Life with Rick and Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda has a secret internet-interlude with mysterious Jane.
2.7k words
4.19
21.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading, please let me know if you'd like this story continued.

***

Amanda glanced to her right and found Rick sound asleep and lightly snoring. With her characteristic sigh, she covered him with the blanket she had been using and turned off the television.

“Ho hum.” Amanda whispered and quietly walked to the workroom, gently closing the door behind her.

It was about 11:24pm according to the clock on their computer, and she didn’t feel tired at all. She knew two hours ago while they smoked the joint that right around now Rick would be asleep and she would be awake, still high and looking for something to do.

“Might as well check the e-mail.” Amanda spoke out loud as she wobbled over to the computer. She sat down with a thump, clicked the mouse, and the computer was quickly connecting to the Internet. She allowed her homepage to load and from there she followed her E-mail routine. The first thing she always did was to click on the address bar dropdown list, in order to find out where Rick had been. She really didn’t consider herself to be invading his privacy because he would never find out. She was just curious.

“What has this man been doing?” She spoke quietly as a list of links to eight

On-line profiles appeared. The top link read:

SMART_TOUGH_SLUT/ Jane Preston

“Hmmm. Should I been angry?” Amanda considered as she clicked on the link. “I guess we’ll see.” After a moment Jane Prestons profile page appeared and Amanda began to read. “The definition of the word ‘slut’ is subjective, based on the intention of the person saying it.” Amanda re read the sentence while considering the words carefully, and after a moment she found herself in agreement with the opinion.

“I suppose that’s true for all words.” She spoke and found that her mouth was a tiny bit pot slurred. The profile picture had finally loaded and Amanda looked at it unprepared.

“My goodness.” Amanda stammered while meticulously examining the image of Jane. “Look at her.” Amanda couldn’t recall if she had even seen a woman adorning an artificial penis before and was quite transfixed, feeling a distantly approaching sensation south of her naval.

Amanda returned her attention to the bio and continued reading “The man must be willing to control himself while he watches me penetrate his woman with my strap-on cock, in her pussy and her tight little asshole.” Amanda’s mouth dropped open while her eyes did a fluttery blink. After a moment she read the sentence again, trying to decipher it from her stoned perspective. While reading the words “cock, in her pussy” the memory of Michelle crossed her mind, and she immediately felt a warmth in her chest and between her legs.

“What is goin’ on here?” She asked herself while fanning the side of her face with her hand. Her attention shifted back to Jane Prestons photo and before she knew it her imagination was running. In her mind she could see Michelle naked and kneeling in front of Jane Preston, holding that fat plastic cock by the base while flicking the tip with her tongue.

Amanda opened her eyes to find her robe wide open, her nipples hard as bullets and her fingers on her clit. “What am I doing?” Amanda gasped, sitting up and closing her robe. With a swallow her attention returned to the profile and Jane’s bio, and the first words she read were “her tight little asshole.”

“Oh God.” Amanda, for the moment and without any certainty, had crossed over. She swayed and threw her robe off her shoulders, bringing her hands to her breasts. With her mouth agape Amanda opened her eyes, twisting her nipple and allowing one of her hands to return to her pussy. She looked down at her snatch and could picture that artificial cock thrusting into her pussy driven by female hips. Amanda was urgently working her pussy now, wanting badly to cum and picturing the same artificial cock strapped on her own crotch. She envisioned Melissa sucking it hard enough that her ponytail bounced with each bob of her head. Amanda’s eye’s wandered; absently merging what was in her field of vision with what was in her minds eye, and she thought she saw the words “I’m On-Line!”

“Hmmm?” Amanda murmured, easing up her pace and focusing carefully on the screen. Below Jane Prestons picture was a small indicated which said “I’m On-line! Send me a message!” It took Amanda a moment to comprehend, but when she did her face flushed.

“Dare I?” She wondered out loud while still pinching her nipple and palming her cunt. Without a second thought Amanda released her tit and clicked the mouse. The interface for private messages popped open, its little cursor flashing rhythmically, drawing Amanda in while she chose her words. She decided to keep it simple and typed, “What is it like?” after which she quickly returned her hands to her sex. She sat in quiet anticipation, still working herself while waiting impatiently. A short moment later the computer chimed and a response appeared. Before she could even read it Amanda was starting to gush with a little orgasm.

“Oooo.” She throated, withdrawing her hands in an attempt to reduce the orgasm and save some for later. She sat still for a moment, slowing her breathing while the waves rolled back out, and then she returned her attention to the screen.

The response said “What is what like, (fe)male(?)”

Amanda’s was flowing so much that the chair was beginning to soak. She wiped her hands on her nearby robe, brought them to the keyboard and typed her response.

“What is it like to have sex with a woman…with a strap-on dildo?” Amanda paused to re read her sentence, and then sent it.

“Fuck.” She quietly exclaimed and quickly typed a second message, “I am female.” With a sigh Amanda sat back, allowing herself a moments rest. The next message came back more quickly and said

“Here is an offer. Send me a picture and I’ll tell you whatever you want to know.”

Amanda stared at the flashing cursor and below it the attachment option. Somewhere in the back of her mind she could faintly hear sobriety calling “Don’t be stupid. Do not send your picture to a stranger.” She was conflicted and quickly typed “Hold on!” She sent it off while trying to buy a moment to think, but couldn’t focus clearly. Her eye’s returned to the image on the screen of Jane Preston, in leather bra and panties with that artificial erection protruding from her crotch, and suddenly Amanda’s sex was yelling “IT”S JUST ONE PICTURE!” The next thing she knew, Amanda found herself looking through her picture folder. She perused the file of images from her cousins wedding, looking for one of herself that she liked. She knew she had looked excellent that day and found a flattering photo of herself be the fountain, her tight black dress accentuating her curves. In a flash she typed, “How is this?” and sent the photo off. Before she could even consider reconsidering what she had done a response came to her, and she froze in amazement.

“My phone number is (201) 558-1012.”

Amanda was looking at it but couldn’t believe it. Not only was it this woman’s phone number, but also it was a local area code.

“What have I gotten myself into?” She spoke to her self, perceptively rebounding between sexual intoxication, being stoned and ‘common sense’. The computer chimed, indicating another private message. Amanda glanced at the screen.

“Maybe this will inspire such a beautiful, sexy and curious woman.” And it was accompanied by an attached file.

Amanda clicked on the attachment and a moment later her audio interface had opened up, and was playing the file. The voice that followed was awash in seduction.

“Hello beautiful. This is my voice that you can talk to live over the phone if you chose to, and I hope you will. Call collect if you’re out of the area.”

The file ended and Amanda was dumbfounded. Jane must have originally lived in the South because she had a slight accent, which was the hook in the worm for Amanda. She had no doubts anymore and quickly typed a response, “Give me five minutes.” And then left the room to get her cell phone.

Quietly and with slightly more dexterity Amanda briskly walked to the kitchen. She gave half a glance to Rick who was still asleep on the couch as she grabbed her purse from the kitchen table. On her way back to the computer Amanda made a quick stop at her bedside dresser, collected her silver bullet vibrator from the bottom drawer. She hadn’t used it in ages and hoped the batteries were still good.

Upon returning to the computer Amanda made a few adjustments for comfort. She moved another nearby chair over to put her feet up on, and grabbed a pillow from off the futon to put behind her back. She then took a breath and sat down while putting her ‘hands-free’ earpiece in place. Holding the phone in her hand Amanda realized that the little interruption to get her phone had cooled her off a bit, and she wondered if she’d be able to get excited again. And then she noticed a new message waiting for her on the screen with another attachment.

“Here is one of me taken of me this very moment off the desk cam.”

Amanda quickly opened the file to find an image of Jane Preston sitting at a computer wearing a black corset, strapless push up bra and matching garter, stockings and panties. One leg lazily hung over the arm of her chair displaying her six-inch fetish heels, and her facial expression was somehow indescribable. Amanda could smell her own arousals furious return, and she had to dial the phone very carefully because her hands were shaking. It only rang once.

“You are a very sexy little girl. What’s your name honey?” Jane’s voice flowed sweetly from the phone, fueling Amanda’s excitement. She quickly thought of a pseudonym.

“Mandy.” It wasn’t that inventive, but no one had called her Mandy since she was thirteen and it helped her feel anonymous.

“How cute. So Mandy, what would you like to know?” Jane’s voice was seductive, encouraging and trusting all at once, and her little southern drawl was to die for. Amanda found herself hesitant, feeling a little embarrassed to say the words.

“What’s it lik?.” She finally struggled out.

“What is what like Mandy?” Jane responded playfully. Again Amanda found it difficult to say out loud what she had easily written a short time ago. “Would you like me to say it for you?” Jane offered.

“Please.” Amanda responded with quiet innocence.

“You wanted to know what it is like to fuck a girl with a strap-on cock. Is that correct, or did you want to know what it was like to be fucked by a girl with a strap-on cock?” Amanda took a slow, silent breath and felt her pussy begin to flow. She set the phone on her belly (taking care that her earpiece was still in place), brought her free hands to her mound and began to agitate it.

“Both.” Amanda sighed, staring at Jane’s picture while easing a finger into her wet hole.

“I’ll describe it for you dear, and I’ll use your name while doing so.”

Amanda slouched down a bit in preparation for the story, groping for her vibrator. She could hear Jane take a breath, and then the voice followed.

“I’ll forego the beautiful details that would precede our arrive to my bedroom, and start with the introduction of the cock.” Already Amanda was smitten by the quality of Jane’s voice and the subtlety of her inflection. “The first thing I would do, after strapping it on, would be to have you acquaint yourself with it Mandy. I like to be standing and looking down at first, so you’d be on your knees. Now you tell me what you’d be doing?”

Amanda was using one hand on her clit and the other to effortlessly slide the vibrator into her soaking pussy. It took her a minute to process the question before she finally answered, “I’d be sucking.”

“More details Sweetie.”

“I’d be sucking your fat cock, and tracing my tongue along it from the tip to the base.” The words flowed out of Amanda and she felt weightless and liberated.

“Good girl, I knew you could say it and I know you could do it. After you worked my prick with your sweet little mouth for a while, I would stand you up and give you a kiss.” Amanda unconsciously puckered and kissed the air while Jane continued. “I would then guide you to the bed, but we wouldn’t get on it yet. You would bend over and rest your hands on it, presenting your ass to me. Tell me about your panties Mandy.”

“A light blue thong with lace.” Amanda chimed, and in one fluid motion she changed her position to match the story. She was now bent over with her ass in the air, with one hand on her desk for support, while the other hand continued working the vibrator between her legs. Her phone rested precariously on the edge of the desk but her earpiece was still in place.

“Mmmm.” Jane responded and then continued. “I would take a moment to admire your beautiful rear end, allowing the site of those sexy panties to excite my pussy, and then I would then grab them in a bunch and tear them from you!” Amanda felt the first twinge of an orgasm but pulled it back and sustained herself. “I would kick each of your heels out a touch in order to get you in position, and then I’d take each of those butt cheeks in my hands and pull your ass apart.” Jane paused for a moment, and Amanda could hear heavy breathing followed by a swallow. “I’d place the head of my cock a half-inch away from your inviting pussy lips and savor the moment, while still holding that ass open. And then…slowly…” There was another pause. “Are you playing with yourself Mandy?”

“God yes.” Amanda answered without hesitation. “Tell me what’s next.”

“Yes.” Jane spoke with a gasp. “Next, I would push the head of my cock into your wet little cunt.”

“Ohh yes baby.” Amanda gasped while aligning her masturbation efforts with Jane’s description, slowly inching her vibrator into her slit.

“I can feel your opening conform to the girth of my fat, fake prick. I can feel it carry right through that plastic, and it’s like my clit is the cock. I push deeper, inch by inch until I’m fully absorbed, and feel the indescribable rapture of your warm ass cheeks against my belly.”

“Ohh god Jane I’m cuming!” Amanda couldn’t contain herself any longer and let it rip! Her torso dropped hard onto the desk, mashing her tits into the keyboard while explosive spasms rocketed through out her body. Her fluids leaked out all around the vibrator, which she was still holding in to the hilt. Hard waves of pleasure crashed repeatedly and without pause. Amanda was lost and couldn’t tell for how long she had been cuming or when the earpiece had fallen out of her ear. All she knew was the most rapturous orgasm she’d had, literally, in years. She finally crumpled into her chair, removing the vibrator from her tremoring pussy and gasping for air.

“Jane?” Amanda spoke, and finally realized she’d lost her earpiece. She quickly collected it and returned it to her ear. “Hello?”

“My oh my. I was just getting started.” Jane’s tone was pleasantly dramatic and Amanda apologized, a little embarrassed. “I’m sorry.”

“Well don’t be sorry, just tell me when we can get together.” There was a pause while sobriety climbed onto Amanda, but before she could say anything Jane chimed in. “I’ll tell you what Mandy. Why don’t you go sleep and we’ll talk tomorrow.” Once again this mysterious woman knew the exact thing to say to Amanda, who was starting to feel a little more for this woman than just a sexual attraction.

“Okay. Thank you so much Jane.” Amanda’s words were genuine, feeling relieved to not have to think anymore for one night.

“Goodnight Mandy.” Jane spoke sweetly, and hung up. Amanda sat in the aftermath of everything. Her mind wanted to begin to analyze, worry and extract, but her body refused. Without another thought Amanda laid on the futon and fell asleep.