Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 27

Story Info
Liz takes command.
8.6k words
4.25
55.9k
18
0

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

I woke up in the morning and rolled over to see my precious little step-daughter, Liz sound asleep. I moved the covers and looked at my naked goddess. I don't know why but I never grew tired of starring at her firm and perfect 18 year old body.

And it was even more exciting that she would be mine for a whole week. Beth was out of town thanks to some blackmailing by Liz. I had the week off from work and Liz called the principal and told him she was going on some college tours.

I ran my hand through her hair and she opened her eyes and gave me a pretty smile. She stretched out and I watched her tits grow before my eyes. She put her hands above her head, let out a big yawn and said, "Morning daddy."

"Good morning sweetheart." I put my arm under my pillow and rested my head on it and just stared at her. She gave me a puzzled look and I said, "Do you realize we have no where to go and nothing to do. Mom won't interfere, Jimmy's in school, Eve's at work, it's just me and you baby girl.

Liz returned my smile and said, "Yeah, we're like... an old married couple."

I laughed at that comment and said, "Man, I would love to show you off to some old friends as my wife."

Liz sat up all excited. "Let's do it." I laughed a little again. "Come on honey, let's do it." Now it was my turn to give her a puzzled look. "Well, if your my husband I'd call you honey rather then daddy." She laughed a little more. "Come on sweetheart. I need to visit some colleges, so how about visiting yours? Maybe you can find some of your old friends." The thought was intriguing, to show off Liz as my wife to my old drinking and drugging buddies from college.

"Liz, I love the way you think. Let's do it!" And I leaned over and stuck my tongue down her willing mouth. I pulled away totally excited by the idea. "How long will it take you to get ready?" It was a good 7 hour drive to my former school and where I threw all morals out the door.

"Relax, my darling husband. We ain't in that much of a hurry." And Liz rolled on top of me and now it was her turn to bury her tongue deep in my mouth. Then she started crawling down my body, spending some time sucking on each of my nipples. Lightly giving me little kisses, down my chest, then my stomach, until finally those sensuous, soft, and very wet lips encircled my rapidly hardening cock.

I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. My little baby girl was sucking my dick. "Ooohhh that's it sweety... suck my dick... show me how much you love me." And for the first time, I joined in on our new game, "That's it Mrs. Jennings... suck your husband's dick." Damn, she was sucking my cock so nice and slow. I could feel her tongue licking the back of my cock head and then a second later, I could feel my head tickling her tonsils, while her tongue licked my balls. My little Liz had become an excellent cock sucker. "Oooohhh shit little girl... I love it when you suck my cock... ooohhh yeah... you're the perfect wife."

I finally couldn't handle anymore and I opened my eyes and saw Liz's head bobbing so lovingly on my cock. Her little ass pointing towards the ceiling. "Play with yourself Sweet Pea... while you suck your hubby's dick." All at once I watched Liz's hand disappear below her body and I watched her arm moving back and forth as she frantically went to work pleasing herself.

It was hard to believe that it wasn't to long ago that I had Liz gagging on my cock, throwing up on the kitchen floor, now she was easily deep throating me. "That's it Liz... swallow my dick. Let it slide down your throat." What a way to start our game as husband and wife! "Ooohh god... honey... ooohhh... I love you so much."

Liz was in her own little world, not once stopping to respond to me. She just kept sucking my dick, first just half of it as she jerked on the bottom part and then swallowing it down her throat and teasing me by sticking out her tongue and licking my balls. "Ooohhh shit Liz... I'm never going to last long with you... mmmmm.... my little wife... mmmm... is a great cocksucker."

I couldn't relax anymore and enjoy this loving blowjob. I grabbed her head and started pushing her head down as hard as I could. Her nose bouncing off my pelvic bone. When Liz was in charge she had no problems deep throating me, but now I was pulling her head up fast and jamming it back down on my dick. She had no time to prepare for it and she suddenly started gagging trying to catch her breath. Her hand left her pussy and now both hands were clamping firmly around my thighs. "Suck it baby girl... ooohhh shit yes... show me how good of a wife you can be... swallow my fucking cock... ooohhh fuck me."

One final push deep down her throat and I held her head still. My entire cock was buried in her mouth and she had no escape. As she continued to gag, the reflexes were pinching tightly around my cock head. "Ooohhh shit Liz... ooohh fuck... your hubby's goona fill your fucking mouth.... oooohhh fuck." And I exploded in her mouth. What a way to start the day. I kept cumming and I held her head still buried on my dick. She was quickly drowning in my cum. She opened her mouth trying to catch her breath and I watched as my cum covered her lips.

My poor little baby girl was in such a panic that her grip on my thighs felt like a vice-grip clamping down on it. I finally began to relax and as soon as I began to let up on Liz's head, she sprung up for air. At the same time, she let go of my thighs and put her hands on her knees. In between my legs, my lovely little step-daughter was on her knees trying to catch her breath. Her head hanged down and her hair hid her face. But my cum was leaving her mouth and falling on my stomach.

She wasn't spitting it out, she still didn't have enough wind to do that. It was just dribbling out. After a couple of minutes of silence she moved her hands up to her face and raised her head and pulled her hair back. It was the first time since this started that I looked into her eyes. Even after this heavy duty face fucking, Liz smiled at me and said, "Did I make my husband happy?"

I looked at her and said, "That was wonderful Sweet Pea... but," and I pointed my finger at my stomach and continued, "you left a mess." Liz smiled at me and leaned down and licked up every drop of cum. Then she sat up and looked at me as she swallowed it. I don't know if it was the role playing that was going on or what was happening but I was truly falling in love with my 18 year old step-daughter and I finished up saying, "Will you marry me?"

Liz smiled and said, "Hell yes honey.. I love you." Then she bounced out of bed and said, "Let's get dressed and hit the road. I'm ready for an adventure." Shit, I was ready to go back to sleep. But my baby girl was ready to go and she had a way of making me feel like a teenager again.

Liz ran down the hall and into her room. I could hear her closet open and figured she was packing. I got out of bed and knowing it would be a long drive, I dressed comfortably and loosely. I threw on some gym pants, of course without underwear, and a sleeveless shirt and my sandals. Then I worked on my suitcase. Swimming trunks, shorts, and a lot of casual wear. Then I looked at the rack of dress clothes I had and decided to take a fancy suit along as well. I figured somewhere on our adventure that I would take my bride out on the town for a great night of dining and show her how much I love her.

I was set and ready to go. I carried my stuff out to the SUV and grabbed a big cup of coffee for the ride and a cooler filled with soda. I grabbed my cup of coffee and rested my butt by the kitchen sink and started sipping my cup as I lit a smoke. I still hadn't seen anything of Liz. I looked down at the floor and thought how strange it felt to be standing in my home with clothes on.

It had been months since anybody wore any clothes inside that all I wanted to do was strip everything off of me. But heard Liz's sandals coming down the hall and I said, "Holllllyyyy crap... look at you!" Liz had the biggest smile. She had her hair brushed down and the sides bounced with every step, and she was wearing make-up. I hadn't seen her with make-up in who knows how long. She was beautiful without it, but now she was simply stunning. But what really got my attention was what she was wearing.

Now remember, I'm an old hippy child and to see Liz in a sundress was out of this world. It fell just below the knees and the top was low cut. The dress itself was a white floral design and she spun around in the kitchen and asked, "Do you like it?" My mouth about hit the floor. It was perfect. And it was already getting me turned on. As she spun around, I also noticed that she had nothing else on. Like any good sundress, if the light hits it just right it can become a see through outfit. And Liz's was that way. No bra, no panties, just that beautiful sundress.

"Damn you look hot and quite comfortable."

Liz answered, "So do you sweetheart. Are you ready?" I shook my head yes and we headed out the back door. Liz led the way and I watched my goddess play-wife's butt wink at me with every step.

"God damn it Liz... you are a fucking hot young lady. And I'm so glad you're my wife."

We opened the car doors and hoped in. "Thanks sweetheart. Let's go." And out of town we drove. Within the hour we were approaching the on-ramp for the Interstate heading north to South Dakota. I pulled off of the ramp for a second and Liz asked, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing... we've got a long drive ahead of us... so I'm going to get comfortable." And I took off my tee-shirt.

I put the SUV back in drive and Liz said, "Oh come on... I know you're not comfortable yet. Take your pants off honey." And I thought what the hell. And I slid one leg off and left the other one on and again put the vehicle back in drive. "What the fuck is that?"

I stopped the car again and said, "I always drive nude like this. If I get pulled over, I can quickly slip my leg back in my pants and no one will be the wiser."

"Oh come on... strip for your bride... come on Dave give me your pants." And I threw caution to the wind and removed the other leg of the pants and handed them to Liz. "That's it honey... now let's go." And I smiled and finally on the Interstate we went. Me entirely nude and Liz looking so hot in her sundress.

We got about five miles on the road, the whole time my shirt and gym pants were on Liz's lap, but then Liz flung them to the back of the SUV. Now I was really nude. "LIZ, what did you do that for?"

"Oh relax, just don't speed and you'll be fine."

"Shit Liz...if we get pulled over for anything we're screwed. I can't climb back there to get my clothes."

Liz laughed and said, "Relax." Then she changed the subject from my fears to how much fun we have had over the last couple of months. She brought up the time that we laid in bed and we both fucked the same dildo at the same time. She talked about how she screamed over the phone talking to her mom as I fucked her in the ass. She brought up Jimmy and Eve and all of a sudden I was driving down the Interstate with a hard-on. Again Liz laughed, "Getting turned on again Dave. I bet you'd love it if I sucked your dick right now." I reached down to start playing with myself, but Liz stopped me and put her hand on my hard cock. "Is that a little better?"

"Mmmm... yes it is." And Liz went back to the memories we shared together. I was so fucking horny that I was chain smoking and drinking coffee from my 64 ounce like there was no tomorrow.

Liz let go of my dick and I started to put mine back on it when she said, "Oh no dear... I want to keep you hot and hard... so when you finally get to stick that dick of yours in me you'll fuck the shit out of your little wife."

We had been on the Interstate for a couple of hours and still had about six more hours to go. Most of the ride I was nude and constantly hard. And there was no doubt that Liz was loving every second of this game. My coffee was gone and now my bladder was full. "Liz... please climb in the back and get my clothes. We need to stop. I've got to pee really bad." This got Liz laughing almost sadistically. "Come on Liz... I really got to go."

"Alright... relax. It ain't going to help you any right now getting your clothes on, at least till we find a rest stop." And about that time there was a sign that said the next stop was five miles. "See! What did I tell you?" I raced the car to the exit and started to slow down and noticed that the rest stop was filled with vehicles parked right in front and trucks behind it.

Hell, I was still nude, I couldn't just park right out in front. So I drove past the area and parked towards the end of the area, right near the entrance back to the Interstate. Liz sat there with her back to the door starring at me with a wicked smile. I looked at her, holding my dick as hard as I could so I wouldn't pee all over the place. "Come on Liz, get my clothes... please."

"Sorry honey... if you want to use the facilities you're going to go just as you are - nude." Then she paused for a second and pointed at my coffee cup and said, "Or you can pee in your cup. But if you do that, then you'll drink it for me."

Shit my new wife new that she had me by the balls and I was trapped in her web! "Fuck it." And I grabbed the mug, ripped off the lid and started pissing in it. "Oooooohhhh.... mmmmm..." And slowly the cup started to fill. I felt so relieved when I was done that I just sat there pulling my dick wanting to get every drop out of me.

"Come on Dave... drink it for your bride." The sooner I got this over with the sooner we could get back on the road. I raised the cup up and looked at my pee and froze for a second. "Come on honey... show me you'll do anything for me." And I lifted the mug to my lips and started drinking my own pee. It had a very light salty warm taste, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I pulled the cup away after a few sips and Liz ordered, "All of it." And I lifted the cup again and decided it was time to get this humiliation over with and I guzzled it down as fast as I could. Some of it dribbling down the side of my lips.

I finished it all and showed the mug to Liz to let her see that it was in fact empty. "Good boy. Now you wait right here, while I go inside to go potty. Oh yeah..." And she reached in the counsel and grabbed my wallet and took out some money, "I want to get a soda and something to snack on. You want something?"

"Coke and chips sounds good." And she leaned over and buried her tongue in my mouth. Which got me hard all over again because I thought that she too was tasting my pee.

She opened the door and got out of the car, turned around and looked at me with a big smile and said, "I love you so much Dave. I hope you're still nude when I get back." And the door shut and she started walking towards the rest stop. I watched as she wiggled that model body of hers away from me. And in that sundress, with the bright light of the day, it was very obvious if anybody looked at her that she had nothing on under it.

I sat there, totally fucking pussy whipped, watching my step-daughter, getting closer to the entrance. Then I began noticing all the truckers taking notice of her. One trucker was leaving the building just as Liz entered. He held the door for her and watched as she walked in and I kind of giggled when he decided to go back inside too.

It seemed like all the drivers that were outside just stretching their legs and relaxing, were venturing back inside. I sat there and figured that Liz would go to the bathroom, get us some snacks and be back within ten minutes. So I just sat there, butt naked, looking around unable to do much of anything. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the traffic on the Interstate and the occasional truck or car leaving the rest area and reentering the highway.

Then I looked straight ahead at the nicely mowed grass and the open area with assorted picnic tables spread around. Since it was just 10 o'clock in the morning they were still all empty. Then I noticed one picnic table halfway hidden in the woodlands behind the nicely mowed area and thought to myself that was probably where late night teenage parties took place and I wondered how many people had fucked on it since it was pretty well hidden.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at the car clock and just under an hour had past since Liz left the vehicle. Getting concerned, I had two choices, jump out of the SUV nude and run to the back door and grab my clothes, or crawl around and over seats to get to them. Neither option seemed desirable. Just as I was ready to climb over the seat, I looked at the rest station and noticed that Liz was finally coming back.

She was ear to ear grin and talking with a husky black man. This guy was probably in his 30's and extremely muscular looking from a distance. He was also smiling and talking to Liz like they were old friends. They kept getting closer. Shit, there was nothing I could do except sit there. There was nothing in the front of the car that I could use to cover myself up. So I grabbed the coffee mug and sat it on top of my cock, feeling totally insecure.

Liz and this guy walked over to the driver's side door and motioned me to roll down the window. I put it down a couple of inches, just enough to make eye contact with Liz and say, "Come on honey... we need to get going." My stomach churning with a little fear because of the uncertainty of it all.

Liz laughed and said, "Dave, put down the window." Then she turned to her new friend and said, "Ralph, this is my husband Dave. Dave this is Ralph." Now she looked a bit upset, "Put down the window. I already told Ralph you were nude." And as the window began to go down all the way, Liz continued, "And I told him that we're on our honeymoon and that you still haven't stuck that pretty dick of yours in me, though you'll let me suck your dick."

Then Ralph kind of laughed and said, "I didn't believe her. I told your wife that she must have a super mouth if you didn't want to fuck this beautiful body." And I watched as his hand went behind her and I assumed grabbed her ass.

Liz pulled his hand away and said, "Ralph, we had a deal." Then I gave Liz a puzzled look and she said, "I showed Ralph how good of a cocksucker I was and got him good and hard. Then we agreed that we should show you how much fun fucking can be." My mind already was racing thinking I'd see my step-daughter with this well built black guy and I began to wonder if it was true what they say about black guys and I quickly found out. "You wouldn't believe how big Ralph's dick is honey." Then she looked at Ralph and said, "Show Dave how big it is."

And within seconds Ralph had his zipper down and his dick sticking in through the window. My eyes got huge. Hanging just inches away from me hung the longest dick I had ever seen. It was flaccid and was as long as mine was fully erect. Liz giggled and said, "Stick it your mouth honey. Watch how big he can get!" I turned from looking at that monster dick to Liz and she said, "It's OK, I told Ralph that you like guys too." And I turned back and opened wide and accepted the first black dick to ever enter my mouth. I sucked him entirely into my mouth and even soft I was close to gagging. I pulled back and his dick stretched out more and more and I felt it growing in my mouth and my lips began getting stretched a little further.

It became a challenge for me to see how much of this cock would go into my mouth and how big he would get. I reached down and started playing with myself and within no time I was quite hard. Liz leaned in the window and said, "Alright Ralph... that's enough." And Ralph pulled away and put that dick back inside his pants. Liz smiled and stood next to Ralph and said, "I sucked his cock too honey, it's huge isn't it. And believe me it gets even bigger. But don't worry he didn't spill any of his cum in your bride's mouth. In fact, poor Ralph, hasn't even cummed yet. All of us thought it would be great to show you how much fun fucking can be."

herdad
herdad
350 Followers