Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 26

Story Info
Liz enjoys making a fantasy become a reality.
4.7k words
4.47
39.3k
13
0

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

The hot water felt great and having Liz on the outside of the tub lathering up my cock and balls I felt like I was in heaven. But the relaxation I felt turned to intense uncertainty. Liz used her fingers on the head of my cock and with her thumb behind it she stretched my dick and began to lower the razor next to it. With a long gentle stroke she shaved the side of my pecker like a pro. Then she pulled my dick closer to her and did the other side. Then her next two strokes she did the front and back of my pecker.

Each time she'd lower the razor into the hot water and shake my short hairs off of it. With my pecker shaved to her satisfaction she used her fore finger and thumb and made a loop around my balls. She had created a perfect hard ball out of my sack and began shaving the hairs off of it. It was quite impressive to watch the way she shaved me and making sure she didn't miss any little strands of hair.

I started to relax and said, "You're good honey. You've done this before haven't you?"

"You had to have noticed how nice and clean Jimmy always was?"

I kind of laughed and said, "So like father like son. How does it feel knowing you shaved me and shaved my son?"

It was quiet for a little bit as she continued shaving me. Now working on my chest and stomach. "What's the matter baby girl?"

"I've never got to enjoy the thrill of fucking Jimmy knowing he was your son."

"What do you mean?"

"The first time we made love you knew whose daughter I was and you knew that you not only made love to me but also my mom. You've got to enjoy the thrill of it while I never did."

"Yeah but you still got to screw the both of us."

"It's not the same. When I went down on mom, you knew that it was a mother-daughter get together. When you and Jimmy fucked or sucked each others cocks, I never enjoyed knowing that it was a father-son get together."

I felt kind of guilty for not letting Liz having shared that thrill but before I could say anything, she raised my one leg out of the tub and started shaving it. "No.. no... Liz. I don't shave them during the summer."

"Why not?"

"Hell I couldn't wear shorts with shaved legs."

She laughed and said, "Quit being a wuss." And that was the end of our conversation as she started shaving my legs. I hadn't shaved them in at least four months so this job took awhile.

When she finally finished I thought we were done and I started to get up. "Not yet daddy. Raise your arms." I was about ready to question Liz about this idea but I also knew that eventually she'd get her way and would shave my arm pits anyway. So I just raised my arm and watched that intent professional look on her face as she was well on her way to making me entirely hairless.

When I was done to her satisfaction I was given permission to get out of the tub. Liz stood there with a towel and began drying me off. I hadn't been this "exposed" in a long time and my whole body felt so sensitive to every little touch. As she dried my back, she took the razor and shaved the short hairs on my shoulder blades and then she squatted down, spread my cheeks and shaved my butt hole. That was it. There was nothing left to shave, except the few hairs on my head, but she ignored them.

As she finished drying me off I came up with an idea to please my little girl. "Liz? What do you think of calling up Jimmy and just the three of us spend the night together."

Liz's eyes got huge and she had the biggest smile I had ever seen. "Oh daddy... that sounds great." And she gave me a quick kiss and scampered out of the bathroom and headed for the phone.

Jimmy was still Eve's pet, so first Liz had to get Eve's permission to use her toy. It didn't take long and I heard Liz thanking Eve. Then I watched her try and call Jimmy. She was so excited by the idea that she had a hard time controlling her hand movements. I laughed and took the phone from her and asked her the number. I punched in the numbers for her and gave her back the phone.

"Jimmy? Hi this is Liz." There was a moment of silence as Jimmy talked but Liz was too excited for small chit chat. "God damn it Jimmy shut up and listen. Tonight you are mine. Eve gave you to me. You've got ten minutes to get over here. When you walk in, you will strip, and walk back to my parents bedroom. Do you understand?" Another moment of silence and Liz followed up by saying, "Call Eve if you want... but if you doubt my word with her she'll make you pay for it. You now have got eight minutes." And she slammed the phone down. Liz looked at me and said, "Come on dad... off to bed we go." And I followed my adorable little naked step-daughter down the hallway and into my room.

Liz jumped into bed and patted the mattress as a sign for me to join her. I laid down and looked at my body for the first time since Liz shaved me. Man I just shined and I couldn't believe how soft the bed sheets felt. Liz laid next to me and playfully stroked my hard dick. "Oh I hope you're up for this daddy, because your old dick is going to get a work out."

I didn't answer her because I already knew that whatever my step-daughter had planned in her wild kinky mind I would enjoy! I starred at the ceiling enjoying Liz's gentle cock massage. I closed my eyes when, "Hi," a very weak and timid hi made me open my eyes and saw Jimmy standing next to my side of the bed, entirely naked and like every other time I've seen him like that - rock hard.

Liz sat up in the bed and crossed her legs. "Hi Jimmy. I was wondering if you'd like to help me. And if you say yes this pussy of mine will allow that nice hard dick of yours to slide in and out of it." Jimmy smiled and shook his head OK. "Good. Now just for tonight I want you to call my daddy - dad."

Jimmy looked at me and then Liz, "What?"

"All you have to do is call Dave dad, whenever you talk to him. OK?"

He again looked at me and I tried to calm his nerves, "It's alright son... I'm your dad... at least for tonight." Oh if Jimmy only knew how true the words were! But for him it would be a fantasy, while for Liz it would be a dream come true - to fool around with a father and a son at the same time.

Jimmy still had an uncertain look in his eyes and I said, "Come here son, show daddy that proud dick of yours."

Jimmy walked right in front of me and said, "Yes dad."

I remembered how hot it got me the first time I saw Liz eat her mother out and now it was time to let her have the same pleasure. Her eyes were wide open when I looked at her and asked, "I bet you would love to see your daddy suck his son's hard dick."

"Oh god yes daddy... suck your son's dick." And I opened my mouth and stuck my lips just over the head of Jimmy's dick and began licking his pee hole in a manner that was similar to the way Liz sucked my cock earlier. "Damn... daddy you're sucking your boy's dick." There was such excitement in her voice.

And Jimmy began to enjoy this game as well. "That's it dad... suck your son's dick... ooohhh yeah daddy suck me."

Then Liz cut in and said, "You know what would really be hot Jimmy?" I kept sucking on my 18 year old son's dick waiting for him to answer but he didn't. So Liz said, "If you sucked your daddy's dick at the same time."

I pulled my mouth away from that rock hard young dick, slid over in the bed and said, "Come on son... join me. Come suck daddy's dick." And Jimmy crawled into bed and I laid on my back and threw one of Jimmy's legs over my head, his thighs were now on both sides of my head and I looked up at his dick pointing straight ahead. His balls were hard and tight. I grabbed for his pecker and bent it down and guided it back into my mouth. Then I used both of my hands to grab hold of his firm ass and began pulling his hips towards me and teaching my son how to fuck my face.

"Oh daddy... you're fucking awesome... suck your dad's dick Jimmy." As I sucked Jimmy's dick I felt his mouth go over my hard cock. Above Jimmy's ass I could see Liz's smiling face, "Oh daddy I love you so much... thank you." Not only was it turning on my step-daughter to see me sucking my son's cock as he sucked mine it was also turning me on. For the first time I actually thought of Jimmy as my son... and... his dick was in my mouth. "That's it daddy... suck your son's dick."

Then Liz disappeared from my view and she went down towards Jimmy. "That's it Jimmy suck your daddy's dick... show daddy you love him... lick his asshole for me." And I felt my son's mouth leave my dick and began to feel his tongue on my asshole.

I popped Jimmy's dick from my mouth and said, "That's it son... lick daddy's asshole."

And as I looked back up Liz was once again looking down at me with that wonderful smile of hers. "OK daddy... it's time for you too." And I smiled at Liz and stuck my tongue out, raised my head and began giving a rim job to my only son. "Oh you two are fucking hot... I need your dicks!"

With my tongue licking a way at Jimmy's bung hole, I starred at Liz and watched her once again disappeared. I went back to concentrating on my son's butt and I could feel him leaving mine. Then once again, I felt my cock in his mouth. But this time it was different. There was also a mouth sucking on my balls. I moved my tongue away from Jimmy's hole and began licking my way back up to his balls and I stuck them one in my mouth and sucked and pulled on it. Then I did the same thing with his other ball. Then finally, I began licking the length of his shaft until his purplish cock head was ready again to pass through my lips.

As I began sucking on Jimmy's dick, I began to wonder who was sucking on me. Was Liz sucking on my cock and Jimmy sucking on my balls? Or was my son sucking on my dick and my step-daughter sucking on my balls? The thoughts of it all got me so fucking horny that I reached up and grabbed Jimmy's ass and began ramming his cock deep in my mouth. Then I knew who was sucking my dick because I felt a mouth leave it and Jimmy said, "That's it dad... suck my dick... swallow my dick."

Then I felt Liz's mouth leave my balls and she said, "Damn dad... you've got your son so fucking horny. Alright Jimmy... get your dick out of daddy's mouth." And Jimmy got off of me and I looked up and saw my two children for the first time in quite awhile. "Get behind Jimmy and show me how you licked daddy's ass." And as Jimmy began to get behind Liz, my lovely little girl straddled me and sat her drenched pussy down on my dick. "Oooohhh... mmmmmmm... daddy you're so fucking hard." And she rested her hands on my chest and began riding me. "Ooooohhh yeah."

Liz looked down at me and said, "I got my daddy's dick in me... mmmm... and his son is licking my asshole... ooohhhh mmmmm..." Then she leaned down and before she planted her lips on mine she said, "Thank you daddy... this is fucking awesome." And our tongues danced deep inside each others mouths.

She raised her body back up and swung her hips from side to side and squeezed her pussy tightly around my cock. She starred deep into my eyes and sat on top of me frozen. "Do you want to fuck this tight pussy of mine daddy?" I quickly shook my head yes and then Liz said, "We'll you still fuck it but I first want to fuck your son! Is that OK?" Again I shook my head yes. "Great! Jimmy get your tongue out of my asshole and lie next to your dad."

And Jimmy quickly laid next to me and waited for his prize. Liz loosened her grip on my dick and climbed off of me and climbed on top of Jimmy and began moving her hips the same way she had just did me. "Oooohhh daddy... your son's hot dick is sliding in me... mmmmm... oooohhh god daddy... I'm fucking your son." Liz wasn't the only one turned on by the events unfolding before us and I reached down and began playing with myself. Liz looked at me laying there enjoying the view and she smiled, "Don't you jack off daddy. I want your cum in me... mmmm... ooohh fuck me Jimmy." And I slowed down on beating my meat and watched my step-daughter and my son enjoying a new found connection. "Oooohhh Jimmy... your cock is so fucking hard... mmmm...." Then she returned her gaze back at me and said, "Look at us daddy... your children are fucking... mmmmm."

I kept looking at Liz but spoke to Jimmy, "Make daddy proud boy... give my little girl a good screwing."

"I'm going to daddy... your little girl is so sweet... oooohhh fuck meee Liz. Oh fuck dad... her pussy can... mmmmmhhhh.... get so fucking tight."

"That's it Jimmy fill her pussy with your cum. Fuck her boy." And Jimmy reached up and started squeezing Liz's sweaty boobs. I couldn't handle it any more. I crawled behind my baby girl and began licking her asshole as my chin tickled Jimmy's balls. Then I thought he deserved some attention to and I sucked both of his balls in my mouth.

Jimmy started enjoying this game, "Oooohhh damn it daddy... that feels great... suck your boys balls. Oooohhh shit dad I'm going to fill this pussy with so much cum."

I quit sucking on his balls and rose up and started sucking on Liz's neck and reached around and joined Jimmy's hands on Liz's boobies. Liz's neck turned a bright crimson from my sucking and I began sucking on new areas. As I started nibbling on my sweet baby girl's ear I looked down at Jimmy and his eyes were filled with such lust. With that look I wanted to help him along and moved my hands from Liz's tits down to his nipples and I squeezed them as hard as I could. "OH FUCK DAD TAKE IT EASY."

"Shut up boy and fuck my baby girl." That poor kid didn't know whether to scream in agony or scream in pure ecstasy.

"Ooooohhhh fuck Liz... your pussy... your pussy is so fucking tight... and... oooohhh... wet... and... and."

Liz cut him off, "Come on Jimmy give me your cum." And she started fucking Jimmy faster and with a new sense of urgency. I just sat back, resting my butt on Jimmy's legs, watching as both my children were nearing a climax. "mmmm.... ooohhh Jimmy.... I've missed your hard dick.... give me your cum.... mmmm.... come on sweetheart give it to me." It was like I wasn't even there, Liz was so into having Jimmy's hard young dick in her that she entirely forgot about me.

Liz spoke again and then I knew that she hadn't forgotten me. "Mmmmm... look at me daddy.... I'm mmmm... fucking your son... I'm fucking... oooohhh damn... I'm fucking your son." My little girl may have been loving that young dick, but she was also enjoying the thrill of fucking my son.

Jimmy's head lifted off the pillow, "Ooooohhhh fuck me... here... here you go Sweet Pea... oooohhh shit."

"That's it Jimmy.... mmmm... fill my pussy.... that's it." And Jimmy's head fell back down on the pillow and his chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath. Liz quickly got off of his body and laid next to him.

There was no rest for Liz, she was ready for more. She looked at me and said, "Come on daddy... I need more dick... I need your dick." I moved off of Jimmy and looked at my step-daughter. Her legs were spread wide and with her feet on the bed and her knees bent and ready for more. I put my arms under her knees and raised her a little and began guiding my dick into her drenched pussy. As I looked down, Jimmy's big load was already starting to seep out.

My cock easily slid into the most drenched pussy it had ever been in. I looked down as I slid in and out and my dick was milky white, covered with Jimmy's cum and Liz's sweet juice. "Oooohhh yeah daddy fuck me.... mmmm.... fuck me daddy.... oooohhh shit daddy.... fuck me like your boy did."

"I love you honey... I love fucking your pussy." And I tried teasing her by just sticking my soaked cock in a couple of inches and then pull out. I'd do it three or four times then ram all eight inches in at once.

"Ooooohhh fuck me... oooh give it to me daddy...." Liz turned her head a bit and looked at Jimmy who was already playing with himself and getting hard again. And I thought to myself how I wished I was 30 years younger. "Look at your dad Jimmy.... mmmm... he's... he's going to fill me with his cum... just... just like you did... come on daddy give me your cum... I want... I want you both in me... come on... come on.... oooohhhh fuck meeeeee dadddddyyyyy." And Liz's legs pushed against my arms and my baby girl was covering my dick with still more of her sweetness.

And as her legs began to relax, I moved her one leg over me and laid her in a spoon position while I stayed on my knees and continued fucking her with my hands applying pressure on her butt cheek trying to get her pussy tight again. I never thought it would be possible but my baby girl's pussy was wide open and loose. Me and my son had fucked her silly. And as I kept applying pressure on Liz's ass I began to shoot my load on top of Jimmy's deep inside of her. "Ooooohhhh here you go Liz.... daddy.... daddy loves your pussy... I... I love you... mmmm... baby girl."

And I started to lean down to kiss Liz, but she still had enough strength to roll back on her back and I basically fell on top of her. We kissed for a short second and she backed away and looking in my eyes said, "We ain't done yet daddy." And she turned and looked at Jimmy and said, "You're ready for more ain't ya?" And Jimmy shook his head yes. Then Liz looked back at me with a wicked smile. "Eat me daddy... clean my pussy."

I raised my eye brows a bit, and scooted on my knees towards the back of the bed. I looked down at my dick and it was covered in cum, a good three inch string of it dangling at the end of my pee hole, getting ready to drop, then I leaned forward and looked at her pussy. There was cum everywhere. Her puffed out lips were a shining white and there seemed to be a reservoir of cum right in the middle. I've eaten cum before from a woman's snatch, but never this much. I stuck out my tongue and began licking and gently sucking on her lips and her clit. "mmmm... that's it daddy... your little girl is such a mess... clean her up good."

I just kept licking away getting used to the unique taste of two loads of cum and pussy juice. "That's it daddy... ooohhh yeah... you're so good to me." Then she turned her attention to Jimmy, "Quit playing with yourself... your dad's got a hole waiting for you." The she shifted a bit and I looked up and saw her opening the bottle of baby oil. "Come here." And I saw Jimmy move closer and Liz gave him an oily hand job until his cock was lubed enough for the job that lied ahead.

Liz petted my head and said, "Come on daddy get that tongue in me... eat me." And I finally thought what the hell and stuck my tongue deep in her hole into an ocean of cum. "Oooohhh yeah... that's it... be my cum swallowing whore.... mmmm... eat your baby girl.... ooohhh."

Then Liz pulled on my ear and my tongue left her pussy and I starred at her, cum dripping down the side of my mouth and my chin covered in it. It slowly began to drip onto Liz's flat stomach. "Are you ready to have your boy fuck ya?" I shook me head yes. And I watched as Jimmy started making his way towards my ass. "Eat me dad." And she pushed on my head and my tongue went back to cleaning Liz's twat. "That's it... mmmm... time for you to please both of your children." And I felt Jimmy's hand spreading my butt cheeks apart and his cock head probing my opening.

And with one gentle push Jimmy had his dick buried in me. I raised my head and let out my own, "Oooohhh... mmmm."

And Liz pushed my head back down. "You're such a good daddy... eating your girl... mmmm... while your boy is fucking you." Jimmy truly seemed to be enjoying this game Liz had created and within a very short time he was giving me a damn good butt-fucking. "That's it Jimmy fuck your daddy."

Jimmy gave my butt a nice loving smack with his hand and said, "Oh fuck Liz... we're fucking daddy... ooohhh yeah... I love fucking daddy in the ass."

Then Liz said, "Not as much as I love watching you do it." Then I felt her hand on the top of my head and pushing down on it. "Come on daddy clean me up before Jimmy fills your ass with his cum." This whole scene was so wild and so real that my tongue was no longer gingerly cleaning Liz's pussy, now it was on a mission, to clean my baby girl's pussy out and hopefully make her cum again. Jimmy's pounding continued to get harder driving my nose right into Liz's clit. "Oooohhh shit daddy... that's it... mmmm... do it... do it daddy."

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12