Life with Rose Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose uses Reese to get over Hilary.
1.2k words
3.67
8.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catden
catden
33 Followers

Part 3: Rose's Revenge

"I've got to be going, Rose," said Hilary Swank. "My agent, Max, is throwing a party at his house tonight. Attendance is mandatory."

"You don't have to be there for a while, do you? After all, you're a big star. Let's check out my bedroom for an hour or so," Rose suggested.

"I wish I could, Honey," Hilary said.

"Do you? Do you really?" teased Rose, as she brushed Hilary's cheeks with the back of her hand, then circled her mouth with her index finger.

Hilary opened her mouth and began to suck Rose's index finger. Then she licked it with her tongue in long, deliberate strokes. Rose was about to explode with joy.

"I need you right now!" said Rose.

Hilary stopped sucking and licking and put her arms around Rose, giving her a long and sweet hug.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I've used up all the time I have today. I'll come back later, I promise."

Rose pulled away and looked at Hilary with tears in her eyes. She was so upset she couldn't speak. She just grabbed Hilary's hand and walked her toward the doorway. Hilary continued to walk through the front door and out of the house.

I had never seen Rose so morose. It was as if she was grieving. She looked amazing. I wondered what she would do to get over her grief. I soon found out. She took her cell phone out of her purse and pushed one digit. Holding it up to her ear she said, "Get over here now. Bring makeup. You know how to dress."

I knelt, wearing just Rose's panties, in the foyer for about a half hour. Rose was upstairs in her bedroom doing something. I could hear noises that sounded like furniture moving. The doorbell rang. Mimi didn't seem to be anywhere in the house. The doorbell rang again. "Answer the fucking doorbell, bitch," I heard from upstairs.

I crawled to the front door and pulled it open. Standing in front of me was a beautiful girl -- a girl I readily recognized. It was Reese Witherspoon. She looked unlike I had ever seen her look in the movies. I almost didn't recognize her. But I was stunned with how sexy and slutty she appeared. I had always imagined her this way, but never thought I'd see her look so delicious. She was wearing a halter top that showed off a considerable amount of tummy, a denim mini skirt and five-inch black heels. She was wearing a considerable amount of lipstick and eye shadow and large hooped earrings. Reese was holding a shopping bag. She looked down at me and said, "Hi. I'm Reese. Is Rose in?"

I looked up at her from my kneeling position and said, "Hi, I'm Jeff. Yes, come in, she's upstairs."

As we walked up the stairs, My Goddess asked, "Who is it, Jeffie?"

I replied, "Goddess Rose, it's Reese."

Rose said, "Oh, Reese! What a surprise. I wonder why she's here?"

As we entered Rose's bedroom we saw the goddess. She was wearing a navy blue sports bra and pink sweat pants. Her feet were bare. Her raven hair was a bit disheveled,

but was gloriously radiant. She walked up to Reese and gave her a hug.

"Girl, what are you doing here," Rose asked her.

"Well, I'm a bit embarrassed," Reese admitted.

"Why is that, Darling?" queried Rose.

"I've been having dreams about you all week. And when I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about you. You've become an obsession with me and I just had to see you, be with you." The girl blushed.

"So you're hungry for me?" asked the Goddess.

Reese started to cry. Huge tears ran down her face. Embarrassed, she admitted it.

"Yes," she said.

"Aw. That is so sweet. Show me, Honey," Rose commanded.

With that, the girl got down on her knees in front of Rose and started to kiss her feet -- first the bottoms, then the tops. They were dirty since Rose had walked around for several hours barefoot. That didn't stop the girl from licking and sucking every toe on Rose's feet.

She pulled Rose's sweatpants off, revealing the fact Rose was wearing a pair of white boy panties. But Reese was obsessed with Rose's legs, kissing and licking them incessantly. Rose bent them and rested one on Reese's shoulder. She just laid back and enjoyed the kissing the girl was putting on her. As time passed, I could tell Rose wanted those kisses to get closer to her sweet spot. So she wrapped both legs around the girl's neck and drew her face into her crotch, where Rose knew it belonged and where Reese obviously wanted to be.

"If you want to make out with me, make out with me. Pull my panties off, girl, and go for it," Rose observed.

Reese obeyed her mistress. Once the panties were off, Rose opened her legs up more, revealing a wet and furry slit for Reese to kiss and lick and a pink button for her to suck. Reese couldn't get enough. She kissed and she licked Rose up and down and she suckled on her clittie as if it was a tit. Soon Rose was kicking Reese in the back and pushing forward, into her mouth. Then Rose got what she had wanted all along. It was the reason she had phoned Reese right after Hilary had left.

"Tell me how much you want it. Beg for it, bitch. That is, if you really do want it, Honey."

Reese started to cry again. That was one thing Rose loved about her, I'm sure. Reese could start crying at the drop of a hat. "Oh, fuck, Goddess Rose. I'm so in love with you. I can't get enough of your precious cunt in my mouth. It's what I dream of before I go to sleep every night. It's what I think about when I see other pretty girls -- your heavenly cunt. It's all I ever want until I die. I'm just in love with it. What more can I say, Mistress? Please. Please. Please let me worship it and love it. I'm sooooo sooooo very hungry for your cum. I'll starve if you don't give me some. It's the center of my world -- my universe."

"You really get hungry for me when you see a pretty girl?" Rose asked her slave.

"I start to salivate and imagine I'm going down on you like this, Goddess Rose," said Reese.

Rose hesitated and let the girl bury her tongue deep up inside her before she spoke again. "You're not pretty enough to interest me. I've got prettier, smarter and sexier who are hungrier for me and are better at eating me out." With that, Rose put one foot on Reese's face and pushed her off of her and over onto her back and onto the hardwood floor. "If you want to use her for anything, Jeff, go ahead. Just make sure the place is cleaned up when I get home," Rose said to me.

I was tempted. Reese Witherspoon available to me for whatever I wanted. I was afraid Rose was testing me -- to see if I wanted any girl other than her. I knew I'd be punished if I showed interest in Reese. So I walked away, leaving the Oscar winner crying on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED

catden
catden
33 Followers