Life with Vivien Ch.00-03

Story Info
Follows the abnormal life of a young college grad.
6k words
3.8
8.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this one story replaces three chapters previously posted to Literotica by this author.

*

I realized that the first 4 chapters are all just the intro chapter of a potentially much larger story, so let's try this again. And please note that the spelling errors have all been fixed.

Early one morning, a 21-year-old woman woke-up in a large, soft bed, surrounded by flowing translucent curtains. Wile stretching, the woman happened to look up at a large mirror mounted over the bed and saw not only the reflection of an attractive young redhead -- she expected to see that -- but also the reflection a young man lying on the other side of the bed. "Oh God, Vivien," thought the woman, "you've really done it now." When Vivien looked over at the man, she saw that he was propped up on one elbow & was watching her. "Good morning V," said the man, "ready for round two?"

"Yes, but no," said Vivien, after a short giggle. "Yes I'm ready for another round, "continued Vivien, in response to the confused look on the mans' face, "but no we're not going to go another round. I've got some VIPs coming over, and I need to get ready. Besides it would have been more like round four or five."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," laughed the man, sitting up to reveal his bare torso "so, breakfast?"

"Sure, but in a minute, I want to take a shower first," said Vivien, sitting up to reveal a sheer baby doll nightie, and kicking off the blanket. "And no, you may not join me," added Vivien in response to the hopeful look on the mans face.

"Aw, you're no fun," said the man with mock sadness.

"Yeah, I know," said Vivien jokingly, as she pulled back one of the curtains to reveal a large well lit & nearly immaculate bedroom. After taking a quick glance over her shoulder at the man in her bed, Vivien swung her legs over the side of the bed, got up & made her way across the bedroom towards the attached bathroom.

Once Vivien was inside the bathroom, she quickly locked the door, started up the steam shower, and took off the baby doll. After checking on the shower, Vivian walked over to the sinks, leaned in towards the mirror, and glared at her reflection. "You've done it now, you stupid little girl," thought Vivien, mentally attacking her own reflection, "you've really screwed up this time. For fucks sake you idiot, you just had sex with your best friend -- multiple times." After a big sigh, Vivian walked back to the steam shower & stepped inside.

"I'm going down for breakfast," said a male voice from the other side of the bathroom door, as Vivien stepped under one of the shower heads, "see you later."

"Okay, be there in a minute," called Vivien, sticking her head out of the shower. When the sound of footsteps died away, Vivien stepped back under the shower head, grabbed her shampoo, and proceeded to lather up. Barely a minute later, Vivien was startled by the sound of someone banging on the bathroom door.

"Vivien, are you in there? Is everything alright?" shouted a different mans voice, clearly worried.

"Yeah, I'm in here," said Vivien, as she got out of the shower, and walked over to the door. "What do you want, Russell?" asked Vivien, opening the door slightly, making sure to keep her body hidden behind the door, and smiling at her brothers' reaction.

"Dear God, sis," mumbled the long haired man on the other side of the door, clutching his chest.

"What's with the look?" Asked Vivien stifling a laugh, "It's not like you saw anything." "So, what do you want?" continued Vivien, after Russell had calmed down noticeably.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay," said Russell, resting his shoulder against the wall.

"Well as you can see,I'm totally fine," said Vivien, giving Russell a strange look, "and why wouldn't I be?"

"You're joking right?" asked Russell, dumbfounded, "you just spent the night with your best friend, after which he storms out onto the patio & screams his lungs out, and I come up here to find that you've locked yourself in the bathroom. So you can see where I'm coming from."

"Spent the night with," quoted Vivian, smiling "that's an interesting way to put it."

"Well regardless of anything else, you are still my sister," said Russell, "and there is no way in hell, I'm referring to it as anything else."

"Good point. And you're right, Josh & I defiantly need to talk about last night," said Vivien, "but not today. Now if you don't mind, I need to get back to my shower." And with that, she closed the door, and walked back to the shower.

An hour later, Vivien had finished her shower, toweled off, styled her hair, applied a little make up, and had stepped into her walk-in closet. When she left the closet, Vivien was wearing a black lace bra with matching panties, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, an emerald green velvet turtleneck, and a pair of opened toed sandals with stiletto heels. After taking a moment to admire her reflection in a nearby full length mirror, Vivien left her suite and - after pausing to look down over the railing at the floor of the living room nearly 30 feet below- she walked over to a nearby spiral staircase, and headed down to the kitchen.

When Vivien got down to the kitchen, she had just enough time to make an omelet, eat it, than go to a nearby bathroom & brush her teeth, before the doorbell rang and she had to go back upstairs to answer the door. Upon reaching the front door, Vivien pressed a button beside the door and asked, "may I help you?"

"Is this Vivien?" asked a male voice, coming from a speaker beside the door.

"Who want's to know?" Asked Vivien into the speaker.

"We are friends of your father," said the male voice, "we are here about your assignment."

"Hey Russell," Called Vivien over her shoulder, after taking her finger off the button, "can you get me my practice rifle. Then she repressed the button, and said, "okay, come on in." Than she took a step back, as the front door opened to reveal 2 men in business suits standing there: one had a crew cut and the other had long gelled-back hair.

"Okay so here is the arrangement we have with your father," said the man with the crew cut, "you are to give us a demonstration of your skills with a rifle, than you will undergo a week or 2 of army basic training."

"When you're done with that, you will be given a job as intern special agent at the local branch of the FBI," said the man with the gelled-back hair. It was at this point when Russell appeared carrying a silver metal suitcase.

"Is that supposed to be your rifle?" asked the man with the crew cut, having recognized the case, "it's pathetic."

"The strength & size of my arsenal is no business of yours," said Vivien coldly, "but if you really must know, this is just my practice rifle. I do not believe that this demonstration warrants the use of my more effective artillery."

"It's your funeral," said the man with the crew cut, shrugging.

"No, but it could be yours," said Vivien, frowning briefly, "now let's get down to business, I believe that my patio will provide a sufficient vantage point." And with that Vivien took the case from Russell, walked back down the spiral staircase, and out onto a large patio overlooking the pacific ocean.

When Vivien got out onto the patio, she quickly slipped out of her sandals, walked over to the railing, where she kneeled down, and preceded to open the case containing her practice rifle. While Vivien assembled her rifle, the 2 men joined her on the patio. "Sufficient!" exclaimed the man with the crew cut, as he took in the scenery, "this will be a hell of a lot more than just sufficient."

"Oh yeah," mumbled the man with gelled-back hair, his eyes lingering on Viviens' ass, as she kneeled over her rifle case.

"We are here to conduct business," said Vivien coldly, standing up and turning to face the man with gelled-back hair, "so I would appreciate it if you kept your eyes to yourself." Than she turned to the man with the crew cut, and said, "I assume that these sniper trials have been divided into sections, so what's first?"

"The first section will test your rapid-fire accuracy," said the man with the crew cut, stifling a laugh, having heard what Vivien had said to the other man, "as requested, the launchers have bin set up on the pacific highway."

"Good," said Vivien, before she kneeled back down, loaded the end of a clip into her rifle, pointed it out over the railing, and looked threw its scope, "whenever you're ready." Vivien spent the next ½ hour shooting at projectile targets, only needing to take a second shot at 5 of them.

"Pretty good," said the man with the crew cut, clearly trying to hide his amazement, "now for the next section we will be testing your distance accuracy. There are 60 boats in that bay over there, each one has a large target on it.."

After the trials, Vivien said goodbye to the 2 men, and the man with the crew cut made a quick exit, but the man with gelled-back hair stuck around. "I did not appreciate the way you talked to me earlier," said the man, frowning, "Just so you know; I'm going to be your boss at the FBI, and if you expect to stay working for me, you will show me the respect I deserve.

"I promise that when you do become my boss, I will show you respect accordingly," said Vivien, looking the man in the eye, "but until then, you are just some guy I caught staring at my ass, a little too obviously."

A month later, Vivien had just collapsed onto her bed, exhausted -- having finally completed the last of her basic training -- when there was a knock on her bedroom door. "Sis, are you awake?" asked Russells' voice from the other side of the locked door.

"Yeah, I'm awake," said Vivien, closing her eyes. "Just barely," thought Vivien, smiling. "What do you want, Russell?" asked Vivien out loud.

"Me? Nothing," replied Russells' voice, "but Josh & Zoey are here, and they say they need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, give me a minute," said Vivien as she forced herself to get up, than she crossed her bedroom, grabbed her robe out of the bathroom, and put it on while she walked to her bedroom door. Once there, Vivian double checked that her robe was secure before unlocking & opening the door to reveal Josh & a young silver haired woman standing just outside the doorway

"Good God, V," said the silver haired woman, "always with the robe. This is your house V, you could walk around butt naked if you wanted t.."

"No she can't," cut in Russell, who was leaning against the wall a few feet away, "at least not while I'm living here."

But Vivien hadn't heard a word he'd said, for she had seen the expression that had flashed across Joshs' face when Zoey had suggested that she -- Vivien -- should walk around the house naked, and it had frightened her. It had frightened her because it wasn't the look of mild discomfort that usually flashed across his face whenever Zoey made that joke -- or at least Vivien would pretend that she had just been joking. Instead the expression that had flashed across Joshs' face had been one that can only described as that of thoughtful lust.

"You didn't hear a word I just said, did you?" asked Zoey smiling, before laughing at the fact the Vivien had just been caught zoning out mid-conversation. Vivien didn't say anything, instead she flashed a facial expression that she knew the guys wouldn't understand. "Sorry boys," said Zoey, quickly deciphering Viviens' single, "we need to have a little girl talk." Than she walked threw the doorway, pushing Vivien in front of her. "Okay. What is it?" asked Zoey after closing the door, locking it, and kicking it twice for good measure.

"I'll tell you in a second," said Vivien as she headed strait for her closet. "I know one thing for sure," said Vivien as she crossed the threshold into the closet, "I've never been so grateful for 'the signal' as I am right now."

"Wow. It's that bad?" asked Zoey leaning against of the beds' support posts, "so what's the big emergency?"

"I'm going to guess that the guys already told you about what happened after the party last month," said Vivien taking off the robe, and tossing it down the laundry chute.

"Oh, so that's it," whispered Zoey, understanding. "Um, yeah they told me about that stuff," said Zoey, cautiously, "so which part are we here to talk about? The part where your soon-to-be-boss openly ogled your ass, or the part where you repeated fucked our dear friend Josh."

"Don't give me any of that 'dear friend Josh' bull," said Vivien agitated, sticking her head out of the closet, "he took advantage of me. I mean, sure I was a willing participant, and Josh is a nice enough guy, but if I hadn't been drunk when he brought it up, there is no way I would have agreed to it."

"Where to begin," said Zoey, thoughtfully, "You can't say that he took advantage of you because that means that you're either calling one of your best friends, a rapist -- which you already countered by admitting that you were a willing participant -- or you're attempting to pull the 'deflowered card' and we both you missed your chance to do that, a lot more than a month ago. And it doesn't matter if you were drunk or not, it doesn't change the fact that: you fucked Josh, and good or bad, there's nothing you can do about that. And let's not forget that all he did was bring it up, it was you who let it progress as far as it did."

"I hate you so much right now," whispered Vivien. "So what am I supposed to do about him?" asked Vivien in a normal voice.

"Sorry V, I can't help you there" said Zoey. Then a truly evil smile appeared on her face. "You could always.."

"Don't even go there," warned Vivien, already knowing what Zoey was going to say.

".. Fuck him sober, and see how you like it," continued Zoey, as if Vivien hadn't said anything at all, causing Vivien to freeze solid for a noticeable amount of time. "What?" asked Zoey, when Vivien had starting moving again, "Was he really that bad?"

"I wish," mumbled Vivien, getting back to work, looking threw her clothes.

"What was that?" asked Zoey, pretending that she hadn't heard.

"I know you heard me," said Vivian from inside the closet, "IF Josh had been bad at it, I wouldn't have let it bother me, I wouldn't have used the signal, and we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"So just how good was me?" asked Zoey, intrigued

"He was one of the best fucks I've ever had," blubbered Vivien, on the verge of tears, as she slumped down against a wall of the closet, "the little bastard was one of the best I've ever had."

"What's wrong with that?" asked Zoey, sticking her head into the closet, and upon seeing Vivien huddled against the wall, rushed over to her, and sat down beside her, "seriously V, don't you know many women would kill to be such good friends with a great fuck?"

"But that's just it," sobbed Vivien looking at her feet, "We're friends, just friends. I only like him as a friend, I don't want to lead him on, and I WONT risk everything I have with him just for some sex."

"So don't," said Zoey, smiling, "You don't want to lead him on, all that means is that you're a good person -- a better person than me, that's for sure. And you don't want to risk what you've got with him, that's nice and all but that's just stupid. Haven't you heard of 'friends with benefits?"

"What?" asked Vivien, looking over at Zoey.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this," said Zoey, shaking her head, "friends with benefits, basically means being in a relationship without actually being in a relationship. Being friends with benefits will mean that -- as long as you are very clear on the ground rules -- you & Josh can make-out and fool around, while still remaining just friends."

"Do you think Josh will agree to something like that?" asked Vivien, not liking the mischievous smile that had made its way across Zoeys face, as she spoke.

"Well, we both know that Josh wants a proper boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with you," said Zoey, smiling, "but I'm pretty sure that if you talked to him about it, he'd be more than happy to go along with it."

"Yeah, maybe," said Vivien, smiling, "Thanks Snow, I really needed this."

"No problem V," said Zoey, smiling, "so do you think you're ready to get dressed so we can go find the guys?"

"Yeah," said Vivien, resting her head on Zoeys' shoulder, "but can we just sit here for a little while longer, first?"

"Sure thing, V," said Zoey, putting an arm around Vivien, "whatever you want."

When Zoey opened the bedroom door an hour later, Vivien had touched up her make-up, and had put on a pair of light blue boyshorts, and a yellow sundress with a built-in bra. After a quick search of the house, they found the guys playing pool in the basement game room. "That was a long girl talk," said Josh looking over at where the girls were standing, making Vivien very thankful that this section of the game room was dark enough that she couldn't make out the expression on his face.

"We had a lot to talk about," said Zoey, shooting Vivien a look that was full of meaning. When she noticed that Vivien was trying to disguise a nervous tic, she leaned in close and whispered so that only Vivien could hear, "cut that out! Remember, if you don't talk to Josh soon, I will. And something tells me, you don't want that to happen." Then she took a step forward, and said in a normal voice, "I play winner."

The next day, Vivien awoke to the sound of nearby thunder & the feel of a strong ocean breeze pushing it's way threw the curtains of her bed. When she opened the curtains, she was surprised -- and very quickly furious -- to see Russell, leaning against the open door of her Juliet-style balcony. "What the hell are you doing in here, Russell!" shouted Vivien, "for Gods' sake, I could have bin naked!"

"Unlikely," said Russell calmly, as he watched the torrential downpour that was coming in off the ocean, "sis, I've been living here long enough to know that you only sleep naked after you've had a guy over, and even then it's kind of rare." "Besides," continued Russell, sticking an arm threw the open doorway, and watching as it got soaked in a matter of seconds, "since the incident last month -- not including yesterday -- I've been the only guy aloud anywhere near this building."

"Good point," said Vivien as she got out of bed, and put on her bathrobe -- having remembered to store it in the bedside table the night before. "But I am your older sister, and this is my house, so I think I deserve to have privacy in my own room," said Vivien as she crossed her bedroom, and leaned against the balcony door opposite Russell, "so I'll ask you again. What the hell are you doing in here?"

"Well as you know the balcony for my suite is in my study," said Russell, looking over at Vivien, "and there is no way I'd risk some of those books getting wet."

"So what you're saying is; you broke into my bedroom so that you could get some fresh air? During a thunderstorm?" asked Vivien, giving Russell a strange look, "you do know, it's not my fault that your balcony ended up in your study. When we were designing this house, you were dead set on having it there."

"Don't you think I know that?" asked Russell, agitated.

"Then what are you doing here?" asked Vivien, as she watch the the rain hitting a large infinity pool slightly down hill from the patio.

"Well, I've talked to the helicopter pilot, and they said that if the weather cleared up a little bit, they would take me to the campus," said Russell, nervously, "but since they don't technically work for me, they said that they'd need your permission first."

"So that's it," said Vivien, smiling, "I'm not a helicopter pilot, if they think it's safe to fly than it's fine with me. But make sure you have a back-up plan."

"Of course," said Russell, " I've already got an SUV on it's way up."

12