroating me, eyes bulging with the effort. She got a few of Sue with her hand around my shaft, licking my balls as she stared into the camera. There was one of Sue, eyes closed, at the exact moment that she received a humiliating slap from my still-erect cock.

When Kate was satisfied with the photo shoot, I pulled my dick from Sue's mouth and sat back on the couch. Sue remained on her knees, looking curiously at her daughter as Kate admired the pictures on her phone.

"More for the private collection?" I asked.

"Not quite," Kate responded, still scrolling through the photos. "These are for mommy to use. I noticed that it's been a while since she updated her background photo on her phone."

Sue looked concerned, but didn't say anything.

"How about this one, mom? I think it really captures your personality."

Kate showed her the picture she had selected. It was one where Sue had my entire cock in her throat, clearly straining to keep it down, with her watery eyes staring right into the camera.

"I made it your background and lock screen photo. And just in case you felt like trying to change it, I password locked your settings."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress." Sue looked taken aback at Kate's intrusion into her privacy, but not nearly as upset or resistant as I would have expected.

"Now, get up on the couch and bend over so Tyler can stuff that slut pussy."

I pulled Sue up to her feet and bent her over the couch, lifting her dress up to reveal her bare ass and exposed pussy. I gave her asshole a cursory tease with my thumb, even though it wasn't my ultimate target.

"No panties for church, mommy? Were you planning on showing off your pussy to all the horny guys there without our permission?"

"No ma'am, I just like the way it feels." I inserted my cock into her waiting pussy as she said this, eliciting a moan from her as I thrust all the way in.

"Good. The only people who can decide to share that pussy are me and my husband. Would you like that, you nasty whore? Getting shared with other guys or girls? I bet we could find a ton of guys who would line up to fill your dirty holes with dick. I have some girlfriends from the office who'd gladly give you a workout."

Kate's speech sent a jolt of arousal through my cock. Was she serious? Did she actually want to share her mother with other people? I had never even considered the idea as an option.

I began thrusting as these thoughts ran through my head. I started much faster than normal, owing to the excitement of thinking about whoring out my mother in law and using her with others.

"Oh... I... Kate... I don't know," Sue managed to get out as I took her hard from behind. She turned her head to look at her daughter pleadingly. "

"What the fuck did you just say?" Kate responded fiercely. I was expecting a disciplinary slap for Sue from my wife, but Kate simply moved into position next to her mother on the couch and grabbed a handful of her hair. "What do you mean you don't know? I think you know perfectly well that you'd love being used by a roomful of dicks or being passed around as a lesbian tongue slave." Kate's nasty proposal was getting me really turned on, and I took this arousal out on Sue's pussy.

I slammed into her repeatedly as she processed what Kate was suggesting to her. For a while all she could do was moan. I couldn't tell if I was hurting her, but I didn't care at the moment. All I could think about was Sue being used to her full capabilities as a filthy slut.

"I'm still waiting on an answer. Give her a rest, babe," my wife directed. I pulled my cock out of Sue, but remained in position to enter her again when prompted. Kate reached down to finger her pussy as she continued.

"Wow, someone is incredibly wet. I bet it's from thinking about my idea, huh? So what do you say, mommy slut? Should we set up a gangbang for you?" Kate was clearly bringing her mother to the verge of orgasm between her kinky talk and the deft attention to her pussy. I continued to stroke myself as I built towards my own climax.

"Yes... yes, please. I want it."

"You want to have your holes stretched by a bunch of strangers' big cocks?" Kate continued, increasing the pace of her assault on Sue's pussy.

"Yes!"

"You want to be an ass eating lesbian fucktoy for my girlfriends at work?"

"Oh my god, yes! OH! Oh my fucking god yes!"

"Good, now fucking cum for me!"

I stepped back to enjoy the view of my wife furiously fucking her mother from behind with four fingers. Sue was writhing from the violent pleasure induced by her dominant daughter. Sue gave out one more loud moan and then went silent as her orgasm overtook her.

My cock twitched as I watched my wife slow her thrusts and eventually pull her fingers out. She put her glistening fingers to Sue's mouth and gently forced them in, making Sue taste herself. Sue accepted with an appreciative moan.

"She's nice and creamy now, babe, but I think you should add some more."

"Of course," I answered, reassuming my position behind Sue and shoving myself all the way back into her soaked pussy. The stimulation of seeing my wife with her had gotten me close to the edge, and I had to hold back an orgasm almost right away. Barely able to hold back, I controlled my breathing and kept thrusting as Kate continued gently violating Sue's mouth with her hand. Sue's chin, neck, and the neckline of her dress where now pretty thoroughly soaked with saliva from the various uses her mouth had been put through this morning.

I was building slowly to climax until Kate started up her dirty talk again.

"Imagine how good she'd look covered in 10 or 15 loads. Wouldn't that be so fucking sexy?"

"Oh yes, babe, so fucking sexy." I was getting close.

"Or her forced to please Megan and Veronica with her slutty little tongue." At the mention of two of Kate's thick and sexy co-workers, I got even closer. "Mmm, yes, Veronica especially would love to dominate our whore."

"Oh... fuck that's it. Fucking cumming, babe."

As I said this, my dick erupted once more into my mother-in-law, this time deep in her pussy. It was short, but intense, and I shot a decent load despite already having orgasm not too long ago. As I finished cumming, I pulled out of Sue and took a step back to admire her.

Sue quickly stood from the couch and placed a hand under her pussy to stem some of the leakage. Still breathing heavily, she wore a brilliant smile as she tried to catch her breath.

"Thank you. Both of you. Oh my god. So great."

"Do you want to go get cleaned up, slut? You have to leave soon."

"Yes, thank you." Sue stood to leave, walking awkwardly with one holding her bunched up dress, and the other trying to hold back the semen dripping from her.

"But don't change clothes or fix your makeup!" Kate added as Sue ascended the stairs.

"Of course, ma'am."

Kate turned to me with a satisfied grin after her mother had reached the top of the stairs.

"Well that was a fun surprise this morning."

"Are you being too harsh on her with the clothes and makeup?"

"Babe, she's the one who so desperately needed to suck and fuck you this morning. Let her look like a whore at church if that's what she is." She moved to give me a light kiss on the lips. Her eyes still smoldered with a hint of lustfulness.

"Fair enough," I said. "So what are our plans for this afternoon?"

She smiled up at me mischievously.

"Weren't you listening? We have a gangbang to start planning."

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
974 Followers