Lifelong Friends

Story Info
Strange things happen when friends have benefits.
15.8k words
3.67
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – Time for a change

Michelle cursed the alarm clock, the toaster that fried her breakfast, and of course, the traffic that was making her morning horrendous... Michelle very slowly made her way to work. Michelle had thought today would be a good day – it was Friday, the boss was out of town. It should have been cake. But, with the way her week had been progressing, this was the icing on the cake as they say.

Monday morning Michelle awoke to a text message, suggesting that perhaps it was time for us to explore other options. This from Jack, the man that had just two months ago had proposed to me. Michelle knew something was going on – there had been so many business trips and late nights at the office. It was not really a surprise.

The sad part about it, Michelle was not all that upset that it was over; Michelle was more upset about the chicken shit sort of way that he told her. Monday night was spent boxing up the few things that he had left at her house; Michelle just set the box on the front porch. He could get it when he wanted.

Michelle tried to act casual when she saw Alex pulling into the driveway Monday night. Playing off the box in her hands as some sort of charity donation; Michelle did not want to admit any of it to him. She had known Alex all of her life; he was probably her best friend. But, it was not the sort of talk she wanted to have right now. Talking about it would lead to her needing alcohol to get the story out, and she really did not need a hangover for Tuesday. So, instead, it was a bit of idle chit chat as she tried to extricate herself before he could tell anything from her expression or tone of voice.

Giving one last wave as Alex went off to check the mail; Michelle snuck into the house. Taking a few moments to take stock of her life; she chuckled a bit and walked into the kitchen for her favorite dinner... cold cereal. With bowl in hand she settled into the couch, watching some inane cooking show competition.

As she sat there during one of the rare lulls that week at work, it finally hit her that now she could do whatever she wanted with her vacation. No worrying about saving up for that too expensive honeymoon that was planned. Michelle am not sure even how she had gotten all caught up in it; or even why she had said yes to Jack in the first place. She suppose it was just getting lost in the moment, doing what was expected of her, fitting in with what was regimented into her head from the start.

But, as she sat back now, looking in from the outside – she was not quite sure why she had even said yes to the second date. Jack was autocratic, self-centered, and to be honest; unimaginative in bed. While he most assuredly always went to sleep satisfied; she was not more often than she was. It was straight, missionary sex only in Jack's mind; and there better not be much foreplay or light in the room either.

I laughed a bit, wondering if Jack had some deformity he never wanted her to see. Shrugging to herself, she figured she was better off just not knowing. Michelle knew there had to be more to sex that what Jack was showing me; but, considering she had no experience other than him... she was clueless on where to even begin to figure out what she enjoyed. The romance novels she had read in the past though, sure did give the impression that there was a whole lot she was missing out on.

Alex had grumbled under his breath. He never liked Fridays... too many couples, too many people wasting their lives, drowned in alcohol and hedonism. It also meant too many people with injuries coming into his work. He worked at the nearby hospital, working as a doctor's assistant. His friends would joke with him, call him a nurse, making sure he never forgot that he failed in med school, and only got to this position because he knew people. But it had been an interesting week, and he was just about ready to wind down...

Monday morning, he was awakened by an urgent call on his cell phone. It was about 8 or 9 AM, but since he usually worked night shifts at the hospital, he was used to sleeping in late. He groaned as he saw the call was from his work.

"Hello?" Alex asked with hesitance, trying to think of a reason why he wouldn't have to work that morning, a way he could get out of it. Family emergency, perhaps?

"Alex, this is Susanne, you're needed to work today. There was a wreck on the freeway and we have several victims. Too many with our staff alone. Can you make it in?" Alex sighed softly, feeling frustrated. This wasn't what he had planned today. "Yeah, I can make it. Give me half an hour or so." Alex hoped he could at least get in a shower before he made it to work. "Sounds great, see you soon." Alex hung up his phone, and checked his texts. He had several. They were from his girlfriend of 6 months, Elise. She had been drinking the night before. In fact, it always seemed she was drunk.

"hi babe, just txting u to let u know i miss you! :) see u when i see you."

"hey how come ur not txting bak? im with the girls tonite at the bar so txt me asap thx"

"omg im relli worried about u... r we ok? if were not just txt me n tell me. luv u!"

Alex grumbled. She always freaked out that he wanted nothing to do with her, but in reality he was simply sleeping. Working late nights do that to a person. She was much too clingy, and the fact she loved him so much almost drove him away. He shook his head, and replied with a simple, "I love you, don't worry about us, I was just sleeping." and got out of bed. Throwing his phone in his pocket, he made his way to the shower. It took him about 10 minutes. He knew he was running late already. He ran out to his car, and saw that Michelle's car was still there. She had been his best friend since forever, neighbors growing up, but they never really had that spark between them. Perfect, since Elise was so jealous that he lived with her.

He arrived at work only to find out that the number of victims in this crash was far less than what he had thought. Relieved, he helped the few patients, and went to the break room. Sitting there was little Susanne, the receptionist he always kind of had an eye on. She was about 5'6, slim waist, with large breasts and a round, cute butt. It didn't help that she liked to wear skirts. Her hair was short and fluttered out to the sides somewhat, a dark brunette.

"Hello, Alex. Sorry for waking you up, did you manage to get any coffee?" She asked with a bit of a flirty smile. Alex laughed softly, almost fakely, as he sat down beside her. "Not yet, and let me tell you, it's been hell." She closed her eyes cutely, and stood up from the table, moved to the coffee machine, and poured him a styrofoam cup filled with java. "Here you are, love." She handed him the coffee, creamer, and sugar. He smiled, flitting his eyes up over her breasts, before looking at her cute face. It was so like a pixie's face.

He finished up his lunch while Susanne, all the while thinking of her cute little body, how he would like to ask her on a date one day, if Elise didn't work out. He returned to work only to find out he'd have to stay much later. A call came in from Doctor Summers, asking him to put a patient under while he went to prepare for surgery.

A bit of a grin came over his face when he was left alone with a patient. She was mid-thirties, blonde, with a bit more meat on her body, but very nice, shapely breasts. She was in her gown, and she greeted him with a smile. He smiled back, and proceeded to provide her with gas to put her to sleep. He tested to see if she was asleep, confirming she was, before he laughed softly to himself. Elise wouldn't know about this, about his frustration with her... virginal self.

As she was under, he moved to the door, and locked it. He looked around once more consciously, before he pulled free his cock, undid the girl's gown, and gazed upon her body. He had done this before, fooling around with the knocked out girls, but he never fucked them, only fondled them. Slowly stroking his hardening length, he gazed at her large breasts, reaching with his free hand to squeeze one, to grope it. He bit his lip as he stroked harder in his lust, before moving in to flick his tongue over her nipple. He suckled on it as she stirred, but she did not wake up.

Pulling his lashing tongue from her hardening little nipple, he moved down to her already moist pussy. Spreading her legs, he leaned in for a taste, dragging his tongue over her clit. Her legs trembled slightly, but his tongue lashed over it like a hungry cat lapping up milk. He felt his own orgasm coming, and he stood up, in front of her. It was against the rules to fuck the girls... his own rules, his own code. But suddenly the thought of cute little Susanne came into his head, and he lost himself. Shoving his nearly exploding cock into the girl, he thrust into her furiously for about 5, 6 pumps. He gasped, and shot his thick strands of cum up inside of her. Pulling his cock out, he did back up her gown, shocked with himself, frustrated he left evidence. Shaking his head, he finished his shift and got home.

Walking to the door, he saw Michelle with a box in her hands, waiting there patiently. He cast her a gaze, one of worry, for himself and her, but chalked it up to nothing. He checked the mail, sent a text to Elise, and then went to bed.

Chapter 2 – Freedom and Paranoia

Alex awoke from his sleep with beads of sweat on his forehead. He woke up worrying about his job, about his life. He came inside a girl he didn't know. What if she gets pregnant, he wondered. What have I done? He shook off his nervousness as best he could, and checked the time. It was already 11 AM, but lucky for him, today he had the day off.

He came downstairs in his underwear, finding Michelle at the kitchen table, talking on the phone with someone. He wondered who it was, and overheard she was fighting with Jack again. He never understood how they could be a couple, how they stayed together. He never approved, but she had something for him, he guessed. Maybe he had money. Who knew? Pouring himself a bowl of cereal, he went to the fridge for milk, only to find none. Michelle must have used the rest of it. He put the carton on the table and said simply, "Grab more when you're out, alright? Thanks." With that, he grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. He sent Elise a text, saying to meet him at her place.

She was already there, her parents were out. He wondered why she still lived at home, being 21 and all, but he never questioned it. He gave her a hug and a kiss, still kind of shaky over what had happened yesterday at work, but he hadn't heard anything about it, so he was safe for the moment. "What's the matter, babe? You seem stressed." Elise had asked him.

"Just a rough day at work, her dear. I had a pretty stressful situation with one of the clients." Alex said, not exactly lying, but not saying what he had done, either. She smiled at him. "I have a surprise for you. Meet me in my room, dear." He grinned at her mischievous look. Maybe today, he'd get some.

Waiting on her bed, one that was adorned with silk sheets and blankets, he laid back and waited for what seemed like forever. She came into the bedroom wearing a see through teddy, with lingerie underneath, and he got his hopes up. She moved him to the bed, and they immediately started kissing. As he moved his hand up her thigh, she stopped him, much to his dismay. "Not yet, babe. I'm not ready."

He nodded and sighed in frustration. Why the build-up? He stayed there, and they cuddled and went to sleep, him reluctantly, her blissfully. When he awoke, it was already 8 or 9. She was still asleep... sleeping soundly. He woke her up to tell her he was leaving. Making his way out the door, he got a text. It was Susanne's cell number.

"Hey Alex! Going for drinks on Saturday night. You should come! Bring Michelle, too. But don't bring Elise. She's a bit of a buzzkill, being straight edge and all! I'll tell you more about it at work tomorrow. See ya!"

Alex grinned slightly, and thought once more returned to her and her petite little body, with the large breasts. First thing he did when he got home, was say hi to Michelle, looking anxious, excited. He invited her to the party, then went to his room, leaving the door open just a crack, as he always did, lying in his bed.

Grabbing his cock free of his boxers, he stroked himself off to the thought of Susanne, not knowing he was being watched through the crack in the door. He shot his hot load over his stomach before wiping it up with Kleenex, and then he went to sleep in the nude, utterly exhausted.

Michelle knew Alex had seen the box Monday night; and that he suspected something, but, it was a testament to our friendship that he let her pretend to get away with it. She knew she would tell him this weekend; and probably be greeted with his usual understanding and comfort; right after the "I told you so" of course.

Michelle stopped off on the store, making sure to grab milk and some more cereal, Alex and her now and then seemed to live on those two items alone. At least he never got too annoyed when she used up the last of one or the other. Although, it usually fell to her to pick up what we needed, she did not mind the chore – he at least took care of all the annoying chores she did not want to do.

As usual we did our usual him leaving as she was arriving routine on most weeknights. Michelle took advantage of his work schedule, to finally do some more in depth, so to speak, research on what she was missing out on all these years. Michelle was far too embarrassed to have him know what was really happening on her artfully hidden laptop screen, so on the rare chance we were home at the same time that week; she just hid the screen with her email if he came too close.

So, she was not naïve enough to believe everything she read on the screen, any story you read is bound to have its own level of exaggeration, especially when the story you are reading is erotic. While many of them were nothing more than a bunch of words thrown together, in the pretense of having some sort of plot more than just sex – there were many that at least drew her in a bit with character development, rather than contrived storylines involving indecent amounts of out of this world sex between impossibly perfect and sexy people.

Her biggest issue with all of the reading she was doing that week, was the increasing sexual need that she was building in herself; with absolutely no options for relief. Of course, that only led to her finding one of those websites where she could buy a toy. That venture was a few hours of shock, amazement, embarrassment, and imagination. Michelle did finally decide on a couple items, nothing to wild by most standards, she am sure; but was a major adventure for her nonetheless.

The package arrived on Friday; perhaps the only good thing to happen to her all week. The best of it being that Alex had – to his annoyance – gotten called into work that day. So, he never saw the package at all; before it was quickly hidden away deep in her closet along with a supply of batteries. Now, she suppose she had finally joined the enlightened group of women with their very own battery operated boyfriend.

I was sitting in the living room watching some inane show when Alex got home on Friday night, a glass of wine in hand, counting down the time until she could get away with trying out her purchase. Michelle knew he was not going to spend the night at Elise's; she was still holding onto her virginity card as if it was some badge of honor. She was still baffled by their relationship; she never had really seemed Alex's type, especially with her stringent view on morality. But, maybe that is why he stuck with her, waiting to be the one to make her break that rule, and then he would finally tire of her, when there was no longer a challenge.

Michelle had been sitting there for a few hours; thinking about it, regretting it even as she wondered why Michelle had not gotten one before. Michelle knew if she had tried it out before Alex was home and in bed; he would come home in the middle of it, with her luck. She could tell when he walked in that he was nearly ready to sleep, guessing it had been a very long day. Figuring that he would presume she had just waited up to make sure he was home safe; she followed down the hallway a few minutes later.

Chapter 3 – A First for Them Both

Michelle wanted to ask him where we were meeting Susanne, and if we were going to head over there together. She could not remember whether or not he was working tomorrow. In light of her new found singleness, she thought she would shop for some new outfit to celebrate. The words died on her lips though as her hand landed on the doorknob. While she had always presumed Alex was not shy about taking care of his own needs; she never had any actual knowledge of it. After tonight, she could not say that again.

No matter how much she wanted to walk away, she could not draw her eyes away. His cock was definitely longer and thicker than Jack's was; although she had always presumed Jack was at least average. Her breath was quickening even as Alex's did the same. Michelle was shocked feeling her nipples pebbling in arousal, and more so by the slickness she could feel pooling in the scrap of thong, she wore beneath one of the comfy pajamas she seemed to live in around the house.

Clenching her thighs together, as if that would relief some of the building tension, anything to keep from slipping her hand beneath the waistband to let that need crescendo. Watching Alex was building that craving that had lingered all week hidden away, to the point where she had to stop herself short of walking into the room. Michelle captured her lower lip between her teeth to keep quiet the soft moans that might have alerted him to her presence. There was no way she wanted this unknowningly provided show to stop before he was finished.

Mentally slapping herself, she could not even believe where her thoughts had gone. Seriously, Alex and her had been best friends since before either of us remembered. He was the one she went to when she really needed someone to talk to; as she was for him. She was sure there were many that presumed we had slept together, considering we shared a house; but, never once had either of us even hinted at any desire to build something, even if only for a night.

On somewhat unsteady legs, she snuck quietly into her own room; not wanting Alex to realize she had watched. She was certain he would have taunted her mercilessly for being a voyeur, teasingly suggesting she should have come in to help him out. We would both know it was not really meant as anything; but, even if she was going to be embarrassed by it for months; she didn't want him to be also.

While all night leading up to this moment she had been fantasizing about some stranger in a bar, or the sinfully sexy repairman there to fix her pipes; or one of a dozen other desires she had conjured up through the stories she was reading – as she pulled out her two new toys; it was only the vision of Alex stretched out on his bed that dominated her mind.

Michelle lit the few candles on her bedside tables, stretching out at first with only her pajama bottoms removed. Running the dildo along lips already swollen with desire; she kept trying to force the image of Alex's cock from her mind. But, every time she fixated on some other vision, Alex's face superimposed over the stranger's face.

Michelle was slightly intimidated by the toy she selected; it seemed a bit large at first. But, considering the desire coursing through me, it was not an issue of slickness at all. It took a bit of slow advance and withdrawal before she could finally fit the full length inside of me. She felt fuller than she could have imagined. Spurred on by the fantasies she had been reading all week, and more so by the show Alex had unwittingly provided, it did not take long for the thrusting motions to become frenzied.