Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
351 Followers

And I pulled out of Liz and went back to Beth, "You want Jimmy to come in your mouth don't you honey?" Beth gave a short grunt yes. I spanked her ass and pounded my meat into her. Beth was close too.

It was easy to see that Jimmy was fearful of what might happen if he came in my wife's mouth. "Liz honey... get over there and help Jimmy relax." Liz stood up and went behind Jimmy. She began kissing Jimmy's neck and nibbling on his ears. She ran her hands over his chest. "That's it sweety. Come here Eve." And Eve rose from the other side of the table and walked behind me. I turned my head and we shared a passionate kiss as I kept fucking my wife. "Get down and lick my balls." And Eve kissed my shoulders and worked her way down my body kissing everything along the way. Until finally she was kissing my butt cheeks and then licking and sucking my balls.

"Oh honey... Eve's licking my balls." And I kept fucking my wife and occasionally slapping that big ass of hers. I looked at Jimmy and asked him, "Don't you want your balls licked?" He shook his head yes. "Then tell her!"

"Jimmy found a little courage, "Liz get down and suck my balls... watch me fuck your mom's face." And Liz smiled and disappeared from my view.

"That's it boy... now grab Beth's head and FUCK HER!" And Jimmy grabbed Beth's shoulder length hair and twisted it in his fist and started slamming her head against his stomach. And it got me more excited and I slammed my wife as hard as I could. "Get your tongue in my asshole Eve!" A couple more poundings and "Good girl... oh Beth you should see everybody. Me and Jimmy are getting licked and sucked as we're fucking you."

And Jimmy's eyes closed and he pulled my wife as far as he could onto his dick. And for the first time I could hear Beth gagging and gasping for air. Then I could hear her swallowing. Loud swallows as Jimmy dumped his load down her throat. Liz stood up and starred at her mom. She had one hand playing with her tit and the other buried in her snatch. Jimmy pulled his cock out of Beth's mouth and stood in front of Beth jerking the last dribbles of cum from his cock. Liz sat in the chair and now it was her turn to pull on some hair. She grabbed Jimmy's and pulled him down, "This is to fucking much... eat me boy." And Jimmy's head disappeared below the table.

"Oh honey fill my cunt with your cum... oh fuck... oh...oh... come on honey... please fill me... oooohhh shit." My wife was well over the edge and the more I fucked her the more I wanted it to last longer. But with Eve's tongue in my asshole I didn't stand a chance.

"OOooohhh I cummming." And I shot the largest load of cum into my wife that I could ever remember. I slapped her ass a couple of more times and she laid spread eagle on the table trying to catch her breathe. I pulled my cock from her bald pussy. And began watching my cum slowly dribble out of her twat. I pulled Eve away from my bung hole and guided her to Beth's pussy. "Clean up my wife for me please."

Eve had made it known that she wanted Beth and she dove right in and started licking my cum from Beth's twat. I walked towards the back of the kitchen, jumped up and sat on the bar. I lit a smoke and puffed away watching the show before me. Eve squatting down, that lovely round shapely ass just inches off the floor, eating out my wife. Poor Beth remained faced down on the kitchen table, still trying to catch her breathe. Her wide ass no longer being assaulted by my dick, but rather Eve's tongue.

Behind them, Liz's leg was now propped up on the table and Jimmy's head busy between her legs. She looked at me through halfway closed eyes, winked and blew me a kiss. I smiled back at her and hoped off the bar and began making my way out of the kitchen. She looked at me and asked, "Where you going daddy?"

"Honey, I drove home non-stop for two hours. I walked in the house and was stripped and bent over the table and fucked by you three gals. I sucked Jimmy's dick. I stuck my dick in all you lovely gals and filled my wife with cum. Right now, I need a little rest. I am going to go and soak in the bath tub. I think you four can keep yourselves busy without me."

"OOooohhh... love you daddy. Don't stop Jimmy," were the final words I heard as I left the kitchen. I made my way to our bathroom and sat my tired old bones in our bath tub. I closed my eyes and all I could see were my three gals, all bent over the kitchen table waiting for my dick. Yeah, Liz knows how to throw a party!

herdad
herdad
351 Followers
12