Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 13

Story Info
Jimmy is gone, Liz wants her step-dad and Eve.
6.1k words
4.61
48k
13
0

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
351 Followers

This chapter, like the others, picks up where the last one ended. So with that in mind, the first quarter of this chapter involves gay male sex. Liz's step-dad's plan to get Jimmy out of her life comes to a conclusion.

************************

I sat in my chair, smoking a cigarette, waiting for Jimmy's return and trying to figure out how to put the last nail in his coffin. It was obvious that Liz was getting angry with him and how he was worshiping my cock. I will admit it surprised me how quick and easily it was to make him obey me without any questions.

I had an idea and if it worked Jimmy would be out of my hair forever. And it wouldn't be me that got rid of him, it would be his girlfriend, my step-daughter Liz.

Jimmy came out with another piece of wood, "Liz said this is the last piece and then she's done." He was so excited playing with himself thinking that he would get some private time with Liz.

I said, "That's great Jimmy. Are you ready to pound your meat in my little girl?" With a big smile he shook his head yes. "Alright, but first you must do exactly as I say, no questions asked and if you're successful, you can fuck Liz. OK?" Again his head shook yes.

"Alright, I'm going to cut this piece and then we will walk into the house together. You will carry the wood in with one hand. Your other hand will be holding my cock. Under no circumstances are to let go of my cock."

I asked Jimmy if he understood so far. "Yes sir... but I just want to be with Liz."

"You will, but first you need to show her how much you care about me." This answer seemed to make sense to him and he was ready to go but I stopped him. "If Liz or Eve ask you what you are doing or ask you any other question you will look at my dick and say 'that cock was in my ass."

I could see the confusion in his eyes and I said, "You know how hot it was seeing Eve eat out Liz?" He had a big smile and shook his head yes. "Well, I bet you the girls feel the same way about two guys." This made sense to him.

"OK, so let's go over this again. We will walk in the house and you will be holding my cock. No matter what I say or what anyone else says you will not let go. If the girls talk to you, you will look at my dick and say 'that cock was in my ass.' And one other thing Jimmy, when I sit down you will begin sucking my cock. Three simple rules and if you follow them you'll have a night with Liz you'll never forget."

That last part got Jimmy. "OK...OK... let's go!" So in the house we went. Eve saw us first. She was sitting on the new floor, her knees up to her chest, her arms crossed on them and her chin resting on her arms, watching Liz play with the last pieces. Eve just shook her head like I don't believe this and didn't say anything.

I said, "Got your last piece sweetheart." She turned around to grab it and Jimmy handed it to her and she saw that he had a good grip on my dick.

Liz looked Jimmy in the eyes and said, "Fuck... you know you have two pretty nude women sitting here and you're holding my dad's dick. Do you want that thing that much?"

And on cue, Jimmy looked at my dick and said, "But that cock was in my ass."

I looked at Liz and said, "I'm sorry girls, but I cut that last piece of wood and he said he just had to hold my dick." Acting like the innocent victim here. I went on talking, "Liz this floor looks fantastic you did a great job."

There! I got my pretty little girls smile. "Thanks daddy. Damn it Jimmy, let go of his dick."

"But this dick was up my ass."

I cut in again, before Liz exploded. "Who's up for a cold soda?" Everyone said yes and I said, "Jimmy I'll be right back and then you can hold my dick again." But Jimmy remembered my rules for him and he continued his grip on my dick.

I started leaving the room and Jimmy walked closely behind me still holding my dick. Now Liz shouted, "Let go of his dick."

"But that cock was in my ass."

Eve joined in, "We know Jimmy we all saw it. So what?"

"But that cock was in my ass." Were the last words spoken as we left the room. I told Jimmy he was doing great and just to keep it up. "I don't know sir, Liz seems pretty upset." I reassured him that everything would work out and he'd have a night he'd never forget. And then I told him that when we went back out to the living room I'm going to sit down with the girls.

We walked back in the living room and Liz gave Jimmy the cold stare. But Jimmy tagged along closely behind me still holding my dick. I looked at Liz and said, "I think if you had a cock Jimmy would pay more attention to you." That was the one that got her.

"Jimmy, you fucking asshole let go of my dad's dick – NOW!"

And Jimmy kept his hold and said, "But this dick was in my ass."

I spoke up and said, "Alright everyone calm down. We did a lot of work in a short time, let's just relax, have a drink, and mellow out for a bit." The girls were sitting towards the sides of the room and I thought if I sat right in between them that this could get real interesting real fast.

I had my hands full with three sodas, while Jimmy had one hand on my cock and the other holding his soda. I leaned over and gave the first can to Eve and turned quickly to give the next one to Liz. With my quick movement Jimmy had to do a double step just to keep a grip on my dick.

Liz's voice raised a little higher, "You fucking whimp let go of dad's cock." I didn't say anything I just began to sit down and Jimmy followed. With Eve on my right and Liz on my left, I put my legs straight out.

I looked at our floor and told the girls, "You two did a fantastic job. This floor is a work of art!" I got a smile from the both of them and they both looked at the same time as Jimmy kneeled in front of me and began sucking my cock.

That was it. Liz stood up and asked Eve where her strap-on was. Up to now Liz had been wearing the strap-on Beth and I had used for years. Eve's was quite a bit bigger and also wider. Eve also got up and left the room to retrieve her "dick." The whole time Liz just stared at Jimmy with total disgust.

Eve came back in and she even helped Liz get into it. My little girl looked totally obscene with this big dick on her and it was apparent that Jimmy would soon be feeling her total wrath. Eve went back out to the kitchen and came back with the baby oil and rubbed some on Liz's dick and began to lean towards Jimmy's ass when Liz stopped her. "Don't you dare put any there! He likes dick so much I want him to feel it all!"

Eve didn't say a word and put the bottle away. Liz got closer to Jimmy's ass and said, "You like fucking dick so much and can't seem to quit talking about dad's dick in your ass, I might as well help you." I looked straight ahead at Liz but she didn't return my glance. She was focused on Jimmy's ass and soon her anger would be unleashed on this ignorant fool.

She got directly behind Jimmy and smacked the side of his head. Amazingly he kept sucking my limp dick. As angry as Liz was there was no way I could get excited. I was somewhat scared for my own safety. I was waiting for Liz to get on her knees behind him, but she didn't. She just squatted and remained standing. Her arms went up above her head and with all the force she could muster they flew through the air and each one came slamming down on Jimmy's butt.

For the first time since we came back into the house Jimmy let go of my dick, with his hand and his mouth. A blood cluttering scream of pain made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. And I slid out of the way in a hurry.

Jimmy's head laid on his hands on the floor, his elbows straight out. His ass still straight up in the air. I slid over by Eve and we both sat still because we both kind of realized that this could turn ugly real fast.

Liz gripped Jimmy's butt with one hand squeezing his flesh in a little ball. "OOOHHH fuck Liz that hurts," was all Jimmy could say through tears of pain. With her other hand Liz lined up the strap-on and in one brutal push, before any of us knew what was happening Liz buried that fake cock up Jimmy's ass.

"There now you can say my cock is up your ass." She began moving her hips in a rapid fire motion and at the same time beating Jimmy's ass to a pulp. Jimmy's cry's of pain, I'm sure could be heard outside. Liz continued assaulting Jimmy with every muscle her little body had. "You fucking asshole... you will never come over here again." SLAM... SLAM. Jimmy's crying got louder and Liz's voice got angrier, "This is the last cock that will ever be in your ass from this house."

Right after that Liz pulled out of Jimmy's butt and grabbed him by the ankles and she began pulling them out from under him. His knees went up in the air and his body came crashing down on the floor. It hurt me to watch Jimmy's hard cock hit the floor with such force. He just laid still trying to breath but Liz wasn't done with him yet.

She dragged him to the front door and yelled, "Eve, open the door." Eve jumped up and ran to the door. She opened it and stood to the side and we watched as Liz drug Jimmy outside and in a couple of seconds come back in and lock the door.

My plan was to get Jimmy out of Liz's life and I succeeded, though I did feel a little guilty for the amount of pain he just suffered. Liz went back to her bedroom and came back out carrying all of Jimmy's clothes and tennis shoes. She reopened the door and threw everything outside, "Get lost... go see if the neighbor will let you suck his cock." And the door slammed again.

Eve and I just remained still not sure of what to say or do. Liz looked at me and said, "If you want a piece of ass it will be mine. If you want a blowjob, I'll give it to you. Do you understand?" I shook my head yes.

Very meekly Eve asked, "Do you want me to leave?" Liz turned around and she looked guilty for what she said.

"Oh Eve, I'm sorry. I love you and I want to share my dad with you. But please don't ever drool over my dad like Jimmy did." She wrapped her arms around Eve's neck and they began kissing. Eve reached down and began squeezing Liz's ass. And Liz's anger seemed to disappear within seconds.

Feeling like I was safe again I crawled towards my step-daughter and began licking her butt and when Eve parted her cheeks I stuck my tongue in her asshole. Now I was getting hard. It dawned on me that these two fine young ladies were mine. All mine and I no longer needed to share them with anybody.

You could feel Liz's anger begin to melt away. I began to work my way up Liz's back with licks and small pecks. I began to stand up and finally began nibbling on Liz's neck and began tonguing her ears.

She began purring and tilted her head back a little. And Eve began sucking on the front part of her neck. Our bodies were united together, as we stood in our empty living room, with Liz being the center of attention, being sandwiched between me and Eve.

I squatted down a little and began rubbing my now hard cock on the small of her back and her butt cheeks. Eve leaned in and once again the two girls' tongues danced in each others mouths. Eve grabbed my cock and guided it around Liz's butt. Eve was performing a sensual massage with it on Liz's crack.

Liz broke her kiss and said, "I love the both of you and I don't want to share either of you with anyone." And she turned and looked at me and added, "Except mom." She turned around and now was facing me. We began kissing and now it was my turn to reach behind my two lovely ladies and began playing with Eve's perfect butt.

Liz removed her tongue from my mouth and began nibbling my chest and pinched one of my nipples as she sucked on the other. As she began working her way down, Eve and I leaned into each other and began our own dance with our tongues.

Liz continued her downward journey licking my stomach and tickling my belly button with her tongue. My hands were still busy squeezing Eve's gorgeous butt as Liz got on her knees and stuck my dick in her mouth. I was in heaven.

Two young and entirely different women were worshipping my body. They were mine and I wanted to share my seed with both of them. As Liz was sucking my cock, she put her hand on my forearm and followed it to where my hand rested on Eve's ass. She took her mouth away from my cock long enough to ask, "Daddy, you really like her ass don't you?"

As soon as she finished her question, Liz went back to sucking my cock. And I broke the kiss with Eve and looked into her eyes and said, "Honey, I love Eve's ass. It is perfect. It sticks out with a beautiful curve. It doesn't sag at all. And when she walks it's got the cutest wiggle I've ever seen on any woman." Eve smiled at me with eyes that said fuck me. I continued staring at her and said, "I would love to see Eve on all fours and the beautiful ass inviting me in. To grab hold of her hips and make love to her slowly."

Eve smiled and we resumed our kiss as Liz kept sucking my hard cock. Liz once again pulled away from my dick and began jerking me off as she sucked on my balls. She quit doing that and shifted on her knees and her tongue found Eve's pussy. Before she began eating Eve out she asked, "What do you think Eve? Do you want my dad to make love to you?"

Eve had lust in her eyes and she said, "I would love for your dad to stick his dick in me. I want to feel his hard cock cum in me." As soon as she finished talking Liz got off her knees and worked her way back up and in between us. My cock rubbing against her butt cheeks, as Liz's undivided attention was given to Eve.

Liz and Eve hugged and Liz said, "Let's do it. I want to share my dad with you. He'll make you feel so good." I was halfway listening as my mind was more interested in my cock rubbing against Liz.

Liz turned around and saw that I was holding my cock rubbing it against her, but now instead of rubbing her butt, my cock rubbed against her pussy. She reached down and pulled my dick away from her and she said, "You can have me anytime. Right now I want to see you make love to Eve."

Did I hear her right? Not to long ago she kicked Jimmy out of the house because of the attention he was giving me. Though that was my plan, I didn't want the same thing to happen to Eve. I wanted both of these young ladies to be mine, not just now but for the long term.

I asked her if she was sure she wanted this to happen. She hugged me and said, "Daddy, I love you and I love Eve and I know neither of you will totally ignore me the way Jimmy did. I want us all to be in love with each other."

Hot damn! Trying not to sound too excited I said, "OK honey, I'll make love to Eve. And I'll show her a good time and then me and Eve will make you cum." Liz smiled and we shared an intimate kiss, standing in the middle of our empty living room. While we kissed, Eve came around Liz's side, and began playing with my stiff rod.

She dropped to her knees, looked at my dick and asked it, "Are you going to be nice to me?" Liz broke our kiss and giggled a little bit as we listened to a one-sided conversation between Eve and my dick. "You're going to be entering me pretty soon and I hope you enjoy it."

I spoke up, "Eve, I know my little buddy is going to enjoy it. He's wanted to do it every time you walk in our house." She blushed a little. It was obvious that she wasn't use to guys showering her with flattering words. And I kept heaping praise on her beauty. "You've got a magnificent body and I can't wait to touch every inch of it."

She pulled away with a little anger and said, "Yeah right, I've got very small tits and I'm ugly. And you want me to believe that you've been lusting over me for a long time?" This poor girl had no self-esteem and I began to understand why she was so dominate with me.

And I also believed that I began gaining her trust because I never used her or put her down. "Yes I have. After you got out of high school and you came over here I always wanted to see what was under those baggie pants. I wanted to see that perfect ass of yours walking away from me without a stitch of clothing on you. Yes, Eve I think you're hot and I've jacked off to you more then once over the years."

I don't think anything I would have said would have mattered to Eve. She was told enough times that she was ugly that she believed it. I placed my open hands on her cheeks and pulled her close and kissed her forehead, I looked her in the eyes and said, "You are a precious young lady... one who I want to make love to." I looked at Liz and said, "Why don't you two go to bed and I'll lock up and turn off the lights. I'll be right behind you."

"OK daddy." Liz held Eve's hand and they walked through the house, down the hallway and into my bedroom. And I watched every step those two took and I marveled at how pretty Eve's ass truly was. It had every wiggle I ever imagined and with every step her hips let me know that there was an ass worth fucking.

I locked up everything and turned off the lights in record time and was in the bedroom in minutes, but I was already late. Liz laid on her back with her head up by the head rest, Eve squatting above her. Liz had her hands holding Eve's butt in place and she was eating her out. Eve's head was down by the foot of the bed and her head was also buried in my step-daughters hot snatch.

They were licking each other like there was no tomorrow. Now I know why Liz was so angry with Jimmy, she wanted cock and he wasn't going to give it to her (thanks to me.) Now these two girls were mine. I could never grow tired of Liz, but the idea of fucking her best friend made me want Eve even more.

I sat at the end of the bed and watched Eve's tongue dance in and out of Liz's pussy. I reached my hand into her hair and began combing it with my fingers. After awhile I lifted Liz's leg and crawled under her and rested her leg on the side of my chest. I was inches away from Eve, watching her bring relief to Liz.

From the other end of the bed, Liz began whimpering, "Oh girl, eat me. We should have done this a long time ago." Eve raised her head and smiled at me and we began kissing. Poor Liz was so turned on by this time that as Eve and I kissed we could feel Liz's pussy smacking our chins, looking for someone to lick her.

I looked at Eve and said, "Turn around. I want to see that beautiful ass as you eat out my step-daughter." She smiled and did as she was told. As she was repositioning herself, Liz took the time to move further up the bed so now she was nearly in a sitting position. Eve finally got turned around and with one final swing – there it was – the most perfect ass I had ever seen.

Eve went right back to eating out Liz and I lined up behind Eve. Her legs were closed and I began gently tapping her butt and squeezing her butt cheeks in my hands. I just stared at her ass wondering if she would allow me to fuck it. I was nearly hypnotized and forgot that there were other people in the room.

Liz laughed and said, "Damn dad, you act like you've never seen an ass before." Then her eyes closed as Eve's tongue began working its magic on Liz.

"I haven't. This ass should be seen in every porno magazine coast to coast. It is perfect." I just kept massaging it, enjoying how it felt and the different motions it had with a different touch applied to it.

Eve turned around and said, "If it's so perfect... then make love to it. I want your dick in me." I didn't want to read into any mixed signals so I wasn't taking it for granted that she just told me to stick my dick in her ass.

I spread Eve's legs apart and crawled underneath her. I pulled her ass down and began muff-diving Liz's friend. She was already hot and quite wet from Liz munching on her earlier and within no time she was grinding her hips into my face.

Eve pulled away from Liz and sat up, putting all her weight on my face. "If you won't fuck me with your dick, then I'll settle for fucking your face." Now there was the dominate bitch I've grown to love!

herdad
herdad
351 Followers
12