Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 29

Story Info
Liz and Dave lose all sense of boundaries.
7.9k words
3.89
44.2k
18
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

The back of the van had no seats, just an old mattress which covered the floor. April got in right behind me and told me to lay down. And as soon as I did, she once again pulled her baggie shorts to the side and was sitting on my face.

I grabbed hold of my hard dick and began playing with myself. But just as quickly I felt Mandi's hand slap my wrist and said, "Oh no... none of that." I removed my hand and put both of them on April's ass. There was no doubt that there was some cushion there and hopefully I'd get to see it soon enough. I kept licking away on her puffy pussy lips and she was slowly grinding her hips on my face.

Liz pulled out of the parking lot and Mandi gave her some more directions. Then I heard a cell phone ring and Mandi answered it. And she started talking, but not in English. I don't speak any foreign language, nor does Liz, so I had no idea who she was talking too or what they were talking about.

She talked for awhile and I began losing interest in her and was just concentrating on April's pussy. Then I felt Mandi's hand on my dick as she talked and laughed on the phone. She began jerking on my dick and now I was starting to groan. It just felt so good to be touched like that after being in Julie's tight shorts. I heard her laugh over the phone and she said something else, which now also made April laugh. Then she hung up. "Oh this poor little dick looks like it could use some attention."

And as I kept munching on April's wet snatch, I finally felt the warmth of Mandi's mouth on my dick. She went down a couple of times and then removed her mouth and licked every inch of my cock and my balls. There was a cooler that I noticed behind the passenger seat when I got in the van and I heard it open. I heard Mandi give some more directions to Liz and then I felt a couple of ice cubes on my nipples. Shit, that was a fucking shock and I bit April's clit. "OUCH YOU FUCKING BASTARD." And she kept screaming, "EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY AND IF YOU BITE ME AGAIN... YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO CUT OFF YOUR BALLS BECAUSE THEY'LL HURT SO MUCH."

I went back to licking and I could hear Mandi laughing as well as Liz. Then once again I felt an ice cube, this time right on my cock head and I could feel the ice water dripping inside my pee hole. It took everything I had just to keep licking April's pussy as Mandi kept tormenting me. Then I felt a warm kiss on my pecker, bringing me new sensations - hot and cold together. My cock just seemed to be bouncing around on its own and I could feel Mandi sucking my cock back in her mouth with that ice cube. I couldn't keep licking anymore, "mmmm... ooohhh that is so nice."

April slid up a bit more and said, "Oh you fucked up... now lick my asshole. Your wife says you're good at that." And I eagerly began tongue fucking her brown hole as Mandi continued torturing me with her mouth and ice cube.

I couldn't tell you how long this experience lasted, but every time I thought I'd fill Mandi's mouth with my cum, she'd swirl that ice cube to the head and that stopped me. April finally raised off of me and sat crossed legged next to me. She looked down at me with a smile and said, "Oh... you're good... later on you're going to finish me off."

I looked down and saw Mandi also raising her head and smiling at me. She said, "You're going to have an afternoon you'll never forget." Then she turned her head and looked at Liz in the mirror and said, "You too Liz, will have an afternoon you'll never forget." Then Liz let out a giggle and Mandi continued, "Can I use your camera?" And Liz handed Mandi her backpack which was on the passenger seat.

Mandi opened it and the first thing she pulled out was the baby oil. Liz told her it helped me to spread my ass for butt-fucking. Then the strap-on came out and Mandi and April laughed at each other and again they spoke to each other in another language and laughed some more. Finally she found the camera and began clicking pictures of me laying next to April. Every picture had to be just so. They showed all of me being nude, laying next to April still in her baggie clothes. Then April took the camera and I repositioned myself and now had photos of me and Mandi.

April put the camera away and Mandi gave the final directions to Liz. We all looked straight ahead as Liz went off the main road and onto a very narrow and bumpy dirt road. Mandi leaned in between the buckets seats and started pointing, "Pull in right there... and drive a little ways into the bushes so no one will know we're here... that's it... easy... little more." I looked out the windows and the whole van was buried in the shrubs. "Perfect."

April looked at me and pointed to the back door. "That's the only way out... get going." And I turned around and felt the sting of April's hand fly across my ass. "That's for biting my clit." I apologized and step out into a little brush and got out on the dirt road. April came out next, followed by Mandi who was carrying Liz's backpack and finally Liz.

We walked a little ways on the dirt road. I had no idea where we were going or what was ahead. I was looking straight down at the ground trying to avoid some sharp rocks with my bare feet. Then all of a sudden the road ended and we were on sand. I finally raised my head and we were on a beach, surrounded by trees and some pretty good sized cliffs and perfectly still lake.

I took it all in, enjoying the view and finally relaxing a little. Mandi said to me, "Why don't you go in for a dip. I'll bet that you're more then ready to get that asshole of yours cleaned out." I looked at her and she continued, "Go ahead, we'll be in shortly." Right then I didn't care if they stripped and joined me or just sat on the beach and watched me. We were the only ones there and it seemed to be perfect in every way.

I started walking towards the water, my still hard cock leading the way. My feet hit the water and it was so warm. I just kept walking until the water was hitting my balls and then I dove in. I swam out a little bit, until the water was chest high. I paid no attention to the shore or the women. It just felt great to relax and at least for the moment to be on my own.

My hands went to work on my cock and balls. It was perfect and Mandi was right, it was time for me to get cleaned up. I reached for my ass with both hands and spread my cheeks and stuck one finger from each hand into my asshole and let the warm water enter me. I was out there by myself for a good ten minutes when I began to wonder where the women were. I was still the only one in the water and when I looked towards the shore, I got a pleasant eyeful.

All the women were nude. Mandi was on her knees, wearing Liz's strap-on and fucking Liz. Liz was on all fours with her face buried in April's hot twat. A pussy that I was nibbling on not to long ago.

I kind of chuckle and was relieved, maybe Liz finally met her match with these two ladies. Part of me wanted to race back to shore and join in, while the other part just wanted to watch Liz become their slave. I slowly started working my way back to shore and as I got closer I finally got to see how hard and fast Mandi was fucking Liz. Her fingers were gripped tightly around Liz's small hips and she was just pounding her and for the first time I could hear Mandi talking, "You fucking slut... did your husband fuck Julie like this." Then her hand raised up and slapped Liz's ass.

Again, I was caught in a bit of a dilemma. I wanted to go and protect Liz, yet it was kind of erotica seeing her being treated like a two bit whore. I kept walking out of the water, which was now just below my knees, just watching these two gals having their way with Liz. All of a sudden, April raised her hand and started waving, but not at me. I turned my head to the path we came in on, and waving back at April was a guy. But he wasn't alone and I started counting... six.. seven... eight.. nine... shit... ten guys! All walking slowly towards the three gals.

I looked back at the women and April was still waving and Mandi turned around and also waved. I made my way out of the water and felt a bit uneasy. Three naked women and me also nude with a hard-on and ten guys approaching us. I stood next to the girls looking at Liz, munching on April's muff and getting fucked by Mandi, when April said, "Dave, I'd like you to meet my husband, Dan... who is also Julie's brother." Oh shit, I didn't like where this was going. Dan stuck out his hand and I shook it.

He leaned over and kissed April and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He was already halfway hard and said to his wife, "Well, you think this gal would suck your husband's dick?" April smiled and crawled back away from Liz's mouth. Dan got on his knees, grabbed Liz by the hair and forcefully slid his dick into her mouth. He looked at me and said, "You're alright with this ain't ya?" I shook my head OK. "Good because we all want to fuck her... but if you would rather... we could fuck you." Then he put me on the spot. "So what's it going to be?"

My ass had enough cock in it for one day. And as Mandi continued fucking Liz and Dan was getting his cock sucked I said, "Fuck her!" There was a cheer from everybody and in a split second ten guys began to strip.

One guy leaned over and kissed Mandi. I assumed that it was her husband. And again, they spoke in a language that I didn't understand. Mandi made one final comment and as she pulled out of Liz's pussy all the guys let out some howls and looked at me and laugh. I let out a scared laugh and watched as Mandi's husband got on his knees behind Liz and in one quick push buried his cock in her drenched pussy. "Ooooohhh... easy."

And Dan grabbed her hair and said, "Shut up slut and suck my dick." And Liz's mouth was once again buried on his dick. Then the remaining eight guys gathered around. My eyes up to then were glued on Liz and I really hadn't paid much attention to any of them. None of them stuck out as far as their manhood. Their dicks all appeared to be similar to mine, none were really small nor really big. Though there was one guy who stuck out. He had a ring pierced through his dick and was covered in tatoos.

I quit looking at them and watched as the mass of hands began going over every inch of Liz's body. This whole time our pretend game of being a husband and wife had been enjoyable. But now I looked at my baby girl getting ravished by men, all roughly in their mid 30's. The guy with the tattoos seemed to be taking a lot of pleasure by pulling Liz's nipples and stretching them to lengths I have never seen before.

I don't know how to explain it, but there was a sick sense of pride watching Liz. I was ready to watch her fuck all these guys and fantasized that she'd fuck them silly before they got the best of her. I was standing there, not ten feet from the action, and I couldn't help myself - I started stroking my hard dick. By then I was so hypnotized, that I had forgotten all about Mandi and April.

Dan looked at me and let out a sick laugh and yelled, "Suck my dick Liz... your husband's enjoying this." And the men looked at me and laughed as I pulled on my cock. Dan continued tormenting me and Liz by pulling her hair and turning her head. "Look at your husband... you fucking slut." Then once again he pushed her head back down on his dick and for the first time I heard her starting to gag. He looked at me, laughing, "Your fucking wife is going to have a day she'll never forget."

I looked over Liz's body, she was still on all fours, getting fucked hard enough that her little ass seemed to be splitting apart with every inward thrust. Her tits had a half dozen hands on them and that tattoo guy was still torturing her nipples. Then I remembered Mandi and April, when I heard April say, "Get a picture of that!" And I saw Mandi taking photos with her cell phone. And I thought that was a great idea. I ran over to Liz's backpack and found our camera and started taking photos of Liz for our honeymoon scrapbook.

Dan again laughed and told me to get closer. "Your bitch wife will be getting a mouthful pretty quick." And I got on my knees just a foot away from Liz and focused the camera on the action. I got a few great shots with a look of fear in Liz's eyes and her mouth spread wide. "Suck it bitch... oh fuck yeah... suck it... mmmmm... come on... come on you... mmm... fucking slut. Oh... mmmm... yeah... yeah." And he pulled his dick out of Liz's mouth and I had the camera ready just as he shot his load over her face and in her open mouth.

I backed up a bit and sat my naked ass on the sand and watched, as Liz laid the side of her face on the sand, starring at me, as she kept getting fucked from behind. "Please... ooohhh... please... my nipples... ooohhh." Hell, she was getting the shit fucked out of her but all she felt was the pain of the tattoo guy pulling on her nipples.

Now it was Mandi's husband's turn to get his rocks off. He looked at me and said, "Ready for more photos of your slut wife?" And I surprised them all by crawling under Liz, watching his dick plow into her drenched pussy, just inches from my face. I started snapping away with photos and as I started to back out I heard, "Oh shit... your fucking pussy is so sweet... I'm going... I'm going to need more... mmmm." I looked at Liz's pussy and already could see the cum on her swollen lips.

I backed up a bit more and took a couple of shots of her nipples being stretched. They were at least a 1/2 inch long. And that guy just kept pulling on them. One of the guys laid next to Liz and said, "Climb aboard bitch." And Liz didn't say a word. She sat up raised her leg and straddled this stranger and sat down on his dick. He laid still and Liz basically collapsed on top of him and slowly began rocking up and down on her new pole.

In this position the tattoo guy finally had to let go of her nipples, but he found a new home, as he grabbed her hair and stuck his dick in her mouth. "Suck me good slut, if you want me to leave those gorgeous nipples of yours alone." She needed no more coaxing and she went to giving a blowjob that made me jealous. "Oooohhh.. yeah... do it slut."

Liz was starting to get into it. Though her mouth was stuffed, I could tell by the way she was wiggling her hips and raising her butt up and down on that hard dick. Another man moved up and put his dick towards Liz's mouth. "Make room honey." And Liz grabbed his dick and began bouncing back and forth between the two dicks, and occasionally trying to stick both of them in her mouth at the same time.

The action was heating up and I noticed a shorter guy standing behind Liz. He squatted down a little and started to inch his dick closer to her. Liz froze and popped the dicks from her mouth and looked at me with some fear. This little guy was slow and patient and all the other guys got quiet and watched. "OOOHHHH FUCK." Liz's loud scream echoed off the cliffs and I crawled behind and saw two dicks buried inside Liz's stretched pussy. "Oooohhh shit... fuck me... oooohhhh shit... ooohhh fuck.... fuck me."

My little step-daughter was experiencing new sensations and I was loving it all. I leaned to the side and watched as the tattoo guy had his dick back in her mouth. Her hands were filled jerking off two other guys. My mind began racing wondering what else these guys had in store for Liz and I'd soon find out.

The short guy pulled out of Liz's pussy and out of nowhere April appeared with our baby oil in her hand. She poured oil all over Liz's ass and worked it down the crack of her butt. I knew what was next and Liz knew it too. With a voice of arrogance she said, "Yeah... come on... get that dick in my ass... I'll fuck all of you... fuck me."

This time the short guy wasn't patient. After Liz's outburst it was time to put her in her place. And with one quick brutal thrust, his cock was buried in her ass. And as she tried to lean forward to get away from the assault, the tattoo guy put his hands behind her head and forced all of his manhood into her mouth and down her throat. She was literally stuffed. Liz's eyeliner and mascara began running down the cheeks of her face, as her tears broke loose.

That guy held her head on his dick for a long time, long enough that the one fucking her ass had already started ramming in and out of her. Just little muffled gags and grunts came from her mouth. I just sat there in shock. I must admit that I always had a fantasy of seeing Liz this way and I didn't know what to watch or what to do.

I felt a hand on the small of my back, working its way down my butt crack. I turned and it was April sitting next to me. She smiled and said, "You two should have never taken Julie's clothes." She kept smiling and said, "Get on all fours." And I looked behind me and saw Mandi standing there, still wearing the dildo she had used on Liz earlier.

I got on all fours and felt some oil going down my crack, then a couple of fingers lubing my brown hole. I looked ahead at Liz as that tattoo guy was easily ramming his dick in and out of her mouth and the same two guys were fucking her pussy and ass. I felt Mandi's hands on my hips and she said, "Get me in." And I reached in between my legs, my wrist rubbing against my balls and I lined up the dildo for its entrance. And Mandi, moved forward, slowly inch by inch into my still sore ass.

I just looked ahead and watched as the tattoo guy began slapping Liz's face and spitting on her. "You're nothing but a two bit whore." Another slap. "You fucking slut." Mandi began fucking my ass and April began stroking my very hard dick. Another slap and now a couple of guys slapping Liz's face and I forgot about my ass and went back to watching my step-daughter getting totally humiliated.

I came pretty quick with April's handjob and couldn't really get into it. The short guy pulled out of Liz's ass after I assumed he dumped his load. Another guy got lined up to take his place, but he surprised me when he grabbed her hair and pulled her straight up. Liz screamed, "You fucking asshole." And the guy laying on the sand who two seconds earlier had his dick surrounded by Liz's drenched twat also looked pissed.

The guy flung Liz around, lifted her in the air and began fucking her as he stood there. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs were crossed behind his back. My little girl was still up for more! Another guy got behind the two and buried his dick back into her butt hole. The two guys standing there, holding Liz by her arm pits raising and lowering her on their dicks. No words were coming from her mouth just grunts and squeals. "Oh... oohhh... ohhh... ooohhh..."

For the next half-hour as Mandi fucked my ass and April kept playing with my sensitive dick, I watched as those ten guys fucked every hole that Liz had. Dan looked at his wife and said, "April, it's time for you to go." And he then looked at me and said, "They'll give you a ride... and we'll bring Liz back with us."

Mandi pulled out of my ass and I began to stand up. I wanted to question Dan and his buddies about leaving Liz alone with them. But before I could speak April whispered in my ear. "I wouldn't start something you can't finish." I looked at her and she continued. "There's ten guys plus me and Mandi, against you and your fucked out little lady."

I looked back at Liz and now she was being held by two guys. Their arms creating a bed for her in midair. Her arms laid limp, her head laying back with a cock buried in her mouth and a dick fucking her sore pussy. She was basically just a rag doll, being a toy for those ten horny fuckers.

April again spoke, "They'll return her when they're done with her." I agreed and watched as Liz was now on her knees, some guy behind her holding her up by her armpits, her arms just hanging there lifeless, as a circle formed around her ramming their dicks in and out of her now useless mouth. April slapped my ass and said, "Let's go." And I looked at her and Mandi and they were both back in their clothes.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers