Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz laughed and said, "You're a star honey! They all love you!" And we kept walking, I just wanted to get to the car and get the hell out of there. "Do you want to drive?"

"Hell no... you can. All I want is to clean myself up and leave."

"Oh no honey. I want you to stay nude, but I guess we should grab some towels from the back so you don't stain the seats." I raised my head and the car was only about ten feet away and once again my hopes of leaving were put on hold when Liz said, "Oh shit honey... I forgot to get us some sodas and chips." And I turned and saw Liz running towards the rest area.

I kept walking to the car and walked around to the back and grabbed the handle. It was fucking locked. I went door to door - everything was locked. I was to tired to run for cover, so I just stood there nude, praying this nightmare would soon end. Cars slowly rode by looking at me. One had three old ladies who stopped and starred. One gal rolled down her window and said, "I heard what you did out there and you should be ashamed of yourself!" I tried to cover up and she just kept killing me with her words. "If my husband ever did that I'd divorce him in a heartbeat. Slut! Whore!" And she rolled up the window and they left.

I turned and looked towards the rest area and saw Liz was coming. Carrying our sodas and chips... and... she was returning with the same six guys. I thought of running. But where? I was nude and I couldn't out run a turtle at that time. So I just stood there and waited for whatever Liz's mind had come up with. They walked up to me and Liz said, "I thought of something while I was getting our sodas. This is our honeymoon and we should take a few pictures of what we did." And out of her purse came my digital camera.

She had the six guys come over by me, three on each side. And she took a few pictures. What a site. Entirely nude, I stood in the middle of six guys. And more then once my ass got pinched and slapped. Then Liz gave me the camera and she got in the middle of the guys and got on her knees and I clicked a few pictures. Then Ralph took some pictures of me and Liz. Ralph gave her back the camera and said, "Thanks guys for everything."

And the guys turned around and started walking back to the rest area. Liz unlocked the doors and I grabbed a couple of towels. One for the seat and one for the backrest and I crawled into the passenger seat. I no longer cared about all the cum on me and in me. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

She hoped in the driver's seat, backed out and we left. We got a few miles down the road and I asked, "What the hell was that all about?"

"Oh honey relax. Every honeymoon should be unique and have a memory that will last a lifetime. I'll bet you never had a honeymoon memory like that with mom or your first wife?" I couldn't disagree with that. I smiled a little bit and Liz asked, "Do you want to see the pictures?" And she handed me the camera and I scrolled through the pictures.

Damn, I looked like shit. The ultimate boy-toy for six guys. And as I kept scrolling through them over and over again, I finally said, "What a fucking slut I am! I actually fucked all those guys... all of them."

"Yes you did dear... yes you did. And you've got the cum in you to prove it!" Then she laughed a little and said, "My honey should try and get some rest... the day's still early."