Life Worth Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers

Sitting on the edge of the bed, my head lowered, I felt that nothing was going to be the same. Too me all was lost, I just knew it. I felt Anna's hand, pulling on my arm to face her.

"Lisa, I don't care about your money. I'll graduate, and then I'll find a job. If anything, put the money in the baby's name. You and I will get a job; we'll live here for a while, and then maybe move to a two-bedroom apartment. I'm not going to lose you over a few lousy dollars."

Finally looking up at her, her words did make me smile. They gave me hope.

"But what about opening a clinic, you and I? You need the degree to help those in need. I'm just not smart enough to get the degree."

"Like I said, I'm not losing you over a few dollars. We can make this work, trust me."

Grabbing her hand, I also grabbed my coke, motioning for her to take hers also and follow me. Once in the living room, I turned on the computer, and had her sit in my lap, waiting for it to boot up. Once it was up, I logged on the site that kept records of my finances. I turned the mouse over to her so that she could scroll down the pages at her own speed. When she got to the bottom of the charts, all I heard was, "Oh shit."

Looking at it myself, I slowly said, "Oh my God..."

"What?" She asked me.

"There is more there now even after what I spent, buying my mother her new home and car, plus all my expenses traveling, and that is after I had to pay all the commissions." There was at least four million more than what I originally had.

Getting off my lap, and pulling me over to the sofa, she sat beside me, taking my face in her hands.

"I'm not going to pretend that I'm not a little excited. When you said that you had some money, I was thinking of a few thousand, not nearly thirty million." Sliding even closer, if that were possible, she said, "All that I ask is that trust funds be set up for our children."

"Children?" Raising my eyebrows, wondering where this revelation came from.

"Yes," she said, "children, the two I am going to have and at least one that you are going to have," looking at me with determination, trying to make her point.

"First off, I'm not letting a man get near me, and I damn sure am not going to let a man get near you, so I don't see how there are going to be more children, since I'm not sharing you with anyone." I said it forcefully, making my point as strong as I could.

"Well that answers two questions, and as for the third, it's called artificial insemination. I'll let you look it up on the Internet while I'm at school."

"Oh..." My mind was whirring a mile a minute... "What are the two questions answered?"

"One, that there are going to be no men in our lives, and two, that you love me enough not to share me with anyone." Putting her hand behind my neck, she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Oh yeah, one more thing."

"What's that?" I had to ask.

"We only buy what is needed, the rest we save to open and run our clinic. As long as I have a warm loving home for our children, and they are well fed, I'm more than happy, so long as you're a part of it." Anna crossed her arms under her breasts, as if making a statement that her word was final.

"Except," I said, raising my finger as if making a point.

"Except what?" She asked.

"When you start college, I start looking for a house with at least four bedrooms, one for each of the kids. I get you a car for traveling back and forth to school, plus I set up an allowance so you have money when needed. Agreed?"

"The house I accept. You buy the car; I'll drive the Volvo. Maybe a small allowance to buy gas and maybe milk on the way home."

For now, I figured that I had won some concessions. They just were not going to be the ones she expected.

Jumping up off the sofa, Anna again grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"Come with me, there is something I want to try that I once read about." she exclaimed, pulling me towards the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, almost throwing me on the bed, she laid herself on top of me, kissing me, her tongue working its way into my mouth, tempting me to enter her mouth. After a few kisses, raising herself up on her hands and knees, she pushed one of her puffy breasts to my mouth. Licking and sucking on her nipple, she pulled it free, and then offered me the other one. Caressing her breasts with my hands, my mouth going back and forth between the two, she suddenly pulled away, turning around, putting one leg over me, her knees alongside of my head with her pussy just above my face.

Reaching up, caressing the soft globes of her ass, I pulled down, licking along her slit, tasting once more the juices that were now flowing from her. Just as I felt her pressing herself down on me, I felt her lips and tongue now sliding between my pussy lips. The more I licked her pussy, the more I felt her juices seeping into my mouth. By now I was totally addicted to her taste, her aroma, and her soft pussy lips I enjoyed so much.

Anna knew I was so close; just before I was overcome by my climax; she pushed her wet finger into my ass. I had no idea how deep she went, but the sudden intrusion made me push my hips up and into her waiting mouth. With her finger now in my ass, I felt a finger being pushed into my pussy. Between the two fingers fucking me, I fell off the edge of my cliff. Squeezing her ass cheeks, burying my face in her pussy, sent Anna into a hard climax. I felt her juices squirting in my mouth. I couldn't drink them fast enough, hungry as I was for more.

Once we both started to settle back down, she turned around and lay beside me, kissing and nibbling on my neck. Feeling relaxed, I drifted off to sleep, holding my lover in my arms.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, my bladder full and needing relief. As I slowly tried to crawl out of bed, Anna woke up, asking where I was going. Telling her that I needed to pee and would be right back. I heard her mumble, "Okay, hurry back," as she went back to sleep.

The next day being Sunday, with nowhere we needed to be, we showered and remained naked most of the day, making love. By mid afternoon, Anna said that she had a lot of homework that she needed to complete, and that I could read some of the lesbian sex stories she knew about on the Internet.

Things got a little hairy Tuesday afternoon when I went to pick Anna up from school. Late that morning, my period had started, and like clockwork, my cramping and headaches were making me one sour bitch.

On the way home, I was short with her, and generally fussing at her with no apparent reason. Once we were home, she went directly to her computer and started doing her homework. I was in the kitchen banging things around just being my miserable self.

Apparently she had gone to the bathroom, and saw my box of tampons and day pads sitting next to the toilet, and figured out why I was in a pissy mood. When she returned to the kitchen, she told me to go and sit on the sofa, saying she would be there in a minute. After a few minutes, she came back into the living room and handed me a cup of hot tea and two Midol. All I could do was look at her, and say, barely above a whisper, "Sorry," taking the pills from her.

I woke up about two hours later to the smell of food being prepared. After I came back from the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen to find Anna making our dinner. Wrapping my arms around Anna, I told her I was sorry for being such a bitch. Looking back at me, she said that she understood. She continued, saying that payback was a bitch, reminding me when her cravings at three in the morning started, not to fuss at her. Giggling a little, I said that I would try and remember that.

For the rest of the week, Anna wouldn't let me touch her. She had said that if I couldn't have any pleasures, I wasn't going to give her any. Little did I know just how stubborn this woman could be, but I felt I would find out soon enough.

As the days and weeks passed, we fell into a routine. Anna coming home from school, spending the next couple hours doing her homework, eating dinner then we made love until we both were exhausted, sleeping the night away in each other's arms. With one a week left before graduation, Anna made me go to the senior dance with her as her date.

I tried to tell her that it was not a good idea; her rebuttal was that if her friends thought it fit to get her drunk enough be fucked by whomever, she really didn't give a shit what they thought. I was slowly learning that arguing with Anna was as bad as talking to myself. Nothing was settled, and she did what she started out doing anyway. I began to wonder if it was because I loved her so much, I gave into her so easily. Well, maybe not that easily.

We both went down and bought our dresses. Her bulge had barely started to show, so fitting into a tight dress was not a problem. I told her that the first time someone lays a hand on her, I was going to punch his or her lights out. Her only comment was, "And you think I would do anything different." Giggling a little, I thought that her fists were probably as hard as her head was.

The dance was set up nicely. They had a live band, which seemed to play most of the popular songs of the day. Except when we had to use the restrooms, I don't think Anna ever let go of my hand, holding it the entire night. Taking me around the room, hand in hand, and introducing me to the friends she was still talking to. When she had said that I was her partner, a few shied away, but more often than not; they gave her a hug, congratulating her.

I thought I had pretty much everything set up for us. She had been accepted into the University, which meant that we had to be back by the middle of August so that she could finish her registration and sign up for her classes. We had received her passport, and I had put a little extra into her account, so if she saw something she wanted to buy, she would have the money for it.

Just after the graduation ceremonies, as Anna was talking to some of her friends, her mother happened to walk up to us. When she turned and saw her mother approaching, I could see the look on her face. If looks could kill, her mother would have been dead within seconds. Lacing her fingers between mine, squeezing too hard, I tried to pull away; not for shame but because of the pain I was feeling.

"Well Anna, I see that you did actually graduate after all," her mother had said with a bit of scorn in her voice.

"No thanks to you, mother. Lisa should be given all the credit." She said looking at me.

Her mother however, barely gave me a side-glance before turning back to Anna.

"Well that's nice, now I think that you should come back home so that you can have the baby, then maybe your father and I might be able to find a good home for the baby." I watched her mother stand there all pompous and so full of shit, in my opinion.

"Lisa and I decided that we're going to raise our little girl ourselves. Oh how rude of me, Mother, this is Lisa." Nodding her head towards me, "She is my partner and lover," She said. turning and kissing me full on the lips in front of her mother.

"Oh my lord, such..." Anna by now had raised her other hand up in front of her mother, giving her the bird.

In a condescending voice, she said, "If you come a little closer, you might be able to smell her dried juices on my finger." Tugging on my hand, we walked away.

After we got a few steps away from her mother, I heard her saying something about seeing that she would do something about her and the baby. Stopping, I told Anna to wait a moment.

I returned, standing close to her mother, and whispered, "In a few hours, Anna and I are leaving for Paris. Some day we may let you see the baby. Otherwise, fuck off."

Turning, I walked back to Anna, taking her hand, and heading toward the car.

Anna asked me what I had said to her mother. Only glancing at her, I think she knew better than to push me for an answer, because she never said another word, walking beside me.

As we got into the car and started home, I looked over at a very quiet Anna. I reached over and took her hand in mine. "Ask me on Monday, maybe then I'll tell you, okay?"

I went on to tell her that I almost lost it when she flipped her mother the bird and to smell it because it still had my smell on it. We both started laughing; I thought I was going to have to pull over before getting into an accident.

When we got home, I told her to go and change, the cab was going to be here soon to take us to the airport.

"What do you mean airport; where are we going?" Standing in front of me, her forehead wrinkled, eyes opened wide, and mouth hanging open.

"We're going to New York; it's your graduation present. Remember I said that I would take you on a trip for your graduation?"

"But I'm not packed, I need to pack a suitcase. I'm nowhere near ready." Thinking for a second, she added, "I don't even have a suitcase," looking like a child who was about to be left behind.

"I've packed your suitcases, just go and change. I bought us new toothbrushes, vitamins and anything else I could think of, so hurry."

Wrapping her arms around me, giving me a hug and a peck on the lips, she hurried to the bedroom to change her clothes.

All the way to the airport Anna was so giddy. It may have been embarrassing to some, but for me it was a joy to see. I told her that through the travel agency; we would have our own personal tour guide, taking us everywhere to see the sights. When she asked about going to the garment district, I promised her that next time I would take her and buy her anything she wanted. I finally had to take her hands in mine to keep them still. I was afraid that she might hurt herself, or even worse, me.

After arriving in New York, once at the hotel, I thought she was going to cry when she opened her suitcase and it was empty except for my laptop and camera bag.

Looking at me, near tears, she asked what she was going to wear while in New York. Taking her by the shoulders, I thought it was time to tell her the rest.

"Honey, we're only here for three days, then we fly to London for 5 days. From there we go to Paris for a week, then we are off to Rome for a week." By the time I said that we're going to Rome, her bottom lip began to quiver, I could see the moisture forming in her eyes, and I just prayed it was because she was so happy.

"After a week in Rome, we go to Barcelona, Spain for four days, then it's off to Greece for a week. Hopefully by then we'll be ready to come home."

"But I don't have any clothes." Tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Honey, every day your belly is getting bigger and bigger. How long do you think it will be before you won't be able to wear what you have on now? We'll buy you new clothes that fit you, as you need them. Why pack the suitcase full, then have to throw it all away to fit the new stuff in them?"

Her chin resting on both her fist tucked under her chin, she finally looked up at me, smiling.

"Yeah, I didn't think of that, you're right." Jumping up, wrapping her legs around my waist. Good thing the bed was behind us, knocking me backwards and falling on the bed. As I was lying there, trying to catch my breath, she kept kissing me, telling me how much she loved me.

Anna's next big shock came when we boarded the plane for London. It was a nice big seven forty seven. When the announcement was made for all first class and business travelers to board, I told her that included us, and it looked like she was about to cry again.

"Trust me Anna, you're going to thank me once we get to London."

"Why?" she asked.

"It's almost a fifteen hour flight, and our seats fold down almost flat, so we'll be able to get plenty of rest before landing in London tomorrow morning."

As we stood in line to board, I told her that I had already done this a couple of times, and from experience, I felt I knew what I was doing.

By the time we got back home, Anna had a week to rest and get ready to attend school. Before this was to happen, I needed to get her a car for her to travel back and forth. At the first dealership, I started looking at a nice little SUV, something I thought would be easy for her to get around in. As I was about to ask her what she thought of the car, it was like she read my mind, saying that there was no way she was going to let her baby ride in that car.

What I didn't know was the saleswoman who walked up behind me, "She's right you know. Any collision with this vehicle with a bigger heavier one, someone could be seriously hurt in this car."

She quickly added, "Let me show you our next line up. It's bigger and heavier, and has more features than this one."

After looking at the different models they had, we decided to shop at other dealerships to see what they had to offer. By the end of the afternoon, she had her favorite and of course, I had mine. She told me to get the one I liked, because the Volvo was going to be hers anyway. I was just about to find out how sneaky and conniving she really was.

"I'll tell you what, I'll get the one I like the most and not drive the Volvo, but... you have to get the one you like; else it's no deal. I'll just stay in a dorm and you can come and pick me up every Friday evening." With her hands on her hips and a determined look on her face, I knew I wasn't going to budge her on this one.

I now knew what it felt like being caught between a rock and a hard spot. I was trapped and she knew it.

Since both lots were almost across the street from one another, we did get both cars that afternoon. We decided to just meet back at the apartment when we had the paper work finished.

I was home nearly an hour waiting on Anna. Finally beginning to worry a little, I started to call her on the phone, when I saw her pulling into the driveway. I was more concerned than angry, but I still wanted to know what took her so long. When I saw her opening up the back tailgate, I saw her pulling out several bags. I knew then that she stopped and bought something at the store.

Holding the door open for her, I asked what she had gotten. Smiling at me, she just said to come and see for myself. After she had walked into the bedroom, she began dumping the packages on the bed. I wasn't able to count all the boxes and loose items, but every one was a sex toy.

"What did you do," I asked, "buy out the entire store?" picking up a dildo and looking at it.

"No, I just kept thinking of all the things I wanted us to do together, and..."

I know that I had read enough sex stories about women loving women, that these and probably many other items were used during lovemaking. Picking up a strap, what I felt was actually a strap-on, she said "Before I get too big, I want to use this one on you, I want to be between your legs, and fuck you with this dildo." Taking the one I had in my hand, she showed me how it attached to the harness.

"I also want you to use it to fuck me. I want to feel you lying on top of me, slowly fucking me, while we kiss and hold one another. I've been fantasizing and dreaming about this for so long, I don't think I can wait any longer."

Just the thought of fucking her made my pussy tingle and get moist quickly. Also lying there were a few butt plugs. Picking up one of the smaller ones and holding it up, I could see Anna blush a little.

"I thought... well... maybe we could try it, see if we like it. We don't have to if you don't want to." She picked up one that was slightly larger.

Taking the butt plug in my hand, I looked at the shape of it. It was thin at the tip of it, then it widened out, tapering back down at the base. I felt that it would be perfect for her to be able to keep it in her pussy without too much trouble and not harm the baby.

I went into the bathroom, and washed it off with soap and water. Coming back to the bedroom, Anna just stood there looking at me wondering what my intentions were. Lifting her skirt above her waist, I pulled her panties away from her stomach and slid my hand down inside, finding her pussy was soaking wet. Taking the little butt plug, I carefully slipped it inside her pussy. Making sure it was in place, I straightened out her panties, and told her she needed to come and help me make supper. I turned and started walking to the kitchen.

Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers