Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
Their weekend kicks off with some perversion.
5.6k words
4.5
105k
22
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

Noon could not come fast enough. I just wanted to go home. Help Beth get ready for her weekend trip and wait for Terri to show up. And then after that? God was I excited by the idea of what kind of weekend I could have with Liz.

I had a 15 minute drive home and I wasn't in the car for five minutes and I had my cock out playing with myself. And I didn't stop playing until I turned on our street and saw Terri's car in our driveway. Liz's car was also there!?!

This was already better then I dreamed. They could be gone within the hour and the house would be mine and Liz's!

I pulled in the garage and went in the back door to our kitchen. All three ladies were sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee. I grabbed a cup and sat down with them. I asked Liz why she wasn't in school and she said she didn't feel that well this morning but was starting to perk back up.

That last statement started me to perk up! I stared at her, stripping her with my eyes. She had on her baggie clothes and you could see she had on a black bra. It use to frustrate me seeing her dressed that way, but not any more because I knew what lied underneath.

Before it became obvious that I was drooling over my step-daughter, I turned my attention to Terri and asked how the kids were and how her husband was. Then I told Beth that she looked really pretty. Which she did.

She thanked me and then started telling me everything I needed to do that weekend. I shook my head in approval and said, "Don't worry, Liz and I will be fine. I'm sure we'll find something to keep us occupied." Terri and Beth laughed at this, but Liz gave me a cold stare and said, "Yeah, right."

She was upset about something and whatever it was I hoped it wouldn't ruin our weekend. Beth and Terri drank one more cup of coffee and both made one final stop to the bathroom before they said their good-byes.

Liz and I walked them to the door and everyone hugged each other and out the door they went. They got in Terri's car, as Liz stood on the front porch and I watched from the door, we waved good-bye.

As they pulled away, Liz came back in the house and I held the door for her with a warm smile and all I got was another cold stare. I shut the door and my shirt and pants fell to the ground right there.

As Liz was walking down the hallway, I followed behind my hardening cock leading the way. I asked her what her plans were for the day. She told me she was going up to her dad's. I said, "Oh sweetheart, you don't need to go up there."

This stopped her in her tracks and she turned around, pointing her finger at me saying, "I need money and I haven't done any work around here. And you're not paying me for what we have done. I'm not your whore, what I have done I have wanted to do."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." "Well you have." I asked her what had happened? She told me she woke up and just couldn't go to school. She loved last night. She told me it was bizarre and wild, but yet very compassionate and sensual. She just wanted to enjoy that feeling all day.

I said, "Great, so why are you upset?" She told me that this morning she felt so good that after she woke up she stayed nude. "Hell, mom even seen me parading around the house. I was in heaven."

Again I said, "Great, so why are you upset." And she told me to follow her. We went into the den and she sat at the computer. "I was so happy, that I wanted to see you nude, so I began playing your videos." I thought to myself, this is great so what happened.

She clicked on a video and said, "This one is my favorite." It showed me lying on my bed rubbing my cock, like it was a stick trying to make a fire. "Look at your eyes, you were so into it."

I stood behind her massaging her shoulders. "I sat here nude, playing with myself watching you. I was getting so excited about spending the weekend with you. I just kept watching different videos of you playing with yourself and then I found this one."

Oooohhh shit! I didn't even know that video was on the computer. It was the day Eve used a strap-on and butt fucked me. Hell, I haven't even watched it since it had happened.

I quit massaging her and began explaining what happened. "It was an accident. She caught me making a film and she kind of blackmailed me with it." "Yeah right," was all she would say.

I told her that it happened long before me and her had done anything and that I would never do anything to hurt her. She didn't know whether to believe me or if I was lying. I tried to refresh her memory.

"Do you remember when you took mom to the doctor's and you came home and I was fixing supper and I was entirely dressed." She looked at me a little confused and asked, "That is when this happened?" "Yes."

She watched the video a little longer in silence and then asked, "Was that the only time?" "Yes, it was." She watched a little more and asked, "Where in the hell did you get the thong and bra?" "They're yours."

She leaned closer to the screen and I tried to explain. "I had all these videos on the computer and I knew you had seen them. But you never made a comment, one way or the other. I thought if I put on your clothes that would surely get a rise out of you." The ice began to melt and as she was shaking her head, I said, "Though I wasn't expecting this kind of rise." And she broke out laughing.

"God, dad you're nuts. Is this the only copy of it?" She was starting to talk to me and I thought I'd better not press my luck and said, "No, I got a DVD in the bedroom." The frown came back on her face and I quickly added, "I swear on your lovely breasts that I have never watched it. This is the first time I have seen it since it happened." She told me to go and get it.

I went to the bedroom and quickly returned to the den with it. I felt like a little boy who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I stood before Liz, butt naked, and she sat in the chair totally in charge. "This is the only copy?" "Yes it is."

She opened the cover and broke it in half with her hands. Then she looked at me, pointed at the computer, and asked if I wanted to watch anymore? "No." And she deleted it. Again I apologized and said to her to please never doubt my love. "I will never hurt you." "Well, you did. I understand what happened and why it happened. But I wish you would have told me about it."

She went on to say, "I need to get up to dads. If you really love me you will do what I ask." I replied, "Whatever you ask I'll do. I am sorry." "I know you are, but now it's too late. I've made some plans and hopefully you'll understand why later."

She stood up and moved out of the way. It hurt me to know that she was going to Larry's house and tease him to get some money. She walked to her bedroom and came back carrying a bra and thong. "Since you like wearing my things, you will be wearing these when I get back." I asked, "When will that be?" "It might be in five minutes and it might be tomorrow morning, but you better be wearing them."

Out the door she went and my heart broke. I slipped on the thong and put on the bra and went to the living room and watched TV. The more I watched the clock, the more my heart sank. I thought I lost a whole weekend all because I couldn't say no to Liz's friend Eve butt fucking me. I stared at the TV, having no idea what I was watching and then looking at myself. Thinking, Liz wore this bra and this thong was next to her crotch.

Four o'clock. Three hours had past and I began to wonder if she would return at all. My eyes began to get teary when I heard a car door shut. It was Liz! Yes! My heart began to pump hard and a little smile crept across my face. She's home!

In she walked and her first sight was me in her bra and thong. She smiled and said, "I'm so glad you wanted to play." She shut the door and stripped out of her clothes. I noticed right away that her bra was gone as well as her thong. A little bit of jealously entered me but I didn't say a word.

She was home and she was nude! She asked me to join her on the couch. I had to ask, "Were you at your dads all this time?" "Yes, I was and I'll show you what I did." She was so excited. She got up and put in a DVD and returned to sit by me.

Before she hit the start button she told me, that the video of me and Eve really pissed her off and she wanted some revenge on me. But after hearing the whole story she decided to have some revenge on her dad.

She told me that got Eve's help in destroying Larry and that he would never bother her again. She said that Eve went up to Larry's about six in the morning before he left for work and told him that she wanted to party. Eve carried in three cases of beer and Larry said he had to go to work. Eve then told him that Liz was coming up later and wanted to party too.

Liz said, "That got to dad. He called in sick to work and by 6:30 he began drinking beer. He has wanted in my pants for so long he thought today would be his day." Liz then hit the start button and began narrating the video I was watching. "This is his living room." On the camera, Liz was sitting at the end of the couch.

"Eve started recording just after I got there. Now look at how drunk my dad is." On the screen, Larry went stumbling across and then almost running across the room and smacked head first into the dining room table. All I could say was, "Wow, he's wasted."

He got back to his feet and Liz was patting the cushion next to her for him to sit down. Once again he started his stumble and fell into the couch. His butt in the air and his head on the cushion. Liz helped him up and sat him down. He slowly laid down, his head on Liz's lap and they both stared ahead. I asked, "What were you staring at?"

"Well, he was getting anxious and wanted to come down here to get me, so Eve asked him if he'd like to see a strip show." And on the camera, Eve's ass came into view. I only saw it for a brief moment the day she fucked me and I had forgotten how beautiful it was.

She moved closer to Larry and Liz and I got a better view of her. She really has a pretty figure. And I began getting hard watching the show. Eve turned around and continued her dance for the camera. I remembered her small tits and can never forget her homily face, but in reality it wasn't a bad looking body.

She moved a little bit to the side and Larry was looking up at Liz and trying to grab her boob. Every time he did, she'd push his hand away and hold his beer so he'd get another drink. This seemed to happen every couple of minutes and the whole time, Eve kept dancing for them.

Liz leaned down and picked up Larry's head and started to dance with Eve. Now I was getting horny thinking I'd soon see my step-daughter dancing naked with her friend. She did take off her top and her shorts, but the thong and bra stayed in place.

Every now and then Larry would reach up from the couch and try and grab anything he could of her. But she always managed to get away. Eve went over to Larry and helped him to his feet and had him dance with them.

Eve began stripping Larry, which was kind of comical to watch. He could barely stand and she was pulling down his pants. Liz was barely on the screen still dancing egging Larry on to join them.

Finally, Larry was nude and dancing with them. If you want to call it that. His dancing was basically just trying to stand. It was quite a contrast in bodies. Two hard bodied young ladies, whose bodies seem to shine on the TV, and Larry who had to have the hairiest body I'd ever seen. From head to toe, front and back, there was hair everywhere. And I hate to admit it but the largest cock I've ever seen.

Now I felt a little bit insecure. Liz asked me, "Isn't he something?" I hate body hair and have shaved it often, so to see it was nothing short of ugly. All I could say was, "that's gross." And for some unknown reason I added, "And that's enormous." Liz shot back, "I have to admit my dad is very well hung. My mouth dropped open when I saw that."

She looked at me and saw my insecurity and added, "Its way too big for me, in fact dad, you're to big for me. But I love your cock so much." And for the first time since the video started she began playing with me.

I couldn't believe how hard I was getting and Liz asked me if this was turning me on. I told her every time she nude and plays with me I'm turned on. She smiled and said, "Smart answer."

Larry "danced" until he couldn't do it any more and fell onto the couch. His back toward the camera and he laid motionless. Liz and Eve got closer and slapped him and shook him and still no movement. Liz then said, "He was out cold. Then our fun began."

The girls rubbed lotion on their hands and began massaging it all over Larry's back. Liz then said, "Hair removal cream." They danced alone as they waited for the cream to go to work and I watched Eve pinch Liz's boob through the bra. Liz didn't add any comment to that and I didn't ask.

About ten minutes had past and the girls began using a washcloth and rubbed his back. His hair fell off in nothing felt. What I watched very closely was Liz doing his ass and asshole. "Yeah, watch and you'll see I get a couple of fingers up his butt." She did! And he didn't move. He was out cold.

With the back done, they rolled him over on his front and started the creaming session again. Once again Liz did the private areas. She covered his balls, his cock, and all the pubic hair.

And once again the gals went back to dancing. This time Liz finished stripping and they danced and now both of them were naked. And they wrapped their arms around each others necks and shared a very sensual kiss. It stopped when it was time for full frontal hair removal!

The gals removed the last of his hair and if I thought he was huge before, he was even more impressive with no hair around it. Liz played with it for awhile and Eve moved the camera closer. Hell that cock was as big as her head. Liz said, "What a sorry son of a bitch. He always wanted me nude. And I was and look at it – as limp as can be."

Then Liz looked directly in the camera and began sucking that cock. Shit – not much more of the head went in her mouth. He was so damn big. She took it out and it just fell down. The girls started laughing and the bra and thong that Liz had just taken off were put on Larry.

As the camera rolled the girls took some pictures and out of the corner of the camera was a new person. Hell it was Jimmy, Liz's boyfriend. He was also nude and walked up to Larry and Eve opened his mouth while Jimmy stuck his cock in it. And the video ended.

I looked at Liz and said, "Remind me never to get on your bad side." She laughed. Then she showed me the photos they had taken. Jimmy's face was blacked out but you could plainly see a man's cock in Larry's mouth as he wore a bra and a thong.

Then Liz showed me the photo of Larry in his "outfit" and the letter she left him. It said,

Dear Dad, I came up to party with you and you turned out to be a freak. If you ever come near me or call me again, I will take these photos and bring them down to the bar and show everyone. If you are interested in seeing all the photos I took they are playing right now on your computer. Bye forever, Liz

P.S. – You always wanted in my bra and thong. Well you're in them now!

Liz said, "It was great. Jimmy and Eve went along because they hate him more then me. He will never bother me again." I had to ask her, "So the part with you and Eve?" "Yes dad, Eve and I have made love before. Though Jimmy doesn't know it. He came in after we kissed."

I said, "Wow!" Liz said, "Come on dad, you had to have an idea that Eve and I fooled around." I shot back, "Think about it. Eve has fucked you. She's fucked me. And she's fucked Larry." Now it was Liz's turn to say, "Wow."

It was quiet for a moment and Liz said there was one more thing she needed to do before we started our weekend. Did she just say "our weekend!" Alright! Without haste I asked, "What?"

First, she told me to get the DVD out of the player. I handed it to her and she broke it. "I'm not going to risk anyone else seeing that!" As I stood before her still in her bra and thong, she put her feet on the couch, her knees came up to her chest and she crossed her arms over them. Then she laid her head on them and look towards the ground as she spoke.

"Jimmy has a basketball game tonight. And before every game I give him a good luck blowjob." The way she was speaking, I think she thought I'd scold her. Instead I just listened. "He will be coming over here in about 10 minutes. I told him we'd be the only ones here – that you were still at work."

I said, "That's fine sweetheart, I can hide out in my bedroom." She looked at me and said, "Oh no, I want you to watch. Instead of sucking his dick, I'm going to ask him to screw me." I said, "Sure, I'll watch."

She jumped off the couch and hugged me and said, "You're the greatest." I asked, "You do want me to get out of these don't you." She said, "Oh you don't understand, Jimmy would freak out if he knew about me and you and he'd tell mom. I want you to stay in my bra and thong and hide in my closet." I thought for a minute and remembered her comment earlier about starting our weekend together and I said, "I can do that."

"Thanks dad. He is going to be here any minute. Go wait in my room and when you hear the doorbell, get in the closet. He won't be here very long. He has to be at the school and on the bus by 5 o'clock." I looked at the clock it was already 4:30 – so this was going to be fast.

I was lying on Liz's bed thinking how bizarre is this? I'm in her room in her bra and thong and she is in the living room entirely nude. As my mind began visualizing it all I heard the doorbell and I went into Liz's closet.

"Damn Liz, where did this wild side come from?" Jimmy asked as they entered the room. Liz answered, "I was taught to share my beauty with those I love." I looked through the louver door and was proud of her comment. It's something I've been saying to her a lot lately. She has a fantastic body and there was no need to be ashamed of it.

Liz laid on the bed, her knees slightly bent and her hand went down to her clit and she slowly began massaging herself. Jimmy had on his basketball warm-up pants and a sweatshirt. He stood by the side of the bed pulled his pants down just enough to show his cock and his bony ass.

He grabbed Liz by the head and pushed her towards his cock. "OK, give me some good luck," is all he said. Liz went up and down on his cock for maybe a minute and said she couldn't do it. He looked at her and asked why. "A couple of hours ago, your cock was in my dad's mouth and now you want me to suck it. I can't do it." Jimmy with his own selfish thoughts grabbed her head and tried again to get his cock in her mouth. She held him off and said no. She then reasoned with him, "Your luck comes from me receiving your cum. So why not cum in my pussy?" "Damn it, I'm in a hurry let's go!"

Oh this boy needed to be bitch slapped. He left his pants on and got in between Liz's legs and jammed his cock in her. She let out a moan, not of passion, but rather of pain.

Liz was right about one thing though. It wouldn't take long. His little butt maybe went up and down ten times and he was spent. As fast as he came in her, he was just as fast getting off of her.

He pulled up his pants and said in a halfway panic, "I've got to go." Liz just laid in bed and said, "Good luck, see ya later." Even after I heard the front door shut I stayed in the closet and stared at Liz. You could tell she got nothing out of that experience. She finally spoke, "Dad?" "Yes?" "You can come out of there and please go lock the front door."

I did as I was told and returned to her bedroom and laid next to her. I hugged her and we were both quiet for a little while. Finally, Liz broke the silence. "Dad I told you about me and Eve. Have you ever had sex with another guy?"

herdad
herdad
352 Followers
12