Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 08

Story Info
A new life begins after they watch a movie.
2.2k words
4.58
101.4k
29
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

Throughout the movie Liz and I cuddle and occasionally I'd feel her hand sweep across my chest or gently stroke my cock. Her head rested on my shoulder, my arm became a pillow for her. To help keep it from falling asleep I'd massage her tit and kept her nipple hard with light pinching.

Though we were nude and stroking each other, during the movie we were more like father and daughter instead of lovers. We were trying to figure out who committed the murder and we'd share our thoughts on why we thought so. Then one of us would say, "It couldn't be him (or her) because remember they were at the store."

We were so relaxed with no tension about what would happen next. It was very comforting. When the movie ended, I think it dawned on us at the same time that, we were a lot more then a step-father and step-daughter, we were connected, in such a caring way that sex became secondary.

As the credits to the show played on the TV, I used two fingers and placed them under Liz's chin and gently moved her head towards mine. And we kissed. In our living room, next to the recliner where my wife slept, I was naked with her daughter and we were kissing, knowing what was coming next.

The thought of actually sticking my dick in this girl got my juices flowing as we continued to kiss. We were interrupted by the phone. Liz picked it up, "Hi Mommy." Then a pause, Liz then answered looking at me, "No, I decided to stay home, daddy looked so lonely. I thought I'd keep him company. Would you like to talk to him? Hold on."

Liz handed me the phone and squirmed out of the recliner. She picked up our dishes and headed to the kitchen as I watched her cute little naked body walk away from me. "Hi honey. Wasn't expecting to hear from you, it's kind of late."

Beth answered, "I know. I took a nap on the ride, so I'm doing pretty good right now. Has was your night?"

I said, "Great, Liz made us some pizzas and we watched a movie together."

Liz came back in the living room and began sucking my cock. My mind raced when Beth asked me if I would be getting ready for bed soon. I couldn't quiet tell her that my plans were going to bed with her daughter, who was sucking my cock as I was talking to her. Beth said, "I'm glad you two are getting along OK. I always worry about you two."

I said, "We're doing great. It's been a great night of bonding." Liz quit sucking for a second and gave me a look like I can't believe you just said that.

Beth than asked me what I had planned for tomorrow. "Being lazy. I plan on spending most of the morning in bed. Than maybe take a nice long hot bath."

Bet giggled and said, "That sounds relaxing."

I said, "Yeah, I've worked to this point for quite awhile, so this weekend I'm going to enjoy it."

Than Beth asked what Liz had planned? "I don't know you can ask her." I gave Liz the phone and she quit sucking on my dick as she talked to Beth. This was a major turn on for me.

With her mouth about 6 inches from my cock, my step-daughter told her mom -- my wife -- that tomorrow she was just going to go with the flow. "If anything comes up and dad needs some help, I'm sure he'll put me to work." Now it was my turn to think, I can't believe she just said that.

"OK mommy, I love you. Good night." She handed me the phone, I hung it up, and she went back to sucking my dick. It was like the phone call never happened.

I finally told her to stop. "Believe it or not, I want something more then you sucking my cock." She crawled up in the chair and straddled my body. This was it! No turning back now.

Liz's shaved little pussy was inches from my dick. She teased us both by rubbing my head on her clit. Then she raised up a little bit, slid closer to me and began lowering herself on my shaft.

We stared into each others eyes realizing that there was no turning back. All I wanted was to see her nude, but now in our living room, not five feet from the recliner, my wife Beth slept on, I was entering her.

I was nervous and a little scared. As she slid down farther, my cock felt her tightness. Her small body presented me with a very tight pussy. I didn't move. I didn't want to rush it and I most certainly didn't want to hurt her. Her arms were around my neck and her mouth began to slowly open as she continued to set my dick deeper and deeper into her.

We shared very timid kisses until she finally sat perfectly still. There was no doubt, I was entirely inside her. I began rubbing my hands on her back, trying to relax her and let her control the tempo.

She slowly began working her way back up, when once again the phone rang. We both had a look of fear in our eyes. We knew what we were doing felt right, but no one else would ever understand.

Liz sat back down on my shaft, leaned over and picked up the phone. This time it was her boyfriend on the phone. I could hear his voice as Liz held the phone in her ear and looked at me. "We won our game! I played great! That fucking worked better than the blowjob! That's my new good luck charm."

Liz caught her breath and said, "I'm glad you guys won, but I really can't talk right now."

Jimmy asked, "What's the matter?"

"I don't know, after you left, I began shaking and getting dizzy, and now I feel so full."

Oh music to my ears! I grabbed Liz's small hips and slowly raised her a couple of inches and lowered her back down on to my cock. She teased me before with Beth on the phone now it was my turn. Again, I could hear Jimmy, "Can I come over?"

"Not tonight. I'm getting ready for bed and so is my dad."

Jimmy then asked,"Well, can I call you in the morning?"

Liz quickly shot back, "Listen, I told you that I was shaking and dizzy before and now I have this full feeling. I'm coming down with something." Again I raised her a little bit and lowered back down. "If I don't call you in the morning..."

Raised and lowered.... Liz tried again, "If I don't call you in the morning do not stop by. With this shaking and dizziness and fullness, I might be getting the flu. And I don't want you to get it." Once again, I raised her a little and then lowered her. This time on the way down, she let out a moan and told Jimmy, "I got to go. I'll probably see you in school Monday."

Jimmy got out a "But," before Liz hung up the phone.

With in a matter of ten minutes we had received phone calls from loved ones. It was our last chance to stop from crossing a line which we knew we could never return from. But we also approached this line... slowly. There was no doubt that we wanted to make love. And yes we knew the consequences and we'd do everything in our power to make sure nobody would ever be hurt by the choices we made.

I no longer needed to raise and lower Liz. When she put down the phone, she leaned forward wrapped her arms around my neck and began slowly sliding up and down, then back and forth on my cock. Her tits were eye level and I grabbed one with each hand. I massaged them, caressed them, suck them, and pinched them. I had these wonderful firm breasts right in front of me and Liz's movements encouraged me to continue worshiping them.

Our first session together wasn't rough or brutal. It was very relaxed and exciting. Liz controlled every movement and as a new movie was starting on the TV and the candles showed our reflections on the wall, my hands moved down to her hips and I just watched this beautiful young goddess share her passion with me.

We didn't fuck and we didn't screw. I wish I could come up with the perfect word for it -- it was more then making love. As both of us were reaching our point we stared deeply into each others eyes and somehow Liz got tighter. If at that point I wanted to change my mind and say, "No we can't do this," I couldn't have escaped. My cock was her pussy's prisoner.

When every inch of me was buried in her she would tighten her muscles and raising her hips she seemed to stretch my cock a couple of inches. Then when she reached the head she would relax and slide easily back down my dick. It was her tightness that finally made me shoot my load deep into my step-daughters pussy. She went up and down a few more times and made sure I was totally drained. We finally came to rest with her still buried on my now dwindling cock.

The recliner was all the way pushed back and she cuddled close to me. We kissed and through my heavy breathing all I could say was, "I love you so much." She didn't answer me, she just cuddled and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked down and saw her chest going in and out as she slowly regained her composure.

We stayed in that position until my cock finally fell out. In a low voice, Liz said, "I guess I should get cleaned up before I make a mess." She got out of the recliner and I followed right behind her.

I picked her up and said, "No, I'll clean you up." And she stared at me, smiled, put her arm around me, and I carried her towards my bedroom.

It was a trip down memory lane. How many times through the years did I carry her to bed? More the once as a child, she'd lay on the couch under blankets watching TV with Beth and I. She would be in misery from throwing-up or having a fever. When she finally fell asleep, I'd pick her up and carry her to bed.

But this was quite different. That little girl I carried before was gone. I was now carrying a beautiful young lady. There weren't any blankets keeping her warm, in fact she was covered with nothing except some sweat.

I laid her on the bed and laid next to her. I asked her, "Do you still have enough in you to sit on my face?" She gave me a bewildered look and slowly began situating her body over mine. I think she was waiting for me to say no, I didn't mean that.

She got close enough that I grabbed her ass from behind and pushed her pussy down on my face. She sat still for a moment as I licked my cum from her pussy. I slowly began moving my neck around and raised her a little bit and licked her from her asshole to her clit.

I think she was waiting for me to attack her clit as I did earlier, but this time I just licked every inch of it. I let go of her butt and she slowly began grinding her body into my face. I reached around and got a hold of her tits and for the first time I got rough with them.

I squeeze them hard and she let out a short moan, but when I pinched and swirled around her nipples, she let out a scream. Her hips moved faster and my nose got to play with her clit as my tongue darted inside her. I looked up and saw she was holding onto the headboard. Her hair was all flopped forward so I couldn't see her eyes.

Her grunts from my tit play and nipple torture got her screaming and she sat on my face with all her weight and I finished eating her out as she came in my mouth.

This was the second time I played a bit rough with her and she took it like a champ. She slowly raised up and laid next to me. "I've never done that before."

I said, "You've had guys fuck your face, why can't you fuck theirs?"

With a big smile she gave me a big hug and said, "Dad, you're the best!"

We settled into bed under the blankets, in a spoon position, with me cuddling Liz. It was a turn on for me to have my cock right next to her ass and I thought before this weekend was over that little butt would be mine. I closed my eyes realizing I needed to have her total trust before that could become a reality. We shared one more kiss and I said, "Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight Dad."

herdad
herdad
350 Followers