Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz lets her step-dad see it all.
2.6k words
4.5
127.6k
36
0

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

During the week I was always the first one out of bed. I had to be at work by 6 AM, so I was often awake by 4:30. I could have slept later, but I used this time to wake up slowly without being rushed to get on the road.

My morning routine was always pretty much the same. I'd throw on my bathrobe and head to the kitchen to get my first cup of coffee and then make my way to the den to check out the computer.

I'd light a cigarette, sip my cup of coffee and check out the latest news from a variety of sources. Then I'd check my e-mail. After that, I'd check out a porn site for a few minutes and either jack-off watching the show or head to the bedroom and get comfortable before beating my meat.

Either way, I was pretty sure that I'd never get caught. With all the pills Beth took before finally going to sleep, she would be sawing logs till at least 9 AM. Liz usually didn't move until 10 minutes before she needed to get up.

So after the day and night I just had with Liz, I thought to myself -- screw the bath robe. There was no doubt in my mind that Beth wouldn't wake up and if Liz did, oh well, she seen it all yesterday.

It felt great waking up knowing that I'd be at work in a couple of hours, but right then I was nude, without a worry in the world. I walked in the den, turned on the lights, clicked on our local newspapers website and began reading the latest news.

I heard some noises from Liz's room and slowly heard the pitter-pat of her feet in the hallway heading towards the bathroom. She walked past the den and did an about face. She was wearing her shorts and a loose tee shirt and of course her bra. She shook her head, smiled, and said, "You horny old fart." Then she went to the bathroom. It was like yesterday never happened she shut the door and took care of her business then walked past the den again.

This time she didn't pause or stop, she just kept walking down the hall. Her last words to me before getting back into bed were, "I hope you have a good day." I answered, "After last night, I'm going to have a great day."

I didn't jerk off that morning. I just felt so alive. A 50 year old man, slightly balding though still in good shape, had a beautiful 19 year old lady suck his cock. No fantasy could top how I felt.

I had so much energy that day that work just flew by and before I knew it I was heading back home.

Now the thoughts of last night really invaded my mind and I wondered how Liz and I would react around each other and more importantly how we would react around Beth.

I pulled in the garage and Liz wasn't home yet from school. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I went in the house and gave Beth a kiss and a hug. We had our ordinary afternoon chit chat. You know, "How was work?" "OK, how was your day?"

I went in the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and grabbed my bath robe. But today instead of closing it, I just left it open. If Liz wanted a quick look I would freely show her. If she didn't, that was OK too. And if Beth and Liz were in the same room together I could just close the robe with my hand.

Liz finally came home and talked to her mom for awhile in the living room. I just sat in the den playing on the computer just like any other day. Liz finally made it down the hallway and came into the den. She asked me if I had as good of a day as I thought I would. "You bet I did!"

She smiled and noticed that my robe was open. She told me that I deserved to have a great day every now and was glad that she could help. She had such a beautiful smile and her eyes could melt the coldest heart. Just a beautiful angel.

As she left the room, I thought for a minute that here was a young lady whom I had known since she was three years old and now 16 years later she had given me a very loving and caring blow job.

I felt no guilt about it at all. She did it freely. And if nothing else ever happened that too would be alright. She was my daughter in every aspect and I would never abuse her.

About an hour after she arrived home Liz came back in the den and asked if she could make supper. I looked up and said, "Sure." I was going to say more, but I was speechless.

Liz looked at me innocently wearing some of her shorts. But these weren't the baggie ones I was use too. These were tight and I had a close up look at the camel toe the fabric had created. She also had on a halter top that was just as tight as her shorts and for the first time since I had ever fantasized about her, Liz wasn't wearing a bra. It was easy to tell that she was excited as her nipples poked right out at me.

All I could say was "WOW!" You could tell she was uneasy. She never dressed like this around the house. Liz said, "I feel naked." It was my turn to laugh and I opened my robe and said, "No, this is naked. You are hot and very sexy." I was rewarded with a nervous smile.

She led the way out of the den and I was right behind her watching her little butt wiggle with every step. We talked about what to make for supper and I suggested something simple like cheeseburgers and french fries.

She got the hamburger out of the refrigerator and the fries from the freezer. All I was doing was watching her walk around and getting harder by the minute. After she got the fries in the oven she started to make the burgers and pointed at my cock with a smile.

I was rock hard, which at any other time might be alright, but not right at that time. Beth was in the living room and if she ventured into the kitchen, I'm sure she wouldn't have liked the way her daughter looked and the reaction it gave me.

I told Liz that this wasn't good and that I was going to go take a shower and asked if she could finish supper. She smiled and said, "I bet you do more than just shower." I answered, "I bet you're right!"

I got in the shower and the warm water running down my back seemed to turn me on more. I became weak at the knees and laid down in the bath tub as the water hit my face and chest. I soaped up my cock and came pretty quick. The site of Liz's nipples and the thought that she didn't have a bra on was more then I could handle.

I finished my shower and open the door and could see Liz and Beth in the kitchen dishing up our meal. Liz was still dressed the same and Beth didn't seem to notice the change in her daughter.

It was becoming normal for us to eat our meals in front of the TV. The recliner was the only chair that provided any relief for Beth's pain. What wasn't normal was Liz eating with us. Usually she would eat her supper in her bedroom watching her own shows. But tonight she decided to eat with us.

I was trying to eat supper and look halfway interested of what was on the TV, but all I could do was constantly sneak a glance at Liz. My step-daughter was always a tease but now she had become a flirt. She knew she had my attention and she seemed to enjoy watching me squirm.

After we ate, I took Beth's plate and went to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. Right behind me was Liz with her plate. In the kitchen she smiled and opened my robe and saw that once again I was hard.

She grabbed hold of my cock while never breaking eye contact with me. "Sorry dad, but there won't be any late night visits tonight. I'm going out with Eve and Jimmy." I had become putty in her hands. Whatever she wanted I would oblige her. All I could say was "OK."

She leaned forward and kissed my chest and gave my nipple a light nibble and told me that she would make up for it on another day. Once again the only word to escape my mouth was "OK."

I went to bed that night and didn't need any videos to get me excited. The image of Liz in her skimpy tight clothes gave me a new high. With that vision and the blowjob she had given me the night before I was in Heaven.

That night, I jerked off with my left hand, while my right hand was busy burying a dildo up my ass. All I could think about was that the dildo was my cock in Liz's pussy and I was feeling what Liz would feel.

When this fantasy started I had no visions of fucking my step-daughter. But with the way she had been acting lately I believed it was just a matter of time before we did it. After I came I kind of chuckled to myself thinking that I hadn't even seen her nude yet and here I was fucking her.

I woke up the next morning a little after four and ventured out for my first cup of coffee. Again I threw caution to the wind and left my bedroom entirely nude. If Liz did wake up and get out of bed it was nothing she hadn't seen before.

I went to the den and clicked on the computer and lit a cigarette. I started my normal morning routine. As I drank my coffee and had a couple of smokes, I'd begin waking up as I read the morning news.

My mind was somewhat numb. I wasn't thinking about Liz, or work, or even what I was reading. I was just content and at peace. My 19 year old step-daughter had given me a reason to live. I was in such a great mood.

After about ten minutes of reading the news and catching up on late night sport scores, I heard Liz's alarm go off. That was different. Why would she be getting up this early? I paid no attention to it and just kept viewing the screen in the buff.

I could hear Liz slowly coming to life and I could hear her begin her walk down the hall. Usually she'll head past the den and either head to the bathroom or go to the kitchen and grab a soda.

But this morning was different. She entered the den and there she was -- entirely nude. With a cute little smile she said, "Good morning dad." A big smile came across my face and I said, "Well, good morning to you!" My fantasy had become a reality. We were both nude together, enjoying each others company.

She put her arms straight up over her head and stretched her body. Her boobs pointed right out at me. As her arms came down, she slowly spun around asked me what I thought and all I could say was, "Perfect!"

"This is what you've been waiting for isn't it." "Yes it is! Liz you are gorgeous!" "Thanks dad. It does feel natural to be this way in front of you. I told you there wouldn't be any late night visits, but I didn't say anything about an early morning surprise."

She had succeeded in surprising me and what happened next surprised me even more. She walked closer to me, got on her knees and spread my legs apart. She crawled in closer, resting her elbows on my knees and her hands massaging my thighs.

"Are you happy dad?" "Oh yes I am! Why do you ask?" "You don't feel like we're hurting mom."

I thought for a minute as I looked down at her. She was gently playing with my cock and the sides of her tits were now touching my thighs. I said, "No, I don't feel like I'm hurting mom or even cheating on her. I would never leave mom for you and I love her as much now as the day we were married."

I went on to say, "What we are doing has been totally free will. I didn't ask you to come in here this morning like this, though I'm glad you did. And you have never asked me to do something that I'm uncomfortable with."

Liz answered these comments by saying, "I know you love mom and this is why I love you and somewhat feel sorry for you. I want you to know how much I care about you and why I'm doing this." My little girl had matured so much, I put my hand on her chin and said, "Thank you sweetheart."

After that Liz went to sucking my cock. I put my hands on both sides of her head and began running my fingers through her hair. She got me rock hard and quit. She then crawled a little closer and stuck my dick in between her beautiful tits.

Tits that were always locked away in a bra felt so wonderful wrapped around my cock. Tits that I still hadn't touched with my hands were lovingly going up and down on my cock.

She did this for awhile then went back to sucking me off. Once again as I approached my explosion I told her that I was close to cumming. And once again she just kept sucking away. I erupted in her mouth and she kept milking me with her hand sliding up and down as her mouth rested on the head of my now sensitive organ.

When I was done she removed her lips and I watched her swallow my load. As I began to come back down to earth Liz stood up and put my knees together and straddled my legs as she sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss. I could feel my cock resting outside her pussy and her nipples brushing against my chest.

I returned her kiss and our tongues slowly dance together inside each others mouth. For the first time my hands touched her body as I hugged her I began massaging her back and worked my hands down to her small butt.

She is so small that my hands easily covered her little cheeks. I squeezed them and pulled them apart and then pushed them back together again.

It was so beautiful that I never wanted it to end. But after a few minutes reality set back in. I needed to get dressed and get ready for work. And Liz was ready to go back to bed for a couple of more hours of sleep.

My little girl was becoming my obsession. All day I couldn't get her out of my mind. I looked at my hands and got horny thinking that they had squeezed her little butt. And when I went for a piss break, I'd stare at my cock and remember that early that morning Liz had sucked it dry and swallowed every drop. And I was also a little jealous of my cock as it had been caressed by those perfect tits.

I had no idea what would happen next. I'd leave that up to Liz. She was fulfilling my fantasies without me even asking.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers