Life with: Natasha and Bobby Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

Hey baby

He doubted she'd reply right away, so he sat the phone face-down on his thigh.

"Oh, Olivia wants to go to the Barbados." Bobby decided to just let him know what his fiancée wanted instead of trying to throw hints at the oblivious man. It'd take him all night to get the picture, and that was time Bobby didn't have.

"I already know. I wish she'd realize that I know. She tells everyone I know to drop hints." He ran his hand over his toffee brown face in exasperation. Bobby's phone buzzed on his lap.

When r u coming home :(?

He looked at the time at the top of his phone and was shocked to find it was already 7:30. He'd be at Cameron's house for over 4 hours. Bobby finished the last bit of his beer and stood to his full height. Tyson followed his lead with a smile.

"I think I got the same text you did." All three of the men chortled quietly before saying their goodbyes. Bobby followed Tyson up the basement steps and into the dark hallway.

"See you Liv." Tyson called into the living room before making his way to the front door.

"Bye Tyson." She replied, waving her hand from the plus leather couch. Her living room had crisp white carpet and walls with a light taupe sofa. The TV illuminated the dark room and played Wendy Williams on low volume. Olivia was slouched into the couch with Isaac sleeping soundly on her chest. His legs were wrapped around both sides of her midsection with his head lying on her shoulder. She got up so that she could hand him to Bobby. Once he was securely in his father's hold, Olivia spoke.

"She's been asking about you." Olivia gave him a tiny smile. Bobby averted his eyes bashfully. He could only imagine what was said in their 4 way group iMessage. Although he was certain it was how Natasha, Summer, Olivia and Naomi spoke everyday for the past year.

"Why didn't she text me?" Bobby asked. He would've been glad to know she was thinking of him.

"She didn't want to bother you." Bobby groaned. He needed to get home. "He ate chicken nuggets and fries so he should be good, Natasha knows."

"Thanks for watching him." He told her. She walked him to the door so that she could hold it open for him.

"No problem. Drive safely, Bobby." Olivia called.

*

Bobby opened the front door to find all the lights off except for one. It was the tall lamp in the corner of the room, right beside Natasha's favorite armchair. Bobby took a step inside so that he could see her. She had her glasses high on her nose with 'Water for Elephants' in her hand. A mug of peach tea was steaming beside her on the side coffee table. She smiled meekly when he came into view.

"Hi baby," She cooed softly, trying not to smile as much as she wanted to. The smile would only reveal just how much she missed him, and that was something she was a little embarrassed about.

"I'm going to put him in bed and I'll be right back." Bobby whispered. Natasha nodded silently before trying to finish the page she was on. The attempt was in vain because she felt like her body was tingling. The fact that Bobby was home made her heart race. She could feel her core melting at the thought of falling asleep in his broad arms. She'd read an entire paragraph but hadn't comprehended a thing. She placed her bookmark into her page and took a deep, calming breath. She couldn't believe how much she felt like a 16 year old girl.

Natasha could hear him coming down the steps. He had changed into his relaxed sweats and nothing else. She could only make out his sturdy frame in the darkness as he stalked across the living room, heading straight for her.

"I made shrimp Alfredo but I had to put it in the fridge because..." She dwindled off when he got closer to the light. His black eyes were so intense. Natasha craned her neck to look up at him and into his solemn expression. He bent down to take the book off of her lap and place it on the table. She watched him carefully, acknowledging the quiver of her pussy and the liquid forming on her palms. He secured his body by planting both of his hands on the armrests of her chair. Natasha didn't waste a second, and moved in to kiss him.

With his body sustained by his occupied arms, Natasha had done most of the kissing. She'd wrapped her arms around Bobby's neck and let the pads of her fingers run over his scalp. Bobby carefully led himself onto his knees and Natasha parted from his mouth momentarily. Bobby's coarse palms ran down the sides of her full, curving thighs. She gazed down on him gingerly as he kissed the tops of her wide legs. He reached for the waistband of her lounge shorts. Natasha leaned up in her seat so that he could slide them off. He had to measure his breaths when he laid eyes on her pussy. The hair on her mound was trimmed short, the way he preferred her to keep it. The feel of her tiny hairs tickling his face while he ate her watering womanhood was exhilarating.

"Scoot up and take off your shirt." He directed quietly. She pushed her body to the edge of the cushioned chair then lifted her tank top over her head and threw it somewhere on the floor. He looked up for just a second and caught sight of her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were heightened a half an inch and begged for some attention. He leaned up to eagerly wrap his lips around one. His left hand cupped her tit and led it right into his awaiting mouth while his right slipped between her moist lips.

Once the other had gotten similar attention, Bobby diverted his attention back to her clit. He pushed her legs open wide and stuck his tongue right into her pussy. The feeling caused her body to shiver roughly before she settled deeper into her seat. Natasha looked between her two legs and held his concentrated gaze.

"Bobby," He'd focused her attention on her hardening bud by furiously apply the pressure of his tongue onto it. His fingers held her folds apart and he swiped his tongue along her most responsive area. Natasha could feel her climax building so out of fear that he would stop, she put her hand against the nape of his neck and fought the urge to clamp his skull between her thighs.

"I'm about to cum." She whispered. Seconds after, her body erupted into a series of pulses of pleasure. Bobby could taste his results from her gaping hole and he drank her until her body stopped shuttering.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers
12