Life's a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

"It's such as a shame Calvin." Mom greeted me on my return to the house. Seeing how miserable I must have looked she opened her arms to hug me and I accepted the embrace. I had to acknowledge it felt nice pressing my body against hers. Her hair smelled like she had indeed come from the hairdressers and her lower back felt so soft beneath my hand. I felt the compulsion to lower it, to run my palm across her buttock, to caress the dress and the yellow panties I knew she was wearing beneath. I broke the cuddle before the stirring in my pants became obvious and went to the fridge for a beer.

I'd downed most of the bottle before Faye piped up that she'd join me in a beer. First filling Mom's champagne I collected another two bottles and joined the women, sitting between the two on the couch. Opening Faye's beer for her we clinked bottle necks and each took a sip. "So what's on your phones that had you so amused?" I asked trying to distract my mind from Trish's abandoning and placing my bottle between my legs at my groin.

"Oh you'll hate me!" Mom replied reaching for her phone. Leaning forward her dress opened up further where it was wrapped and tied, exposing a whole lot more of her breast. I wasn't sure but I think I saw a nipple. Mom leaned in close and held her phone before me. She flicked through photos of me as a baby, first day of school, playing dress ups, generally every embarrassing moment of my childhood. She informed me she'd spent ages scanning each of them from the original and had made a copy on usb for me to have. It was touching and I was also a little surprised she was computer literate enough to have pulled it off. "Mom, why would I hate you for this? I love it. Thank you." I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the head.

"Oh that's sweet. Wait let me get a photo of you two for Trish." Faye proposed and leaned back across the couch raising her phone.

"Oh wait not with the beer there." Mom remarked and reached out for the bottle between my legs. Too late, the flash going off and Faye looking down at the result.

"Oh, now that's not Freudian!" Faye sarcastically sniggered, holding the screen towards us.

The photo was perfectly timed with my mothers hand wrapped around the neck of the bottle at my crotch, her body leaning forward and her mouth in the shape of an 'O' above it.

"Oh my god, that's terrible. Delete it and do another. It looks like I'm..." Mom didn't finish her sentence but she was right, it did look like she was about to give me a blowjob. It would become my favorite photo.

* * * * *

It had only gone three o'clock and I declared we should go to the beach for a couple of hours before dinner. Faye and Mom were equally as enthused, I think the alcohol had played a major part in that. I ventured into my room to get changed and the women did the same. Opening up my bag I looked at my options. Board shorts or the little black Speedos. I thought of Mom and Faye in the next room changing together and chose the relative protection of the boardies. If by chance I happened to get another erection the Speedos would secret nothing. I wasn't going to take that risk.

I grabbed a beach towel and applied some sunscreen in the living room while waiting for the girls. Looking around I found a beach umbrella out on the deck and thought it would come in handy to protect us further from the sun. Mom and Faye came out of the house together and I was glad I chose the board shorts. I don't know whether I was just particularly horny in anticipation of the weekend with Trish but to my eyes the two women before me looked about as good as it gets.

Faye wore a bikini I'd hoped for Trish. Exactly the same design only in black. She filled it out better than my wife ever could. The material tight over her firm tanned breasts, the bottoms hugging her pubic mound like a second skin. If Faye looked good, my mother looked divine. Was it because she was indeed my mother that I was so fixated by her? I didn't know but as she descended the couple of stairs to the lawn where I was waiting I couldn't take my eyes off her. The light pink one piece swimsuit was ridiculously tight on her body, her breasts fighting against the material, spilling out around the straps and bust. She wore a white sarong that for now covered her crotch and ass and I craved to see her remove it.

"Good idea with the hat Mom." I proclaimed nodding at the large white sunhat adorning her head and attempting to act nonchalant in the presence of goddesses. We walked together barefoot across the lawn where it turned to sand and along the path between the dunes to the beach. Once on the foreshore the breeze made the air less oppressive and we set up our towels at the base of the dunes.

"Who's coming in?" I asked excitedly feeling not unlike the child I'd just been shown in the photos. I was met with a combined yes from the ladies and I waited with bated breath for my mom to remove the sarong. Pretending to fiddle with the umbrella I watched as she untied it from around her waist and drop the material to the sand. It was all I expected and more, From behind her plump bottom was a perfect white peach. The tight pink elastane, like frosting on a cake, adding to the delight as it cut across her buttocks. And then she turned.

The swimsuit was high cut on the legs which made me think it was on old one, possibly from the '90's. It was entirely possible it was the only one she owned as I'd not seen my mother in a bathing suit since I was a child. Stray dark pubic hair framed the triangle of pink covering her vagina, the bulge of the pussy itself was large and I could have spent the rest of the afternoon staring. Her hand self consciously covered her groin momentarily until she lost inhibition and bared herself again to me, unashamed and beautiful. The hand she had used to cover herself was taken up by Faye and with a scream the two women began running towards the surf. I stood up and only then did I notice the erection in my pants. The erection my mother had given me. I ran after them to join in the frivolity.

The waves weren't large and broke a distance off the shore. I amazingly was the responsible adult of the three and aware we'd all been drinking made sure we stayed clear of the rip. Waist deep in the water I caught up with Mom and Faye who were still holding hands, screaming each time a wave rose up to their shoulders. The cold water had killed my erection and I felt a little like a third wheel until Faye held out her other hand for me to join them.

I gladly took it and like teenagers or excited children we faced each new wave together, screaming and laughing in the afternoon sun. A large set rolled in and I lost my grip on Faye, tumbling with the force of the water. I took hold of the closest object and found my arms wrapped around my mother's waist from the side. She in turn clasped her arms around my shoulders and we came up out of the water gulping for air, salt water in our eyes and mouths.

Laughing, with our bodies so close, I held her with one arm and raised a hand to her face to stroke her wet hair from over her eyes. We both thought of Faye and at the same time looked around to see her raising up out of the water only a few feet away. Wiping her face and slicking her hair back she waded towards us unaware of the wardrobe malfunction at her chest. The right cup of her bikini had been dislodged by the force of the wave leaving her nipple exposed. Small and erect it stood amid a triangle of white untanned skin at the center of her at least DD sized breast.

Mom was first to react. "Oh my lord, Faye. Your boob!"

Faye looked down and laughed. Funnily enough she looked straight at me as she adjusted her top. "No big deal. We've all seen them before!"

True enough I thought but "I" had never seen my mother-in-law's breasts before and the vision was now stored in my mind for safekeeping.

Mom let go of my shoulders and I reluctantly released her body as we waded to the shore. The warm breeze began drying the water on our bodies as we crossed the hot sand to our beach towels. Mom slumped down on her back reclining, her elbows supporting her. Unlike Faye her nipples weren't hard but her areola were a slight shadow through the almost transparent pink bathing suit. I allowed my eyes to stray across her groin and the dark mat of her pubic hair was clearly visible through the wet material. My mind debated whether I should even have been looking. She was my mother for god's sake. I had no business even thinking about her body or Faye's for that matter but I couldn't help it, they both just looked so beautiful. I would just make sure I wasn't caught.

Faye lay down on her stomach beside my mother. I noticed the untanned skin on her ass where one side of the bikini had ridden up and again the responsible adult in me made me think of sun protection. "Did anyone bring the sunscreen down with them?" I asked and when greeted with a chorus of "no's" I mentioned I'd run back and get it.

"Oh can you bring back my book honey? It's on my bedside table." Mom asked and I set off back to the house.

The sand was hot and once out of the breeze the dunes made it stifling. I was grateful for the cool lawn when I reached it and the shade of the house when I entered. I walked to my room and retrieved the sunscreen, placing the small bottle in the pocket of my board shorts. Entering the second bedroom I walked between the beds, my eyes focused on one of the bedside tables and Mom's book. My attention however was diverted by the two piles of clothing on each bed. Mom's green dress on one and Faye's denim shorts and purple top on the other. It made it obvious who was sleeping where. I stopped in my tracks as I noticed what else was with the clothing, both women's underwear.

There are decisions we make that define our lives, that set us on courses we otherwise wouldn't have ventured. This was my moment. My journey would begin here. I reached down and picked up my mother's yellow panties I'd spied in the diner. Bright yellow they were, silky to the touch with a waist band of yellow lace, a small pink bow sat at the top. With my left I lifted up the small black lace thong that Faye had been wearing beneath her shorts. At once I raised them both to my face and pressed each to a cheek then slowly brought them across to my nose and mouth. Inhaling each woman's scent at once I entered an olfactory wonderland, unaware of whose sex I was smelling but assaulted with slightly different aromas, both equally as pleasant. My cock stirred in my pants begging to be wrapped in the softness of their panties.

"Ah Calvin! What are you doing?"

Blood drained from my face and I felt faint as I quickly turned, dropping my hands full of panties behind my back in an attempt to secret away my indiscretion. Caught red handed so to speak I was met with the quizzical gaze of Faye in the doorway. The blood that had departed now surged back to my head, flushing my cheeks and neck red with embarrassment. Faye walked into the room as my mind tried in vain to come up with some feasible explanation.

"Are they...were they our panties?" She asked, stopping only two feet before me.

I pulled my hands out from behind my back and held the evidentiary material between us. Faye looked down from my eyes to my hands and then back, a smile beginning on her lips as I think she began to realize what I was doing.

"I was just checking the sizes" I lied. "Trish wanted me to find out yours and Heather's size so we could buy you clothing in the future. That's all." The idea wasn't outlandish I thought but why I had them against my face was something I wasn't even attempting to explain.

"Oh. O.k." Faye seemed to buy it as I handed her panties back to her and placed my mother's back on her dress.

"So what are you doing back here?" I quickly tried to change the subject.

"Oh, I thought I'd take back some drinks for us." Faye threw her underwear onto the bed and turned to walk out of the room. I breathed a deep sigh of relief that I'd somehow managed to extricate myself from the situation and grabbed Mom's book from the table. Faye took a six pack of beer from the fridge and we began the walk back to the beach together. Half way along the dunes I broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Hey you won't say anything to Mom about that back there will you?"

Just as we were about to descend to the beach she looked at me and smiled. "What about you sniffing your mother's knickers? No Calvin, your secret's safe with me!"

* * * * *

We lay in the late afternoon sun and drank a beer each. Mom read her book and Faye sunbathed. I looked out to the sea with the occasional glance at Mom and Faye's gorgeous mature bodies. No one passed by on the beach for the entire time we'd been there, we may as well have been the last three people on Earth. "I might go for a walk along the beach, anyone coming?" I eventually said.

Faye opened her eyes and sat up. "I'll come."

"Mom?" I asked.

"Oh no you two go, I'm just getting to a good bit in my book." She shielded her eyes, smiling. "Have fun."

Faye and I walked with our feet in the water. Close together, every now and then our arms would touch as she was edged towards me by a wave. It was pleasant and I felt the compulsion to hold her hand like lovers would do but restrained myself. We walked a long way, talking about everything and nothing. I felt myself becoming closer to this woman that was such a large part of my life yet I'd never paid much attention to. We reached a point where the water line came close to the dunes and I mentioned we should probably turn back. I thought of how far we'd walked and therefore how far it was back to the house and the sudden realization hit me that I was desperate to relieve my bladder.

"Hey Faye just hang on a sec, I've gotta pee!"

Faye laughed at my disclosure. "You should've gone in the water when we were swimming. I did!

My mind now solely focused on the fact my mother-in-law had been pissing right next to me only a short time ago I headed up between the sand dunes to find a place to go. I was aware from the map there were no houses this far down the beach so I knew I wouldn't be seen. Thinking I was out of sight of Faye I made to pull down the front of my shorts when a shadow appeared alongside me. "Whoa, you nearly caught me with my pants down!"

"That's what I was hoping!" Faye declared.

"What?"

She crossed her arms beneath her breasts and raised one hand to her mouth, biting a nail. "Can I hold it?"

"What?" I repeated myself.

"When you go. Can I hold it?"

My mind whirled. My mother-in-law was asking if she could hold my cock whilst I was pissing. What alternate reality had I stumbled into? "Why would you want to do that?" I asked laughing, thinking it was a joke.

"I've never done it. Does it fly around like a fire hose? I don't know?"

"You've seen a guy pissing before surely."

"Well yeah but I've never held one. Will you let me do it Cal, just this once?"

I was desperate to go and either I submitted to her request or I did it in my pants, something was about to happen. "Fuck, alright." I lowered the front of my pants and she immediately approached me from the side. Her hand lifted my cock and pointed it out straight and I instantly let go with a flood of relief. It was a first for her and for me, It was hard to describe another person holding it, definitely sexual and totally different. Whereas I would use a thumb and two fingers, Faye had her entire hand around my cock. She began to laugh as she directed my stream across the sand and then around in circles.

"My god you could write your name with it! Well that's something off the bucket list." She enthused, seemingly delighted with the process. My flow decreased and trickled down to nothing. "What do I do now?" She asked.

I again laughed and placed a hand on her shoulder for support. "Just shake it a little."

"Like this?" She moved her wrist up and down and shook off the drips but retained her grip, if anything she tightened it. "Like this?" Her hand began working it's way back and forth on me and I began to swell.

"Oh shit." I breathed as she worked my cock fully erect, her other hand reaching out and cradling my balls.

"Like this Calvin?" She sighed, her face getting closer to mine. I ran my hand down her back and found her ass, her bikini taut across her buttocks. I squeezed both cheeks and pushed a finger hard into her ass crack.

Faye's hand quickened on my cock. She wanted me to cum and was expert enough to make it happen quickly. I looked at my cock and then up into her face as she turned to me. I wanted to kiss her, to taste her mouth, her tongue but something stopped me. I could see my wife in her eyes. Jesus, I thought. I was about to cheat on my wife with her mother, I had to stop.

"Wait. We have to stop." I implored.

"It's O.k we can do this." Her hand continued to pull my cock, the feeling wonderful.

"No seriously Faye, we have to." I took my hand from her ass and twisted out of her grip. The look on her face was heartbreaking and I quickly took up her hands in mine. "I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just I can't do this to Trish."

Saying her daughters name seemed to bring Faye back to reality. "It's not about me?"

"No of course not, you're beautiful! It's Trish."

Her face brightened and the minx returned. "I really thought you wanted it, what with the thing in the diner and all."

I was confused as to what she meant. "What thing in the diner?"

"Why rubbing your leg silly! I saw what it did to you down there." Faye's eyes looked down to my cock.

"Wait, what? You were rubbing my leg? I thought it was Trish!" I was astonished, the only bit of connection I'd felt between my wife and I was actually with her mother.

"Oh hon, I'm sorry, I thought you knew. It doesn't change anything though. I know how I feel. I wouldn't have said anything about this you know." Her eyes straying across the wet sand. It would just be another secret between us."

"I think I just need to work this thing out with Trish before I do anything I might..." I didn't finish the sentence and Faye completed it for me.

"Regret?"

"No, not that. I wouldn't regret doing anything with you!" I admitted.

The words seemed to be just what Faye wanted to hear and she threw her arms up over my shoulders. Her breasts pressed against my chest and we were both aware of my still hard cock pressing to her belly.

"I love you Calvin." She whispered, her mouth only inches from my own.

"I love you too, Faye." I answered, my hands caressing her back.

"Come on, let's get back. You mother will be wondering where we are."

We both reluctantly released our hold on each other and held hands until we reached the beach.

"You know I saw you first!" Faye spoke as we began the walk back.

"What?"

"When you met Trish. I saw you first."

"Well yeah, you introduced us." I countered.

"Yes but I was attracted to you. I'd planned to take you home."

"Oh is that right?" I laughed, genuinely surprised at the information. "And what about your husband at the time? You remember him, Trish's father."

Faye laughed at this. "Oh Calvin, you knew we had an open relationship didn't you?"

It was news to me. If Trish had known she had never mentioned it. As we walked she filled me in on further details about her life and with each step I was genuinely forming a deep affection for her.

As we approached Mom on the beach blanket we could see she'd fallen asleep. The book was placed over her face to shield her eyes from the setting yet still blazing sun but it was her lower half my eyes were distracted by. Her legs were bowed at the knees and splayed obscenely apart. Laying that way to get sun on her inner thighs I knew she'd be mortified to think we would see her in such an overtly sexual position. I knew I should wake her but had to admit I would loved to have stayed there and admired her for longer. When I tore my eyes from between my mother's legs I looked to Faye who seemed equally as engrossed in the vision. She felt my eyes on her and she raised her eyebrows and smiled knowingly. We were behaving like oversexed teenagers and I was beginning to like it.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers