Lifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sargeone
sargeone
14 Followers

At the moment he started to come, she unbuttoned he robe and revealed her beautiful breasts to him and then she leaned across him, pressing her bare flesh against his, and kissed his mouth sweetly. Tongues touched. He jerked and the sweetness of her mouth made him ache all over and then explode in geysers of cum that coated her hand and stained her robe. She milked him with her hand until she was sure he was finished and then she sat up and buttoned her robe. She looked down at the mess he had made and shook her head in wonderment.

"No wonder you were hurting," she said, laughter in her eyes. 'That's a lot."

She got off the bed and went into the bathroom. He heard the water running and she came out with a washcloth and cleaned him up. She had taken off her cum-stained robe but she had put back on her nightgown. She saw him staring at her nipples.

"You just keep your hands where they are," she said. And she leaned over and kissed him again and then went back to her bed.

"Good night, Jake," she said.

"Good night," he whispered.

Their last full day on the road together was their best. They reached Atlanta in the early afternoon but it was still a couple of hours to his sister's house. They did a lot more talking and laughing and being silly. They ate ice cream and pizza and visited the world famous game ranch which consisted of a few tame deer and some chickens. They climbed up a mountain and went through a cave and listened to his music and then her music and he decided his music was better. She didn't agree.

Gayle grew a little nervous as they drew closer to his sister's house. His sister owned a farm in the town of Stanwood. Stanwood was a small unincorporated community. The Stanwood Farm had once been the largest dairy farm in the area. That was when milkmen still delivered milk in returnable bottles on the front porch every morning.

His sister Jane and her husband Bob had brought the old property where the milking barn had stood and they had remodeled it into their home. They were both retired and they kept a few horses and themselves busy with numerous hobbies. Bob was skinny and quiet and Jane was outspoken and assertive but they made a good team.

The three of them had learned a long time ago that their political opinions were best kept to themselves. Bob and Jane were left over hippies from the sixties and a lot more liberal in their thinking than Jake. Still, they respected his opinions and honored his choice of careers. They kept his visits peaceful and relaxing.

"Are you sure your sister won't mind me showing up unexpectedly," Gayle asked.

"She'll love you," Jake assured her. "Don't worry about it."

Jane came out to greet them as he drove into the yard. She wore a baggy dress and her long hair was done up in a bun on her head. She wore a pair of funny looking old fashioned glasses.

"Lost in the sixties again," Jake commented.

"I like these glasses," she said.

"They made you look like an old maid schoolteacher," Jake said.

"That must be why Bob likes them. He wants me to wear them when we're making love. I think he must be fantasizing about seducing his first grade teacher."

"I've told you before I don't want to hear about your sex life," Jake said.

"You're just jealous," Jane said, as she hugged her brother tightly. She then peered over her glasses at Gayle standing near the truck, arms crossed nervously across her breasts.

"Who's your friend?" she asked.

"Her name is Gayle and I rescued her from dragons," Jake said. "She needs a place to stay for a little while if it's all right."

"Stay with me," Jane said. "You mean with me or with you. Will it be one room or two?"

"We're not..." Jake started to say and then he shrugged as if he couldn't possibly explain what they were to each other. "Two rooms."

"Oh, you poor thing," Jane said. "I thought you were finally getting lucky."

He was right about Jane and Gayle hitting it off. In five minutes it was as if they had known each other all their lives. They laughed and giggled together like teenage girls and Jane was pulling Gayle into the house to show her where she would be sleeping.

Jake was left standing by himself in the yard. It was close to dusk and the shadows were deepening and it would soon be too dark to see. He heard a horse neigh from the barn and he shook his head with irritation. He realized wonderful trip was over and he wasn't going to have Gayle to himself any longer. He wondered what might have happened if the trip had been longer.

"Damn," he said.

He slept almost until noon. When he stumbled downstairs, Gayle was at the table cutting up carrots into a bowl. She wore a different pair of jeans and a shirt embroidered with small beads. Jane brought him coffee as he sat.

"One thing you must learn about my brother," Jane said. "He's a grouch when he wakes up and he it really doesn't matter the time of day."

"I've seen examples of it," Gayle said, and he glowered at her.

"Where's Bob?" he asked.

"My dear life mate has been up for hours," Jane said. "He's been showing Gayle his carvings. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on those two."

Gayle made a noise and both women started laughing. Jake didn't get the joke. He took his coffee out on the porch and sat in the porch swing and listened to the birds and wondered what in the hell he was going to do with himself. He really was a lifer. He was already missing the routine. He knew that some retired servicemen tried police work but he didn't think he'd make a good policeman.

Jane came out on the porch and told him he needed to make himself useful and exercise the stallion. Nobody had been out on him in a while. And Gayle said she liked to ride so why he didn't he saddle Gypsy up for her.

He finished his coffee and left the cup and walked down to the stables. Gypsy was a small, good natured bay gelding and it was no trouble saddling him. The appaloosa stud, Bandit, was a bit tougher. He almost got bit a couple of times and had just finished when Jane stepped into the stable.

"I think a nice long ride would be good for the both of you. Take her out to the river. It's quiet there."

"That's a long way," Jake said.

"Bandit needs the exercise and I think you do too."

"I'm okay," Jake said.

"No, you're not. I know you, little brother. I know you well enough to know what you're feeling now. You've spent a lifetime serving your country and making some great sacrifices. Now you feel like your country doesn't want you anymore and that makes you feel useless. You're not, Jake. You are an incredibly valuable person in and out of uniform. You're a hero."

"I'm no hero," he disagreed.

"You damn well are if I say you are," Jane said. "But I know it's eating you up and you have to find a way to get through this. You have to find something in life to love like you love the Corps."

After a moment, he nodded.

"Now, what are you going to do about this girl?"

"What am I going to do," he said stupidly. "You mean Gayle. She's a friend. She's someone down on her luck. I thought we could help her find a job and a place to live and get straightened out."

"And she's in love with you," Jane said.

"I just met her," Jake said. "Of course she's not in love with me. She doesn't know me, really."

"She knows you. I've seen her look at you and she knows you in the same way I knew Bob when I first looked at him. It's chemistry. It's like a snowball rolling downhill. You can't stop it. It becomes an avalanche and it consumes you.'

"What the hell are you talking about, Jane?" he asked.

"She loves you," Jane insisted.

"She can't love me," Jake said. "Hell, she's young enough to be my daughter."

"Then you'd better adopt her if you're not going to fuck her," Jane said bluntly. "You two were meant to be together."

He finished getting the horses ready and waited a while before Gayle came out to join them. She didn't say anything to him as he helped her to climb up on Gypsy.

They rode out together on a wide, winding trail that led beneath tall pine trees and through an open meadow and then into thick woods again. Gypsy found an easy gait but Bandit was constantly jerking at his arms and causing him to strain.

Gayle looked good in the saddle. She was obviously an experienced rider but what drew his attention was her rear in those damn jeans bouncing up and down ever so slightly in the western saddle. His mouth felt dry and his hands sweaty. He kept telling himself that Jane couldn't possibly know what she was talking about but he felt like a teenage boy on a first date.

They stopped to rest the horses and she swung her horse closer to his, almost by accident, and his sense reeled with the scent of her...like flowers. He closed his eyes and shook his head but the sweet arousing scent stayed with him even as they started the horses again.

They reached the river before they stopped again. Bandit had stopped pulling at his arms and he was thankful. He was also thankful to slip out of the saddle. It had been a while since he had ridden so far and he was feeling it. He started to help Gayle but she had already dismounted. Gypsy was trying to pull her to the river but Gayle knew better and she held him back until his sides stopped heaving and then she led him down and let him drink just a little.

He did the same with Bandit. He turned and Gayle was bending over and rolling out a big quilt in the meadow. She straightened up and caught his eyes and he looked away but she knew where his eyes had been. He flushed a little.

"I've been talking to Jane," Gayle said.

"Yes," he said.

"She said she gave you a couple of choices but she also says you're probably so dense you won't take advantage. She says, as usual, it's up to the women to do the right thing."

Gayle reached up and started undoing the buttons of her western shirt. He felt as if he was rooted to the spot as she undid it all the way down and slipped it off her shoulders. She wore a lacy black bra underneath. He remembered the glimpse he had of her breasts when she had given him the hand job and he had to lick his lips.

"I know you're an honorable man," Gayle said. She reached down and undid the belt on her jeans and then unbuttoned the single button in front. She started sliding them down her long legs. "The reason I say this is because I've been saving myself for my husband. I know that's kind of old fashioned but it's the way I feel. However, Jane pointed out that you'd probably never ask me to marry you while you kept thinking of me as a child. So I figure I'm going to have to prove I'm not a child."

She had to sit down to take off her boots. Then she slid the tight jeans off and she stood up again. She wore black lacy panties that matched her bra. She did a turn for him.

"Do you think my ass is too big?" she asked.

"No." His voice was a whisper.

"The thing of it is you've been staring at it so much, I thought you thought it was too big or something.

"Damn," Jake said.

"Do you want to take the rest of it off?" she asked.

He stepped to her and his senses once again reeled at her perfume. Her hands circled his neck and pulled his head down so he could kiss her. Her lips tasted of peppermint and something sweeter and then her tongue was in his mouth and he felt as if his body was going to burst into flame.

He reached behind her back and unhooked the bra and her sweet firm tits were freed. He put both hands on them, squeezing and brushing his thumbs across her nipples and feeling like a kid gone wild in a candy store.

He bent to lick them and licking wasn't enough and the sucked them into his mouth and sucked and licked some more.

"Oh Lord, Gayle," he said softly.

He couldn't get enough of licking and tasting her. Her nipples grew rigid under his tongue and he almost lost it when she put her hand between his legs and rubbed him.

"Take it out," she said.

He unzipped himself and her hand snaked inside his jeans and pulled his hard cock out. Her small fingers encircled his prick. Her hand looked so small and delicate. He remembered her rubbing him in the motel room and he felt his cream leaking and soaking her fingers.

"It's so very big," she whispered.

It did look so very big in her small hand. Gayle dropped down on her knees and she took his rigid flesh into her mouth. She pulled her head back and licked the head and then she took him into her mouth again. She bobbed her head a few minutes and then she pulled back.

"I've really done that before," she said, looking up at him.

He pulled her up and they moved over to stretch out on the blanket. She hurriedly stripped off her panties. She stretched out on her back and spread legs. "I don't shave it," she said. "I just trim it a little. I'll shave it if you want it that way. I know some men do."

He shook his head as he stripped his clothes off and went between her legs. He felt fiercely savage and she put her lips on his and drew her head back.

"I've not done it," she said. "You can be rough if you like. I know what men want."

He controlled himself somehow even though his body ached with a desire he had never known before. He pressed his swollen cockhead against her entrance and then he moved slowly, gently, and it was a long time but she finally said, "oh, push, make a woman," and he pushed his cock deep into her wet, hot cavern.

He was inside her completely and she came up to meet him and she gave a gasp of astonishment and pleasure and started rocking against him.

Later, they would know each other as animals and they would do all the things each of them had ever wanted, but this time it was slow and sweet and gentle, with the sound of the river in their ears and the movement of the nearby horses and the cool breeze from the trees.

She spoke in his ear but he couldn't make out the words. His ears roared with a music he had never heard before. The words didn't matter. They were words of love, of fulfillment, of completion. And when she arched her back and pushed up against him, he exploded inside her again and again and it was if the world shook for them and then slowly came back to a slow vibration and then a blessed stillness.

"Damn," he said softly. "Damn, that was incredible."

"Yes," she moaned.

His cock was still inside her. And for the first time he thought that he hadn't used any kind of protection.

"I didn't use a rubber," he said. "I hope you're not pregnant."

"I hope I am," she said. "Then I know you'll marry me."

Her words surprised him. He raised himself on one elbow and looked at her face. She was smiling. He also realized the truth about something else she had told him earlier but he hadn't really been listening.

"You're a virgin," he said.

She shrugged and grinned. "Nope. Not anymore."

"Why...?" he asked.

"I have fallen in love with you," she said. "You're the most decent, honorable, giving man that I have ever met and I want to spend my life with you. And I want to have your babies."

He was stunned into silence. Her small hands slid down his broad back and then down to the cheeks of his ass. She pulled on him and moved her hips and he incredibly found himself getting stiff inside her. That had never happened to him before.

"I still don't have any protection," he said.

"Shut up about protection," she said. "And fuck me again."

At dark they rode back into the yard and Bob and Jane were waiting. Silently, Bob took the horses and started walking them down before he would brush them and stable them. Jake started to help but Jane put her hand on his arm.

"Bob will take care of the horses," she said.

Jane put her arms around them and propelled them toward the house. In the kitchen Jane made coffee and sandwiches and they ate in silence. Jake felt as if he had just finished a three day hiking exercise except every time he looked at Gayle, he felt deep comforting warmth.

"I guess you two will be in one room tonight," Jane said.

"No," Jake said.

"No," both women repeated.

"We'll not be sharing the same room anymore until the wedding," he said.

Gayle and Jane looked at each other and then Jane looked up and began hugging her soon-to-be sister-in-law in a bear hug. Bob came in and they announced the news and they all hugged again.

"I think a December wedding would be nice," Jake said, as he finished his coffee. "Now I'm going to bed. I'll leave you to decide the details."

"You're not First Sergeant around here, Jake," Jane said.

"Yes, he is," Gayle said and they all started laughing as retired First Sergeant Jake Weeks walked up the stairs to his bedroom with a satisfied grin.

sargeone
sargeone
14 Followers
12