Life Worth Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers

Leaning in, I kissed her lips, the scent of my sex on them. Lowering myself to my knees, I unfastened the button holding her jeans to her hips. Pulling down the zipper, her pink panties came into view before me. Putting my fingers on the inside of her jeans, I began pulling them down. Like her, I made sure that her panties came along, exposing her to me. After helping her remove them, remaining on my knees, I was looking at the first woman's sex besides mine that I had ever seen. She was shaved bare. With her hair completely removed, I could see her cleft, her outer lips forming a beautiful picture before me. With her legs slightly spread, I could see I darker patch, barely protruding between her lips. I took this to be her inner lips.

As I was staring at her, I felt her hands on my arms, pulling me upwards. I honestly was unsure if I could have kissed or even licked her cleft as she had done to me.

Now I was standing before her, her fingers on each side of my chin. "I can only imagine how frightened you must be. I have kissed and made out with a few other girls before, but I never made love to another woman. We can go as slow as need be until you feel more comfortable. You don't need to do anything you're uncomfortable doing." Taking both my hands in hers, she purred, "Let's go lay down and cuddle close to one another. We have all the time in the world to make love to one another."

She started pulling me towards the bedroom. Following slightly behind her, I started watching her cute ass swaying with each step she took. Looking over her shoulder, seeing me looking at her ass, she smiled at me before turning.

At the bed, she went around to the other side, helping me pull down the covers. Lying down, we moved against one another, our arms now around each other, as I leaned in once more and kissed her lips. Sliding my tongue across them, I would have sworn that I was able to taste myself. That alone excited me so much. After kissing her lips several more times, I pushed her onto her back, sliding down and cupping her left breast once more. Feeling the softness of her breast in my hand, I lowered my mouth once more to taste her. As my tongue slid across her nipple, I heard Anna's moan and felt her chest vibrating as it passed between her lips.

Sucking her little puffy nipples between my lips, I began licking and lightly biting on them. I could hear more moans coming from her lips as my mind began to think that soon these tender nipples would be giving milk to nourish our child one day. The thought of what lay between her legs began to intrigue me. Not being much for masturbating myself, I still knew what felt good and what I enjoyed when I did masturbate.

Sliding lower, I kissed my way down over her stomach. I paid special attention to the area just below her belly button where I knew our child was growing. When I finally reached her mound, I could smell her arousal. Kissing around the top of her mound, I let my tongue push into the top of her cleft, causing Anna to raise her hips to me. Again I felt her hands on my shoulders trying to pull me back up towards her but, refusing to go, I parted her legs and, licking again, I was able to taste the juices that now covered her pussy. It was slightly salty from the sweat that accumulated walking around the park earlier but I was also able to taste the true essence of Anna.

Her juices were a bitter sweet to my taste buds. Pushing her left leg out from me, I opened her up, crawling between her legs. With her knees raised and spread, I was able to peer down at her open sex. I felt I was, for the first time, looking at the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Using my fingers, I was able to open her even more, looking inside of her. Her juices had coated the inside of her inner lips; the rich pink color of her open vagina beckoned my tongue to taste her once more.

From the lower part of her pussy, I slid my tongue upwards, collecting her juices along the way. When my tongue passed over her hard clit, I felt her jump and moan louder once more.

Looking up at Anna, I saw her looking down at me. I could see passion in her eyes, the look of a voiceless plea to not stop what I was doing. Once more I lowered my head, this time taking her clit between my lips, circling it with my tongue, sucking on it, and licking it over and over. Her hands now on my head, fingers tightening in my hair, I heard her calling my name over and over..."Lisa... oh my God, Lisa... oh Lisa..."

It wasn't long before I felt her legs stiffen, her stomach tightening under the palm of my hand. Suddenly my head was caught between her legs, squeezing me, holding me against her clit. As she started to relax, I slipped a finger in her pussy, slowly pushing it in until my knuckle was pressed against her wet lips. Again she began calling my name, louder, along with a strange gurgling sound.

Slowly pulling and pushing my finger in and out of her, I fucked her, just like I had liked fucking my pussy with my finger. Sucking on her clit, once again she started to spasm, twisting and turning, almost making it difficult to hold onto her. My tongue was dancing all over her clit as it throbbed between my lips. I felt a splash of liquid hit my chin, but I never slowed down.

After a short time, I felt her hands on my head, pushing me away, "Please, I can't take any more, I'm too sensitive... Please."

Pulling away from her, I pulled my finger out of her pussy, looking how wet it was and the wet spot now on the bed between her legs. Tasting her juices on my finger, I slowly moved up beside Anna and took her in my arms, holding her as tight as I dared. As I was holding her, I heard the words, "I love you." Stunned, I recognized the voice as being mine.

I have no idea where she found the strength, but suddenly I was on my back and Anna was laying on top of me, tears falling from her cheeks as she kissed my face, only stopping long enough to say, "I love you so much." She then continued kissing all over my face.

I finally had to reach up and hold her face, while I said, "I love you too." I pulled her down to my lips, kissing her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her own juices on my tongue. After the first kiss I don't think she could get enough of my kisses, because she refused to stop, even when we both began to gasp for breath though the sides of our mouths.

Finally, laying her head on my shoulder, both of us breathing deep, we tried to catch our breath. When our breathing did slow, I heard her ask, "I thought we were going to take it slow, just hold one another and cuddle."

"I thought we would do that next week when you're in school and need more time for study and rest." We both started giggling at what I said.

Rising above me, her voice thick, she said, "I want to do the same to you, and I want you to have an orgasm just as hard as you made me cum."

Putting my hands on her shoulders, I stopped her from moving, "How about we rest a minute, then together we fix something to eat, take a shower together, then I promise I'll be here for you the rest of the night."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise, besides, I'm not sure if I'm done with you yet myself."

Lightly slapping my arm, "Oh my God, I don't think I can handle that again tonight. I'd probably die in your arms."

Pulling her down, we snuggled into each other, her head once more resting in the crook of my shoulder close to me. I soon felt her breathing slow and knew that she was now asleep. Listening to her light little snores, I began thinking of what I had just done. Making her cum as hard as she did, not once but twice, and it was all because of me. I knew that when I was with a man, I never felt like it did with Anna. I felt like this is where I belonged, being with Anna, and I was going to do whatever it takes to make sure it stayed that way.

Feeling like she was now in a deep sleep, I slipped out from under her, making sure I moved slow enough not to wake her. I went to the bathroom, peed and washed my hands. I was about to rinse off my face, but decided against it, keeping her aroma and dried juices on my face.

Going back to the bedroom, I picked up a t-shirt to slip on. Cooking naked, I felt, was only asking for trouble. Closing the door as I left the bedroom, I knew it might be early for dinner, but my thoughts were on spending the rest of the evening wrapped up in each other's arms.

About forty minutes later I walked back into the bedroom. Anna was still sound asleep. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I leaned down and gave her a kiss, then lightly shook her shoulder, asking if she was hungry. Looking up at me with sleepy eyes, she asked how long I had been up.

"I've been up now almost an hour. I fixed our dinner and it's ready to be put on the table. Go and wash up and come and join me."

As Anna came walking into the kitchen in all her naked glory, I felt the twinge between my legs starting all over again. Walking over to me, she lifted the t-shirt I had on up and over my head, dropping it near the doorway.

"No fair, if I'm naked, so are you." Wrapping her arms around me, pressing her body to mine, she kissed me.

When the kiss ended and I pulled back, I said, my voice surprisingly husky, "I definitely want more of that, but let's eat. I think someone has worked me up enough that I could eat a horse."

Laughing, we took our seats at the table and began to eat. I told Anna that what I had done earlier led me to realize what I had been missing all my life. I told her how much it thrilled me that I was able to make her cum as I did, and that I wanted to do it again and again. I also explained to her that when she started to get bigger we would have to slow down, if not stop, our love making, but in no way would we stop kissing and cuddling. I explained that it was my fear that nothing happen to the baby because of what we did. In the end she agreed, but wasn't one hundred percent behind the idea.

I also told Anna that I was going to find us an obstetric and gynecologist to look after her and be a doctor for the both of us. I wanted to find a female doctor if I could. She agreed with me. I told her that I was going to get her on an insurance plan, but if that weren't possible then I would pay for the whole thing myself, rather than go to her parents. She said that she would rather make her parents pay her medical expenses rather than for me to pay for it, since she was still in school and covered by their insurance plan.

I told her that I would ask my lawyer friend on Monday and see what he had to say about it. I also told her that she needed to get all her material ready to submit for college. Again she balked at the idea of going. I told her that I felt that her getting her degree would ensure a better future for our baby. Going to college and getting her degree would be a big part of that. I asked her how she felt about becoming a psychotherapist. I went on to say that with a degree as a psychotherapist, I wanted to possibly start some kind of clinic to help those out there who were like us, lost and feeling little or no hope. I told her that I wasn't smart enough to get the degree, but she could and I could run the clinic.

After explaining it all to Anna, she started becoming excited about the idea. She said that she had no idea how or where we would get the money, but thought that somehow we would figure that out later.

In the back of my mind, I thought, 'oh god girl, if you only knew'. I knew then that one day soon, I would tell her, crossing my fingers she wouldn't change.

As we were clearing the table and putting everything away, I also told her that I would stop by the Post Office and pick up the forms for her to get her passport, that for her graduation, I wanted to take her someplace special, and maybe a passport would be needed.

Dragging me out of the kitchen towards the bedroom, she started fussing that I was spending too much money on her and it had to stop. Grabbing my t-shirt along the way, I followed her to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom she had sat me down on the bed, I made her sit beside me.

"Anna, We need to talk and I need you to make love to me. Right now both things are important to me."

Before I could utter another word, she was kissing me, pushing me back on the bed.

"Love now... talk later," she said between kisses.

Laying down on top of me, our breasts against each other's, her mound pressing down on mine, she continued kissing me, each kiss more passionate than the last one. I soon felt her juices wetting my pussy as she ground her clit against mine. Placing my hands on her ass cheeks I pulled on them, grinding my clit against hers. Taking my breasts in her hands, she began pinching and pulling on my hard nipples.

Without warning, my orgasm overtook me. "Aaannnnnnaaaa," I screamed as I was in the throes of a powerful orgasm, taking her with me, her orgasm crashing over her.

After it passed, I lay back, trying to catch my breath. Anna slid down and began licking and sucking on my nipples, almost making them too painful to the touch. Just as I was getting near that point, she moved down, kissing my body as she slid lower down. When she got to my mound, I knew that she now tasted her juices and mine mixed together.

Pushing my knees up and out, she literally opened me up. As I looked down at her, I could see her looking at my pussy, smiling and lightly touching it with her fingers. When she saw me looking at her, she blew me a kiss, then lowered her head and licked up my slit.

Dropping my head, I moaned at the touch. No man I ever dated went down on my pussy with his tongue. Pulling my lips open, she smiled once more and lowered her head; this time I felt her tongue touch my little rosebud. My hips came off the bed when she did that. As I lowered my hips, once more her tongue pressed against my ass, making me moan and push back towards her. After feeling her tongue against my ass, she slowly moved it up and pushed it into my pussy, with her nose rubbing against my clit.

Having had one orgasm already, I felt another slowly closing in on me. Just as it was about to overtake me, she pulled back and stopped licking me. Moaning that I was so close, I felt her lick up one side of my slit, then down the other. I felt her finger, wet with my juices, slowly being slid into me. She had stopped licking my clit as she slowly pumped her finger in and out of me. She stopped moving her finger, and then went back to sucking and licking my clit. She would alternate between fucking me with her finger and licking my clit. The second time she stopped, I felt a second finger sliding into me. I felt the fullness of both fingers now slowly fucking me, taking me higher and higher.

When I felt like I was near a powerful orgasm, I felt her add a third finger as it started to stretch me open, adding to the fullness I already felt. Her three fingers now started moving faster and faster, going into me as deep as they would go. Again near the crest of a powerful orgasm, she started fucking me hard and fast, while sucking my clit into her mouth. As she lightly bit down on my clit, I went over the edge, my legs jerking straight out, my hips lifting off the bed. The grunting noises I heard were coming from my throat. When I started to feel my clit becoming very sensitive, Anna pulled back from licking it.

I thought that she would soon stop and let me catch my breath, but instead, she kept fucking me hard. If anything it felt like she was fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life. I felt her hand on my breast, squeezing one, then the other. She would pinch and pull on my nipple each time she would squeeze it.

Just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Anna sucked my clit into her mouth, sucking hard on it and taking me to a place I've never been to. I held the sheets of the bed tightly in my fists, my eyes squeezed shut; I saw flashes of light exploding against my closed eyelids. Then nothing.

The next thing I knew, Anna was sitting on the side of the bed, washing my face and chest with a cool washcloth. When my eyes fluttered open, I could see her sitting there, smiling down at me. When I tried to lift my arm, it quickly fell back to the bed, having no strength to lift it. All I could do was to start crying.

Rolling away from her, my shoulders began jerking as my sobbing began to overtake me. Having found so much, only to feel like I was about to lose it all after what I was about to tell her. It was almost like living my past all over again, except this time, I really didn't feel like I was strong enough to live through it again.

Pulling me back onto my back, with concern in her voice, "What's wrong babes, are you okay?"

Looking back up at her, taking the washcloth from her hands and wiping my face, "Tell you what, why don't you go and get us something to drink, I'll go and pee and wash up, then we'll sit down and talk."

"No, talk to me now, you're scaring me. I love you so much." She nearly cried saying that to me.

"It's okay baby, I love you so much. Let me go and pee while you get us a drink, okay?"

Slowly standing, her eyes not leaving me, she made her way to the door, with me a few steps behind her.

When I returned from the bathroom, Anna was already sitting on the side of the bed with two cokes on the nightstand.

As I was sitting down I reached for the glass, taking a long drink. After sitting it back on the nightstand, Anna took my hand in hers.

"Lisa, please tell me what's wrong, you're really starting to scare me."

"I'm sorry, I promise I will tell you." Taking in a deep breath, trying to collect my thoughts, a tear began to slide down my cheek.

"Lisa, please..." Sounding almost desperate now.

"You remember me telling you something about why I went to the bridge that day. Well, I never told you the whole story and why. You see on my eighteenth birthday, I came into a wad of money. It was quite a few dollars. Anyway, with what I had, I bought my mother a new car and a house in a better neighborhood. I then turned around and set up on a trust fund for her, hoping that it would last her the rest of her life."

Reaching out and taking another drink, "Well anyway, I told my friends what happened. All of a sudden, I felt the only reason they wanted me around was so that I could buy them this or that, pay for whatever they wanted. Nobody asked me what I wanted. My mother also got pissed at me, asking why didn't I just give her half the money instead of a little at a time. She told me if I was going to be that way, I should just leave and not be bothered about coming back."

Again, taking another drink of my coke, "For the past two years, I traveled all over the place, sometimes spending a month or two in one place. Finally it was time to come home. I suppose my depression really hit rock bottom, only being masked by traveling. I didn't want to be used, only needed for what I had or could give someone that wasn't coming from within me. Can you understand what I'm saying?" Looking at her to see if she really did see what I was saying.

"Yes, I believe I know what you're saying, having felt some of the same things you have." Looking at me, I believed I could see the sincerity in her eyes as she said it.

"Can I ask you a question," making me look up at her. "Why do you drive and older car, and rent an apartment?"

"Because, if people think you have money, they want what you have. When we first got together, I told you that I had a trust fund, which I really do have. You never once asked me how much it was, and each time I tried to get something for you, you complained that I should not be spending my money on you, knowing good and well that I could afford it. The longer we were together, unknown to me, I was falling deeper and deeper in love with you."

Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers