Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 06

Story Info
Step-dad introduces her to kinky sex.
1.9k words
4.4
135.5k
29
0

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

I use to have a hard time falling asleep. I knew I needed to get up in the morning but I could just laid in bed and watch odd shows or a porn movie into the wee hours of the morning. Then wake up the next day dead tired.

Not any more. After the last couple of days, I couldn't wait to go to bed just so I could see what tomorrow would bring. My darling step-daughter Liz had changed my whole outlook on life.

My mornings were becoming the best time of the day. I'd wake up and not even want to hit the snooze button. I was up and out of my bedroom in no time at all. And any thoughts about throwing on my bath robe were gone forever.

But sadly, for the next few days nothing happen. Liz never did awaken and I'd go to work a little depressed. I didn't get to see her nude and I began to wonder if that one morning get together was just that -- one morning.

But everyday when I got home, there she'd be either doing the dishes or making supper. Her clothes remained tight and the bra was gone. Even though she was dressed I still got a wonderful show. And I always tried to return the favor.

I'd strip and throw on my bath robe. I never had to fling it open like a common flasher. She'd do it for me. Sometimes she'd just look at my cock. Other times she'd give it a good yank, or she'd slap my ass.

I loved the attention and I dreamed about what our next adventure would be. I still hadn't played with her tits, or ate her out, and we still hadn't fucked. Yeah I was beginning to get the urge to fuck her. Let me rephrase that, I got the urge to make love to her.

About a week passed by and I had no contact with Liz. And during this whole time I wasn't masturbating either. I wanted to be ready when she was.

Beth and I watched one of our favorite crime shows and about half way through it she fell asleep. It was so hard to watch her slowly slipping away from us. She was my joy and my life, but the last few years had been extremely hard on not only me but Liz as well.

I watched the end of the show and covered her up, turned out the lights and headed to bed. As I left the living room I took off my bath robe and made my way to my room. As I got to the hall, Liz was leaving her room to go to the bathroom. We met in front of my door and she asked me why I looked so sad.

I told her it was hard to see her mom like that and that I missed our little get togethers. She leaned up and gave me a hug and said, "I love you, goodnight dad."

As I laid in bed I stared at the ceiling and began playing with my very limb dick. I thought if our time together was over I had some wonderful memories of seeing Liz nude and some wonderful blowjobs.

The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. It was over a week and hell I had a bad case of blue balls.

I rolled on my side and reached in my dresser for the baby oil and saw the double headed dildo staring at me. I thought what the hell. I hadn't had anything in my ass in quite awhile. I oiled it up and slowly stuck it in.

I laid on my side, my right hand reaching behind me and I slowly fucked my ass. My left hand began sliding around my now hardening cock. I closed my eyes and began moving my hips back and forth, starting a slow journey into a blissful state.

But my private moment was broken when the door opened and there stood Liz entirely nude. She had never seen anything up my ass before and she just stared for a moment. I hadn't seen her nude for awhile so I just kept fucking myself staring at her beautiful body.

She didn't say a word. She just climbed over me and laid next to me. She began massaging my butt and slide a finger in my ass and she felt the dildo sliding in out. She slid closer to me and began giving me soft kisses on the back of my neck and my ears.

Her hand reached around front and massaged my chest and it worked its way down and cupped my hand as I played with myself. I let go and let her take over the sensual massaging of my cock. I raised my body a little bit to slide my free hand underneath it and grabbed hold of the dildo.

I began moving around searching for her pussy and my hand found it. She was quite wet and my fingers began playing with her clit for the first time. I pulled her closer and we were now in a perfect spoon position and I guided the other end of the dildo into her.

I moved my hand to the middle of that dildo and began sliding in and out of both of us. We began moving in unison, fucking that cock together. She continued to play with me and kiss my ear and neck.

With my free hand I reached behind me and began massaging her butt and began moving her closer to me. I was finally able to let go of the dildo as it was buried in both of us. I could feel her wet pussy rubbing on my ass. We were joined together by a dildo and we just continued rolling back and forth.

Neither one of us seemed too eager to end it and we just kept moving and no words were spoken.

My eyes remained closed as this was an experience I didn't want to end. I was so relaxed and half asleep when Liz went from gently playing with my cock to a grip that I thought she'd pull it off.

And then she froze and I kept rocking back and forth ever so slowly. It was the first time that I had made Liz cum and I felt her warmth and could feel her fast heart beat on my back.

I quit moving and she slowly came down to earth. She loosened her grip on my cock and neither of us moved as she went back to playing with me. I wasn't too far behind Liz in cumming. My cum landed on her knuckles and her wrist and she brought it up to my lips and I licked it clean.

Then she leaned over me and gave me a very passionate kiss. We laid there, still no words were spoken. Neither one of us moved, except for my occasional hand moving across her butt or her hand moving across my chest.

I don't know who fell asleep first, but I woke up a couple of hours later, needing to pee. Liz was still hugging me and the dildo was still in the both of us. I slowly moved to get out of bed and set my ass free. Liz slowly began to wake up as I moved around.

After I went to the bathroom, I returned to bed and noticed that Liz had rolled over and went back to sleep. Her ass was looking right at me and the dildo was still inside her. It was my turn to cuddle her.

We slept a couple of more hours before my alarm went off. I reached to shut it off and Liz was stretching her arms above her head and her tits came out from under the sheet. She smiled at me and said, "We can never do that again. I mean we can do that again," as she pointed at me and her, "but we can't do this again," pointing at the bed.

She was talking about sleeping in the same bed. She was right. We were playing with fire. It was extremely rare that Beth would get up in the night, but if she did and she saw her husband and daughter sleeping together and they were both nude it would break her heart.

I agreed and leaned over and for the first time I took the initiative and kissed her. As our tongues woke each other up, I reached with my hand and cupped her breast. It was the first time I had touched them. They were firm and her nipples came alive with my tender playing.

I broke my kiss from her lips and began sucking on them. Flicking my tongue around the nipple and feeling them harden in my mouth. She reached down and began playing with the dildo that was in her all night.

Awhile back, I let her watch me jack off. That morning she gave me the privilege of watching her. I quit my kissing and laid next to Liz as her one hand played with her clit and the other jammed the dildo in and out of herself.

In no time she arched her back and she came for me. She looked at me with a smile and said, "No one has ever seen me do that." I thanked her and told her she had better get to her own bed or I may not make it to work.

She pulled the dildo out of her cunt and handed it to me. I sucked on the end and licked her juices off of it. She shook her head, rolled her eyes and said, "I got to go."

She left the room and I stared out my bedroom door and watched her naked body walk down the hall and into her bedroom.

That morning I didn't walk around the house nude or play on the computer. I shut the door and beat my meat. Not only did we share another unique experience together, but we shared a bed for a night.

As I pulled out of the garage, I was in a very hopeful state. It was Friday. It was another weekend. But this weekend was different.

At least once a month, Terri, Beth's sister stops by and takes Beth out for the day. It's a stress reliever for me and she does wonders for Beth's mood. I hate to say it, but those few hours alone are some of the most peaceful hours I have. I can free my mind of Beth's aches and pains for awhile.

But this weekend was different. Awhile back Terri, Beth, and I talked about spending some time at my mother-in-laws. Terri and Beth had not seen their mom in quite awhile and they were excited about the idea.

They were going to see their mom this weekend. They were going to leave sometime Friday afternoon or early evening. It was a 300 mile drive. They made plans to stop somewhere on the ride and arrive at their mom's Saturday morning.

Since neither of them worked, Beth because of illness and Terri was retired they would return something Monday.

I would have a whole weekend to make love to Liz. I still didn't know what her plans were, but I dreamed how special it would be to share a bed together without the fear of being caught.

A whole weekend... just me and Liz...

I was so excited by the idea that I decided to take Friday afternoon off and help get Beth ready for her long trip...

herdad
herdad
350 Followers