Life Worth Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
413 Followers

Raising my hand to stop her from trying to say anything more, I said, "It's a big queen size bed. I'm sure we both can have our own space and not disturb each other. If you're willing to try, I am."

Seeing her smile once again, "Yes, we can give it a try."

Looking at Anna, we were close to the same height; I am five foot five, one hundred and fifteen pounds. If anything Anna was maybe an inch taller and maybe five pounds heavier. She has grayish blue eyes to my brown eyes. She had brown hair that hung down around her shoulders, though a little messy from being outside for the past twenty-four hours, once washed I knew it would look beautiful, compared to my short black hair.

Pulling a long t-shirt and a pair of panties from my drawer, I showed her to the bathroom, while giving her a clean towel and washcloth.

While Anna was taking her shower, I went back to the kitchen to check and see if I had enough for us to at least eat breakfast. After rinsing out the dirty glasses and setting up the coffee maker for the morning, I heard the shower being turned off. By the time I had turned off all the lights and checked the door, Anna was coming out of the bathroom.

The first thing I noticed was she had perfect legs. Her thighs weren't too big, but had a muscular shape to them. The t-shirt was long enough that nothing else showed, but it did look like she had a nice rounded butt on her. I didn't know why I was looking at Anna the way I was, but I told myself that all women checked out other women, comparing them to themselves.

Anna was using the towel to dry her hair when I told her to take a seat in the chair just inside the bedroom. I went and got my blow dryer and brush to finish drying her hair. As I was standing over her, brushing and drying her hair, when she would sometimes slouch over, I would be able to see down the inside of her loose t-shirt. Her breasts were nearly like mine, a good B cup, her areolas were a soft pink and very puffy, making her look like she had no nipples at all.

The more I began to chastise myself for even looking in the first place, the harder I tried to catch glimpses of her breasts.

With her hair now dried, I was thankful that I could step away and not keep trying to look down her t-shirt. Going to my dresser, I got a clean pair of panties and t-shirt, heading to the bathroom to take my shower.

As I was standing under the shower feeling the warm water bouncing off my shoulders, while washing my breasts, I started comparing mine to Anna's. Being almost the same size cup as she was, mine however were pointed, my areolas were the size of a quarter, and my nipples were longer and standing out, even when I was not excited. When I was horny and excited, my nipples wouldn't really stick out more, but would become thicker and very hard. Cupping my breasts with my soapy hands, I slowly started to massage them, wondering what it would feel like if Anna was the one massaging them.

Shaking my head, I had to stop those kinds of thoughts; they just weren't who I am. I had never looked at another girl, much less fantasized about one. For God's sake, I was straight; I'd been to bed with several men, never a woman.

Getting out of the tub and towel drying my hair as I normally do, I slipped on my panties and t-shirt. When I opened the door, walking into the bedroom, Anna was already in bed and appeared to be sound asleep. Turning off the lights, I walked around the bed, and slipped into the other side of the bed. Pulling the covers up to my chest, I glanced over at Anna, lying on her back; I watched the steady rise and fall of her chest. In my heart, I knew I had to find a way to help her. I just had no idea how I was going to be able to do that. Closing my eyes, my thoughts were slowly taken over by sleep.

Not sure what time it was, but when I tried to turn to my right side, I was unable to do so. Lifting my head, I noticed that Anna had moved across the bed on her right side and her head was now lying on my left shoulder. For the next few minutes, I looked at her; her hair was covering most of her face. I could hear the faint sounds of her snoring each time she inhaled. Her left arm was lying across my stomach; her right arm seemed to be straight down between our bodies. For a few moments, I felt comforted feeling her close to me, somewhat in a nightly hug.

Suddenly realizing we were now cuddling one another, I didn't think it would be a good idea for her to wake up in this position. I slowly started sliding out of bed, not wanting to wake her. I did manage to get out of bed without waking her. Looking back down at her, she appeared like a child, a mixed up, confused, lonely, child. Pulling the covers over her, I went to the bathroom to relieve myself, then go and make some coffee and try to think of what I could do to help her.

Sitting in the kitchen, coffee now made, holding a cup in my hand, I started to think what I could do to help her. I wondered if she had any other relatives that would take her in. So many questions and no answers seemed to keep any constructive thoughts at bay. As I started to get up to pour myself another cup of coffee, I heard the toilet flush and knew she was up and awake.

A few minutes later, she came into the kitchen. She had brushed her hair, but her eyes were still a little puffy from sleep.

"Good morning, how did you sleep last night?" I asked her as she sat down at the table.

"Very good; your bed is very comfortable. I didn't wake you last night, did I?"

"No, after I had finished my shower, I saw that you were already asleep. I laid down and also was soon asleep. Would you like some breakfast, I don't have much on hand, but I think we can find something to eat. You haven't started having morning sickness yet, have you?"

"Yeah, it came on about two weeks ago. That is when I bought the test strips to make sure."

"How about I just make you some toast, maybe a cup of tea, unless you prefer coffee?"

"No, coffee sounds good, and yes, I think I might be able to eat some toast and keep it down."

As we sat eating our toast and drinking some coffee, I started asking her what she thought she might want to do. Did she have any relatives, or grandparents she could go to? She said that her father was an only child and his parents were killed in an auto accident. Her mother had one sister, but she was back east somewhere serving a prison term for selling drugs. Her grandparents were both heavy drinkers and she really didn't feel comfortable being around them.

I had gotten up to freshen up our cups of coffee, and when I turned to sit back down, she had her head down in the crook of her arm, apparently crying. Sitting the cups on the table, I knelt down beside her chair, my left hand on her back, my right hand stroking her hair.

"What's bothering you, tell me."

"You should have just let me jump. I have no one; I have no money, no clothes. All I have is a couple of my school books and note pads."

Drawing her to me, putting her head on my shoulder, she broke down sobbing. All I could do was try and comfort her as her body was racked with sobs. As her sobs began to slow down, I helped her to stand, pulling her towards the sofa. After we were seated, I took her by the shoulders, making sure I had her attention.

"Anna, listen to me. It's going to be okay. I know you're scared and have no idea what to do, but together we're going to figure this out and make it work."

"You don't even know me, why would you help me?"

"Tell you what, when I am home here, changing shitty diapers while you're at school, then ask me why I'm doing all this."

"But I'll be finished with school by the time the baby is born."

"High school yes, but by then you'll be in college."

"Trust me, we'll find a way for you to go to college. You're a lot smarter than I ever was, I barely got out of high school with a three point zero average. Trust me, I'll make sure you get to go, come hell or high water," I said, pulling her in to hug her.

"But why, I mean... I don't know you, and you don't really know me... why?"

"Remember yesterday I said that I had no hope, I had nothing to look forward to. Well, saving you and your baby gave me a purpose. It showed me I wasn't as lost as I thought I was. Believe it or not, I feel like I have a direction to go now. I can't explain why, but I want very much to see this baby born, to hold it in my arms. I'm not sure if I could ever have a baby of my own, but if you'll let me, I'd like to maybe one day be a part of this baby's life, if you would let me."

"You're not going to throw me out into the street? What's going to happen when you find a guy and want to marry him, what then?"

"I've never had any feelings for a guy. I've dated in high school, but they all seemed to so shallow. I'm not a virgin, but I don't think a man right now is going to change how I am. I can't explain myself, it's just what I feel inside."

She reached her hand out, pushing a few of my curls behind my ear. "You really think we can do this, I mean me having this baby and me becoming a mother and all?"

"I know we can do this. It's not going to be easy, it's going to take a lot of work, but we are going to do this together." I gave her my most convincing look.

I leaned back into the sofa; Anna slid over and put her head on my shoulder, my arm across her shoulders, my left hand stroking her soft hair.

We sat, each in our own thoughts. After some time, I lifted her chin to look at me.

"Are your parents church goers; I mean do they go to church every Sunday?"

"Yes. They never miss going every Sunday. They leave every morning around nine thirty and don't get home until eleven or twelve. Why do you want to know that?"

"I was just thinking, there are still some things you want from your room, right?"

"Well, yeah, my clothes for one. There are a few things I've collected over the years I think I would like to have."

"Do you still have a key to the house?" I asked, hoping the answer was going to be yes.

"Yes, it's in my backpack. Why all the questions?"

"How many boxes would it take to put everything you want in them?

"I don't know, maybe four or five. Would you please tell me what you're getting at?"

"Well, I was just thinking, what if we rented a van tomorrow, and as soon as your parents leave for church. We go in and pack all your stuff up and bring them here. Leave the TV or stereo equipment. Do you have a computer?

"My dad gave me his old laptop, it's not very fast or anything, but I do use it for homework."

"Is there anything on the computer you don't want them to see or know about?"

"No, just my homework papers. Why?"

"We'll leave that also, but we'll take along a flash drive and copy your work on it. We'll also put a password on the computer so that anyone who wants to get into it, will have to format the computer and reinstall the software."

"I think that is a good idea. I mean getting my clothes and stuff while they are gone. You're so smart; I would have never thought of doing that," she said leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"Come on, let's get dressed, we'll go and get something to eat, then drive by your old house and check things out. On the way home, we'll stop and buy some groceries. We need to get you on a good, balanced diet. First chance we get, we're going to find a good doctor you can start going to while you're pregnant."

"But I don't have any money. I can't afford to go to a doctor."

"Even though you're eighteen, you're still in school, and by law, your parents' insurance still covers you. I have a friend who is a lawyer that will make sure that happens."

"This is going to work, isn't it?" She said while sitting there smiling at me.

"Yes it is, so what do you think, getting hungry yet?" I was starting to feel a little hungry myself.

"Yeah, let's go and get something to eat, I feel like I could really eat something now."

Walking into the bedroom, Anna reached down and pulled the t-shirt she had on up and over her head, dropping it on the bed. She now stood before me only wearing panties. When she turned to face me, I could now see her breasts, her firm breasts with those puffy nipples. Her areolas were larger than mine, a pale pink color with nipples barely visible. I had to quickly turn my head so that she didn't see me staring at her breasts. As I turned, I pulled my t-shirt up and over my head, so as not to make her feel uncomfortable being the only one just wearing panties.

Walking over to the dresser, I pulled out a bra that I thought might fit her, turning towards her, I asked her if she would like to see if this bra would fit her. Slipping the straps up her arms, she turned allowing me to fasten the hooks in the back. After some minor adjustments, the bra seemed to fit her perfectly. Taking out another bra, I started to put it on. When I reached behind me to fasten the clips, I felt her fingers on my back as she clipped the bra in place.

Since it was still a little cool out, I got us both a pair of jeans to wear. I reached into my closet and handed her a cardigan sweater to wear and a long sleeve shirt for myself. Slipping on a pair of ankle sock and shoes, we were ready to go. As she started walking out of the bedroom, the sweater she wore was bulky enough to hide much of her figure, but the image of her topless was forever burned in my mind.

After eating a light lunch, we drove by her home, at least what used to be her home. It was a single story home with an attached garage. She had said that the locks were the same for the back as well as the front door. I asked if there was an alarm system in the house; she said that there was none. Just down the street, at the corner was a seven-eleven. From there, we would be able to see when her parents would leave for church.

She was telling me that she was a little reluctant on leaving the computer because that was her way of doing her homework and writing assignments. I had decided that I could solve that problem this afternoon. Instead of doing the grocery shopping next, I went to an electronic store to get her a computer.

Walking into the store, Anna touched my arm.

"Why are we here, is there something that you need?"

"No, it's something that you need." Taking her hand, I guided her to the computer department.

As we started walking into the computer department, Anna squeezed my hand, pulling me to a stop.

"No Lisa, I can't let you do this."

"Do what?" I said.

"You know what I am talking about, I can't let you buy me a new computer."

"And if I don't, how are you going to do your homework and write your papers for your assignments?"

"I'll just go to the library and use those."

"And how will you get to the library?" Feeling like I was boxing her in without many options.

"I'll take the bus. I can't let you do this. It's just not right."

Taking her by the shoulders, making sure she was facing me, "Honey, if it wasn't for you, I would be miles downriver by now, probably hung up on the bottom somewhere and nothing more than fish food. This would be a drop in the bucket to what I really owe you, so please, accept this and whatever else I think you need. Please, do this for me."

Shrugging her shoulders, she nodded her head in agreement to me.

"Now, go over there and see if you can find a computer that would fit your needs." I sent her on her way.

I spotted a sales person heading our way, heading him off before he could get to Anna. I told him that I wanted the biggest, fastest IMac he had, a printer to go with it, an external hard drive, and a CD/DVD reader. I also told him that I wanted a second twenty-four inch monitor, and a wireless keyboard and mouse. I told him when he had everything ready to go, bring me the paper work. For now I had a laptop that she could use if she had to take it to school, but when she started college, I would get her one for herself.

As Anna and I went from computer to computer, checking them out, Anna kept going back to the cheaper ones, trying to talk me into getting a less expensive one for her. When I saw the sales person approaching with the paper in hand, I told Anna that I would be back in a moment. As he was showing me the final bill, I looked at Anna, thinking that she also needed a cell phone so that she would be able to call me or at least text me if there was a problem.

I told the sales person to get two cell phones and add it to the bill, using my old cell number to be changed over to the new one. I handed the sales person my credit card and told him to charge everything on it. When it was all done and all of my purchases were in one neat pile, I went and got Anna, taking her over to the pile and said that it was time to go.

Looking at me like I had just lost my mind, "What did you do, buy the entire store out?"

"No, I just got you what you needed." Taking the cell phone, handing it to her to have it activated.

As another sales person helped me load everything into my little Volvo, Anna had her new cell phone activated and ready to use. With the trunk pretty much loaded up, any groceries we got were going to have to go in the back seat.

Once in the car, I asked Anna if she had a driver's license; she said that she did. My next stop was U-Haul to rent a van for tomorrow.

After picking up the van, I let Anna drive the car while I drove the van to our next stop, which was the grocery store. Shopping for groceries with Anna was turning out to be an experience that was so much fun. She was constantly making me laugh with her jokes and antics with all the things that we could do with some of the food we were about to purchase. Some of the people we passed in the isles gave us funny looks, but then I knew what it really felt like to be alive and I wasn't going to let the odd looks from strangers spoil my day.

Pushing our over loaded cart back to the car, I stood with the door open trying to figure out where I was going to put all the groceries we had bought. Standing with my hands on my hips, I heard my name being called from behind me. "Lisa!"

Anna was standing behind the van with her arm stretched out holding herself up against the back door of the van. "We can go back and get some more items if you forgot anything."

Standing next to the car, I felt like an idiot for not thinking about using the van to take the groceries home. I tossed the keys to Anna, as I closed the door and pushed the cart to the back of the van. I was about to give Anna a kiss on the cheek for thinking ahead, when at the last second she turned her head and our lips met. The kiss was brief, if not shocking to me at first. I was about to apologize, when Anna just looked at me and smiled, while reaching for a bag in the cart. With my mouth hanging wide open, I watched as Anna loaded the next three bags of groceries into the van. Snapping out of my daze, I grabbed two bags to help load the van. With everything loaded and the cart put away, I started driving back to the apartment, with Anna following close behind.

I was really lucky I didn't get into a wreck, my mind was focused on the brief kiss I had with Anna. Her lips were so soft. I swear it felt like she didn't want it to end. I was really starting to wonder about myself; first off I was admiring another woman's body. Last night when I was drying her hair, I kept trying to look down at her breasts. This morning when I woke up and Anna was up against me, her head on my shoulder, how good it felt to be that close to her, and earlier today, how sexy she looked standing before me only wearing panties, and now the kiss.

I looked at women before, but it was only at how they were dressed and if I would look good wearing what they had on. No way was I looking and wondering what they would look like naked before me. I was so lost in my thoughts; I almost drove past my apartment. Stopping just past the driveway, I motioned for Anna to pull into the garage and park so I could back in and make it easier to unload the van.

Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
413 Followers