Life with Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at my destination for my first class of the day. Ms. Jeters was my biology professor. I always considered that it was a wonderful way to start the day, pleasant instructor and all. I decided I would beg off sick and ask to go to the restroom. Sticking my finger down my throat, I hoped to be able to get a sick look on my face. Gagggah. Oh, I hated doing that, but it was the best way to fake sick. The nausea came immediately followed by the cold sweat. I decided to sit down and put my head on my desk.

"Simone, are you all right?" Ms. Jeters was an especially nice lady and a wonderful teacher.

"I'm feeling a little woozy, Ms. Jeters, but I think I can make it." I liked the professors and instructors to think I was trying the hardest I could to stay in their classroom. I hid my head inside the folds of my arms and did it again. That gag was great, gagggah! The act was drawing pity looks from some of the other students in the room. I was excited. I was trying for duration now, not just getting out of class. I wanted to frig myself, and the only way to convince the instructors to give you plenty of time was if you appeared really sick. I could get into a stall and just diddle myself crazy and not be worried about how long I took.

"Simone go on to the clinic and see if they can give you something." I simply fell in love with Ms. Jeters at that moment.

"I'll be..." gaggggah, "...all right, Ms. Jeters."

"Go now, young lady. I won't have a sick person in my class, throwing up and infecting everyone else!"

"But, Ms. Jeters..." Only my friends would know for sure.

"No 'buts,' go!" She could be demanding and persuasive.

I got slowly up. The juices were flowing wildly now in anticipation of my upcoming masturbatory session. "I will return, Ms. Jeters."

"Stay as long as you need, Simone." How considerate she was and I mouthed the words 'thank you' as I left.

The trek down the hall was never without obstacles. One must keep the act up for the security guards. Those men and women were hired to protect each building on campus from unnecessary bullshit. Even though there are so many students moving at any given time, the security people would stop and harass you if something looked inappropriate. So it didn't come as any surprise when I heard a masculine voice say, "Hey you, stop now. You don't look well."

"I'm so sick. I really am just going to the restroom to see if I can get to feeling better." I had to keep the act going, because I wasn't very far from the door of Ms. Jeters' class.

"You look like you could use some help. I'll get a student to help you to the restroom."

Uh oh!

"Miss, come here, this girl needs some help."

Of all the people in that building on a campus with fifty other buildings and hundreds of other classrooms, it was the starer, Samantha. "I'm sure I'll be alright if I can just get to a restroom." I told the security guy. He motioned Samantha over to where we stood. I could have fainted, but I would probably have ended up at the hospital with an ambulance bill.

"Simone, are you all right?" She seemed to be really concerned.

"I just need to get to the bathroom and be left alone." I wondered if I was being convincing enough. I really don't know why I was putting on so. I could perhaps make it away from the situation, but something strangely appealed to me concerning the fact that Samantha was there.

"I'll help you down to my sorority's lounge. It's right down the hall. No one is in there right now and since you're going to be there we can safely say that no one else will be allowed in. It has a couch for you to lie down on." She seemed concerned.

"I just need a bathroom, please!" Was I trying too hard?

"No one will bother you in the lounge. Not even the professors are allowed in there. Is there someone I could call to come get you?" Things were beginning to look up.

"OK, just get me somewhere!" I had done this trick too many times in my high school career, cutting classes and all, but doing it in college was a totally different experience, kind of scary. If I hadn't shown up at all, it would have been better. Maybe this was kitzma, karma, or some other "k" sounding spiritual term. What were the chances that the lone student who would help me would be the one who had plagued me the day before?

There was the lounge door. I could see it. Only a few more feet till I could have the privacy I needed. I wondered if I should I deal with Samantha then or just wait. I decided to wait.

"Here you go, Simone. Just lie down there. Here is a trash can in case you need to throw up or something...Simone?" she asked.

"What, Samantha?" She garnered my complete attention at that moment, seeming that the stars must be in alignment or something. I was all ears.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday. I went to Miss Danners and told her that it was really me that was the hold-up. I don't think she believed me, though. She said she still intends on having a very intense meeting with you this afternoon. She told me I could come if I wanted. I don't know if you want me there or not." She seemed so sincere.

"You really did that for me?" I was amazed that the anger I had felt for her the day before had suddenly melted and I was beginning to think of her in a different light. I'm easy in that respect. I can change opinions of people from moment to moment. I looked at her face. It was such a sweet face. I lifted myself up,reached out and pulled her to me and without thinking I kissed her lightly on the lips. "Thank you, Samantha, you have turned out to be a true friend."

"I...I..." Was she crying? Why? "I have... wanted you to do that to me for such a long time. I've been obsessed over you. I can't think straight. I sit up at night and think about you. I...I..." More tears?

I caressed her face. "You what, Samantha?" I thought I knew what she wanted to say, so I said it for her, gently. "You masturbate, thinking about me, is that it?"

There was a moment of silence, an instant which put all dramatic pauses to shame. I watched as she tried to tell me. The tears of her fantasy were flowing freely down her face. I realized for the very first time how beautiful the girl was and there was something else. I found that I wanted her.

"Is that it?" I pressured her.

Again the pause occurred, but not as long as before. "Yes." she whispered finally. Then she collapsed by the couch, the weight of her "crush" finally lifted.

I got down on the floor beside her and held her. She was sobbing ever so slightly. "Why haven't you told me this before?" I asked.

"You are too popular and pretty to pay any attention to me and I know about you and Hope. I followed you not too long ago and watched while you made sweet passionate love to her in the woods at the park. I knew that I could never have you. So I just...looked yesterday. When you caught me, I decided to be obnoxious about it so you could think it was some kind of juvenile joke." I listened amazed as she emptied her feelings. "I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you at the beginning of the semester. I thought I was sick. I even asked my adviser for help and he didn't understand. I even thought about killing myself."

"Hope and I are bisexual. We've been lovers for a long time. I can't count the number of times we've fucked. We're realists as well. We know that there might be others that we can get to know intimately and even share with each other. That includes males as well as females. Are you totally lesbian?" I kept searching her face for even a hint that she was not being truthful. There seemed to be none. As far as I could tell, she was telling me the truth.

"I don't know. All I know is I have fantasized about being alone with you for a long time now. I want you so bad. I will do anything you say." I was sold. This girl needed me and right then I needed her. My pussy was dripping. Partly because of what Hope and I did, but for a larger part for what was transpiring that moment.

"Are you sure that no one is going to come in here this morning?" I asked, not wanting anyone to find us in a compromising position.

"There is a silent code among the sisters. If the room is occupied, no one comes in. There is a secret place on the door outside that leaves a message that no one is to come in. This is our lounge that our university sponsor gave us to have a place to meet. We need to be fairly quick, however, if the sisters sense that I am taking too much time they will begin knocking on the door." She had it all worked out. I was becoming very intrigued by the whole thing.

"I don't really want to get caught. Do you have a car?" This might work.

"Yes, why?" she answers.

"I'm suppose to be sick. I have a teacher who witnessed it this morning. I know Hope will never come to get me, but maybe I just need to go to my dorm. Are you able to come with me?" I should've just gone with the feelings I was experiencing at the moment, but I really wanted some time to relish the beauty.

"I think so. Why do you want to go to the dorm?" She was really naive.

It was now time for me to shock her. "You have won me over. I want to kiss every inch of your body. I want to lick your breasts and suck your nipples. I want to nibble your ears. I want to suck all of your love juices out of that hot little pussy of yours..." I noticed her getting red in the face. "...And I want you to do me in return, but I don't want everyone in the school to hear us as we scream our pleasure out." Wow, this was having an effect on me.

She picked herself off the floor and helped me up. She stood directly in front of me and as if asking a question, didn't move.

"What?" I look at her a little concerned she was going to back out.

"I want to seal this with a kiss." As she finished her statement she moved toward me and parted her lips slightly. I placed the kiss gently at first, then more insistently. Our tongues intertwined and my head began to get dizzy. This was going to be one of those days, I could feel it.

"Let's go, but we're not going to your dorm. I live in small home about two blocks from campus entrance. I am taking you to my house," she said and we left the room that I felt might get a lot of quickie use in the future.

"Where did you get a house?" I asked.

"My dad felt I would be more comfortable in a small house with no roommate, so he bought it for me."

"Your dad bought you a house?" I asked showing my surprise.

"Dad and Mom are divorced. They both knock themselves out trying to over compensate for what they believe they did to me. Both are wealthy in their own right. Dad is a doctor, Mom a lawyer. I didn't understand when they separated, but things worked out in the end. I use to live with whoever I wanted to, but now I don't have to. So I live in my house that dad bought me."

"I need to talk to Hope before we leave. She should be practicing at the music building, you know Lamar Hall."

"Not a problem to swing around there."

We arrived at Lamar Hall and I went to the practice rooms to find Hope. Samantha sat in her car and waited on me, not wanting to interfere in Hope's and my conversation. I found where she was practicing and knocked.

"I am going home," I whisper.

"Why, are you sick?" she asks.

"Just faking." I leaned into her to whisper closer to make sure no one hears. "I am going to go fuck Samantha. She is game and ready. I have to meet with the coach after school. I will be back."

She got a wicked grin on her face then whispered back to me. "Can I join after you two have gotten to know each other?"

"Maybe, tonight!" I replied, already thinking those thoughts of ecstasies to come. I leaned into her and planted a tender kiss on Hope's lips and left.

I got into the car and we departed for what turned out to be a very short ride. The moment was tense, but I broke the ice as I slipped over to her and nibbled her ear. I reached down to her "V" and rubbed gently. I didn't know how much more I could take. I was so wet. When we pulled to her house, I was astounded. What she called small was actually very large with two garage doors. When she pulled into the garage, I attacked. My lips ground against hers in a kiss that was so passionate it rivaled the first kiss I had with Hope. I thought, as our mouths played with each other, I was going to enjoy getting to know Samantha.

Getting out of the car was a little unusual and awkward. We were totally wrapped up in each other. She reached over and powered the door of the garage down before any of her neighbors snuck a peek to a free show. This girl was hot. My mind was racing with all of the wonderful things I intended to do to her.

She couldn't get the key to work in the house door. The key dropped out of her hand and they landed on the top step of three that led into the sanctuary of her home. Bending down to retrieve the key, she was pulled me to the steps with her. Her tongue is working miracles on me. I don't think was her first time, either. She seemed too experienced. I wondered if we were going to fuck right there.

YES. She pulled off my top and pulled my skirt down. I was watching a wild woman in action. Samantha had lost it and I was close behind. Her passion stricken face with her closed eyes and sweat glistened bangs was doing a number on me. She was on automatic, releasing all of those months of wanting me in one moment. I was no longer trying to control the situation. She started tonguing me through my panties. I had never had anyone, including Hope, who had ever lost control to the point of trying to eat my clothes off. She was ravenous. When she did get the panties down, she lost herself there on the concrete steps leading up to the garage entrance door to the house. She was relentless, nibbling at my clit then tonguing me as deeply as she could. She would lap the folds of my sex, and then suck the flesh deep into her mouth. She would bite and nibble, then gently blow the pain away. I had never experienced anything like it before and probably never would again. Her pent up frustration was working and I knew there would never be another time with her quite like the first.

Me, I came and came again. Once I got past the initial panic I felt at being overcome by her ravenous powers, I relaxed and went with the flow. I lost count of the orgasms I had before we ever left the steps. When we got into the house, (and I wonder sometimes how we made it into her bed), the orgasms continued. There was a point when she had her entire hand inside my pussy, fucking me with it like there was no tomorrow. When I went over the peak that time, I felt like I had ejaculated like my boyfriends had done in my mouth. I was so wet. Who knows, I've heard of female ejaculation, I just never experienced it first hand. I'll have to ask her where she learned those techniques.

When she finished with her fist and wrist, she replaced them with her tongue. Her mouth sought not only my tremendously tender woman flesh, but she began teasing my ass hole as well. When her tongue entered my anus the first time, I came all over again. For all purpose, it sounds like it was all so one sided. It was to that point. She had not let me get "a 'word' in edgewise." All this had happened in less than an hour.

I could tell her enthusiasm was waning, but so was mine. I was so wiped that I had to rest before I could do anything else. I calmed the storm a little when I pulled her up to me and began to gently suck on her breast. She lay there almost sobbing, finally spent without any energy left. I licked very carefully. She had put so much passionate emotion into what she had been doing I was afraid that she was done for the day. There was, however, still life left in the fire.

I inserted two fingers into her sopping vagina. She began to twitch. I knew I hadn't lost her, but how was I going to make this as intense for her as she had made it for me. I remembered my mom's secret closet I had found two years ago. I told you my mom was another story. She must have twenty-five sex toys in a box in her closet, tucked way in the back. I felt Samantha's cunt one more time, then asked, "Do you have any toys?"

Samantha weakly motioned to her closet door. "Top shelf, in the shoe box." It was actually a boot box, much larger than a normal shoe box. I fumbled through it and found an appropriate double dildo, then ran back to the bed. Not wanting her to see the toy I selected, I hid the double dong behind my back.

Having dozed while I was plundering, she didn't realize I had gotten out of bed. She asked me where I had been when she noticed me climbing back in bed. I told her the bathroom. I got down between her legs and began softly tonguing the folds of her flesh. She tasted awesome. Hope was going to have a treat when we all got together. I hoped Samantha didn't mind that I had promised Hope to include her later in the evening.

I decided to bring her off with my mouth first. I had suspected that she had several orgasms while she was attacking me. I would later find out that she had completely lost control, having several small, but intense orgasms from the first moment she touched me. I would also discover she had never been turned on like that before.

I nibbled slowly, getting into the flow of what was at hand. I was going to repay this wonderful creature for what she had done for me. I alternated between her pussy and her clit, licking, sucking, nibbling and biting. She began to thrash around. My need to taste her began to take precedence over my want to please her and soon I had lost control myself.

I love sucking anything: cock, pussy, tits, and ass. I especially love to suck pussy when it tastes as great as Samantha's. Hope's has a headier taste, which sends me over the edge as well, but Sam's is totally refreshing. I began to edge my way toward her ass. I liked the little pucker hole, because I knew what it did for me. I had sent many persons both male and female into orgasmic bliss by tonguing the anus. When nothing else will bring someone to the precipice, sucking ass will. There was another motive for my intense scrutiny of her 'forbidden' treasure. I intended on pushing that big old dong up there to see just how far she could take it.

I hit her hole with my tongue and I felt her give way. Wave after wave of earth-shattering orgasms racked her body. They weren't as intense as I had felt earlier, but we were fresh then. To make it more intense I grabbed the double-headed dildo and placed it in my mouth to lubricate it a little. Her pussy was filled with orgasmic cum, so I put fingers in to pull some of the tasty goo out to help. Lining it up with the beautiful, almost perfect rosebud, a strong push was all that was needed to elicit a major yelp. Realizing what was happening, she relaxed and began pushing back against it to help with the initial penetration. First, only an inch went in, then two, three, four and finally six inches of the dildo moved back and forth into her ass.

Whatever was happening inside her head at that point could be anyone's guess, but Samantha told me to stop. I stopped and removed the dildo from her. She was getting serious and had begun softly crying. I wondered if I had hurt her.

"I...need...to...tell you...something." I couldn't understand why she was getting so serious.

"Have I hurt you with the dildo, Samantha?" I was feeling a little sick at that point, because I was thinking I had done something to turn her off."

"No. You're wonderful. I don't know how much more I can take, though. This has been the most intense and exciting thing that has ever happened to me in my life, but..." Oh damn, I always hated "buts."

"But what, Samantha?" Here it was, the let down.

"I am afraid I am here partially because I want to be here and partially because of another reason." My mind went blank. Where did that come from?