Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 12

Story Info
Step-dad lays seeds of doubt in Liz's mind.
7.2k words
4.49
49.7k
17
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of chapters back Liz's dad made the comment that he had sex with other guys in the past. This chapter sheds light on his experience with other guys. This is an important part of the story and why he does it now has an ulterior motive which will come to a head in the next chapter. So this is my advisory that this chapter has a lot of gay male sex. But I hope you read it because of the rewards he seeks justifies his actions.

************************

Our dining room is rather long and is the first room you see when you walk in our house. Off to the right is our living room. Our dining room table which use to host many dinner parties, but tonight it would be hosting a new kind of party, with a surprise guest. The pizza delivery person.

Liz sat in the chair closest to the door and with her back towards it. Jimmy took a seat next to her against the outer wall. I took a seat on the inside with a direct view at our front door. Eve battled the furniture from the living room, which was in the kitchen, trying to grab plates and napkins.

After the blowjob she had just given me, I got up to help her. I grabbed some diet soda from the refrigerator and as Eve reached up in the cupboard to pull down some plates, I tried to slide my way past her, but I stopped directly behind her and admired her beautiful ass.

I "accidentally" rubbed my cock on her backside as I made my way past her, which earned me a smile and a wink. I put the soda on the table and returned to the kitchen and got the plates from Eve and showed her where the napkins were. As she turned around, I placed my hand on her butt and slid it down in between her legs and found a very wet pussy. I stuck my fingers in and out a couple of times and Eve never stopped me.

There was a bar that separated the dining room from the kitchen so Liz and Jimmy couldn't really see what we were up to, but I'm sure they had a pretty good idea. Liz said, "Gosh dad, Eve sucks your cock and now you can't leave her alone." Eve giggled and even blushed a bit. And I began to wonder if this was the same girl who had more then once fucked the hell out of me.

"I'm sorry honey, but you must admit that Eve has a beautiful ass. And I've never really got a chance to play with it before." I pulled my fingers from her snatch and put them under my nose and said, "She even smells sweet."

"Calm down dad." Liz said and then added, "I'm the next show, so you two get in here and be patient." I smiled and took my seat and rubbed Liz's thigh with a look of reassurance.

Eve was right behind me and she asked Liz if she could sit on my lap. Liz said, "I don't give a shit," and Eve spread my legs and sat her perfect ass on my thigh. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I looked at Liz for approval but all I received was a nervous glare.

I wasn't really sure if Liz wanted to go through with this or not. I began feeling guilty because I believed Liz agreed to this because she knew of my desire to get Eve. I whispered in Eve's ear, "Do you want me to screw you later... do you want me to make you cum like no other guy has ever made you cum?" She looked at me and shook her head yes.

I sat back so everyone could now hear me, "You know Eve, Liz did you a big favor. She let you suck my cock instead of some strangers cock. I think you should say thanks to her... on your knees. Look at how scared she is. She doesn't want to do this. She's doing it for you and me. Now go lick her pussy and say thank you."

Eve was so use to controlling Liz and yes, me too, that all this seemed to catch her off guard. She liked these new feelings, but she still wasn't sure if she could trust me. Somewhere in her mind she thought I'd fuck her over like every other boy had in the past.

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "You go lick Liz's hot twat and help her relax and I promise I'll eat you out later and I'll stick my dick in you and make you beg for more." She looked at me, then Jimmy, and finally Liz. She slowly got off my lap and kneeled in front of Liz. She spread her legs apart and began eating out my step-daughter.

Liz gave me a wild look, grabbed Eve's head and began grinding her pussy in Eve's face. "I love you daddy."

"Does she eat pussy as good as she sucks cock?" I asked. Liz seemed to be on uncharted waters and wasn't sure what to say or do.

:"Daddy she has never licked my pussy... but she's doing good... she's swirling her tongue in my hole... and it feels so good."

"Enjoy it sweetheart." I looked at other side of the table and Jimmy was trying to see what was going on, but he was scared to get out of his chair. "Come on this side Jimmy and stand next to me and watch Eve eat out your girlfriend." In a split second Jimmy was standing next to me playing with himself. Liz began to relax and put one of her legs on top of the table giving Eve a wide open hole to munch on.

"Do you like sucking my cock Liz?" Her head shook yes. I then asked, "Do you like sucking Jimmy's cock." Another head shake for yes. "Do you want to suck a stranger's cock?" This time her head shook no.

"Oh daddy... I just want your cock in my mouth... ooohhh daddy.... Eve's sucking on my clit."

"Did you hear that Jimmy? Liz wants to suck my cock." Then I asked him if he thought Liz was a lesbian. He shook his head no. "How can you say that? She's letting another girl eat her pussy." He shrugged his shoulders.

I continued talking, "Liz trusts me. She knows I would never hurt her and would do anything for her. You're right she's not a lesbian, but she loves to see me happy. You want her to be happy, don't you Jimmy?" His head shook yes.

I went on talking to Jimmy as he watched his girlfriend nearing a climax. "Are you gay Jimmy?" He quickly shook his head no. "Neither am I, but if Liz asked me to suck the pizza guys cock, I would because I love her." I reached out and removed Jimmy's hand from his cock and replaced it with mine and slowly began massaging his cock. Liz's eyes got big. She had never seen me play with another guy.

"I thought you weren't gay Jimmy? I'm playing with you and your cock is getting harder." With those words Eve quit eating out my step-daughter and turned around to see what was going on. These two beautiful young ladies sat quietly and watched as I began weaving a web of deception with Jimmy.

"It's alright boy... I'm not gay either... but I love my girl." I moved my hand to the base of his cock, leaned forward and stuck his dick in my mouth. I went up and down on his rigid shaft about three times and pulled away. I spit on it and began jerking him off. I looked up at Jimmy and said, "If you love Liz you won't make her suck some strangers cock... you'll suck it for her." And I leaned forward and stuck his cock back in my mouth.

I had never sucked cock sober and I had never sucked a teen age cock. He was so hard in my mouth and it felt natural doing it. It also turned me on that Liz and Eve were watching me.

Eve asked, "Will you do it Jimmy? Will you suck the pizza guys cock? And let him cum in your mouth?" I looked up at Jimmy with his cock buried in my mouth and saw him staring at the girls and he shook his head yes.

Eve said, "Alright... old man... you did it... Jimmy is going to suck cock." I think the girls thought I'd quit but I kept sucking.

I pulled away and said, "Good boy Jimmy. Now fuck my mouth with that cock of yours. I want you to spill your seed in my mouth." Jimmy seemed to relax after I said that and started to enjoy my cock-sucking efforts.

Liz got off her chair and kneeled next to me. Watching me suck off her boyfriend. She kissed my forehead and said, "Thank you daddy." The she looked up at Jimmy and said, "Shoot your load in daddy's mouth."

Eve also moved closer to witness the spectacle. She stood next to Jimmy and asked, "Is Liz's dad a good cock sucker?" He shook his head yes. "Well tell him he is!"

I was impressed by how hard Jimmy was and how much control he had. He had been walking around our house with a constant hard-on and I thought I'd get him off pretty quick. "Suck my cock you old fag."

That got Liz's dander up. She stood up and slapped Jimmy in the face and said, "Dad's not a fag. And don't forget you'll be sucking cock in a little bit too." Jimmy got quiet and grabbed my ears and began fucking my mouth hard. Swinging his hips back and forth at a rapid pace.

Eve said, "Holy shit. Look Liz your dad is taking it all." My nose was bouncing off his pubic area every time he plowed forward. "Suck him old man... swallow his cum."

Then Jimmy screamed, "I'm going to cum... Liz I'm cumming in your daddy's mouth." I took on a cock that had been frustrated for most of the day and when it started cumming, I was overwhelmed with the amount of jizz it held.

Jimmy started cumming on an outward stroke and it shot straight down my throat. I knew he was close but it still caught me by surprise. I began to gag and tried to catch my breathe, but he just kept cumming. My whole mouth was quickly filled with his sperm. I couldn't swallow fast enough.

My mouth remained glued to the end of his cock and it kept shooting load after load into me. Part of me wanted to pull away, but I knew if I did that he would shoot the rest of his load on my face and for some reason I didn't want the girls to see me like that, so I stayed where I was.

I tried breathing through my nose which made it hard to swallow and my mouth was entirely filled with his cum. I'd then quit breathing and swallow some, but I couldn't keep up and a steady stream of cum began pouring out on both sides of my mouth.

Finally, Jimmy let go of my ears and rested his hands on top of my head. And I could feel his frequency of cumming subsiding and the amount was getting less and less. For the first time since he started cumming I could keep up with swallowing and breathing until there was nothing left. I left my mouth on his cock head and flicked my tongue over his pee hole and got every little drop in me. Jimmy finally spoke with a little confidence, "Crap Liz...your dad should teach you how to suck cock... that was the best."

Liz shot back, "Maybe you just like guys better then gals."

I pulled my mouth away and smiled at Jimmy. It had been a long, long time since I had any interaction with another guy and it felt great. And I knew I was far from done with that boy.

Liz leaned down and began licking the cum from my chin and began kissing me. She straddled me on the chair, wrapped her arms around me and stuck the rest of Jimmy's cum in my mouth with her tongue.

I was so excited sucking Jimmy that I hadn't noticed that I was quite hard. Liz rose up a bit in the chair and sat her pussy on my cock. Jimmy's eyes got huge and he said, "Shit Liz what are you doing? You're fucking your dad."

And Liz said, "I'd fuck you but you need to concentrate on sucking a stranger's cock." She began slowly going up and down on my shaft. Eve got behind Liz and began pecking on her neck and worked her way down Liz's back side. Until I could no longer see her.

Then I could feel Eve's tongue licking my balls. Now this was the type of threesome I had fantasized about earlier. Liz continued her slow movements on top of me and I forgot about Eve and was just enjoying my step-daughter. Liz looked at me with a big smile and said, "Eve is licking my asshole daddy."

"Well good for her! Wish I could see it." Off to the side, stood Jimmy playing with his once again hard cock. I thought to myself how great it would be to be young again. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

Liz got off of me so fast, that I saw Eve putting her tongue back in her mouth. Just seconds earlier that tongue was flicking around Liz's bung hole. Liz said, "Pizza's here!" Eve smiled at me and leaned forward and stuck my dick in her mouth.

There was no hesitation for Liz answering the door. You could see the look of shock in the delivery guys face when a beautiful teen age girl answered the door butt naked. She said, "Come on in, we don't want to let the whole neighborhood see what's going on in here!"

He walked in and Liz shut the door. Liz grabbed the pizza from him and put it on the bar. The guys eyes were going everywhere all at once. He watched Liz's little butt walk away and then he stared at me sitting in a chair, with a girls head bobbing up and down. I could imagine the sight he had of Eve's beautiful butt and her figure. It was the best view of her. Like I've said her face left a lot to be desired. And of course, there stood Jimmy playing with himself.

Liz got my wallet and handed it to me. As I dug out the money, Liz ran her hand through Eve's hair and asked me, "Is Eve giving you a good blowjob daddy?" I handed her the money and shook my head yes. Liz took the money and kept petting Eve. She looked at the delivery guy and asked, "Would you like a blowjob for a tip."

There was no hesitation from him and he said, "You bet I would." Liz grabbed Jimmy by the wrist and both of them walked over to the guy. Liz got on her tippie toes and kissed the stranger as she applied pressure to Jimmy shoulder.

Jimmy got down on his knees and began undoing the delivery guys belt. Our stranger tried to look down to see what was going on, but Liz wouldn't let him. She grabbed his hand and put it on her boob. He began squeezing her tit and dropped his other hand behind her and began squeezing her ass.

Jimmy had managed to unbutton his pants, pull down his zipper and dropped his pants below his knees. Jimmy grabbed the guys still soft cock and began stroking him. I pulled Eve away from my cock so she too could enjoy the show.

That perfect ass sat on my own leg and she draped her arm around my shoulder. I placed my hand behind her and began rubbing her back, while occasionally slipping my hand low enough to play with her butt.

Eve said, "Come on Jimmy suck that cock... you know you want it... stick it in your mouth... do it for Liz." The guys cock still wasn't hard but he was enjoying himself mauling my step-daughters tits and ass. Jimmy gave one final look, closed his eyes, opened his mouth and stuck his dick in his mouth. Eve cheered him on, "Way to go Jimmy... suck his cock. Liz your boyfriend is sucking that guys cock."

Liz broke her kiss and looked down to see Jimmy sucking a now hardening cock. She petted his head and as the guy got harder she broke away from him and joined me and Eve. She took a seat on my other leg and the three of us began watching Jimmy get this guy off.

The guy stared at us, not knowing whether to run out the door or let Jimmy finish him off. Good old male hornies won out and he grabbed Jimmy's head with both hands and began enjoying the blowjob he was receiving.

In a way I felt kind of sorry for Jimmy, but I also had to let him know that I was the king of this roost. So I said, "Suck his cock Jimmy. Those hands that are on your head, were squeezing your girlfriends titties and her ass, now he's using them to fuck your face!"

I looked at his tight butt and his small, yet muscular body, giving this guy a blowjob he'd never forget. Then the delivery guy began to play along. "Yeah bitch suck my cock... your girl has some mighty fine tits and I played with them! She's a hell of a kisser too. Come on boy... suck my cock... beg me to cum in your mouth."

After he said that he pulled Jimmy's head away from his cock and Jimmy stared up at him and didn't say a word. He rammed his cock back into his mouth. Jimmy put his hands on the guys thighs and tried to push away, but this guy had full control of the situation. Jimmy began gagging, but the guy just kept ramming his cock further and further down his throat. "Listen you fucking little slut... beg me to cum in your mouth!"

Again, he pulled his cock out and waited for an answer. Jimmy remained quiet. As the guy began pulling Jimmy in for a third time, Jimmy finally screamed, "ALRIGHT." The guy waited for the rest of the answer and Jimmy whispered, "please cum in my mouth."

The guy was getting pissed and yelled, "LOUDER. Your girlfriend didn't hear you! Beg me to cum in your mouth."

The humiliation of Jimmy was just about complete. He finally broke down and said loud enough, "Please... I beg you to cum in my mouth."

The guy looked at Liz and said, "I'm going to drop my load in your boyfriend's faggot mouth." He then looked back at Jimmy and stuck his cock back in his mouth. "Suck it boy... suck it good." His ass really began pounding back and forth and Jimmy began gagging again. "Here I cum slut." Then he slammed in one more time and froze.

Jimmy tried pulling his head away but the guy held him still and poured every drop of his semen in Jimmy's mouth. As soon as the guy came back down to earth, he pushed Jimmy away. Jimmy fell back on his hands and butt and just stared at the guy. The guy quickly pulled up his pants and was out the door in a second.

Eve started applauding Jimmy's show and Liz joined in clapping. Jimmy just stared at the door. Liz got off my leg and began opening the pizza boxes. While Eve resumed playing with my hard cock. Liz said, "Enough for now you two. We need to eat and then finish up the living room and then we can have some fun. Come on Jimmy, get something to eat."

Eve got off my leg and took a chair next to me. Jimmy got off the floor and began walking towards the table, his ever present hard cock leading the way. I had to make a comment about it. "I think someone enjoyed himself. Look at how hard he is." Then I looked at his face and it was obvious that he still had that load of cum in his mouth. "Hey boy, you need to swallow that before you can eat. I doubt anyone is going to let you spit it in their mouth."

Liz said, "Oh no, I'm not putting some strangers cum in my mouth." She looked at Jimmy, pointing her finger at him and said, "Eve ain't going to kiss you either and you can forget about dad. None of us want that cum in us. Now swallow! Or we can show dad what we were doing when he was sleeping." That was it. Jimmy swallowed. Liz smiled, tapped his face with her fingers and said, "My boyfriend is an official cock sucking slut."

We all dug into our pizza and it was quiet for awhile. I ate more then my fill and sat back in my chair. I lifted my legs up and sat them on Eve's lap and she began massaging my feet. I lit a cigarette and said, "Did you girls see how that guy just kept pulling Jimmy deeper and deeper onto his cock?" The girls kind of grinned and I kept talking, "And did you see how tight his little butt got?"

Eve grinned a little more and said, "Oh, he's not that tight." Liz let out a loud laugh at that one! I knew what they were talking about, but I didn't press it any further. There was little doubt that those two used their strap-ons on Jimmy's ass. Jimmy just bowed his head in shame.

I looked at Liz and asked, "Alright little girl, what's the plan of attack on the living room?"

She looked at me and said, "Well dad I've helped you before laying laminate flooring so I know how to do it. I can lay out the pieces, Eve can snap them together and when we get to the end, I'll measure and give the piece to Jimmy. He'll bring it to you in the garage and you can cut it. That way we're all busy, the sawdust will stay outside and we can get done in no time at all."

Then I added, "That sounds like a plan, sweetheart. Then tomorrow morning we can put the furniture back and get everything back on the wall after the paint dries. Great! Let's do it."

Liz led the way into the living room and Eve was close behind. Jimmy and I carried the flooring in from the garage and we got started. I went out to the garage and sat on an old barstool next to the sawhorses waiting for Jimmy to bring me a piece of wood.

I lit a smoke and began thinking about what had transpired in the last couple of hours. I sucked Jimmy's hard young cock and swallowed a massive load of jizz. Then I had Eve deep throat me. And then to top it off I watched Jimmy suck an entire stranger off. That isn't what got me though. I was also turned on by his very tight and firm looking ass. And the look of disgust from Liz when he was sucking cock and the rage she showed when Jimmy called me an old fag.

12