Life with the Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

"Come on Daddy. You don't want us to have to make you change out here. Besides, I promise you can try something else after it."

"But you're not getting your clothes back until we pick a new suit," Tabby said a little defiantly.

"Fine!" I answered with a scowl, taking the suit and stepping back into the booth. It was almost a struggle to get the suit pulled up and tuck my thankfully slightly deflating cock into it.

"Oh Daddy? Just so you know..." Diane said as both a lime green bikini and the yellow one Diane had on, came sailing over the top of the curtain. "We decided to change our suits too!"

"To what?" I asked quickly."

"You'll just have to see when you come out," Tabby said with a giggle.

"If we even put one on!" Diane added with a laugh.

"Oh geez." The possibilities jumping to mind, causing my cock to start to grow again. I was having significantly unfatherly like thoughts at that moment about both my daughters' bodies. Surely they weren't wearing those other suits, or even less! While the girls had a recent tendency to flaunt their bodies around the house, they'd never quite reached the point of exposing their private parts. Hell, the bikini's they had just tossed over the curtain were more revealing than anything they'd shown to date, and after the teases at the other store and the "show" they and the clerk had given me had my imagination in full overdrive.

"Girls. I can't," I finally answered, my cock so hard that it was impossible to get into the suit.

"You can't come out?" Tabby asked in surprise. "Why not? You have to!"

"I can't. I'm not decent in this suit," I answered.

"Tell you what Daddy. You come out in that suit and I have another you can put on that I promise you'll find more...um...decent," Tabby called to me.

"I can't sweetie."

"Then you'll miss your special surprise," Tabby said with a fake sadness in her tone. The pink and black bikini that the clerk had been wearing flew over the top of the curtain, drawing my attention. Before I could do anything else, the curtain pushed back and both girls and the clerk were standing in the doorway looking down at the blue suit and the three inches of hardon sticking out the waistband.

"Oh my lord," the completely naked clerk said as she stared at me.

"Oh god Dad," Diane said, still wearing the same yellow suit from before, the yellow suit tossed over the top clearly a ploy.

"Jesus Dad!" Tabby said, staring at my engorged cock as well, the promised suit still in her hand.

"I'll take that," I said, stepping toward my daughter and reaching for the suit. She let me take if from her hand, her eyes never leaving my exposed cock. I stepped back and started to pull the curtain closed, the clerk quickly taking two steps forward so she was inside the changing booth with me.

"Why don't you let me help you with that?" she said as she stepped toward me and reached for the suit. "I don't bite. I promise."

"You don't have to..." I started to say as she gently pulled the suit from my hand and knelt down in front of me.

She reached for the waistband of the small suit I had on and tugged it down over my ass and hips, my rock hard cock almost slapping her in the face as it sprung out of the suit. "It's alright that you're a little shy around women. A lot of guys are."

"Shy around women?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh huh. Most guys aren't lucky enough to have daughters that care so much."

"My daughters?"

"Yeah," she said as she coaxed me to lift each foot, taking the blue suit off, leaving me as naked as she was. "They really care and hoped that maybe this little game we played would entice you to come out of your shell a bit."

"Come out of my shell?"

"Uh huh," she said, coaxing me to lift both feet again, letting me step into the legs of the suit one after the other. She pulled the new suit up my legs, stopping with the waistband around my thighs. "You wouldn't mind if I..." she asked, looking up at me, one hand moving from the suit to my cock, wrapping her fingers around it. When I didn't say anything she leaned her face toward me and engulfed my engorged head with her hot wet mouth. She continued to look up at me as she slid her mouth on and off my cock several inches, her hot mouth caressing my shaft and her tongue teasing under it with each stroke.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly at the incredible sensations she was inducing with her very talented mouth. "God, you're good at that. But you keep that up and I'm going to come."

"As much as I'd like to see your hard cock in this suit, I'm having too much fun to want to quit," she answered with a grin before going back to stroking her mouth on and off my shaft. Her hand followed her lips, sliding and twisting at the same time, her saliva coating my shaft and lubricating us. On and off my cock she stroked, driving me quickly toward climax.

"Shit. I'm going to come," I grunted, trying to hold back to give her time to pull off my cock. In response she seemed to suck harder and faster, stroking her mouth on and off my cock. "OH FUCK!" I grunted, my body jerking and sending a huge gush of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it down before the second surge pumped in her mouth. All the teasing I'd gotten today had the pump fully primed and shot after shot flowed into her mouth as I stood in front of her.

"Mmmmmmm. That was one hell of a load," she said, pulling her mouth off my cock and then sliding the suit the rest of the way up.

"Yeah. Damn Dad!" Diane said, drawing my attention to the gap between the curtain and the wall where the two were watching us.

"Girls. You shouldn't have been watching," I said breathlessly as the clerk stood up in front of me.

"Why not Dad? It's not like we haven't seen your dick being sucked before. Remember when you took us shopping for our vibrators?" Tabby said with a grin. "Always wondered what it would have looked like if she would have finished you off that night."

"Oh god," I groaned.

"Took them shopping for vibrators?" the clerk questioned.

"Long story," I answered.

"Don't worry, you have plenty of time. The girls promised that you'd take me to dinner once you picked a suit," she said with a grin. "And I have a hunch you're picking that one."

"We did promise," Diane said with a grin.

"Dinner huh? I had a hunch that there was more to this than meets the eye."

"Well, there might have been a little advanced coordination," the clerk answered.

"Uh huh. So do you get naked for all your customers?"

"OH lord no. I really didn't plan it with you until the girls were trying on their suits. It wasn't lost on me how much you were enjoying the show," she answered.

"Huh?"

"Come on Daddy. Don't tell us you weren't enjoying us trying on those suits."

"But you're my daughters!" I protested.

"Didn't stop you from getting a hardon, and don't tell me it was Emily's suits, cuz you had a boner long before she came out in the first one," Tabby said with a crooked little grin.

"Look girls. You're good looking young ladies," I said, trying to figure out just exactly what I wanted to say.

"And you're not an old fart. So take Emily out to dinner and we'll see you at home," Diane said with a grin. "We'll leave the tags on the counter for you so you can pay for 'em," she said as she turned to walk away.

"Wait a minute," I called after my daughters, the two walking away with their clothes in their arms, still wearing the tiniest of bikini's they had tried on.

"For what Daddy? You have a date and we'd just be in the way!" Diane called over her shoulder.

"I seem to have been out maneuvered by my daughters."

"You have. They're pretty sure of themselves, and you," the clerk said.

"You know. I don't even know your name. It's not normally my habit of having oral sex with someone I don't know."

"Well, my name is Emily, and as far as sex goes, from what I hear from your girls, you aren't in the habit of having it much at all."

"Just what have my daughters told you?" I asked in surprise.

"Well. You're a single dad, and from what I can tell, a very devoted one. You're sweet and gentle, which I've seen for myself. And that you spend so much time between work and taking care of them that you've neglected your own chances at relationships. They suggested that if they brought you in to buy some suits that if I thought you were cute, that you might be coaxed to take me to dinner."

"And things just..."

"Let's just say that the longer you were here the more, um, interested I became. The last two suits were because I was, well let's just say that I haven't been this turned on in some time."

"Turned on? Why?"

"Well, I have a soft spot for men who take their fatherly duties seriously, and well, what woman wouldn't be turned on by that?" she said with a soft girlish giggle, reaching out to run her fingers up along the bulge growing in the swimsuit.

"You have me at a disadvantage. While my daughters have obviously given you at least some ideas about me, the only thing I know about you aside from your name is that you work at a swimsuit store, get naked for strangers and have a really good looking body."

"Well. Let's see if we can fix that. I don't work here. I own it. It's my shop. And contrary to your conclusion, I do NOT get naked for every good looking man that walks in. In fact, I think this is one of only a hand full of times I've modeled swimwear for anyone and the ONLY time I've worn anything even close to this revealing for a strange man, or any man for that matter," she said, almost a little testily.

"I guess I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to insult you."

"Well, you did. Now, how are you going to apologize for it?" I was slightly startled. I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by 'apologize for it', which must have shown on my face. "Come on." she said, taking me by the hand and leading me around through the store towards the front door. For a moment I thought she was going to take me outside, but instead she twisted the lock handle on the door and turned the sign hanging by the door to 'closed'. "There. Now we won't be disturbed," she said with a smile, reaching for my hand again. She drew me along the racks again, winding toward a back corner of the store. She stopped and took something off the rack and turned to smile at me again. "Now. I've always wanted to see what these look like on a hot guy. How about you give me a little modeling session?"

"Model for you?" I asked, clearly confused.

"You did say you wanted to apologize. I can't think of a better way than to return the favor I afforded you."

"So you want me to put this on?" I asked taking the hanger from her, which contained a small bikini style bottom. "Aren't these meant for a lady?"

"To look at, not to wear," she answered with a grin.

"Well. I don't know that I'll fit," I answered, looking dubiously at the small suit bottom.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I still want to see you try." I sighed, wondering if I should really do what she asked. "Maybe this will help," she said, pulling the straps of the pink suit, if you could call it that, off her shoulders. She let the straps slide down her arms and then pushed the entire suit off, leaving her completely naked. Her mound was every bit as shaved as it appeared in the leopard skin bikini. She had a fair amount of soft inner lips protruding between her full round outer lips, the tender skin folded and pressed up against her body from the bikini. Almost unconsciously she reached down and stroked her fingers across herself stroking her soft folds and allowing them to move free of their previously compacted position.

"Alright," I said, turning to head back to the dressing room.

"No. Don't," she said, almost urgently, reaching out and pulling my arm. "You don't have to do that. You can change right here. If you're bashful, you can step around the side of the rack," she said, coaxing me to change where she could see me.

I shrugged and stepped around the corner of the rack, slightly uncomfortable changing in the middle of the store like this. I pushed the boxy legged suit off, leaving me completely naked while I stepped into the tiny red bikini bottom. I did my best to tuck my half hard dick into the tiny bit of material, managing to get it covered as my cock lay to the side, the material trapping it pointed up toward my hip. I finally stepped out to let her see.

"Holy shit," she whispered staring at my crotch. "Now that is seriously HOT!" she finally said to me as she stepped toward me. She reached out with one hand and gently ran two fingers down my chest, letting them trace back and forth along the ultralow cut waistband several times before letting her finger slide down and trace back and forth across the slick material covering my hardon. Her touch and her obvious attention to my cock had an almost immediate effect, encouraging it to grow harder. She seemed to realize what effect she was having and began to concentrate each stroke across and around my head, pushing it to expand even faster. I looked down and could see my mushroom head outlined in the thin red material, her finger tracing around it as my hardening shaft continued to push it along toward the elastic waist band.

Both of us seemed to be breathing much more heavily than normal as she continued to tease me through the material, the waistband now gapping away from my body as it struggled to contain my growing erection. I watched her finger tease around the head and then hook in the waistband above it, gently pulling only the slightest amount before my cock, seeking escape from the tight confines, pushed up and out of the material, completely exposing my head. "Oh fuck," she practically moaned, reaching with her other hand for the material. She gently eased the waistband out and down, pulling the tight red briefs out and down. Unable to just slide them over my ass, she stepped closer, sliding both hands around my waist until her fingers slipped between the fabric and my bare ass. She let herself press toward me, her soft breasts and rock hard nipples pressing against my chest as she slowly slid the material down over my butt, coaxing the suit down as far as her arms could reach.

"You know. I wouldn't at all mind feeling that someplace besides my mouth," she whispered softly, her face inches from mine.

"Yeah?" I answered breathlessly.

"Uh huh. You wanna lay down?"

"Here?"

"Uh huh. I've always wanted to do this," she panted, gently pulling on my arms as she stepped back. She let go of my arm with one hand and grabbed the beach towel that was part of the display on top of the rack we were standing by. She dropped the towel to the floor and moved her hand back to my arm. She dropped to one knee, lowering herself down and pulling me down with her toward the carpeted floor. Only when she was sure I was going to follow her down did she let go of my hands and quickly twist to spread the towel out. She turned back and guided me to the towel, rolling me until I lay down on my back, the red suit bunched around my thighs. She moved over me, quickly straddling me on her knees, her face hovering over mine as she held herself over me on all fours.

She moved one hand reaching it between us as she lowered her face toward mine. I felt her hot lips touch mine as her hand wrapped around my cock. I couldn't see what she was doing, but it took no imagination at all to mentally see her lowering her pussy toward my engorged head. I felt her other hot wet lips wrap around my head as she gently rubbed it back and forth between her lips.

She pulled her lips from mine, staring into my eyes lustfully as she lowered herself down, my cock engaging into the entrance to her tunnel. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she moaned softly as I felt my head expand her and finally slip into her tunnel. She pressed herself down my shaft farther, stopping only when her lips grabbed at my shaft. She started to move up and down, lubricating my shaft with her pussy, each stroke down taking a little more of me into her. Before too many strokes she was gliding her wetness up and down my shaft, teasing my cock from my head all the way to the base. "Oh god you feel good," she moaned as she moved faster, my engorged head caressing her walls all the way to the end of her depths with each stroke.

"Uh huh," I grunted, suddenly afraid that with all the teasing and the feel of her that I wouldn't last long enough for her to climax.

"God damn," she moaned. "That show your girls put on sure turned you on, didn't it?"

"My daughters?"

"Uh huh. They're VERY good looking, aren't they?"

"Uh huh," I grunted, trying not to think of my daughters as the sexual objects that my mind was suddenly doing.

"It's okay. A lot of daddies are turned on by their daughters, but they don't want to admit it."

"Oh damn," I grunted as she changed her motion slightly rocking her hips with each stroke.

"Sometimes their daughters are turned on by their fathers too," she moaned as she pushed herself up so that her breasts, not quite as big as my daughters, but still more than large enough to be enticing, started to swing between us.

"I don't think..." I started to protest.

"Shhhhhh. You don't have to think. Those girls have you wrapped around their little fingers and they know it. Of course they also absolutely adore you. I don't think they would have given you that fantastically sexy show if you weren't incredibly important to them, and if they didn't have an ulterior motive. Trust me," she said as she rode my cock slowly, just going fast enough to keep my impeding climax building, but not too quickly.

"Tabbitha, I think her name was, REALLY wanted to show off that leopard suit for you. She knew exactly how much of her it would show off too. It was one of the ones she picked when they were in the other day."

"They planned this, didn't they?"

"This? Us having sex? I don't know. But I think they hoped so," she said sliding up and down my shaft faster. "The way they were looking at us in the dressing room, I almost got the idea at least one of the two was wishing it was her on her knees in front of you," she moaned.

"Oh god," I groaned, suddenly thinking about what Tabby would have looked like in the green suit, on her knees, sucking my cock. My mind pictured her looking up at me with her blue eyes, her blonde hair bouncing as she thrust her mouth on and off my shaft. "Ohhh fuck."

"God that turns you on so much. I can feel your cock growing even harder in me," she panted, her body bouncing faster, her ass slapping my thighs as she jammed herself down on me. "Oh god. Gonna come. Oh gonna come soooooo fucking hard!" she squealed as her body suddenly started to tremble and shudder. She jammed herself down on me and I could feel her body jerk hard, her pussy clenching around me.

"Shit," I grunted, as she tried to continue bouncing on me, her motion now erratic and random as she tried to work her muscles in the throes of her climax. My body jerked hard, trying to jam up into her as my own climax overtook me. I felt my cock surge a gush of cum up into her pussy as it contracted around me. Again and again my body jerked, pumping the copious load of cum into her. "Oh damn," I groaned as I lay under her, the both of us panting a she held herself over me. Her heaving chest rubbed her nipples against my sweaty chest with each breath.

"Jesus!" she breathed, looking down at me. "That was worth every bit of that little show I gave you."

"It was worth it for both of us then," I agreed, still trying to catch my breath.

"Now about dinner?"

"Uh huh. As soon as I pay you for the suits."

"Tell you what. Yours are on the house, provided you take the red one too and promise to wear it again for me some time. I think your girls said you have a hot tub? I wouldn't mind spending a little time there with you wearing this."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers