Lifeboat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides," she continued. "He's got another few days up there with my mother. If you and I stop things now, that wouldn't be fair at all. He'll be so far ahead of me. You're a good teacher Dr. Stigsen. Legendary, some say. I insist you keep on 'instructing' me until we see that chute in the sky."

"I...I suppose I could provide further instruction," said Enod. "In the interest of parity."

L'Gia slid down onto the floor to place herself between his legs. She looked up at him with eager eyes.

"Good," she purred, her tongue gliding hungrily across her teeth. "Now, I've always wanted to be well versed in fellatio. How about if I try a few things, and you guide me along."

Enod moaned to the affirmative as her lips took their first taste of his round head.

***

Everything was hazy. They had just finished their first burn and she'd barely started regaining consciousness when the second, corrective blast kicked in to park them in the Umbra and set them back on course for Hanshin's. The padding was just receding to partial inflation.

"Well, that was not fun," she said when she opened her eyes to see Brond gazing lovingly at her.

"But this is," she continued, feeling his strong arms around her, and his strong other appendage pressed into her thigh."

"Yes, it is..." said Brond, "but..."

He stopped, struggling with what he wanted to say.

"What is it, baby?" she said.

"It's just...we're going to survive."

"Uh huh," said T'Laine. "Usually that's a good thing."

Brond tried to put his feelings into words. "But, when we get there, what does all of this mean? Are you still planning on contracting with my father? Would you...would you ever think about contracting with me instead?"

"Oh, that's what has you worried?" she asked with a reassuring note. "Brond, this, what we've had up here in the sky. This is special, it always will be. But this is a different reality. It isn't life. I'm rejuved and have many score of years under my belt. You're just nineteen. Down there on the planet, we'll have different priorities, different sensibilities. For now, let's just be here. Maybe when we get to the surface I'll be so enchanted with that beautiful, young cock of yours that I'll have forgotten any promises to your father. But, chances are we'll proceed as planned.

"But you said maybe?" said Brond, a teasing look in his eyes. "You'd think about it?"

"Stranger things have happened," she said. "Of course, there's my daughter down there, younger, prettier, and even though she's a virgin now, once she awakens that beast, she'll be a force of nature in bed that you can't even imagine."

"What?" said Brond. "L'Gia's a virgin, too?"

"Last I knew," said T'Laine.

"How do you know?" asked Brond.

"We talk?" said T'Laine. "We've got a great relationship, great communications. She tells me everything. She likes sex, well, she likes the idea of sex. The right boy, the right moment just hasn't come along yet. Even with your history, I had a strong suspicion that the two of you would pair wonderfully. I wouldn't have taken the assignment if I didn't think so."

"But when we get there, what will she do once she's found out that you and I...that we did what we did?" Brond asked, confused.

"Hmm," mused T'Laine. "Well, at the worst, she'll just nod and take it all in. At the medium, she'll ask me for details. Like I say, we talk about everything. At the best, she'll ask you for details and will want to prove to you that she can do it better."

"Not possible," argued Brond.

"Oh, sweet darling, you have no idea. I'm honored to be your first, but just you wait."

"T'Laine," insisted Brond. "What if I don't want her. What if I just want you?"

"We'll have to see, won't we?" said T'Laine with a gentle smile. "But that is then and this is now. Now, I know you want me. I can tell in a very physical way. We've made love, Brond. Now it's time for me to teach you how to fuck."

***

"Good girl," said Enod. "Keep looking at me, there's nothing quite as big a turn-on as eye contact."

L'Gia's hands were working in a corkscrew motion around his stiff member. Slickened by her saliva, she had found a quite pleasing combination of stroking, twisting, and sucking on his reddened knob. She was quite the quick study and had taken his tutelage well before adding in her own variations borne of instinct.

"Dr. Stigsen," she whispered in a husky tone. "I want to take you into my throat, all of you."

"Well now, beautiful, that's somewhat of a learned skill. If you want to try, you can, but don't feel bad if your gag reflex kicks in."

"I'll do my best," said L'Gia.

Still staring up at him, she tilted his shaft down a bit and pushed her mouth onto it. To Enod's surprise, his entire length disappeared down her throat until his balls came to rest on her chin. Giving a semblance of a smile, made sensuous by the fact that her lips were wrapped around him, she pulled her head back again and his slickened cock fell down with a thwack against his belly.

"Holy Chron, you're quite the natural," said Enod.

"I have a confession," said L'Gia, looking quite the sexual creature with a bit of spit dripping from her lips. "I've practiced that one. Awhile ago, I snuck out one of my mother's old toys, disinfected it of course, and started practicing. Just because I was a virgin didn't mean I wasn't interested."

Combining the corkscrew, the eye contact, and deepthroating, L'Gia started in with a full-on fellatial assault with the clear intention of devouring Enod entirely. After several minutes, she gave a satisfied hum around his cock upon hearing his low groans shift. Not missing a beat, she kept throating his cock until feeling the warm salty eruption. Fully determined, she kept stroking and sucking for all she was worth until Enod felt as though she had drained last drop of seed from his balls.

She looked up at him with a smug and satisfied grin. "Well, there's a first. Definitely an acquired taste, but I think I could acquire it fairly quickly."

***

Brond and T'Laine were suspended in a weightless 69. Similar tutelage had been occuring in space. Brond was currently applying the appropriate blend of lips, tongue, and fingers that T'Laine had instructed him in. At the moment, his fingers were caressing her inner walls while his thumb massaged her outer labia. His tongue, after a few lessons, had found the perfect motion upon her clit. Not too hard, not too rapid, just responding to her body's motions.

She lifted her hungry mouth from his cock, but kept her hand wrapped securely around his engorged shaft.

"Fuck! Right there, Brond. That's it. That's it, baby! Mmmmffff Fuck, keep doing exactly what you're doing. Yes. Yes! YES!"

Had enemies in space been capable of detecting sound, the pleasured shrieks coming from their lifepod might have doomed the two humans inside. When a gasping T'Laine finally came down from what was surely one of her most intense orgasms in recent memory, she slid herself around to kiss his face. The naughty sensation of tasting her own juices on his lips just served to rev up her engine even higher.

"You're such a wicked boy," she said,seductively. "Ravishing your future stepmother like that. Aren't you ashamed?"

"Um, no," said Brond with a grin.

"I didn't think so," she laughed, kissing him again. "Hmm, what next?"

She contemplated their options and got a salacious smile on her face.

"I know," she said.

Kissing her way down his body, she made her way between his legs. Taking her ample breasts in her hands, she pushed them around his shaft, burying him in her delicious mountains of flesh.

"Now," she said seductively as she let his cock appear and gave the tip a lick. "If you're going to be with a woman who has more than a handful, you must know what it's like to get a proper titfucking."

And titfuck him she did, working him between her tits with the passion of a woman who loves doing it for a man who loves her breasts. Between mouth, tits, and throat, she worked him into a torturous frenzy, edging him to the precipice more times than she could count before finally allowing the dam to burst. Though she knew the wiser choice was to swallow, she was too anxious to feel the rewards of her efforts bathing the flesh that had done all the work.

"That's it, baby, do it. Spray that cum all over me. I want to feel it."

Brond gave a strangled cry of pleasure that rivaled her previous ones, though a few octaves lower. Aiming his tireless appendage at her chest, she gave a cry of pleasure and encouragement at each blast hitting her chest.

"Oh! Fuck! Good boy! Yes, oh my god yes, keep going!"

By the time he was done, it felt that there was barely a centimeter of breast, chest, or neck that wasn't coated in his seed.

"System, activate..."

"Activating cleanser bots in the filtration system for stray bodily fluids," said the computer with a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Oof, well done cowboy," she said in a throaty tone. "Talk about your fountain of youth."

Retrieving her flight suit which become her de facto cumrag, she wiped herself down once more. Before she was even done, she felt Brond's lips kissing their way up her thighs.

He looked up at her, like the cat who got the canary, and grinned.

"I figured, you can never have too much practice, right?" said Brond.

"Well, if you insist," she sighed.

In fact, she was greatly enjoying this. Being with a young, inexperienced lover had its perks, and getting to tutor him subtly in the ways of love was an added bonus.

***

Because they hadn't deviated their path like the coffins, the cargo pods arrived twenty hours before the survivors would. Triple shielded and full of inert materials, there hadn't been as much risk with the cargo bods. The only concern were the seedstocks and other biological supplies, but even those were packed in the center.

The past half day had been hectic, what with retrieving their first two cargo pods with the sleds, inspecting the contents for losses (minimal) and stowing it safely away, they'd had little time for anything but business. Enod and L'Gia had been able to slip in the occasional kiss, but little else.

Their clothing had certainly changed. After further analysis, the computer had determined that less was definitely better. Although the system was working on repellant spray, the current recommendation was as little clothing as possible made of permeable materials to avoid trapping the firemites, as they had been named, against the skin. L'Gia was currently wearing a fishnet bikini top and a loose linen skirt with no panties. Enod had opted for a de facto kilt made of opaque mosquito netting (in truth, it was more tempting than if he wore nothing at all).

L'Gia found herself musing on 'what-ifs'. Even though was beyond ecstatic to be seeing her mother and getting reacquainted with Brond, she still pondered about the possible time she might have had with Enod. Would they have stayed together, even contracted? Perhaps another pair would have been sent out; another woman her mother's age, another unattached young man?

L'Gia's head, and her heart, were a maelstrom of emotions. She was anxious to see her mother, but jealous of her; jealous that T'Laine was bedding Brond, jealous that she might partner with Enod. Conversely, L'Gia was also...aroused by such ideas. Never in her life had she had such a whirlwind of events and feelings swirl through her life in such a short time.

She and Enod were flying now, the final supply pod suspended between their two sleds. Like the well-tuned machine they'd become in bed, they set it on the loading pad the bots had smoothed out without a problem.

"I can take it from here," said Enod, putting a tender hand around her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" asked L'Gia.

"Oh sure, well, me and the bots. The construction unit has already churned out six more worker bots from the materials. I'll just be supervising."

"Sounds good then," said L'Gia. 'I'll get started on supper."

"Are you sure?" asked Enod.

"Mm hmm," she said, kissing him. "I want to. It's eighteen hours, now. It's our last chance to play house, for lack of a better term."

"Sounds like a plan then," said Enod. "I shouldn't be much more than an hour."

Seventy minutes later Enod stepped into the shuttle to find two surprises.

"What's that smell?" he asked before even seeing her.

"Real food," said L'Gia. "Well, real replicator food. The team on the East shore certified a safe extraction process for the algae in the ocean. We've got more protein available than you can imagine. I set the replicator going to make some raw materials. How do you feel about grilled steak, mushrooms, and fresh bread."

"Well now, that sounds just... holy Chron, look at you!"

"Replicators can make more than food you know," said L'Gia.

She was wearing a simple red apron, and nothing else. Her pert ass was plainly visible in back and her lovely breasts were barely covered by the front, the sides and tops of each sticking out temptingly.

"Safety first, you know," she said. "Must let the firemites escape if needed. "Do you like?"

She twirled for him.

"I do, very much," he said, moving forward her as though he was stalking her.

"No, no, no," she said, holding up a warning hand. "Shower and disinfection first. Protocol, Dr. Stigsen. Protocol."

He did as ordered, but made short work of it and was soon standing in only a robe, watching her from behind. She kept cooking at the little kitchenette of the shuttle, fully aware she was being observed but doing nothing to acknowledge it.

Soon, she felt his lips on her neck and his hard flesh pressed hungrily against her ass.

"Now, now, Dr. Stigsen, I wouldn't want to overcook this lovely meal.

His hand reached past her and turned off the burners.

"It can wait," his low voice rumbled into her ear.

She turned off the cooking unit.

She spoke haltingly, struggling to focus due to the brush of his lips on her neck, of his hand finding her breast beneath the apron. "If you...insist...Dr. Stigsen."

Angling her ass upward, putting her hands up on the wall to steady herself, she welcomed the stiff strength of him entering her once again.

"Do it!" she said between gritted teeth. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Dr. Stigsen. Fuck me so hard I never forget it!"

Fuck her he did, in the kitchen, in the shower again, in the pilot's seat. The did finally stop long enough to finish cooking the meal, to supply more energy for fucking if nothing else.

Soon enough, he had her in bed. Her legs were wrapped around his back, his thrusts were so hard that she knew she'd have rug burns. Still, she welcomed it. They coupled with a desperate intensity.

Their lips crushed each other's. His hands pulled roughly at her hair. Her fingers clawed fiercely at his back.

"One. More. Time!" she begged and ordered in the same breath. "Don't. Ever. Stop."

Two hours later, it felt as though he was going to take her at her word.

To her, it was as though he had placed an implant inside of her mind and was reading her every thought and tapping into every fiber of her nervous system.

Her biggest surprise had been when she had felt his body stiffen for a climax at about a half hour in. She had watched his face adoringly as the wave pleasure crossed his features. However, a few moments later he began fucking her again. He never softened and picked up where he had left off.

"Did you... you know?" she whispered.

"I did, and I didn't," said Enod. "It has to do with the tantric discipline I practice. I didn't ejaculate, but I did have an orgasm. If I don't let loose, I can keep going without much pause."

"Really?" she said. "So, that's not a myth."

"Certainly not," said Enod.

"And... you could teach this to other people? Like, Brond for instance."

"I should certainly hope so," said Enod.

"Very well then, keep going," she said with a smile.

That had been nearly ninety minutes ago. L'Gia had experienced at least six or seven orgasms and Enod had almost kept pace with her.

As she felt another one approaching, she whispered in his ear.

"Dr. Stigsen, I want to feel you this time. I want your cum inside of me. Please?"

"Your wish is my command," said Enod.

When he did climax, it seemed that the 'dry-fires' did have an additive effect. His orgasm felt like it lasted well over two minutes and L'Gia could have sworn that her belly almost swelled from the volume.

***

Brond and T'Laine were wrapped around each other, drifting through their tiny confines, asleep, for now. Although the pod no longer needed to struggle against the sun to keep things cool, they had instructed it to keep the temperature at a comfortable 24 degrees C, a couple of notches past room temperature.

The past days had been a dreamy haze of fucking each other beyond senseless until the point of utter exhaustion, falling asleep, then waking up to start the cycle all over again.

Their last bout had been particularly fierce. Brond had found his stride, so-to-speak, and discovered a rhythm and discipline that allowed him to last, and last, and last.

His newly-awakened cock had fucked T'Laine into orgasm after orgasm.

HIs final climax had been so intense that they had both shed tears.

It had also been so full-on that they had fallen asleep for over six hours and probably would have slept another six if the system hadn't awoken them.

"Attention," said the computer. "Atmospheric entry in approximately five minutes. Prepare for shock padding inflation."

Brond woke with a wry smile and kissed T'Laine gently.

"Should we get our flight suits on?" he asked.

"I don't think so, re-entry can be hot. Might as well get dressed after we land."

"If you say so," said Brond.

"But, speaking of re-entry, I had a wickedly wonderful idea," whispered T'Laine.

"Oh?" said Brond. "I'm listening."

A few minutes later found them cradled together, Brond's arms around her shoulders, hers wrapped around his waist. Her head was tucked between his neck and shoulder, his was nestled the same.

The shock padding was inflating tighter and tighter around them.

"Prepare for entry," said the computer.

"Are you prepared?" she murmured into his ear.

"I am," said Brond.

"Then, enter," she said.

With the ease of familiarity, his shaft found its way into her sex as though it was the only place he was meant to be.

The padding expanded to its final firm state, wedging the two lover's bodies tightly together.

As they hit the atmosphere and the jolting grew stronger, T'Laine moaned at the way the pulsations worked into their bodies, specific bits especially.

Brond felt her arms squeeze him and felt her hips tilt. Even with the tight padding, their hips still had a fraction of leeway.

Through the crushing gravity and the tremors sent through their bodies, there had likely never been such a sex session in humanity's history. Even the heat, as the pod's exterior reached 1600 degrees C, added to the eroticism of the moment, recalling the countless sweaty hours on their inbound journey.

In the old days, such an orbital entry would have been impossible. The impact against the planet's atmosphere with two bodies in such proximity would have resulted in broken bones. However, since the lifepod was equipped equipped with an extremely advanced navigation and thrusting system, it was able to enter faster than normal and spread the deceleration over more of the downward descent.

The engines braked and finally, the chutes deployed. Although the worst was over, the shock padding remained fully inflated in anticipation of landing.

Brond's hips bucked in a tight, contained motion as he worked his hungry member inside of T'Laine.

1...345678