Life Worth Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers

After starting to pull some items out of the cupboard, Anna came into the kitchen, also carrying one of the small butt plugs.

"What's good for one is good for all," she said, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down along with my panties.

When she slid her fingers over my pussy lips, she found that I was also soaking wet. Pushing my legs out a little, she inserted the plug into my pussy, and then pulled up my panties and jeans, leaving me to zip them up and fasten the button.

With the two of us walking around the kitchen with the plugs in our pussies, I felt like I was ready to cum any minute, but couldn't actually do it. Watching Anna, I knew she was having the same problem I was having. With everything done, except for the rice, we had some twenty minutes before we could eat. Not being able to take it any longer, I grabbed Anna's hand, dragging her to the living room.

Lifting her dress up over her waist, I sat her down in our sofa. Pulling her until her ass was on the edge of the sofa, I pulled down her panties and spread her legs out wide. The little pink toy was now soaking wet, pressed tightly against her vulva.

Placing my fingers on the broad edge of it, I began pulling and twisting it inside of her. With my fingers now soaked, I slipped a finger down and began rimming her ass with my fingertip. She was now constantly moaning, and moving her hips, I leaned in and began licking and kissing around her clit. Everything was so wet; I was having a hard time trying to lick up as much of her juices as I could.

Pushing my wet finger slowly in her ass, again Anna moaned, feeling her anus holding my finger in place. Moving my finger slowly in and out of her ass, I started to feel it relax, making it easier. I reached up and slowly pulled the plug from her pussy, while clamping my mouth down on her, sucking and licking as deep and as hard as I could.

Pulling my finger from her ass, I slowly pushed the plug into her ass. Lifting her hips off the sofa chair, I stopped for a second, and then continued. Once it was fully inserted, I pushed my thumb into her pussy and started nibbling and sucking on her clit. When I knew she was about to cum, I moved my mouth down over her pussy to catch her juices as they squirted out of her. With my thumb in her pussy, my fingers rocking the plug in her ass, she grabbed my head and screamed she was cumming. She filled my mouth with her juices. It was more than I had ever seen her squirt before.

Letting her slowly come back down, I felt so close to her. She sat looking at me, her eyes so full of love, I felt like my heart was about to burst, I could feel so much love for her. Picking up her panties, I slowly starting sliding them up her legs.

When she reached down, as if to pull the plug from her ass, I kissed the back of her hand, telling her to leave it until we were done eating. She gave her eyes a roll, but let it stay inside of her.

After dinner the dishes were placed in the dishwasher and the leftovers put away; it was almost a race back to the bedroom, removing what clothes we had on. Having to sit through dinner with plugs in each of us left us both horny and wet. Before the night was over, we both had worn the strap on, fucking one another and although it was our first time using the strap on, we did make each other cum.

With Anna's belly getting larger, I was reluctant to use the strap on with her, but she had me use the smaller one, and told me that if it started to bother her she would tell me and we would stop. It took a bit to get used to wearing the strap on, and using it how it was supposed to be used, but we both soon learned how.

When Anna put it on, she had used the larger dildo with me. At first it was tight, but I soon stretched enough that it began to really feel good. With Anna basically on her hands and knees, looking up at her when she was fucking me was one of my greatest turn-ons. Reaching up and playing with her puffy breasts, pinching those nipples I knew would soon be filled with milk, excited me even more.

Anna had started at the University in September. By then she was seven months along in her pregnancy. The doctors had told her that she would probably deliver around mid to late November.

It was on Tuesday, two days before Thanksgiving, that I had to rush her to the hospital. It wasn't until nine in the morning the next day that she gave us a seven pound, six ounce baby girl. True to her word, she had her baby girl.

I believe one of my mother's friends saw me walking around the maternity ward carrying a baby and thought that it might have been mine. When she came by the apartment the following week, Anna had returned to school and I was left with the baby-sitting duties. When she first arrived, she cried at how she had acted, asking for forgiveness. She told me she had come to understand what I was trying to do for her. I explained that the baby's name was Rosie and was actually my girlfriend's baby and that we intended to raise Rosie together, as a couple.

That afternoon, when Anna came home from school, I introduced her to my mother, saying that she wanted to be part of the family, to be able to watch Rosie grow and be her grandmother. Anna looked at me for some kind of approval. I nodded and she agreed, hugging my mother, calling her mom and welcoming her to the family.

The following spring we purchased our home, a four-bedroom in Cape Cod. Whether I would admit to it or not, I knew that Anna was going to have her way with each of us having another baby.

By the time Anna had completed her Masters Degree, I had given birth to a boy who we called John. I also had established a clinic for those in need of help. We only charged enough to pay the bills so people who really didn't have the funds would still be able to get the help that they so desperately needed.

Anna is now pregnant again, saying that she is going to have another girl. In a way, I kind of feel sorry for little John, growing up with two mothers and two sisters. The way he bosses his big sister around, I think he will be able to hold his own in the future.

The End.

As an author, feedback is needed and appreciated. Any and all that write to me, I will answer them. Don't be afraid to vice your concerns, or if justified, your praises.

Lisa

Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers