Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 24

Story Info
Dave and Liz make there way back to each other.
4.7k words
4.5
36k
15
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

My legs were extremely wobbly as I rose up off the table. I was beat and quite sore. My butt was torn up and my dick was rubbed raw. All I wanted to do was sit down and relax. Terri laughed and said, "Liz, honey, there isn't any way you are going to get on your uncle's dick in that position."

In the chair Hal's huge belly made his dick look smaller then it was. The poor old boy was quite hard but as small as Liz was they weren't going to connect in that chair. Terri continued, "Hal lay on the deck and let Liz get on top of you." Liz backed off of Hal and stood to the side. Before Hal got up, Candy was on her knees sticking her dad's dick in her mouth.

Instead of partaking in our recent incestuous relationships, it was highly erotic watching another family getting it on. Liz just stood there watching, both of her hands resting on her hips. She said, "Why don't you join them Aunt Terri?" Terri smiled and straddled Hal, rubbing her hot snatch on his face.

I looked at Beth waiting for a returned kinky smile and all I got was a look of disgust and boredom. I don't know what had changed in the last week or two but Beth was becoming distant to both me and Liz. Don't get me wrong, she still partook in our adventures, but it was like she couldn't wait until it was done. And more and more she would disappear during the day.

I'd come home from work and it would just be me and Liz for an hour or so and then Beth would come home. She would tell us that she had to go shopping, yet she would return home with nothing. The sad part was that her attitude was having effect on Liz and me. Our time together wasn't as much fun as it was not to long ago.

I looked at Liz and her gaze went from her uncle and aunt to her mom and got the same look as I did. Then Liz looked at me, smiled, winked, and blew me a kiss. At that same moment the phone rang and Beth flew out of her chair, acting like she was waiting for that call all day.

I didn't pay much attention to her as her naked body ran into the house to answer the phone. Terri, Hal, and Candy were enjoying their own version of "Family Affair," and I looked at Liz and tapped my thigh offering her a seat on my lap. She walked over and sat down and we both watched a threesome growing right before our eyes.

As I watched Candy sucking on Hal's dick and Terri getting her twat eaten, first I saw Liz's perfect boob out of the side of my eye. Her nipple hard and erect. Her full attention watching her mom's family making love. We both sat quiet listening to the soft moans of delight coming from Hal and Terri. That is until we heard the patio door slide open and we both looked over and saw Beth - dressed! She was wearing a red halter top, her chubby tummy hanging out and over some black short-shorts.

Liz and I both had a startled look as we looked at our wife and mom. Beth said, "That was Larry, I'm going up to his house for awhile. He wants to go over medical bills." She must have seen the next question coming because she added, "I thought I'd drive the drunken fool wild," as she spun around showing us her outfit, "what do you think?"

What did I think? Shit the shorts were so tight, it showed every little curve of her pussy and it was already disappearing in her butt. You could still see Hal's cum was still in her hair and even though she had sprayed perfume on her, you could still smell the sex all over her. I didn't have to tell her what I thought, Liz beat me to it. "I'm sorry mom... but you look like an old worn out whore."

"Fuck you Liz."

Wow... a catfight which I didn't want any part of. No matter what side I chose I would end up losing. I just sat there quiet with Liz on my lap. "I'm sorry mom... but if you're going to Larry's house why not take a quick shower and show him how beautiful you are?"

"I'm sorry too Liz. But the quicker I get up there... the quicker I get home. Oh yeah, don't call, I'll be home later." And Beth disappeared back in the house and everyone could hear her out in the garage, the car started and she was gone.

With Liz on my lap I didn't think much of it. In fact, it felt kind of nice to be alone with Liz for the first time in quite awhile. We went back to starring at Hal, Terri, and Candy. Terri was still riding Hal's face, but now Candy was riding Hal. Hal's wish was coming true - he was fucking his daughter.

And it dawned on me, that that was what I wanted. I picked up Liz and she wrapped her hands around my neck. She looked me in the eyes and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Me and you little girl are going to bed... alone." Liz had a big smile and she melted me with her eyes as I carried her back into our house, down the hallway and I laid her on the bed. Behind the bed, the window was open and we could hear the sounds of a family orgy on our patio. I laid on the bed next to my sexy 18 year old step-daughter and said, "I love you honey... and only you."

We started kissing for a little while with our tongues deep in each others mouths. Liz pulled away and asked, "So you love me, huh?"

"Yes I do. You are my hot little love."

Then out of the blue she asked, "Do you love me more then mom?" And before I could answer she leaned back in and her tongue was buried deep in my mouth. She pulled back away and asked again, "Well? Do you love me more then mom?"

"Your mom is at Larry's house. Why? I don't know. You're in bed with me and you're entirely nude and you're comfortable being nude with me. You're my little girl and my best friend. We've fucked and we've made love. And we've done it with a lot of other people and we've done it alone. And right now, I couldn't think of anybody else I'd rather be alone with... and that includes mom. So yes, I love you more then mom."

She wrapped her arms around me and rolled on top of me. And I wrapped my arms around her running my hands up and down her soft back and running them over the curves in her butt. "Oh daddy... thank you. I needed to hear that." It reminded me of our first times together... just the two of us. It felt fresh and new. And all I wanted to do was make love to my step-daughter.

I whispered in her ear, "I wish we could be this way forever... just me and you."

We kissed some more and she pulled back and asked, "You told me that you wanted to stick that nice dick of yours in Aunt Terri."

I paused a second and said, "I got a blowjob from her... that's more then enough."

"No... no it isn't." And Liz crawled up my body, looked out the window onto our patio and said, "Aunt Terri can you come here?"

And through the window I could hear Terri, "Sure honey, I'll be right there."

Then Liz laid back next to me and said, "Damn Candy is riding Uncle Hal and it wasn't that pretty." I could just imagine. Candy was really getting turned on by all the day's events and I'm sure she was getting more frustrated then satisfied trying to find Hal's dick under that big belly of his.

As the image raced through my head, Terri walked in the room, "What are you two doing?"

Liz said, "We're celebrating our anniversary and you're our gift!"

Terri sat on the edge of the bed and placed her hand on my leg and began running it up and down. "Anniversary?"

Liz sat up on her elbow and said, "Yeah, it was six weeks ago that dad and I made love for the first time. We made love in the living room, just the two of us on his recliner. And dad wants to stick his dick in you... so I'm giving you to him as a gift." And she sat up in bed with her legs crossed and leaned across my body and started kissing her aunt.

She then pushed Terri's head down on my sore, yet hard dick. She bobbed up and down a few times and then raised her head and said, "Wait a minute six weeks ago Beth was with me at our mom's. You two made love behind her back?"

Liz smiled, "Yes we did. And we played around that whole weekend. I swallowed dad's cum for the first time in the kitchen and he licked my asshole in my bedroom. We slept together in this bed all weekend. I loved every second of it."

Terri got off the bed and it was plain to see that she was pissed. "You fucking slut." She then turned her cold stare towards me, "And you're a fucking asshole. I'm not celebrating your sick anniversary. I'm getting the hell out of here and Hal and I are going to Larry's and tell Beth what's been going on."

Liz said, "Oh no you won't you bitch. If you tell mom about me and dad then I'm going to have to tell Uncle Hal that Candy isn't his daughter."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me bitch. The choice is yours." Then Liz laid back down in the bed next to me and spread her legs and said, "Now Aunt Terri you can get over here and lick my anniversary pussy. A pussy that six weeks ago had dad's dick in it for the first time."

If looks could kill, both Liz and I would have both been dead. But Terri knew she didn't have an escape and she climb in the bed, got on all fours and began licking Liz's muff. "That's it bitch. You ate your sister's cunt... now you can eat mine... that's it. Lick it bitch! That's it." Then Liz looked at me, pointed at Terri's ass sticking in the air and said, "Happy Anniversary."

I smiled, kissed my baby girl and crawled behind Terri. I reached across the bed grabbed the baby oil and lubed up my cock and Terri's ass. Terri started to raise her head and Liz pulled it back down with both hands and said, "You don't need to talk slut. You're here just to eat me and get the living shit fucked out of you by my lover."

I was getting so hot listening to my 18 year old step-daughter taking complete control over her 60 year old aunt, that I knew there was no way I could "make love" to Terri. She was going to get fucked hard and fast - in her ass.

I grabbed Terri's hips and used my thumbs to spread her butt cheeks apart. Liz leaned forward and removed one hand from Terri's head and put it on my dick and lined me up for entry. "Fuck her dad... FUCK THE SLUT."

And I rammed my cock up her tight asshole. And her scream was buried in between Liz's legs. I also let out a scream as that tight hole squeezed my dick all the way in. It halfway pissed me off and I slapped her ass and said, "RELAX BITCH." And I pulled out and I slammed back in. And again Terri's screams were muffled inside Liz's twat.

"Fuck her daddy... fuck her hard... ooooohhh... that's it bitch.... oooohhh eat me."

Liz and I were in another world. This was a first for both of us. We were abusing someone together and we were both loving it. "That's it Terri... give me that ass." And I slapped Terri's ass. "Eat my baby girl's pussy."

Liz was going wild, "Come on you fucking whore eat me." Terri's head was going up and down as Liz had a fistful of her hair and she was making Terri fuck her pussy with her face. "That's it bitch... do it." Then Liz looked at me and said, "Cum in her mouth daddy. Make this slut clean your dick with her mouth." My step-daughter was showing a level of depravity which I've never seen and I loved it.

I said, "Hell yes..." And I slapped Terri's ass again which was turning a bright red. "From your sweet ass to your fucking mouth. What do you think slut?" And I pounded her ass with my stiff rod.

Liz pulled her up by her hair and looked Terri in the eye's and said, "Answer him slut. You're going to suck the dick that's in your ass and you're going to swallow his cum ain't ya?" And for the first time Liz and I could hear Terri's moans without being muffled in between Liz's legs.

Terri didn't answer Liz and I was surprised when Liz raised her hand and slapped the side of Terri's face. It was a vicious slap. One that was louder then my ass slapping. "Answer me you fucking cunt or I'll slap you again."

"Yes... yes... I want to suck Dave's shitty cock and swallow his sperm."

And Liz said, "Good girl... now get back to eating me. We'll let you know when daddy's ready for that sewer mouth of yours." All the spite and anger Terri had with us earlier was now gone. She was just a sex toy at our mercy. "Fuck her dad... fuck auntie slut."

"I am honey... oooohhhh.... thank you..... I always... ooohhhh... wanted to fuck her... Happy.... Anniversary sweetheart." And I slapped Terri's ass a couple of more times. "I'm close Liz. I need her... ooohhhh fuck... I need her mouth."

Once again Liz pulled on Terri's hair and pulled her head to the side. "Get ready cunt... daddy's going to fuck your face." What was left of Terri's eye liner was streaming down the side of her face and she laid her head on Liz's leg trying to catch her breath.

I just had to add some salt to the wounds. "Oooohhh Terri... your ass ain't as tight as your daughter's... but.... oooohhhh.... it's tighter then Hal's." And I slapped her ass again and pulled my dick from her bung hole. On my knees I started crawling up towards Terri.

Once again Liz grabbed Terri's hair and lifted her head. "Open up whore." And Terri's mouth open wide and I stuck my cock in it. Liz pushed on the back of Terri's head and for the second time that day, Terri was gagging on my cock. Liz pushed harder and said, "Suck it slut."

"Ooooohhh shit." I was close. And all I could do was look at Liz and realize how much that little girl meant to me. "Ooooohhh fuck... I love you Liz." And I shot my load down my sister-in-laws mouth as I starred at the love of my life - my step-daughter.

With my cock still in Terri's mouth, I leaned down and kissed Liz and said, "Happy Anniversary honey... I love you."

"I love you too daddy." My cock popped out of Terri's mouth as I rolled over the both of them and laid next to Liz. Terri just laid face down on the bed whimpering. Liz sat up and looked out the window. "Uncle Hal? Candy? Aunt Terri said she's ready to go home. She said she'll meet you in the car. She's got your clothes out there."

I could hear Hal, "You want us to walk out to our car with nothing on?"

"Sure... Aunt Terri did it... you guys can too. See ya next time." Then Liz grabbed Terri again by the hair and raised her dead body from our bed and said, "Get out of here slut. Grab your family's clothes and get the fuck out of here. And yes, you will walk out to your car nude. And one more thing slut, later tonight you will call mom and tell her that you two will be going to see grandma again and you're going for a week. Do you understand slut? Me and daddy need to celebrate our anniversary. That dick that fucked your ass... is going to make love to me all week. Do you understand you fucking slut?"

And Terri shook her head yes and she got out of our bed and you could see that she was totally defeated. As soon as she left the bedroom Liz rolled over towards me and our tongues danced around each others mouths. We cuddled and just enjoyed each other's warmth and touch. I could hear the front door close and heard Hal's car start and then it was just quiet.

Liz rested her head on my chest and I starred at the ceiling realizing that my step-daughter had indeed stolen my heart and was my one and only lover. I kissed the top of her head and saw that she had fallen asleep. I pulled up the blankets and decided to join her for an afternoon nap. If Beth came back while we were sleeping... oh well. At that moment I really didn't give a shit.

I woke up a couple of hours later. Liz had rolled away from me and was now in a fetal position, her cute little butt starring at me. I used to think that it was kind of boyish looking with her small hips, but the more I saw it, the prettier it got. It was perfect for her body and her look. If all you saw was a picture of her ass you would think it belonged on a young innocent child. Yes, she was young and my step-child, but she was far from innocent.

As I awoke some more, there was an eerie silence in the house and I crawled out of bed to see what was going on. Nothing! Beth was still up at Larry's house. She had spent the whole afternoon up there and part of me wanted to call her and ask if everything was alright. But the last words out of her mouth were to leave her alone and that she would be home later. And then I thought, why would I want to call her? I had Liz all to myself. She was sleeping in my bed - nude - and hopefully waiting for me to wake her up.

I snuck back into bed and began lightly pecking and kissing Liz's sweet little rump. She moved a little and let out a moan, but she remained asleep. But the more I played, the more Liz began to stir and just as she began to wake up I spread her butt cheeks apart and began rimming her asshole. I flicked my tongue all around the entrance to that tight little cock loving hole.

"Mmmmhhhh.... daddy.... mmmmhhh.... lick my butt daddy... stick your tongue in me... do it daddy." And I stuck my tongue inside my baby girl's butt and reached around her with my hands and began playing with her quickly hardening nipples. "Ooooohhh daddy... I love it."

Damn it was like our first time. Everything was fresh and new. And best of all it was just the two of us. "Oooohhh daddy... give me your dick. Fuck me daddy." And I kept pinching her nipples and licking her asshole. "Pllleeaaassseee daddy... stick your dick in my ass." That got my attention! Liz was quickly falling in love having a dick in her butt.

She was still in a fetal position and I curled up behind her. I began pecking on the back of her neck and asked, "You want my dick in that cute ass of yours?"

"Yes daddy. Please fuck me like you fucked Aunt Terri. Stick your dick in my ass and then cum in my mouth. Please do it daddy." I turned on my side and found what has always been my best friend - my bottle of baby oil! I rubbed some on my dick, which was extremely hard as my mind raced with the anticipation of sticking my cock in Liz's tight hole. Then I poured a large amount on Liz's ass.

I got back into a spoon position behind Liz and rubbed the oil all over her ass. My cock riding up and down on the small of her back, as my hand massaged her butt. Liz's hips and waist slowly started rocking back and forth and I used two fingers to go up and down her entire butt crack. "Come on daddy... fuck me." I was nibbling on her neck and ear, when I inserted those two fingers in her butt hole. "Mmmmhhhh... give me your dick daddy... stick it in my ass."

Liz halfway turned her head and looked at the ceiling as I looked at the side of her face. She grabbed my wrist and removed my fingers from her butt and brought them up to her mouth. She kissed them and then began sucking on my fingers like it was a small cock. "I want it daddy... your dick in my ass and then my mouth... I want it now... please daddy fuck me like you fucked Aunt Terri. Please daddy... make me your slut."

After seeing my fingers being sucked, I was more then ready to abuse my baby girl. She wanted it and I was more then ready to give it to her. As she was still licking my fingers, I grabbed her dark blonde hair and pulled her head back. Her eyes opened wide and her neck long and totally exposed. I put my thumb on one side of her neck and my four fingers on the other and began choking her. "You fucking little whore. You're going to be daddy's little fucking slut aren't you?"

"Uh huh... yes... yes daddy."

"I'm going to fuck that ass of yours and then your going to swallow my cum."

"Yes." She had a hard time talking as my grip on her neck made it difficult not only to speak but just to breath.

I let go of my grip on her throat and gave her one final chance to quit. "Have you had enough? Or are you ready to be fucked? Are you ready to have your hair pulled? Your tits slapped? Are you ready to become daddy's little slut?"

Without any hesitation Liz said, "Make me your slut daddy... fuck me."

And without any hesitation on my part, the back of my hand raced across the side of her face and I said, "Shut up slut... spread that ass of yours." And Liz, laying on her side, reached behind her and spread her tiny butt apart. "Tell me what you want you slut."

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12