Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 20

Story Info
Liz hears the family secrets.
5k words
4.5
43.3k
12
0

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

I sat on the couch next to Beth. Both of us had our elbows on our knees, looking at Liz who remained seated on the floor, her legs crossed waiting for some answers. It looked like your typical parent-child conversation except we were all nude after a night of wild sex.

Liz asked, "So you guys are telling me that you two were screwing around before I was born?"

Beth tried to explain. "Honey, Larry and I were dating in high school and we stayed together after we graduated. It was hard times around here unemployment was high and we lived with my parents until they died and Larry's parents until they divorced. We decided to rent that small house down on Elm Street across from the bakery and we got married."

I lit a smoke and Beth continued her story. "Larry worked odd jobs and I did some tutoring at the school. Everybody around here was hurting until our county was award the new minor league baseball franchise. The stadium had to be built, highways repaired, everything just came to life. Our town grew and everyone was working. We made national news because our part of the state had zero unemployment."

Then I said, "This is where I came in. I was still pretty green covering the news and the paper I worked for at the time sent me here to do personal stories about the people before and after the baseball team came here."

Liz was paying attention as I kept telling Beth's and my story. "My mistake was finding way too many stories at the local bar."

Liz looked confused, "What does the bar have to do with it?"

"Well, I'd start drinking and becoming a bit too chummy with the people. That's how I met Larry."

Liz stopped me. "Stop right there. I've never seen you drink."

"That's right and hopefully you never will. My drinking changed the lives of many people. When I decided to move here I quit drinking. Anyway, one night I was half way drunk and sitting at the bar talking with Larry. He told me how much his life had changed and his future was looking great. Over the next couple of weeks, I'd meet Larry at the bar, after he got off of work. And we'd drink all night."

I looked at Beth and kept talking. "Finally, Larry said I could double my pay for what I made in one week for one night of work. I looked at him dumbfounded and asked what he had in mind. He told me it was his anniversary."

Then Beth cut me off. "It was our second anniversary and Larry got me Dave for our anniversary." Liz's mouth dropped open. "That dumb ass paid Dave to come to our home and be a male stripper for the night. Larry came home half drunk and was all over me. Playing with my tits, fondling my ass, and fingering me. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and Dave walked in. Larry started howling, turned on our stereo, and Dave began dancing... and stripping." Liz broke out with a loud laugh.

I said, "Hey... I'm a pretty good dancer." And I stood up and started dancing. "I got entirely nude and started gyrating my hips like this." I showed Liz that by doing this my dick would go in every direction possible. "When the song ended Larry came up to me, grabbed my dick, and walked me over to your mom."

Beth continued, "Larry then took my hand and placed it on Dave's dick and told me to jerk him off. Now keep in mind this was the first time I had ever met Dave so I was kind of scared, but I did it and in no time, his cock was hard and he was begging me to get him off."

I said, "Damn was I horny. Your mom looked so hot in her sundress, I could see her panties through the fabric and she wasn't wearing a bra. She kept jerking me off until I exploded all over the kitchen table and on their dinner plates." Our story had Liz in tears from laughing. "When your mom finished she asked Larry if I could stay for dinner and if I could stay nude. Larry agreed and we ate a fine meal that mom had made."

Then Beth spoke, "After we ate I should have known something was not right. Dave asked if he could use the bathroom and I watched his naked body leave the kitchen and go to the bathroom. He wasn't in there 30 seconds and Larry told me he had something else planned and needed to tell Dave about it. So he went into the bathroom. I quietly went to the door and listened I could hear Larry moaning and..."

I cut Beth off, "I gave him a blowjob." Liz was in shock. "Don't read into that. I was nude, in a stranger's house, and trapped in a bathroom with a very drunk guy guarding the door."

Then Beth went back to telling the story. "They finally came out of the bathroom and I wasn't sure what had happened. But Larry's attitude had changed. He ignored me and watched Dave more."

Liz asked me, "So you had that big cock in your mouth?"

Then Beth asked, "How do you know how big his cock is?" And our story went on hiatus for a bit as Liz explained to Beth how she had seen her ex-husband's dick.

We finally got back to our story and I said, "To answer your question Liz - yes - yes I did suck Larry's cock and I swallowed his cum. After that your mom and Larry watched me wash the dishes in the nude. Hell, I enjoyed that part. I'd strut around trying to get your mom's attention. But all I got was Larry pinching my ass. When I was done I got dressed and left."

Beth then took over. "I had an idea as to what happened but I also couldn't believe it. So the next day, I went to the bar in the early afternoon and found Dave drinking a beer by himself, writing a bunch of notes. I flat out asked him what happened in the bathroom."

Liz was totally entrenched in our story that she didn't move or make any comments. Beth kept talking, "Dave finished his beer, put away his notes and said he had to go. But I wouldn't let him get away without an answer. He got in his car and I jumped in with him and we drove around town until we parked on the hill overlooking the ballpark."

Then I said, "I let it fly. I told mom that Larry wanted me to suck his dick. That he would give me more money and let me have a night with his wife. I told him to keep his money and just give me Beth. He laughed and then I sucked him off."

Beth said, "Liz... I was so pissed. My husband was selling me to another guy because he wanted a blowjob. I gave him blowjobs all the time, but he wanted one from Dave. So I told Dave to take out his cock and I would suck him right there in his car."

I said, "I told mom no way. She wasn't getting off that easy. She had seen me nude and I believed I deserved the same. So guess what your mom did Liz? She stripped right there in my car! Then when she got nude she asked if I was ready for my blowjob. I quickly agreed and she gave me the best wettest blowjob I have ever had. Then she flipped me out by saying that I could fuck her anytime anywhere under one condition. That I had to have Larry suck me off and I had to butt fuck him."

Beth laughed and said, "Hell he sold me... so I sold him. Within a week Larry's attitude had changed. He never would admit it but I knew that Dave took me up on my offer."

As we were telling our story, I noticed Liz had started squirming on the floor and she was gently playing with herself. I said, "The first time I got Larry to suck my cock was in the rest room at the bar. I went in there to pee and he followed me. He locked the door and asked me to give him another blowjob. I said I would only after I got into Beth's pants or he blew me first. I had just finished peeing and he turned me around and started sucking my cock. Outside the door you could hear people laughing playing pool and having a good time, while in the bathroom Larry was on his knees in that stinking bathroom sucking me off. And he did get me off! I started shooting my load down his throat and he almost puked. He took my dick out of his mouth and I finished squirting all over his face."

Liz laughed and said, "I would have loved seeing that!"

I laughed and said, "After I finished cumming, I put my dick away and walked out of the bathroom. Larry was still on his knees when the door opened and I left him there. Within minutes he was following me around the bar asking when he would get his blowjob. I told him he wouldn't get one because I swallowed his cum and he didn't."

Beth said, "That night I found out what had been going on. Larry came home pissed at Dave and he fucked my face very hard. I thought I'd suffocate. Liz you said you've seen his dick. He forced that whole thing down my mouth! While I was just trying to breathe Larry started talking like I wasn't even there. I was sucking his cock but he was fantasizing about Dave. He started calling me Dave and begged me to swallow his load." As she looked at Liz she said, "And get this! He said next time he would swallow it all."

Liz was no longer just playing with herself. She had a couple of fingers going in and out and she said, "Don't stop... tell me more!"

I said, "The next day I saw Larry at the bar and right away he was begging me for a blowjob."

Liz chuckled, "God dad... you must give great blowjobs."

I grinned and said, "I guess so. But I wasn't going to do it. I told him that I still hadn't fucked his wife and if I couldn't do that then I'd fuck him! He stood there frozen for a bit and took it all in. He finally said OK but then I'd owe him a blowjob. I said OK, but we'd do it in his house. He totally freaked out. He said he didn't want your mom to know and I said, well I gave him a blowjob in their bathroom and she didn't know..." We all laughed at that and then I said, "So I can fuck you in there and she wouldn't know. He was drunk enough that it made sense to him."

Beth took over the story, "Here I was watching TV in a short see-through nightgown and Larry comes stumbling in the house followed by Dave. My first impulse was to cover up but I thought why do that? I wanted Dave and he already had seen me nude, so I just relaxed on the couch. Dave just starred at me and Larry said he had to go to the bathroom."

I said, "That idiot left me alone with his basically naked wife. So before I went to the bathroom I went over to your mom, put my tongue in her mouth and squeezed those wonderful tits. I then told her that I was going into the bathroom and I was going to fuck her husband. And then I was going to make love to her. If she didn't believe me she could listen."

Beth said, "I gave them a couple of minutes and I stuck my ear on the door and heard Larry moaning saying that he liked having a dick in his ass. Then I heard Dave say to him that he was going to fill his ass with his cum since he couldn't swallow it. I so much wanted to open that door and watch Dave fuck Larry but I chickened out and went back into the living room. I began getting a little nervous and excited because Dave had kept his end of our bargain and soon we'd be fucking."

Liz's legs had spread out and she was openly masturbating for me and Beth. I said, "After I came in his butt I told him that we should freak out Beth and both of us walk out there nude. At first he disagreed but I wouldn't take no for an answer and I finally said that if he ever wanted me to suck his cock again then we'd both walk out of the bathroom nude."

Beth shook her head and said, "I'm sitting on the couch knowing full well what had just happened in the bathroom and here comes Larry stumbling in the living room, butt naked with a huge hard-on. He looks at me and asks me if I know what's better then one cock. I quickly answered - two cocks and Dave came around the corner also nude and sadly... quite limp. I knew he had just came in Larry's ass but it would have been great having two hard cocks. After all, that was the first time I had ever seen two men nude and just for me."

Beth smiled at me, then winked, and continued with the story. "I asked Larry if we could all go to our bedroom and see what happens and he agreed. Dave laid on one side playing with himself as Larry mauled me. He laid on top of me, squeezing my tits and trying to get his fist up my pussy. I asked him what had gotten up his ass that he was that horny."

Liz laughed. "You didn't"

"Oh yes I did. And he got all paranoid and asked what I meant by that and he rolled off of me and all three of us starred at the ceiling. I was nude, laying in bed with two nude men, who were playing with themselves." Both girls chuckled at that comment and yeah I did too.

I said, "Hell you were married and I didn't want to take the lead."

Beth said, "So I did. I got on top of Larry and sunk that big dick in my pussy and started fucking him. I looked at Dave and asked him how long it would take to get his cock hard and he said not long if I sucked on it. And he stood up on the bed and stood in front of me and I began sucking his cock. Below us Larry got to see it all. When Dave got hard, he got behind me and said that he loves a nice ass, which freaked out Larry again and he just laid there as Dave slowly sunk his dick in me. That night Dave popped my anal virginity."

Liz was really fucking herself hard and I wasn't paying much attention to Beth's story. Liz said, "Do you like this daddy? Me... fucking myself?" And I shook my head yes. So what happened then mom?"

Beth grinned and continued talking. "They both fucked me at the same time. That night Dave fucked both me and Larry up the ass. After Larry came he passed out and Dave and I cuddled and made love two more times before going to sleep. I woke up in the morning and I knew it might never happen again so I asked the guys if they'd both fuck me. And that was the last time that I had two cocks in me. Well... until tonight"

Then I spoke, "Larry became very unpredictable after that. He was more interested in me then your mom. And yes, I sucked his cock again. And yes, he sucked me and he learned how to swallow my cum. And I fucked his ass a lot. When he was at work I'd go and visit your mom and we'd make love all day. Then one day in the bar, Larry came in, gave me a cigar and said he was going to be a father." I looked at Liz and said, "He honestly believes he is your father. He never knew, then or now, that Beth and I got together often when he was at work."

Liz quit playing with herself and leaned over and grabbed my cock and as she stroked it and spun it around in her hands she asked, "So I could have been created by this dick of yours?"

"It could be but I doubt it. Just look at your cousin Candy. You two could be sisters."

Liz was getting angry because I didn't come out and just say yes or no. "What's Candy have to do with this?"

Then Beth spoke, "Honey what I am going to tell you is a family secret and needs to stay that way. When Larry and I were in high school he cheated on me with... Aunt Terri. Candy is Terri and Larry's daughter. Now I mean it you can't tell anyone about that. Uncle Hal doesn't even know it."

Liz sat in shock, "This is a regular fucking soap opera. This whole family is just fucking crazy."

I laughed and said, "I guess you could say that... but there is more... but no one can know... OK?" And Liz shook her head in agreement and sat there eagerly waiting for more gossip.

I said, "Your mom was married and we screwed around as often as we could. But I still kept my distance. I truly wanted your mom and Larry to stay married. I didn't want to be the cause of their divorce. And at that time everybody was just wild. So I was enjoying being a bachelor. Everybody had money and just wanted to party. And I was single and more then willing to please anybody who asked me."

Liz smiled and asked, "Who else did you fuck daddy?"

"Well... I did some interviews with moms that had young children. One of these mom's made me feel very comfortable in her home. She'd lay her 2 year old daughter down for a nap and when she was asleep she would fix us some drinks and we'd sit at the kitchen table and talk. She'd kick off her shoes and put her feet on my lap and I'd give her a foot massage."

Liz was getting excited, "Who are you talking about?"

I said, "Slow down. Every visit I massaged her in a different place. Her calves, her shoulders, and every time her clothes were getting a bit more revealing. Then one day she called me at the bar and said her daughter was spending the day with her grand mother and she asked me if I'd like to come over for a drink. Naturally, I said yes. She answered the door in a white fluffy house coat and nothing else."

Beth looked at Liz and said, "He was a horny young guy! He was screwing me and found time to screw another married woman!"

Liz again asked, "Come on daddy who are you talking about?"

I said, "She invited me in and she already had our drinks ready in the kitchen. Just as I sat down she asked me if I would massage her whole body. And she took off the house coat and stood before me entirely nude. As I sat in the chair, she spread my legs apart and moved her tits right in front of me and I started sucking on them. I was kind of surprised because my mouth was quickly filled with her milk. It got me so hard that I started squeezing her other tit and I had milk flying everywhere."

Liz was now on her knees her hands shaking my thighs, "Who was it?"

I laughed, "She had me so turned on I laid her on top of the kitchen table, threw her legs over my shoulders, dropped my pants to my knees and fucked the hell out of her. The whole time I kept squeezing her tits, her milk flying in the air, covering her tits, stomach, and her face with it. I had her screaming and begging for my cum. And I gave it to her. It was the only time we fucked and since then she has always tried to avoid me."

Liz was nearing the point of being hysterical, "Who the fuck are you talking about?"

I meekly answered, "Eve's mom." And then it dawned on me and I said, "Wow."

Liz looked bewildered, "That's more then a wow. You know what you have done daddy?" I looked at her puzzled and she said, "Me and mom aren't the only mother and daughter you have fucked." And she laughed.

Beth had a little bit of a frown on her face and looked at me and said, "Well... you've told her this much tell her the rest." Liz started shaking my legs again eagerly awaiting for the rest of my secrets.

"Liz." And I paused for a long time, "With all my carefree living back then, I know for a fact that I did father one child."

Liz smile widely, still shaking my legs, "Who daddy? Who?"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Jimmy."

Her eyes got big and Liz said, "What? No way. Look at Jimmy and look at you... no way."

"Yes way. Look at Jimmy's dad he's 6 foot tall. Look at his brothers and his sisters, they are all short like there mom. Jimmy is my son." Liz looked at her mom and Beth shook her head in agreement.

Liz looked at me and said, "So your son fucked you in the ass tonight? And you sucked his cock!"

I said, "Yes I did. And my son has fucked you and mom and Eve." And I smiled, "A regular chip off the old block!"

Liz said, "You're wild." She quit shaking my legs and spread them out a little more, put her head down and started sucking my hardening cock. Reliving these old memories had gotten me excited and I wasn't the only one.

"Oh yes... Liz suck daddy's dick." And I petted her head.

She quit sucking for a moment looked at me and said, "I'm sucking Jimmy's dads cock!" And she lowered her head back down and spit on it, jerked on it for a moment and then back in her mouth my dick went.

I smiled at Beth and leaned towards her and began sucking her tits, filled with the memory of sucking Eve's mom's milk filled breasts. "Oh yeah... suck my dick. Be my good little girl and suck it." My cock was still sore and sensitive from earlier but now I didn't care. I needed to shoot my load and Liz's young mouth was the perfect place.

I was sucking so hard on Beth's titties that her nipples stuck out a good half-inch and they were getting a bright red. "Easy honey... these tits don't have any milk for you." Beth knew my mind was in fantasy land and she was quick to bring me back to reality. But the reality wasn't to bad either. I had my wife sitting next to me, entirely naked, as her daughter sucked my cock.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12