Lifeguard Stand

Story Info
A short erotic story.
1.8k words
3.45
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and Derek dropped grabbed the basketball and dropped to one knee to see who was calling. On the screen it read "Suz". His heart beat a little faster and he quickly answered the call.

"Hey Derek" she said, her sweet voice oozing over the line.

"H-H-Hi," he stammered.

"I heard you were in town and I didn't know if you wanted to get together or not" she said. "That would be great!"

"Okay, well what are you doing tonight, want to meet at the beach?"

"Sure, what time were you thinking?"

"Say, seven, down at Pier 14?"

"Okay! See you then!" Derek was 21 and he had known Susannah since high school. She was the mormon girl that he'd always had a crush on. She had the girl-next-door look. She was about 5'11'' with green eyes, brown hair, a slim figure, and a smile that would send any guy reeling. During high school she had been dating a boy named James and he had always had a crush on her, hoping in the back of his mind that they would break up. There was a rumor going around the school that she wasn't as innocent as her religion and her appearance showed. Now he finally had the chance to reconnect, albeit only a short break from college. He was a little older than she was and they only knew each other from passing, but he'd always felt her eyes on him because he was a year ahead and played for the school's soccer team.

That night, he pulled up in his Honda Accord and parallel parked close to the beach where they had decided to meet. He climbed out, wearing flip-flops, shorts, and a bleached tee shirt that fit him well. He walked down to the beach, wondering what the night had in store. As he kicked off his sandals and dug his toes into the sand, his phone buzzed with a text. She was just arriving, and would meet him a short ways down. He smiled and started walking her way.

He was down by the water, walking south toward the pier when he saw her. She was wearing jeans that she had rolled up to her calves. Her hoodie was grey and she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She moved like a colt, graceful but with a subtle awkwardness that made his stomach turn. As he got closer, he could tell she was smiling. They approached and embraced. Her hair smelled like coconut and he reeled from her tough hug, hanging on a moment longer than a friend hug. Something made him wonder if tonight could get interesting.

She grinned and playfully asked how things were going. He smiled and they casually fell into a conversation, catching up on the past four years since high school. They started walking down the beach as they chatted, occasionally bumping arms and feeling electric tingles. There was definitely some sort of magic in the air between them. At some point in the conversation she hinted that she was dating someone, but that didn't seem to stop her from smiling out of the corner of her mouth as she walked beside him. His dick twitched as he glanced at her when he thought she wasn't looking.

She was absolutely something. She was thin, and her skin was a dark brown. The wind pushed her hair back off her face, and her teeth gleamed when she smiled huge, her lips perfect against the setting sun. Her slim figure was perfect, and he couldn't believe how sexy she could be wearing jeans and a hoodie.

As the sun set, they started walking slower. They came upon a lifeguard stand and abruptly she smiled and grabbed ahold of the wood ladder leading up the chair. As she climbed, he appreciated her tight little ass, and he quickly followed her. She leaned against the armrest of the chair, beckoning him to sit against the backrest. She sat between his legs, immediately sending a shiver down his spine. She scooted her ass back and leaned her head against his chest and they sat in silence for the first time the entire evening. As the sun set, they both wondered what the other was thinking.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hands that were on the arm rails and pulled them around her, and he leaned forward to kiss her neck. She absolutely melted, pausing to enjoy the moment. Before she knew what she was doing, she pulled his hand up to her breasts and he began massaging her small, perky tits through her hoodie. She was only a b cup, but it was well proportioned for her thin body and his big hands cupped her strongly. She pulled her clothing up, and he knew she wanted his hands under her shirt. Her stomach was hard, and warm to the touch. He reached up and felt the lace of a bra. She grinned and before he realized what was happening she had reached between them and unhooked her bra from behind. Now he could run his fingers under the dangling bra and her nipples immediately perked up as they ran between his fingers. Although she had tight little titties, they were a pleasure to hold, and he could feel his dick start to stand up against her ass that was nestled up against his loins.

She moaned and leaned backward, turning her head for a kiss and their lips met. She had her lips open and their tongues met in a wet embrace. While they were French kissing, she pushed one of his hands, and he paused, wondering if something was wrong. But once she had ahold of one of his hands she pushed it lower -- down to her crotch. Now it was his turn to moan as he massaged her through her jeans, feeling the heat through all the layers. Again, she did him a favor and undid her top button and unzipped the short little zipper of her jeans, and he didn't need any additional cue. His hand slipped down the front of her panties to find a wet spot where her labia pressed against the cotton fabric of her panties. He rubbed the center of the wet spot roughly and she moaned.

She could feel the cotton of her panties grinding up into her, his hands taking her roughly and massaging her ass and pussy. After a moment or two, he slowly slipped a hand underneath the waistband of her panties and she sighed, feeling his fingers against her short, trimmed snatch. He loved the feel and as he pushed his fingers deeper, they were suddenly soaked as he pushed them deep into her pussy. She moaned again and pressed her hips into his fingers, driving them deeper. He worked his hand in and out-finger fucking her. There was a sucking noise she was so wet, and he almost felt like she was embarrassed for being so soaked. She rocked back even farther, leaning into him and tilting up, clearly appreciating his generous rubbing all the way down near her asshole. He obliged her by carefully running his fingers down to the bottom of her pussy and going a little farther. She tilted up, and he knew this was all his. He circled her tight hole and used his slick hands to massage this area as well. He was pretty sure she could cum right now if he could get the right fingers in the right places.

She returned the favor by reaching behind her back and finding his hard dick and pulling it free of his pants. He moaned as she began gently stroking up and down, starting a handjob he would never forget. She was extra excited because he was uncircumcised and she had never handled a boy with so little friction. She imagined what it looked like, imagined her mouth wrapping around his pole and then pushing it down to her pussy.

His fingers continued to explore all the way from the shortly trimmed hair near her clit all the way down to the bottom of her lips. She really enjoyed when he ran his fingers lower, and he pushed his pinky against the tight ring of her asshole that was hanging off the end of her chair. They were locked in a tight embrace, finger fucking each other. His hand was soaked and she could feel his large uncut member throbbing with each vertical movement of her hand.

Suddenly, he gasped and she could feel his cum squirt all over, blocked by his boxers but still streaming long, white strands all over his underwear. She was almost to orgasm, with three fingers buried deep in her pussy and his pinky still in her ass. When she finally came, it made her back arch and all his fingers received a tight squeeze as wave after wave of warmth flooder her groin. His hand was soaked and he pulled it free as she removed her hand from inside his pants. They tried to wipe their hands inconspicuously as they both stood up and climbed down the lifeguard tower. Each of them could feel the warm, sticky wetness of their fluids in their underwear as a reminder of the evening.

Derek walked her to her car and promised he would call her. They kissed deeply and then she was in her car and away. She felt dirty afterward, especially knowing she had to climb into bed with her boyfriend of almost two years. When she got home, she stripped quickly without turning on the light and pulled on a new pair of panties, using the old ones as a rag to try to wipe herself dry. She woke up her boyfriend by cuddling up close and slowly stroking his dick. When his eyes fluttered, she moved her body between his legs to go down on him. Groggily, he smiled and looked down at her big eyes staring straight up into his. After a moment, he pulled her up by the arms and kissed her hard. Without saying a word, he put her on her hands and knees and positioned himself behind her. He fucked her hard, impressed that she was already super wet. He had no idea that another man had just finger fucked the shit out of her only minutes beforehand. As he pounded her doggystyle, she felt so guilty she wanted to cry. She hoped he would fuck her ass, that the pain would make her feel better for being so slutty. But before she knew it, she could feel his heavy breathing followed by his dick twitching hard inside her, exploding cum into her vagina. He finished with two or three hard thrusts and pulled out, collapsing beside her and falling asleep before saying goodnight. She gazed at him and thought about the evenings events. Maybe one day she would get the chance to have two dicks in her at the same time. She closed her eyes and drifted off to the thought of being fucked from behind while she gave a blowjob to another man...