Lifeboat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyChiWriter
ShyChiWriter
1,994 Followers

She moved her hips to match him and her silky walls tightened endlessly, doing all they could to milk her new plaything.

"Fuck me, Brond," she whispered in his ear pleadingly. "Again. So good. Once again."

"I...I love you, T'Laine," he moaned to her. "I will always love you."

"Oh, I love you, too, beautiful boy. Now fill me with that wonderful cum!"

They climaxed together and were barely finished when they both gave a cry of surprise at the sudden jolt of the pod hitting the ground..

"Oh!" said T'Laine, giggling. "That didn't take so long. I guess we're there."

***

Unfortunately for the rest of the relatives and friends on Hanshin's Planet, they had no idea who was in each individual pod. Since they were, by nature, emergency pods, it wasn't like there were mechanisms in place to track who entered each one in a moment of extreme crisis. So, for the majority of the planet, they had to simply wait for the scattered coffins to land before rescue vehicles could retrieve them.

However, because Brond and T'Laine's pod had been the first to move and enter the umbra of the planet, Enod and L'Gia knew which one to watch.

They tracked its entry, but due to variable winds they were still five minutes away when it touched down.

As Enod approached on his sled, he activated his helmet's magnifiers. His heart leapt upon seeing his tall, athletic son standing and donning his flight suit.

Beside Brond, seated on the edge of the lifepod was T'Laine. She had her suit up to her waist, but was topless. She was fiddling with her bra, trying to get it on. Enod watched admiringly as she finally gave it up and pulled simply zipped up the flight suit to cover her voluptuous frame.

T'Laine and Brond stood side by side as the two sleds approached.

Enod and L'Gia set down beside each other, walked toward each other, then turned toward the lifepod.

L'Gia was wearing only a skirt made of netting and walked with a confident sway of her hips, her high youthful breasts bouncing with each stride.

Enod wore only his makeshift kilt, his skin was already bronzed a bit from his time in the alien sun and his muscles rippled with the work he'd been doing and were bulging a bit extra with the added tone of rejuve.

"You won't be wearing those suits long," said Enod as he neared them. "It's dusty and there's likely to be firemites. Long story."

"Very well," said Brond. He unzipped his flight suit and let it hang at his waist, revealing his athletic, muscular frame.

"Took you long enough," he said to his father.

"I could say the same of you," replied Enod.

"Fair enough," said Brond.

The two men approached and embraced enthusiastically.

"By Chron it's good to see you, my boy!" said Enod, fighting back tears.

"You, too, Dad!" replied Brond, smiling in relief.

The two men then started to talk about the details of the journey, of Brond figuring out to use the umbra, and other technical details.

At the same time, without words, L'Gia had run to her mother and hugged her fiercely.

"I was so scared," cried L'Gia.

"So was I," wept T'Laine, "but more for you than for me. How I prayed you'd made it."

They hugged again, laughing.

Then, L'Gia lifted her mouth to her mother's ear.

"You smell like sex," she whispered.

"Mmm hmm," T'Laine whispered in reply. "Long story."

"I can't wait to hear it," said L'Gia.

Then T'Laine took her daughter by the shoulders and held her at arm's length.

"But you, daughter. I send away a girl, and I get back a woman."

"What?" said a blushing L'Gia. "You can tell?"

"Oh, it shows, daughter, it shows. I expect a story, too."

She took L'Gia by the hand and led her to the men.

"Plenty of time for shop talk," she said, interrupting Enod's tale of the mites (minus the shower adventure afterward). "Time for other reunions."

Brond looked at L'Gia with entirely fresh eyes. No longer did he see her as the teenage thorn in his side. Instead, he saw the reflection of her beautiful mother. He admired L'Gia's nubile hips and breasts, but also lusted for the ripeness to follow.

He was surprised that T'Laine was right. Minutes before he had been inside of the older woman, professing his love. He could have willingly contracted with her on the spot. But here, on the planet, facing a topless, lovely, L'Gia, the time in the lifepod was a million yesterdays away.

L'Gia took in the vision of Brond. Every memory of hatred and rivalry was suddenly tender in her eyes. As much as they'd fought, he was part of her. Though she yearned in some ways for Enod, and would have been happy with him, her future stood before her in the form of a handsome schoolmate.

She wanted to hug him, but she couldn't stop there, leaping into his arms, she wrapped her legs around his hips and hugged him desperately. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking down tenderly into his eyes.

"For what?" asked Brond.

"For...well, for everything."

"Me too,' said Brond.

She slid down onto the ground but took his hands in hers. "New planet, new lives, new us. Let's start again."

"Sounds like a plan," said Brond. "Hi, I'm Brond."

"I'm L'Gia," she said, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you. Can I offer you a ride?"

"That would be perfect," said Brond. "I could really use a shower."

"I bet," she said.

She turned to Enod and T'laine. "See you two back home."

"Goodbye, daughter," said T'Laine. "We'll take our time getting back."

"Good plan," replied the youthful redhead.

They mounted the sled, L'Gia at the controls, Brond behind her, grasping her waist.

After they took off, Brond spoke above the whir of the sled's quiet engines.

"By the way, even though we just met, I should tell you that I slept with your mom. A lot."

"I know," she said, keeping her eyes on the sky ahead of them. "Good for you, you're lucky."

"I am," he said, pleased at her response.

"Since we're on the subject, I fucked your dad," she said. "A lot."

Brond was silent for a moment, then replied above the wind. "You know, that actually makes me feel better. It puts us on even footing."

"I was hoping you'd see it that way," she shouted above the increasing rumble of the thrusters.

They rose into the sky and zoomed toward their new home.

Enod and T'Laine had watched the exchange between their children with love and amusement. They had both known instinctively how things should turn out, and how to guide the kids accordingly.

Once the sled left, Enod turned to T'Laine.

"So," he said, smiling.

"So,' she said, biting her lip.

"It looks like it was quite the adventure." His finger touched her breast through her flight suit suggestively. She was a little surprised at his forwardness before she saw the laugher on his lips. She looked down at his finger to see he was touching a white, crusty stain, one of many.

"As I say, you might as well take that off," he said indicating the flightsuit. "We've got mites that rest on the skin and don't like being trapped in there."

"Oh really," she said in a seductive tone. "I was wondering about your current uniform. Are there really mites, or is it just your excuse to get my daughter naked...and now me."

"Oh, they are quite real and quite mean."

"If you're sure."

T'Laine made a bit of a show of unzipping her suit and revealing the treasures below. Enod just watched in rapt appreciation.

"You have no idea the kind of adventure it was in that flying coffin," she said. "And you should know, your boy is something to be proud of."

"I'm glad to hear it," said Enod.

"Yep,"said T'Laine. "He's got potential."

"I can say the same to you," replied Enod. "That daughter of yours is a Cat 5 hurricane just starting to swirl."

"I can imagine," said T'Laine, a bit of pride in her voice. "Did you induct her into your tantric ways?"

"Just a little," said Enod. "For the most part, we just fucked. We didn't have that much time. We were busy setting up a station, not locked naked in a lifepod for several days. Besides, it wouldn't be fair getting too advanced with a lovely young virgin like herself. It would hardly be fair to Brond, or other boys, would it?"

"I suppose you're right," said T'Laine. "I went slowly with your boy, too."

"Did you, now?" said Enod. "I've heard tales of your prowess, second-hand, of course, but I think that's probably a good thing if even half of what I've heard is true."

"You'll have to just find out the truth for yourself, won't you, Dr. Stigsen?"

"I believe I will. Now, I've been thinking about the contract," said Enod. "I've got a couple of ideas."

"Oh do you?" said T'Laine. "But you're still up for a contract?"

"I am indeed," he said.

His hand reached out and rested it on her right breast. She willingly let him and thrust her chest out slightly in a challenging fashion.

"I was thinking a couple of things. Those two, they're ready for young love. You and I both know about the hunger, the passion. After a while, there also comes the temptation of others."

"I know exactly what you mean," said T'Laine.

Her hand had found its way to his chest. She played lovingly with the tufts of hair.

"So, I was thinking that we should make our contract three years, as discussed" continued Enod.

"Three years seems good," she said, kissing him tenderly. "I mean, we can always renew."

"True," said Enod. "But, with the temptation element. I have debated, but I think we should still make it exclusive. We've both had a taste of what our youthful station partners can do, and they've imbibed of the forbidden fruit we have to offer."

"I like your thinking," said T'Laine. "You and I get to have each other, but tease those two now and again."

"Indeed," said Enod. "And we also get the tantalizing effects of denial, having a contract that bars us from crossing over into temptation."

"If I had a tablet here, I'd sign it this minute."

"It can wait," said Enod.

"You know what can't wait?" said T'Laine. "A shower. I know we sent them ahead, but I don't know if I can wait as long as it takes them."

"I thought of that," said Enod. "Yesterday I had the bots start on the housing. First thing I set them on was the bathroom, including a full bath."

"Oh, you wonderful man," she moaned.

"The next thing I programmed was the bedroom."

"Are they done?" asked T'Laine.

"The bots finished when we were on the way to get you. The water's already filling in the tub"

They climbed onto the sled. T'laine wrapped her arms around his waist. Her full breasts pressed against his back and she laid her cheek against his shoulder blade.

"Take me home, Dr. Stigsen."

She felt his back rise and fall with soft laughter.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Oh, just, I've got a new affinity for being called by that title is all," he said.

'I can't wait to hear more," she giggled.

The lifted into the sky, en route to a new home which promised unexpected adventures of every variety.

******************************************************

Thank you so much for reading my story. Please do vote and add it to your favorites if you are so inclined.

ShyChiWriter
ShyChiWriter
1,994 Followers
1...345678