Life's a Beach

Story Info
My young sister-in-law agrees to be my sex slave.
3.4k words
4.22
128k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadTim69
BadTim69
10 Followers

(MMMF consensual, anal, light restraint / bondage. spanking, exhibitionism)

My beautiful young sister-in-law agrees to be my sex slave for a day while I help her explore her sexual fantasies and turn them into reality.

-----------------------------------------------

She was young, sweet, blonde, and very sexy in that seemingly innocent, "girl next door that gives you wet dreams throughout puberty" sort of way. She was also my sister-in-law. How then did I get to explore her wild side and turn some of my greatest fantasies into reality – read on?

------oooOOOooo------

It started innocently enough on one of the first warm Spring evenings last year. We were in the kitchen at my house while our respective spouses were out on the deck. We'd all enjoyed a great steak fresh off the BBQ, washed down with plenty of good Chilean Merlot.

She was wearing one of those low cut tops that revealed glimpses of her boobs from several angles. Just enough to tantalize really, and to keep you glancing back hopefully. She had great boobs too. After three kids she'd felt they needed a bit of work and had persuaded her hubby to shell out for it. Gilding the Lilly if you want my opinion. Now at least a generous C cup they were arresting, especially when she bent over to add plates to the dishwasher. I was transfixed!

And then she looked up and caught me – deer in the headlights all right! She smiled slightly, looked away, and didn't say anything. But I could tell by the pink flush that spread around her cheeks and the little bumps that suddenly appeared at the peak of each breast that she was not too upset.

She went back out for more dirty dishes while I made a mess of loading the cutlery into that annoying little plastic basket and tried desperately to compose myself.

She was back after what seemed like just a few moments, and to my delight and astonishment she first looked me square in the eye and then, ever so slowly, bent over to load up the glasses. She took her time, while I just gazed in wonder at how much of those firm boobs were now on display. From the looks of things she'd even undone another button to give me a better view! Her boobs jiggled enticingly as she carefully loaded in one glass after another. I could hardly breathe.

She glanced up at me and said something. "W what?" I stammered.

"I asked if you thought they were worth it?" she said smiling, still bending low over the dishwasher, but looking straight at me.

I struggled to tear my eyes away long enough to reply, but it was a battle I was not really interested in winning. "I thought they were pretty much perfect before you had the work done, but yes, from what I can see it was worth every penny! Normally I am an eyes, guy, followed by legs and ass. But you could convert me single-handedly," I said and smiled back at her. Double-handedly, I was thinking. And tongue-tinglingly!

She smiled. "Who knows," she said quietly. "Maybe you will find out when we get to the beach in a few weeks." And as quickly as that the moment passed and she was back out for more dishes.

My heart was pounding, and I had to sneak off to the bathroom and take a moment to compose myself. My wife would not be impressed if I reappeared red-faced and with a bulge in my pants. Then back out for more wine and banter.

------oooOOOooo------

The next few weeks passed in a flurry of fantasies, each more graphic than the next. Every year my wife and I joined her extended family, all four generations of them, gathered at a luxurious beachfront rental right on the dunes along the Jersey shore. It had everything – a full home theater, small pool, views over the ocean at sunset, and of course ... Sally!

That was my one chance each year to stare (hopefully not too obviously) at her in a bikini. I was an avid photographer, and the family was pretty much used to my wandering about snapping at anything that caught my eye with my latest love – a Canon 40D. And she was often the focus of my snaps. I had to be careful not to be too obvious, so I also shot her hubby and everyone else. But most years I would get a couple of new photos for my personal enjoyment. Sally in a skimpy wet bikini with just a hint of camel toe. Sally's nips pressing through her suit. I had a very nice personal Sally collection, and spent many hours lovingly browsing through it. Once I even projected them through the LCD projector at work - supersized more than just the photos, I can assure you!

Most of our week at the beach pretty much as usual. We'd all scatter in family groups each day, and only really saw each other at breakfast and dinner. For the last full day the other guys had signed up to go fishing pretty far offshore. That's not really my idea of a good time, so I'd passed. They'd be up at dawn and not back until late. The ladies had all opted for a day's shopping at a distant outlet, which would give me the day to myself. I was planning to spend some time sorting through my recent photos on my laptop. The trouble with digital photography, as I'm sure you've learnt the hard way yourself, is that it's all too easy to take huge numbers of images, but almost impossible to find the time to then go through them and cull the bad ones, correct those worth saving (I never understood Photoshop, but I've grown to love Lightroom), and then catalog them ready for printing, display in a digital photo frame, or just plain old storage.

By 9:30 am I was alone, seated at the dining table with my laptop, camera, and my notebook that I used to log my photo sessions. I was deeply engrossed in my task, so I almost jumped when I sensed more than heard someone beside me. I glanced up, and my heart froze. It was Sally, dressed only in a skimpy bikini and light cover-up.

"I thought you were part of the shop till you drop trip today," I said as soon as I could regain at least part of my composure.

"I had a headache earlier that I thought might develop into a migraine," she said, "but it seems to have gone away."

Could it be, I wondered? Was this her excuse to give us an undisturbed day together? Hope springs eternal!

She leant over me a little. "What are you up to?" she asked, peering at my laptop.

I told her about my plans for a day of photo fixing fun. "But I'd rather spend time with you of course," I added quickly. She'd looked a little crestfallen at my initial response, but that brightened her up immediately.

"I'd love to see some," she said, and leant in further. I was in heaven - she was pressed so close we were almost touching, and all that separated me from those marvelous tits was her bikini and cover-up. I tried, really I tried. But I just couldn't stop myself from staring at her boobs now they were so close and at eye level.

She watched me thoughtfully for a moment, and then without a word she slipped off her cover-up and turned to face me – her magnificent boobs were now staring right back at me. That was more than I could stand - I leaned forwards to close that tiny gap, and very gently kissed her right at the top of her cleavage. I followed it with several more kisses, each a little firmer and planted more daringly on her boobs. Her hands come to rest gently on my shoulders, and I knew today was going to be one I would remember for the rest of my life!

I paused, and glanced up at her. Her eyes were shut, and her expression was somewhere between lust and love. Emboldened, I returned to the objects of my immediate desire, my kisses ranging from her throat to her collar bone, and finally centering on her breasts. I extended my tongue and slide it down the inner curve of her left breast until I hit her bikini, then over and back up the slope of the other. Also I reached out and gently rested my hands low on her waist, just grazing the top her gorgeous ass.

We stayed like that for several moments before she drew away very slightly, looked into my eyes and said: "I thought I was going to have to invent an excuse like 'would you rub lotion on my back?' or something." That smile again. "Delighted to be so wrong in this instance," she murmured.

I kept my eyes locked on hers as I started to slowly caress her hips, moving ever so slowly down until I hit the top of her bikini. Then I slid my thumbs under the flimsy fabric and very gently, working back and forth, I started to ease her bikini off her hips and down towards first her ass and finally her legs.

She closed her eyes and leaned in fully against me so that I could feel the hard tips of her erect nipples pressing against my face and smell the fresh clean scent of her shampoo. I eased the bikini all the way down towards her knees, gave it a hopeful push and, to my delight, it fell the rest of the way. Without releasing me from her caress she stepped out of it and kicked it away across the floor.

Starting just above the back of her knees I very slowly traced my hands up the curve of her thighs to her butt. Once there I started to softly knead each cheek, moving first up her butt, and then slowly down, all the while peppering her boobs with small kisses. I was absorbed by that for several minutes, but then I could no longer resist and I slipped my left hand down the crack of her ass and in between her legs from behind.

Sally continued to lean into me, breathing increasingly heavily. When my adventurous fingers first made contact with her wet and engorged lips she jerked slightly as if jolted by a small electric shock, and then she pulled me even more tightly into her. I moved my right hand to her belly, and then slowly down through her light and closely trimmed bush to her naked lips. , and then slid my fingers all the way into her.

Fantastic, I thrilled to myself, she's shaved to just a landing strip down there! I'm from the generation where that is still a rarity, but she was a lot younger and apparently preferred things that way. I just love the sensation of bare lips against my fingers and especially my tongue when I get to work down there.

I gently eased her back until her butt rested against the dining table, then slid off my chair and unfastened her bikini top to release her magnificent breasts. Her very tan body contrasted perfectly with the bright white of her boobs and belly, highlighting all of the areas that were my focus right now. I slid my tongue down to her left nipple, suckled on it for a few seconds, and then slowly sucked as much of her breast as I could into my mouth.

I had never in my life enjoyed boobs like these – it was almost a sin to call them "tits!" They were firm enough not to sag, but definitely jiggly, and they were crowned by pert and very erect nipples. I literally buried my face between them and wrapped them around my ears at one point. But mostly I licked, sucked, and generally manhandled them. My touch was still mostly very soft so as not to scare her off, but every now and then I'd bite down a little more firmly on her nips, or suck them all the way into my mouth. Each time seemed to be greeted by a squeak of delight on her part – I was longing to delve deeper into that little secret.

Sally still had her hands on my shoulders, and after several minutes of close attention to her boobs I was delighted by the gentlest hint of a push downwards against my shoulders. Naughty girl I though lasciviously, and nowhere close to as innocent as she lets everyone believe! I slid my tongue between her breasts and started my slippery descent to her pussy. As soon as she sensed where I was heading, I felt her lean back against the table and ease her legs further apart.

As I drew lower I was greeted by that consummate smell of woman, and a very nice compact little cunt just a hint of pouty lips. And wet – oh baby was she ever WET! I slipped my tongue very slowly down one side of her belly, right where it met her leg, and could feel her straining against me, willing my tongue into her pussy. Time to increase the tension a little, I thought, and slid my tongue right over her clitoral hood and back up the other side of her belly. Her frustration was palpable, and I now felt some gentle redirection from her hands, still for the most part resting on my shoulders!

I'm not the control freak type, but every now and then in a sexual situation it is really erotic to fully take control of a willing woman, and this was feeling like one of those times. It can really increase the sexual tension, and can be kicked up to any notch that she is comfortable with. Back down again with my tongue, and now definite downward pressure on my shoulders from Sally. I took at least part of the hint and slid it along the outside of her left lip – she quivered deliciously. Then aback long her right lip – now more like a shudder. Then I stuck my tongue as far out as I could and inserted it sharply into her slit, moving back and forth at first slowly, then with increasing speed and force.

All at once I stopped, drew back a little, and looked up at her past those glorious tits. Her eyes flew open and she looked at me, flustered.

"So, what are the limits for today?" I asked with a sly grin.

Clearly confused, and still wishing my tongue was back at work instead of troubling her with questions, she asked: "What do you mean by limits?"

I explained that this might well be our one and only day together, and we simply didn't have time for all of the usual trial and error that goes into the start of a relationship. I didn't want to guess at her tastes for fear of either scaring her off though too much aggression, or of missing opportunities as a results of excessive caution. "Are you my lover, my whore, or my slut today?" I asked, looking very directly into her eyes to gauge the response.

"What do you mean by 'slut'?" she asked, with a carefully managed look of shock on her face.

Perfect. That was the response I was hoping for! "What do you mean by slut?" I asked right back. I stood up and slipped off my swim shorts, being very careful as I eased them over my very engorged erection. Then I guided it gently between her legs. She followed every move with her eyes, and shifted her weight to press it more perfectly against her.

After a moment I reached back down and slid my erection back and forth a few times against the outside of her lips, then drew it up and between them until I was just at the opening of her pussy. Again she shifted weight to guide me in, and obediently I leant forward and entered her. Heaven! I slipped all the way in, and then looked straight into her eyes.

"Well, a slut does absolutely anything that I ask of her, and enjoys everything that I want to do to her or with her. For example I might make you dance a sexy striptease while I shoot it on video. Then pose for even more explicit photos – you know, real XXX stuff. Who knows," I said with an evil grin. "I might even decide to post all of that on one of those amateur website like Voyeurweb."

All this while I was still gently sliding in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed tightly, and she was grunting and sucking in each new breath. I leant in until we were once again pressed together from head to toe, and whispered in her left ear: "I might even restrain you, and maybe spank while you are helpless before I fuck you from behind."

The grip tightened at that. "Do you mean up my ass?" she asked.

"Do you like it that way?" I countered.

"I've always wanted to try it, but never quite dared," she said excitedly.

"Then today is your butt's cherry day," I whispered. "How about the rest of it – the spanking and stuff?"

"Anything," was all she said. "Absolutely anything. Today I am your slut, and I want you to do anything that you want. No limits, as you put it."

I almost came on the spot. By now I was thrusting into her so hard that the table was shifting, and she was hanging on for dear life. She must have been thinking through the implications of what she had just committed to, as she built rapidly to an orgasm and clung onto me for several moments until the tremors died away.

"I've never offered that to anyone before," she said when she had caught her breath.

"I'm honored," was the only possible reply. Now my mind was in overdrive as I thought through the possibilities, and planned my day.

First I asked her what else she might be interested in exploring. I reconfirmed striptease video – yes. Explicit photos – again yes. Tied up and spanked – a breathless yes, obviously there was something interesting to explore there! Anal – her yes was accompanied by her gripping so tightly that I could feel her heart beating through her tits as they were squished against my chest.

"What else?" I asked. "What do you secretly fantasize about when you touch yourself or have a session with your vibrator?"

We spent several minutes exploring all of the possibilities. When I asked how hard for the spanking, she said she'd try anything that did not leave a mark. Just her butt, or did that include boobs and maybe even crotch? Same response – WOW! How about exhibitionism? That stopped her dead in her tracks. She was the sort of woman that knew all the men in the room were staring at her body and wondering just what kind of a deal they'd be prepared to strike with the Devil to get a piece of her. Maybe this was something she had not thought about.

"Well, it's certainly the right time of year for that," she said after a moment. "What did you have in mind?"

Wrong again – apparently that too had occurred to her, and it was a go for today if I wanted it.

"And of course we mustn't forget the biggie," I said, again looking her straight in the eye.

"What do you mean? she asked.

"Well, if you are flashing a stranger I will almost certainly command you to go all the way – strip naked and let him fuck you. In fact let us both fuck you at the same time," I said.

That deer in the headlights look once again, but this time I was sure she'd faint.

I pulled her up off the table and playfully tapped her butt with my right hand. "Now I claim you as my slut and sex slave. You have agreed to do anything that I ask of you, no matter how crazy, right?"

She did not answer immediately, but pulled away from me enough for my erection to slip out from her tight pussy. Then she knelt down and slowly sucked me clean, stood back up, looked me directly in the eye and, gently but oh so clearly, said simply, "Yes."

Oh yes, she was ready!

------oooOOOooo------

Please leave a comment to guide me where you'd like to see the story go next.

BadTim69
BadTim69
10 Followers