Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 09

Story Info
Dad gets rough with his step-daughter.
3.9k words
4.46
122.9k
60
0

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
349 Followers

When I awoke in the morning, I was no longer cuddling Liz. Sometime through the night I had rolled over and was looking at the wall across the room. I rolled back into the center of the bed and noticed that Liz too, had also been repositioned through the night.

Instead of looking at her back I was looking at her closed eyes. After a nights sleep she was still a thing of innocent beauty. I had to go and pee but before I did, I lifted the blanket and there she was curled up in a little ball, still nude, and her tits staring straight ahead at me.

I snuck out of bed and drained my pee filled hard-on. But to my amazement it didn't go down. I stayed hard and proudly bounced out to the kitchen made a pot of coffee, lit a smoke and admired myself. 50 years old and hard as a rock! Then my self-centered praise was interrupted by a sound in the living room.

Then I let out a large laugh and spoke out loud, "You horny old fucker." I guess I was a little louder then I thought because I had awakened Liz. She came out of the bedroom in all her glory asking who I was talking to. I laughed a little more and told her to come into the living room. She walked in and she started laughing too.

We were so much into what we were doing last night that the TV was still on and the candles were still burning in their glass cups. She shook her head and said she was going back to bed. Then she quickly added for more sleep.

She couldn't comprehend that on a Saturday morning I was up at 8 AM. But during the week, I got up at 4:30 so, for me, that was sleeping in. Liz on the other hand would sleep to noon if I let her.

I watched her walk back down the hall and turn into my bedroom. A great sign! She didn't go to her own bedroom. I went back out to the kitchen, had another smoke and sipped on my cup of coffee. I was still hard and knew that soon... very soon... I would fuck Liz.

Last night, we had a very sensual and loving night. This morning I wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck Liz hard and brutal. I wanted to make her scream and beg for more. I put out my smoke, finished my coffee and headed back to the bedroom.

Liz was curled back up in a ball and already back to sleep. Her little butt cheeks smiling at me. I crawled into bed and snuggled next to her. I began rubbing my hard cock on those cheeks and occasionally up and down her crack.

I got some attention when she reached behind and grabbed my cock and pushed it away. "Please, not now." I went from my cock teasing to my hand probing. I snuck my hand between her butt cheeks and wiggled it between her clenched legs and found her twat. I began massaging her clit and within no time she was beginning to respond. As soon as her legs began to loosen up, I stuck two fingers into her tight hole.

And began jamming in and out. Every time they went in my thumb tickled her asshole. Liz was waking back up and said, "Noooo," as she rolled over on her back. That was all I needed. Her eyes were still closed as I sat up and spread her legs.

As I moved in between her on my knees, her eyes opened, and I grabbed her thighs and pulled her lower on the bed. She wasn't fighting me, but it was obvious that she just wanted some more sleep. I reached a little behind me, took hold of her ankles and pulled them forward. All of a sudden her knees were pressed against her chest and now... she was wide awake.

She hadn't seen this in me before and you could see the look of fear in her expression. I looked into her eyes and said, "It's time for you to be fucked!" She still didn't say anything. She had no idea of what to do or what to say.

The position she was in gave me a clear shot at her cunt. Her butt was a little bit off the bed and she was pretty much stuck. My arms were on either side of her and placed just below her knees. So her legs were straight out. I told her, "Grab my cock and stick it in." She still didn't answer me and knowing there was no escape she did as she was told.

I was still on my knees and could feel Liz's hand on my dick and lining it up for me to enter her. Unlike last night, I was in control and there would be no slow entry. As soon as my cock touched her hole, I quickly moved my hips forward and half of me was inside of her. She let out her first sound, a weak and timid, "Ouch."

I withdrew a little bit and then rammed it back home. 8" was now buried inside this small girl of mine. This time her voice wasn't timid. At the top of her lungs she screamed, "OUCH. Take it easy, you're going to rip me in two."

All I could say is, "We're just getting started." I settled down for second and put Liz's legs on my shoulders, and then I straighten my legs and rose up off the bed. The only parts of me on the bed were my hands and my toes. I was in push-up style position, with Liz's head propped under a pillow, in a very uncomfortable looking position. Her arms were flat on her side really unable to move much at all. Her legs trapped on my shoulders and her butt a little bit in the air, I had nothing but smooth sailing into her tight pussy.

The bed began bouncing as I performed my push-ups into her. There was nothing easy about this. I thought to myself Good morning Liz, say hi to daddy! Every pump into her was 8" and while she was trying to relax I wouldn't let her. This little bitch, my step-daughter was mine!

I never slowed down or changed my pace. I piled drove into a quivering defeated young lady. And for the first time she didn't get me to cum in a hurry. I just kept fucking her as she screamed and begged for mercy. "Shit daddy, take it easy, please... oh fuck... you asshole... oh fuck... please daddy." It was pure music to my ears.

For over ten minutes my knees never touched the bed. I just fucked the living shit out of her. "Daddy... please... oooohhh fuck.... goddamn it.... please." She finally resigned herself to the fact that I wasn't going to stop this rough pounding. Her pleas went from words to odd sounds, "ugh.. ohh.. ouch."

And then she changed again. Somehow she had managed to move her one arm under her and played with my balls. "Come on you fucker... you can fuck me harder then that... come on daddy fuck me... oh shit... ouch... you bastard fuck me."

So many words were coming from her mouth and there was no more resistance from her cunt. In fact, I was sliding in pretty easy. On every slam, our bodies would make a smacking sound and Liz quit playing with my balls and used both her hands to try and raise her hips and give me a chance to go still deeper. But the reality was that I was in as deep as possible. So all I could do was slam it harder. As I pulled out of her pussy going back down, I'd push off the bed with my feet and plow into her.

My full weight would be on her as my body came crashing on top of her. I could hear her gasp for air and her eyes were suddenly glassed over. She was in her own little world. "Fuck me... please... jam it in me... I've never been fucked this hard... fuck me daddy." The last time she said daddy did me in.

I quickly pulled my legs up towards my body. Her legs went from my shoulders and fell down my arms. I moved quickly to get on top of her and jerked my meat and splattered my cum all over her face.

She had one major size bubble of cum on her lips and as she gasped for air, she would create little bubbles that she would suck in as she inhaled. I didn't admire my work for long as I fell to the side of the bed.

Both of us just stared at the ceiling for the longest time. Neither one of us said anything. I finally rolled over and put my arm around her waist. She looked at me with a smile, pointed at her face, and asked me, "What do you want me to do with this?" She was pointing to my cum which was everywhere. I took my finger and began cleaning her face off. Every time my finger got a load of cum, Liz would open her mouth and suck my finger dry. After she was all cleaned up, she rolled towards me and our noses touched and she asked me, "Where did that come from?"

I smiled and said, "I woke up horny and wanted to fuck the hell out of you. I probably wouldn't have but when you came out of the bedroom earlier entirely nude and then returned to this bedroom, I knew you were totally comfortable with what we were doing. So I thought what the hell. It's time to make Liz my little slut."

Liz perked up, "So I'm your little slut?" "Yup, you're my slut, my bitch, and my step-daughter." Then she asked me another question, "Then what's that make you?" "I'm your daddy. Who has loved you since you were a little girl." She then asked, "OK daddy, can we now go back to sleep for a little while?"

Hell, I'd be useless for awhile. Why not take a morning nap? So I said, "Sure." I laid on my back and Liz rested her head on my chest. For a little bit, she played with one of my nipples as she sucked on the other. She then rose up and we explored each others mouths with our tongues. Liz then said, "Thank you daddy. I have a feeling I'm going to be learning some things."

I smiled at her and said, "I hope so." I laid there for a short time staring at the ceiling and watched my baby girl fall asleep.

I closed my eyes thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her and hopefully today they would be fulfilled. I fell back into a deep sleep and probably would have slept a lot longer if Liz hadn't woke me up. Believe me though I wasn't complaining -- she was sucking my dick. There is no better feeling in the world then going from a sound sleep to having a raging hard-on because a woman is playing with you.

But this feeling was even more intense because the woman was my 18 year old step-daughter. In a couple of weeks she'd be turning 19, but right now she was naked, on her knees, sucking my dick as I laid in bed. I looked at my little princess as she sucked away. Her big tits touching the side of my leg, her skinny legs sticking out to the side giving me a slight view of her little butt.

I've got to say that the more I look at that butt the prettier it gets. It is perfect for her little body. As Liz sucked away, I massaged her butt and occasionally gave it a light slap. She just kept sucking. This blowjob was a little different then past ones. My cock shined from the amount of spit on it. It was everywhere and even running down Liz's chin.

I guess our earlier adventure into fucking sex instead of loving sex turned her on because she wanted my cum and she wanted it now. I began trying to time my movements with hers. When she started putting my cock in the back of her throat, I tried jamming it down all the way without forcing her to do it. But she couldn't quite get it all.

I was getting more turned on by the whole sight. Liz going crazy on my cock and her little body curled up in a ball lying next to me. And that little ass began looking more and more inviting. My smacks on her butt began to come more frequent and every slap a little louder. But she just kept sucking.

I knew I could get her to suck my cock and swallow my cum anytime I wanted it. Hell, she's done it with her mom in the next room. So that was not my priority. My priority right then was that cute little ass. SMACK. That one got her attention. She stopped sucking for a second and caught her breath, though her mouth never left my cock.

She regained her composure and went back to sucking me off. SMACK... SMACK... That got the mouth off the cock. "Ouch... that hurts!" For that split second, as she talked I saw the anger in her eyes. But then she went back to sucking. SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... "Goddamn it daddy that hurts."

All I could say as I grabbed her hair was, "Tough come here." I laid her beside me and rolled over on top of her. My 200 pounds laid flat on top of her 85 pound frame. All thoughts of saying anything were gone as Liz just tried to catch her breath. Her mouth was already open and I planted mine on hers and tongue fucked her mouth.

There was a look of panic on her eyes because I was slowly suffocating her. Just before panic turned to total fear, I pushed myself up and she inhaled deeply. Any attempt at resistance was gone as Liz's priority was just trying to breathe again. I grabbed one of her legs and threw it over to the other side and now instead of her looking at me, I was looking down at her backside and the little butt that had a light red glow to it from my earlier smacks.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. Her head was turned to the side on the pillow, her arms laid flat on the bed, while her butt was up in the air. My dick was already good and wet from her cock sucking and it easily slid in her pussy. Just one push and I was buried in her.

A soft moan escaped her lips as I looked down at my prize. The more I have looked at this butt the last day and a half the cuter it has gotten. And in this position, Liz even had some hips.

This was a session I didn't want to end, so I paced myself. Slow and steady was the way to go. I pounded my rod into her and her earlier groans for air were now replaced with groans of passion.

Her butt got the best of me and I resumed giving it some smacks. Not as hard as before and this time Liz seemed to be getting into it. "Spank me daddy, I've been a bad girl."

Growing up Liz was your typical child. She had more then her share of dumb mistakes. Like cheating on an English test in the fourth grade. Or stealing some perfume from a discount store a couple of years ago. But for the grief she had given me and Beth, we never spanked her. Now here she was willingly giving her body to me and I was spanking her.

With each smack you could see how her butt would tighten up and then relax again. I could also see my hand prints on that pretty little butt. The more I spanked the hornier I got and my thoughts of spanking her left my mind.

My idea of a slow and steady love making session were out the window. I grabbed both of her hips and began pulling her back towards me as I pushed with all my might. "Oh fuck... fuck your little girl daddy. Please fuck me hard... cum in me."

Through this adventure Liz had raised her body up and was now on her hands and knees as she looked straight ahead at the headboard. Her motions were in time with mine. And I wanted to see how much my little girl was into it.

I quit moving and let go of her hips, it was up to her to keep this session alive and she did. Her whole body started rocking back and forth. My cock could have been a dildo with a suction cup attached to the wall and she would have fucked it. She was so hot and so close to cumming. "Quit teasing me daddy. Fuck your baby girl... please I need to cum... please. Pound your dick in me."

Her begging gave me a sense of power and I began my movements again. This time though, I pulled out my cock and pushed it back in an inch or two... then another short stroke, then the third stroke was as hard as I could, then I'd pull out and do it again. Short stroke... short stroke... bury it. And Liz began whimpering on the short strokes, "Please daddy, I need it all." Then on the third stroke, "Ahhh... yeah fuck me harder."

My little 85 pound step-daughter wanted it harder. Begging for it. I spanked her ass a few more times and fucked her until she became a sack of dead weight on the bed. We both came at the same time and both collapsed on the bed. Both of us laid on our belly's side by side staring at each other trying to catch our breath. I put my hand in her hair and began brushing it and she smiled at me and said, "Wow, old man are you always this wound up?"

I smiled back and said, "With an 18 year old princess lying next to me I am. Roll over and I'll clean you up." She rolled on her back and spread her legs for me. I moved halfway around and began licking her sweet pussy. The position I was in gave Liz the ability to play with my cock as I ate her out. She gently massaged my balls and yanked on my dick. Then she started moving around and got closer to me.

I raised up my leg and she crawled under me. And as I cleaned out her pussy with my tongue, she began sucking my cock and cleaning our juices off of it.

I was played out and there was no way Liz was going to get me hard for awhile, but boy did she try. The more she tried the more I wanted to please her again. And I began nibbling and sucking on her swollen clit.

It didn't take long for me to achieve my goal as Liz came for me. She didn't say a word. She just laid still with my cock in her mouth and her hands digging into my butt. Again we broke free and laid next to each other, but this time we stared at each others feet.

For the first time since our weekend began we had an awkward silence between us. Now what do we do? Who would make the next move? What would be the next move?

I did know that it was Saturday and it was a little past noon and I was starving. But I didn't want to be the first one out of the bed. The silence was broken when the phone rang. Liz reached for the phone saying, "It better not be that asshole Jimmy. Hello? Oh, hi mom."

Oh wow, back to reality. Now I laid staring at the ceiling and for the first time a little bit of guilt consumed me. "Not much mom. In fact, I've been in bed all day... I still haven't even gotten dressed." Liz's comments brought me back to reality. She was talking to her mom without a worry in the world and actually, she was being quite honest with her.

Liz went on talking and I got up to grab a smoke and a cup of coffee. I stood in the kitchen, had my first puff and my first sip and Liz came walking down the hallway, still talking to Beth and still quite naked. "Oh I found him mom. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. Here's daddy."

She handed me the phone and gave my pecker a hard yank just as I started to talk. "Hi, HONEY." My voiced raised from the unexpected taunt from Liz as she smiled at me. "Sorry, didn't mean to yell, I think I stepped on a thumbtack." Beth asked me how the remodeling project was going.

When she planned this trip a couple of weeks ago I made plans to paint the living room, shampoo the carpets, and make it all fresh and new for her. That was a plan I hadn't thought about since she left Friday afternoon and now all I could say, "It's going really slow." Liz looked at me a little confused and I continued, "Every time I get a little energy I get involved in something else and forget what I was doing... OK honey, see you tomorrow night."

As Liz was making us sandwiches she asked what I was talking about. And I explained to her what I had planned to do. She giggled and said, "I guess that was put on the back burner wasn't it?" She smiled and continued, "Don't worry we'll get it done. What do you think about eating lunch outside on the patio?"

Our backyard is fenced in so no one would get a free shot of us, but if someone walked through the back gate or peaked in they get a free show of the both of us. I said, "It sounds great to me. A little warm sun on my body might feel pretty good." Liz asked what about the possibility of someone seeing us. I said, "It doesn't bother me. If I'm out there naked with you no one will even notice me." She blushed at that comment and handed me the sandwiches.

She said she had to go to the bathroom and then she'd grab us some soda and be right out. So outside I went. The sun was especially bright. It was the first time I had been outside in over 24 hours and it felt great. I sat in a chair and looked over our backyard, watching birds fly around and began munching on some chips as I waited for Liz to join me.

I heard the screen door open and Liz came out saying, "Look what I found." I turned around and there was my naked step-daughter carrying two sodas and wearing my strap-on. That was a sight. Her petite body sporting a 10" hard-on.

She sat on the opposite side of the patio table and handed me a diet cola and she started eating. I just stared at her and she smiled. She pointed down to her cock and said, "After lunch activities!" I smiled back and started eating.

herdad
herdad
349 Followers