Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 19

Story Info
A secret is revealed as the party kicks back up.
5k words
4.58
45.2k
16
0

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

I laid in the bathtub totally relaxed. Occasionally I turned on the hot water and soaked in the steam. I left the door open and could hear Liz's party still going on. I could hear Liz telling Jimmy, "That's enough... back off." I assumed that she got what she wanted from him.

Then I could hear my wife moaning, "oooohhh... no more.... I'm done... please... please Eve I need to rest." I laid in that water with a smile because Beth had totally enjoyed herself and now I'd no longer feel self-conscious about touching anyone or worrying about making her jealous.

I could hear everyone shuffling around the kitchen and heard the refrigerator door open and Beth said, "Whew... I need something to drink." I heard a soda can open and then Beth asked, "Where's dad?"

Liz laughed and I heard her say, "Mom he told us he was going to take a bath. Everyone seemed to be having a good time so he left."

"Wow... I must have been in another world because the last thing I remember is he came in me and then Eve started eating me out." Now I could hear everyone laugh. "I guess I no longer need to worry about my house coat because you all saw me nude and being a little wild." Great! Now Beth would be comfortable being nude. "I've got to sit down any one care to join me?" It got quiet and I went back to the memory of taking turns fucking Eve, Liz, and Beth. And the same three taking turns fucking me.

I was close to falling asleep in the bath tub when... "Is there room for me?" I opened my eyes and Eve stood by the side of the tub waiting for her invitation.

I sat up a little and said, "Sure! Come on in." Eve smiled and joined me. Her back resting against my chest. "Everyone taking a break?"

"They all went into the living room." She paused a moment and said, "That was fucking hot. Thank you for giving me Beth, I've wanted to do that for a long time." I scooped up some water with my hand and let it drip down her back.

"I think everybody will keep some memories from that adventure. Having you, Beth, and Liz all laying on the table will keep me masturbating for years!" And I reached around with both my hands and started massaging Eve's small tits.

Eve curled her legs up and turned on her butt and faced me. "Masturbate? Shit if it's up to me you'll never masturbate again." And she soaped up a washcloth and started cleaning my dick.

"Uuuummmhhh... that sounds nice." And I closed my eyes and thought carefully before I said, "Just you and me? I don't think my dick would get tire of your ass... or your pussy..." and then I opened my eyes, leaned forward and continued "or your mouth." And our tongues dance around each others mouths.

I reached under the water and laid my wrist on the tub floor with three fingers sticking up. Eve moved forward a little and sat her twat on my fingers. She began sliding her hips back and forth and moved her hands to my thighs for support.

"Sometime tonight I want your cock... just to myself." Eve's tempo on my fingers was increasing as well as her desire. "I don't want to share your cock with your wife or your daughter... just me." She raised her hips a little and the air bubbles from the water told the story that my fingers had left the warmth of her pussy.

She slid towards the one end of the tub and got on her knees and plunged her head under the water and began sucking my cock. After 20 seconds she rose up, she caught her breathe and then back in the water she went. The next time she came up, I held her shoulders and said, "Easy girl... I love your blowjobs but I don't want you to drown doing it." Eve smiled, leaned in and we shared another passionate kiss. We broke our kiss and I whispered, "We have a date. My cock and your pussy... and your mouth... and your ass. And we are going to do it in front of everybody."

Eve smiled and got out of the tub. "Come on old man. Let's go see what's going on." She began drying herself off and when I got out of the tub, I took the towel from her and finished drying off this young vixen.

As I dried her back, I couldn't help but notice her perfect ass. I dropped the towel, grabbed a cheek in both hands and squeezed. "Damn... I love your ass... it is so perfect." I began giving light pecking kisses down her back until that pretty butt starred at me. On my knees, I spread her cheeks and gave her a rim job.

With my tongue buried in her bung hole, I blindly fumbled around the side of the bath tub hoping to find the baby oil. Success! I kept rimming Eve's butt and pour some oil on my rock hard dick. I rose up behind her, moved her hair out of the way and began kissing the back of her neck. I then reached down with my oiled hand and stuck a finger in her butt hole. She let a soft moan and I removed my finger and lined up my dick to poke that beautiful bubble butt of hers! "Ooooohh man... I... I love you... please... I want... everyone to... watch us." She turned around stroked my dick a couple of times and dried me off.

When Eve was done I asked, "Well shall we go see what everybody else is up too?" Eve smiled and agreed. I stood to the side of the door and said, "You first madam. So I can see that cute butt wiggle for me." Eve smile got bigger and she led the way. I gave that butt a light love tap as we entered the dining room. From the living room we could hear the moans of Liz's party heating back up.

I stopped Eve and put a finger to my lips, "Sssshhh." And we peaked around the wall and saw my wife's ass. There is no easy way to say it. I love my wife very much and while I have said she isn't fat... she... she does have a large, large ass. And that large fat ass was bouncing up and down on Jimmy's six inch dick.

The sight was almost obscene. Both Beth and Jimmy were about the same height at 5'8". Jimmy weighs roughly 130 pounds while Beth probably has 20 pounds on him. Our view showed us Jimmy's skinny legs laying on the floor and my wife riding on top of him. She was raising her butt up in the air and slamming it back down on his helpless body. Every time that ass slammed down it was like watching an ocean wave, the fat would shimmer on up and then come back down. Then she'd grind her hips forward a little and that ass would tighten up and her cheeks would suck in. Then she'd rise back up and slam back down and Jimmy's feet would raise a couple of inches off the floor and bang back on it.

Eve and I tip-toed into the living room and saw Liz in front of Beth. We still couldn't see much of her. Her eyes were closed and it was safe to assume that she was sitting on Jimmy's face. I was hot before I got into the room, but watching Beth's ass bounce all over the place got me hotter. I looked at Eve and whispered, "I promise." I hoped that she'd be patient about me and her getting it on, because right then I had to have my wife's ass.

Beth looked at Liz and said, "Ooohhh honey... this is... so wrong," as she continued bouncing up and down Jimmy's hard dick.

Liz opened her eyes, saw me and Eve then talked to her mom like we weren't even there. "Ride him mom... do you like that cock of Jimmy's?"

"I love it... I love this 18 year old dick in my pussy. Get off of him Liz, I want to see his baby face." Liz moved her wet twat away from Jimmy's tongue. Beth starred down at her prize and said, "You're so cute and innocent... and your dick is mine! That's right boy... I might fuck you all night."

Liz crawled up onto the couch and stuck two fingers in her hot snatch. "All night? You can handle that cock all night?"

Beth didn't miss a beat. Her ass bouncing up and down was turning Jimmy's thighs a bright red. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I want dick... Jimmy's dick... oohhh... dad's dick... mmuhh... hell yours and Eve's dicks... ooohhh fuck me."

Eve broke out in a big smile and walked in front of Beth and laid a big wet kiss on her and said, "I'll fuck you anytime... just say when." Beth slowed down for a moment and reality set in. She was fucking an 18 year old in front of her daughter and she was begging for more dick. Her bouncing butt came to a stop and she rested her body on top of Jimmy. He reached up and started playing with Beth's saggy boobs.

Eve went over and sat down by Liz and took Liz's hand away from her pussy and laid it on hers. Then Eve started playing with Liz. Liz said, "Don't stop mom... give us a show." But Beth seemed frozen, unsure whether to continue or run and hide.

I snuck up behind Beth and went under her arms and joined Jimmy's hands on her tits. I snuggled up to her. My hard dick finding a home resting on her warm butt cheeks. My ass, like Beth's rested on Jimmy's thighs. The more Jimmy and I played with her tits the more she began to come back to life.

She started rocking slowly back and forth still starring at Jimmy. I looked over her shoulder and saw Jimmy's wide open eyes enjoying every second of fucking my wife. I whispered in Beth's ear, "Look at him. He is so young... look at him Beth. We both sucked his cock and now his cock is in you. Do you like his dick in you?"

Beth starting moving more and she said, "Uh huh. I love his cock... I feel it throbbing in me... maybe... maybe... maybe later he can fuck you." I didn't think it was possible but Jimmy's eyes got bigger. And the thought was intriguing. I looked up at Liz and Eve and they were waiting for my answer.

"That might be fun... Jimmy's dick in me. Would you like that Beth?"

"Oh God yes."

"OK honey... but right now his dick is occupied." I was going to take things slow with Beth, but it was obvious that this last week alone with Liz had reawakened the wild animal inside of her. I looked down at that ass and stroked my still oily cock and tried to find her asshole.

Liz hysterically said, "Daddy... you can't do that. Mommy... you don't have to... you don't have to..."

And Beth said, "It's alright baby girl. I want this." And as she was talking my cock slid in her butt hole. "I've... I've always... needed two dicks... two dicks in me." My hard dick sat still for a few moments deep in her asshole. Just a thin membrane separated my cock from Jimmy's. And as I sat still, I could feel Jimmy's dick not only sliding in and out of Beth, but also tickling my dick.

Sitting in front of us I looked at Liz and Eve. There hands were still on each other pussies but neither of their hands were moving. Both of their mouths were opened and they both looked to be in a state of shock. "Look at mommy Liz... Jimmy's nice dick is in her pussy and my cock is up her ass." Beth's head had dropped down and I grabbed it by her chin and held it up. "Look at your daughter Beth... tell her... tell her what you're doing." And I started sliding in and out of her ass in opposite motion of Jimmy.

Beth starred at her daughter and said, "Ooohhh Liz... I'm such a slut...I've oommmhhh... mmuuuhhh... I've always like having two dicks in me. Ooohhh fuck me boys." Jimmy and I still were sharing Beth's boobs and we were in unison fucking her. One was going out while the other went in.

Liz and Eve didn't know what to do. Liz had never seen this side of her mom. Then Liz realized what Beth just said and had to ask, "What do you mean you always liked having two dicks?" I was hoping that comment would slide under the radar but Liz caught it.

Beth said, "I'm... ooohhh fuck me... I'm a fucking whore. I..." Jimmy was picking up his pace which made Beth's ass tighten around my cock. "I... ooohhh... used to fuck Larry and Dave like this... ooohhh fuck me... before you were born. I fucked them alone or together... I... ooohhh... I'm cumming...."

Then Eve realized what all this meant and she sat up on the couch and said, "Holy fucking shit... Liz you might have been fucking your dad not your step-dad. That's fucking wild." And she was all over Liz. She crossed over the lap of Liz and all Beth and I saw was Eve's perfect butt and Liz's legs. Eve started humping Liz and all we could see was her head going back and forth across Liz's face. At first Liz's arms just laid lifeless on her side. But Eve kept pressing and eventually Liz's hands began massaging Eve's butt.

This revelation had Jimmy going wild fucking Beth. "Come on... move that fat ass... fuck me." And that little kid below us was raising his hips burying his dick in my wife's pussy. Beth went quiet realizing she maybe had said too much. And I just sat still, feeling Jimmy's dick press against mine.

"Oooohhh I'm... I'm" Beth never finished her thought.

Jimmy stopped her in mid sentence. "Oh shut up... feel me cumming in you... aarrgghhh." I could feel Jimmy's head expanding and contracting deep inside Beth.

My fears quickly left after Jimmy came. "Oh fuck it. Beth... I love your ass... and..." And I started slapping her ass, "you're such a bad girl," SLAP, "I'm... going... to fill it... with my cum." Three quick slaps on the butt had her begging for mercy and pleading with me to cum.

"Please... honey... please hurry.... oohhh no more." That begging for mercy sent me over the edge and I filled her bowels with my seed. Beth collapsed on top of Jimmy. But Beth wasn't quite done yet. She planted her lips on his and began kissing him.

I pulled out of Beth's ass and looked at my step-daughter being mauled by Eve. On all fours I crawled over to the couch and spread Liz's legs apart and began eating her out. Right above me was Eve's ass shaking back and forth, still trying to hump Liz. Her butt kept rubbing against my head and she turned around and saw me.

She got off of Liz and sat next to her and they both starred at me munching away. Right away Eve started stroking her clit, but Liz sat motionless. She didn't stop me but she didn't seem to be enjoying it either. But I didn't stop. I was going to bring Liz back to life. Eve sensed the tenseness and leaned in and started sucking on Liz's titties.

Liz's hands started to move. She put a couple of fingers on Eve's twat and with her other hand she placed on both sides of her clit and pushed it out for me. I devoted my full attention to her clit and she started to responded. "Oooohhh yeah... lick me... lick me... daddy... or... uummmhhh... step-daddy or whoever the fuck you are!" Yeah, that little secret pissed her off. But the way she was starting to bounce around the couch it was obvious that she was more concerned about getting off then about her heritage.

Eve pulled away from Liz's tits and joined me on the floor. She whispered in my ear, "Forget our promise...make her happy." And she got off the floor and left the room. Behind me still laying on the floor were Jimmy and Beth. I could still hear them kissing. And me? I just kept munching on Liz's hot snatch.

I could hear the footsteps of Eve reentering the living room and heard her say, "Come here Beth... come with me." In a matter of seconds I could hear bodies moving behind me and suddenly I looked up and Beth was sitting next to her daughter on the couch. I looked to my side and Eve was wearing her strap-on. She started kissing Beth's knees and worked her way up her thighs and spread her legs apart until her tongue was buried in her snatch eating her out. She raised her head and said, "Damn... Jimmy really filled you up!"

Eve got up to her knees and rested Beth's legs on her shoulders. "Are you ready for another dick? My dick?" And Beth shook her head yes. "Good... slide down for me." As I ate out Liz, I looked up and right next to her laid my wife. Her head laying on the lower half of the back rest of the couch. Her legs were now flung over the top of the couch. That big ass of hers totally exposed her pussy and she was ready for Eve's entry. "Oh Beth... I've wanted to fuck you for a very long time." And ever so slowly Eve entered my wife.

"Oooohhh yeah... come on Eve... give it to me." Liz turned in the couch and leaned down and started kissing her mom. I no longer had an easy shot at Liz's clit, but the way she turned her hips I had a clear view of her puckered little asshole. And I dove in. My tongue went into overdrive licking her bung hole. And soon I noticed that she had sunk a couple of fingers inside her pussy.

"Ooohhh... I love it... fuck me Eve." Beth was once again in another hemisphere enjoying a new cock fucking her. She looked at Liz and said, "I love you baby girl" and stuck one of Liz's tits in her mouth. By now Liz was frantically fucking herself and I kept tonguing her asshole.

Liz finally said something, "Jimmy what are you doing?"

"Watching."

""There's an ass back there... waiting for you... ooohh yeah daddy... lick my asshole." Liz was starting to take control and I wasn't going to stop it. And to my amazement I felt Jimmy's hand on my hips. That young fucker was hard again!

Liz pulled away from Beth and me and moved towards the end of the couch. "Mom... Eve... Jimmy's getting ready to fuck daddy. Don't you want to watch?" No one and I mean no one has ever seen me get fucked in the ass by another guy. But if this meant getting back in the good graces of Liz I would do it.

Beth said, "Ooohh fuck yes... please Eve another time... ooohhh... you can fuck me... but... but please let's watch the boys."

Eve laughed and said, "OK... it does sound like fun." And she removed the dildo from Beth's pussy and slowly began lowering Beth's legs. As I laid my head and arms in the middle of the couch, Beth and Eve moved to the other end of it. "OK... Jimmy... stick that dick up that old man's ass. Give us girls a good show."

Up to this point I had played along with everything the girls had wanted. But being a 6'4" 200 pound man who always showed everyone his macho side this was humiliating. "Jimmy, we don't have to do this... I'll give you another blow job if you'd like one."

Don't know where it came from but Jimmy decided right then that it was time for him to be a man. At 5'8" maybe weighing 130 pounds, Jimmy slapped my ass with such force that I didn't move. "Shut up... the girls want to see my dick in your ass. And we're going to show them." My last shred of dignity left with that slap and I grabbed the couch cushions, my ass exposed to the world, waiting for Jimmy to start the show.

Liz said, "Show us how real men do it daddy. You don't need any lube. Show us how to get a guy's cock wet." There was almost a sadistic tone in Liz's voice. I didn't know if she was more into inflicting pain on me or just enjoying the humiliation. "Go for it daddy... get his cock good and wet for your sweet little ass." And I raised my head from the couch and turned around and starred at a hard cock ready to invade my ass.

I started stroking it and spitting on it. I stuck my mouth on it, not for pleasure, just to get it as wet as possible. When I sucked on it I could taste my wife's juices and I began to get turned on by the idea that this young man's cock would soon be in my ass. I started playing with myself which got Liz's attention. "That dick is going to be in your ass daddy. Suck it for us girls."

And then it dawned on me that I was more turned on by the idea of performing for my wife, step-daughter and her friend. These three ladies have already seen my face covered with Jimmy's cum and very soon they'd see him bury his dick in me.

The idea was too much for me. I needed Jimmy's dick and I needed it now. As I turned back towards the couch, I stopped half way and looked at Liz. I spread her legs and stuck two fingers in her very wet pussy. I finger fucked her for a minute or so and pulled my wet fingers from her snatch and stuck those fingers in my ass. Jimmy's dick was covered in spit and my ass was covered with Liz's juices. I was ready.

I finished turning around, grabbed the couch cushions, raised my ass and said, "Give me your dick Jimmy. Fuck me. Show these girls that you want my ass." I heard Jimmy spit and then felt his finger entering my butt. He ran it in and out a few times and then added a second finger and began screw driving those fingers in my ass.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12