Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was turning Beth's nipples a different color, Liz was doing the same thing to my dick. Once again, my cock began hurting from the vacuum Liz had created on it. I could feel my heart beating through my cock. The veins in it seemed like they were ready to explode. "Oooohhh Liz... please... not... oh fuck me... not so hard. Please... please Liz... you're hurting me." That comment seemed to turn her on more and she went from intense sucking to deep throating. And I was amazed because she wasn't gagging at all.

She came to rest with me entirely buried in her mouth and her tongue licking my balls. And when she started that, the back of her throat tickled my cock head and I screamed, "Ooohh FUCK." And I tried sliding down the couch to escape, but her mouth followed along with me. And she just kept tickling my balls with her tongue and my head with her throat. "Ooh fuck. Oh shit. Oh fuck." And my body froze and I shot my load right down her throat. Hell Liz didn't have to worry about swallowing, my dick was already past that point, though she did gag just a little. She moved her head up to the tip of my cock and kept her lips around it while she flicked her tongue around my pee hole.

"No more!" And I pushed her shoulders away and she tumbled back on her butt and smiled at me. "I'm sorry Liz, but if you sucked any more, my dick would fall off." I sat there halfway trying to protect myself. I had my hands on my thighs ready to knock away any hands that came towards my dick. Liz still had that devilish look in her eyes.

She realized that I had had enough, so her attention went towards Beth. With a smile she crawled over to Beth and she rested her arms on Beth's thighs. "How you doing mom?"

She looked at Liz and asked, "Don't you ever get worn out? Me and dad are no spring chickens!" My two girls smiled at each other and Liz got off the floor and sat on Beth's lap facing her mom.

Liz wrapped her arms around Beth's shoulders and neck and said, "I love you mom." And watched Liz and her mom embrace in a deep kiss. They just kept kissing and hugging and Liz began bringing Beth back to life, as she reached up and played with Liz's perky tits.

No matter how wore out I was, I couldn't get enough watching mom and daughter getting it on. I quietly got off the couch and went to our bedroom and got the strap-on. I came back into our living room and my two girls were still kissing, but now Liz's little butt was rocking back and forth on Beth's legs.

I said, "Why don't you two take a minute break and I'll get mom ready." Liz turned around and saw me holding the strap-on and her eyes lit up. She crawled off of Beth and I got on my knees in front of my wife. Beth raised her hips and I started putting the strap-on on her. When I was done I admired my wife's hard-on and said, "Let me get it wet for you." And I started sucking her dick. I spit on it and smeared it around that dildo with my hand. I looked at Liz and said, "She's ready."

Liz straddled her mom again and they went back to kissing. Liz started rocking back and forth with the dildo standing hard and tall in between her butt cheeks. Beth grabbed her ass with both hands and raised her little girl and got her into position to sit down on that cock.

They broke their kiss, starred at each other, and I watched as Liz sat down on her mom's toy. She let out a sigh and sat still for a moment. Then my ladies went back to tongue dancing and Liz slowly began rising up on that rubber dick. Beth played with Liz's tits and Liz settled back down on Beth's lap. Then back up she went, but this time she came back down a little faster. Her tempo picked up quickly and she broke her kiss.

Liz looked at me and said, "Your stories and everyone you fucked has got me so fucking horny." Then she returned her look towards her mom and said, "Please mommy fuck me. I need to cum all over you."

Beth squeezed Liz's tits and tweaked them between her fingers and Liz said, "Oh yeah... be rough... I need it. Slap my ass mommy." And Beth reached around and lightly slapped her daughter's ass. "Harder mommy... I need it hard."

I sat next two my two lovers and watched as Beth's hand flew through the air. It found its home on Liz's ass with a loud thunder. It hurt me hearing it. All Liz did was freeze for a second and an "Oooooooohhh... yeah," escaped from her lips. And she went back to fucking her mom.

Beth's hand flew the air, not once but three more times, each one landing with a wicked sound on Liz's skinny butt. "Come on honey... cum for mommy."

"Ooooohhhh... I fucked daddy's son." Liz was in another world reliving my memories with Jimmy's and Eve's mom. "Ooohh yeah... yeah... yeah... ooohh fuck mommy." And she leaned over and my two horny girls once again locked lips. And Beth reached around and dug her fingers in Liz's ass. "Oooohhh mommy... I'm.... ooohh fuck me.... I'm cumming." And Liz's head went back and she screamed in delight as Beth made her daughter cum.

Liz leaned forward and collapsed on her mom. From where I sat I could see her little tummy going in and out trying to catch her breath. Beth ran her hands up and down Liz's back bringing her back down to earth. Liz finally raised her head, smiled at Beth and then looked at me and said, "Whew... now I'm ready."

Half way scared I asked, "Ready for what?"

"Bed!"

Now it was my turn to say, "Whew." Which made the girls laugh. Liz and I gathered Beth's pillows and made a type of chair for her on our bed. And it worked. Beth laid on one side of the bed with me on the other and our little girl in the middle. My last thoughts before I fell asleep were how Liz used to sleep with us many years ago because there was a monster under her bed or some strange sound outside. Man, how times have changed.

12