Life's A Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Tracey come back to my place.
3.5k words
4.37
39.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our long day at the beach, Tracey and James came back to my house. I insisted they stay with me while they visited California so they could save the money they would have put towards lodging and use it to just have fun. I obviously had ulterior motives for wanting them to stay at my place: I was hoping for another chance to sample Tracey's wares. She was hot with a capital "H."

Being associated with the movie industry in California has many perks and I've taken advantage of them. I have hidden cameras set up throughout my large house, all of which I got "at cost." I saved a bundle! There are cameras in pretty much ever room of the house. I even have one set up behind a full-length two-way mirror in the changing room out by my pool. If anything goes on in my house, I can watch it and/or record it with my digital video system. It's similar to the movie "Sliver," which is where I got the idea from in the first place.

I have an ever-growing collection of video clips filled with disrobing women, women bathing, women having sex, you name it. I have captured footage of girlfriends, neighbors, starlets, sisters in-law, and whoever else stays at or visits my home, on digital video. I have footage, including some featuring Britney and Justin at a party I hosted a ways back, that would be worth a fortune to some tabloid or a buyer on eBay but all of my stuff is for private "use" only. I haven't told ANYONE about my setup so the risk of being discovered is slim.

When the three of us arrived at my house, which is in the hills, I showed James and Tracey to their room. They said they wanted to take showers and catch a little nap before heading out on the town later in the evening so I left them to themselves. I grabbed a drink and headed to the office I set up in my home. The computer in my office controls the entire set-up. I booted it up, got into the camera program, and picked the cameras I needed to see the bedroom and bathroom where Tracey and James were. In the split screen I saw Tracey was in the bathroom while James was the bedroom.

Tracey opened the glass door leading to the large shower in her bathroom and turned the water on. A couple mouse clicks and I had only the bathroom camera's shot on the screen and I was recording Tracey's actions. There are actually two cameras in the bathroom. One is behind the two-way vanity mirror in front of the sinks and the other one is aimed at the shower.

I watched as Tracey pulled her dress off and slipped out of her bathing suit. I could feel the erection in my trunks stir as I watched her large breasts sway as she stepped into the running shower. After cumming a couple times at the beach, I was a bit surprised I could get it up so easily but Mr. Happy was waking up with no problem. After Tracey let the shower run over her head and body she began soaping herself up. I watched as she built up a lather and ran her soapy hands over her wet, glistening mounds. Tracey continued, sliding her slick hands over her arms, between her legs, and down her ass as she washed herself.

Just then James came into view. He had taken his clothes off and stepped into the shower to join Tracey. Usually it takes a bit longer to get sex video footage when a couple stays at my place. With these two I was getting some right off the bat. James moved up behind Tracey and immediately moved his hands up to her soapy breasts. He groped her from behind as he kissed her neck. She turned her head in response and they kissed passionately while James stroked Tracey's slick tits.

Tracey's hand disappeared behind her body and I suspected she had reached down and was grabbing James' rod. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw her arm move in a motion that gave her actions away. As the two continued to kiss, James moved one of his hands down to Tracey's crotch and began rubbing her pussy as the other kept massaging Tracey's boob. Tracey then turned and dropped to her knees. The shower rained down on her head as she took James' clean, hard dick into her mouth.

James stood there enjoying Tracey's oral skills as he stood beneath the shower. Before long Tracey began stroking the shaft of James' cock as she sucked and he put his hands on her head. As I watched the scene before me I remembered how good Tracey's warm mouth felt wrapped around my cock earlier. I pushed the front of my trunks down, took out my erection, and I began stroking it. James began to slightly thrust his hips and fuck Tracey's mouth as she worked his tool. Before she could make him cum with her expert ministrations he had her stand up and turn around.

James bent Tracey over and she put her hands up on the tiled wall of the shower to brace herself. Since Tracey was a bit shorter than James, he crouched down a little and moved up behind her. He pressed his dick between Tracey's ass and slid it up and down, tit- fucking her crack. James repeatedly thrust his shaft up and down Tracey's butt, then he guided his cock downward with his hand. In one swift thrust he pushed inside Tracey's pussy.

I continued to stroke my throbbing cock as I watched the two of them on the monitor. I again surprised myself when I began to feel like I could actually cum again. God, this girl WAS like human Viagra. James began to drive his cock into Tracey's pussy as he grabbed onto her hips. Tracey's boobs jostled and swayed with each of James' thrusts as he fucked her forcefully. As James continued to ram inside Tracey he reached around and grabbed her tits.

I watched as James fucked Tracey for what seemed like an eternity and I couldn't hold out any longer. I pumped my load out onto my shirt and milked my rod of all it had to offer. I removed my shirt and cleaned myself off with it as I continued to watch the monitor. James was finally reaching his peak.

He thrust into Tracey a few more times then his body tensed and he thrust once again, staying there for a moment. It was obvious that he had just came inside his girlfriend. James tentatively pulled out slightly, then pushed back inside, shooting the remainder of his load inside Tracey's pussy. I could tell that I was going to get some good footage from these two while they were staying at my place. Maybe I'd get some of myself too.

Later that night, after we were all well rested and raring to go, the three of us went out on the town. I showed James and Tracey around and we hit a couple nightspots. A good time was had by all and we arrived back at my place very late, or very early depending on how you look at those kinds of things. Tracey and James said that since they were staying with me and not spending all that money on hotels they had decided to extend their vacation. They asked if it was okay if they stayed stay with me a few days longer than was planned and I said that it would be fine.

We all slept in the following morning, not getting up until the crack of noon. I was first to rise and I made a big breakfast for us. We took our time during the first part of the day, just lazily shuffling around and enjoying the morning. Tracey wanted to go out and do some shopping so later on the two of them headed out to cruise around in the beautiful SoCal weather.

After spending the afternoon exploring and spending, James and Tracey arrived back at the house carrying bags filled with clothes, CD's, and other stuff they felt obligated to buy. I told them I was taking them out later on, and since they had just blown a lot of money shopping, tonight it would be my treat. After running around all day they wanted to rest a little while and catch a shower but they were game for another night out.

After nightfall we headed out and had a nice dinner at one of my favorite trendy restaurants. I knew we'd see at least a couple of celebrities, there are always celebrities at this place, and that James and Tracey might enjoy that. We did wind up seeing Mark McGrath, the lead singer of the band Sugar Ray. I'd previously met him at a couple parties because I'm friends with a guy who has directed a couple of Sugar Ray's videos. James and Tracey got to meet Mark and thought he was a nice guy, which he is.

After dinner we went to a club where Shurman, one of my favorite bands, was playing. Although they haven't hit the big time they've got quite a following in the L.A. area so as usual the place was packed. Everyone I've ever turned on to Shurman and their brand of country/rock has wound up liking them. Tracey and James were no exception. I kept feeding them drinks all night but, since I was driving, I took it easy. We all had a great time as Shurman rocked and brought the house down.

After the show we stopped by a quiet little dive I know and had a nightcap. We wound down there, chatting as our ears rung slightly from the loud music, then headed home. I felt a little buzz but didn't feel impaired at all. Tracey and James, on the other hand, were slurring their words and feeling no pain. When we got home Tracey and James thanked me for taking them out and headed straight to their room. Seeing as how drunk they both were I figured they would be asleep in no time so I didn't bother going to my study and turning on the camera in their room.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge then went to my room to get out of my smoky clothes. After I was rid of my reeking garments I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I wasn't that tired yet and a nice long soak in the hot tub sounded like a good plan. Since I was the only one still up I figured I didn't need my bathing suit. I headed back to the kitchen, clad only in my towel, threw a couple more bottles of beer in a bucket of ice, and went out back to the jacuzzi.

After turning on the jacuzzi jets I dropped my towel and stepped down into the warm water. I didn't worry about any neighbors seeing me skinny-dipping because none of them have a view into my back yard. Besides that, I didn't have any of the outside lights on and a tall fence surrounds my backyard.

I sat back and let the bubbling water wash over me, from time to time taking a swig of beer. Only my head and shoulders were out of the water and I was getting very relaxed. After finishing the first beer I cracked another. A short time later I heard the back door open and close. I was facing away from the door so I didn't know who it was. "I hope that's James or Tracey," I joked, "or my house is being burglarized."

A little giggle came from behind and I knew it had to be Tracey, if not both of them. "You're safe, it's just me," said Tracey as she walked over to the side of the hot tub and into view. In the dim moonlight I could see she was wearing a thick cotton robe. "Couldn't sleep?" I asked. Tracey replied, "I tried to but James passed out as soon as he laid on the bed and has been snoring very loudly ever since. I went looking for you but you weren't in your bedroom. I heard the bubbling water jets from the kitchen and figured you must be out here."

Tracey continued, "I wanted to see if it was cool if I slept on the couch or in another room." "No problem," I replied, "as we say around here, mi casa es su casa." "Thanks. I also wanted to thank you for letting us stay here. It's a great place," said Tracey. "Again, no problem. I think James already thanked me a couple times. It's no problem at all." "Well I wanted to properly thank you myself."

With that Tracey untied the belt on her robe and pulled it back over her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. She wasn't wearing anything beneath the robe and the moonlight shone on her beautiful nude body. Without another word she stepped down into the jacuzzi. I put my beer up on the side of the tub as Tracey stood in front of me, straddling my legs.

She leaned down and her lips met mine. Our mouths opened, inviting each others tongue inside. My tongue entwined with hers as we kissed. We continued to kiss deeply as I moved my hands up to her large, swaying breasts. I kneaded her firm but fleshy orbs as my erection rose undetected under the water. I broke our kiss to suck on Tracey's mounds and moved my mouth to her nipple. Her flesh was slightly salty from her sweating while dancing at the hot club earlier. It tasted good.

I licked and sucked on one breast, then the other, coating them with my saliva. God she had great tits, topped with perfect nipples, just right for sucking. I reached up and pulled Tracey's hips towards me and she moved up onto the seat to sit on my lap. Not realizing that I too was naked, Tracey was surprised to find an obstacle in her way as she sat down.

"Ooh," she blurted out as she bumped into my erection, "I didn't expect that." "And I didn't expect all this," I responded. Tracey pinned my dick against my body with her crotch and began sliding her bald pussy along the length of my shaft. "I can stop if you want," she said with a devilish grin as she began to raise her hips off of me. "Don't you dare," I barked as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down onto my lap.

Tracey went back to running her pussy over my throbbing dick and I pushed against her with every pass. Her smooth, bare pussy felt great as it slid easily over my member. We began to kiss passionately again. I squeezed Tracey's ass as she rode me, kneading her cheeks as I guided her motions. On one of her passes I pushed her away from me slightly as she moved on her backstroke and pulled my hips back slightly. This gave me my hard-on the room it needed to move away from my body, up towards Tracey's slit.

When Tracey's hips moved back towards me I drove my cock up into her pussy. She let out a slight gasp of surprise as I unexpectedly entered her but she began grinding down on me, still moving in a similar motion, without missing a beat. Tracey reached over my shoulders and put her hands on the edge of the jacuzzi to brace herself as she impaled herself on my hard pole. I took my hands off Tracey's hips, letting her move at her own pace, and moved them back to her breasts.

Again I massaged and sucked on Tracey's luscious tits as they swayed in front of me. Tracey began to moan, "Oh Jeff, your cock feels so good inside me..." "That's it, Tracey," I responded as I thrust deep inside her, "ride it. Ride my hard cock. Fuck me." I wasn't sure how long I was gonna last at this rate. Her hot pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock that I knew I would cum fairly soon.

I moved my hands back to Tracey's hips and began shoving my dick up into her forcefully as I pulled her down onto it. I rammed it inside her pussy repeatedly before I felt my passion swell. "Tracey... I'm gonna cum," I announced as I thrust a few more times and tensed up with my coming orgasm. I pulled Tracey down onto my rod one last time and shot my wad deep inside her hot box, holding her there as my pulsing cock emptied all of its seed.

I had reached my climax but Tracey was still very worked up and badly in need of release. She looked at me, her beautiful blue eyes glazed over with passion, and implored, "Will you eat my pussy?" I guided her up to her feet and had her straddle me, standing on the seat I was sitting on. This put her wet slit up just above my face. I buried my face in her sex and lapped at her clit. I feverishly worked Tracey's pussy with my tongue as she moaned, "Oooohhhhhhh."

I reached up with one hand and began sliding two fingers inside Tracey's spread slit as the other hand held her ass from behind. I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy as I continued to eat her out. I brought her to the brink of orgasm with my mouth and fingers, then sent her over the edge. Tracey cried out, "Yes...yes...," loudly like Meg Ryan in 'When Harry Met Sally' as she came. I continued to work on her until she pulled away from me.

Just like back at the beach, once Tracey got going Tracey seemed like she couldn't get enough. She was still out of breath and panting from her orgasm as she had me move up onto the edge of the hot tub. She then dropped down and began reviving my flaccid member with a little mouth-to-cock resuscitation. Tracey's expert ministrations had my cock standing at attention in no time. She worked me with her mouth and hand as I watched her swallow my rod.

Tracey was getting me pretty worked up and, as good as her mouth felt, I wanted to fuck her again. I enjoyed her oral skills for a couple minutes more then switched places with her. I had Tracey get on her knees in the hot tub seat and I moved up behind her. I guided the head of my hard cock to her wet opening and rubbed it up and down her slit before plunging inside.

I then began rapidly thrusting my dick inside Tracey's box. "Yeah, fuck me Jeff, fuck me hard," she commanded as I rammed inside her all the way. My balls slapped against Tracey's hand as she rubbed her clit and we both became lost in animal lust. Water splashed up between us as I violently fucked her from behind. I gazed at Tracey's spread ass in front of me and brought my thumb to my mouth. After coating it with my saliva I ran my thumb over Tracey's asshole.

This seemed to get Tracey going even more so, taking my cue from her, I pushed my thumb inside. She began crying out, "Oh God, oh God," when I did that and appeared to be near another orgasm. I slid my thumb in and out of Tracey's ass as I kept fucking her hard and I tried to coax another orgasm out of her, saying, "That's it. You're so hot. Cum for me Tracey, I want you to cum." Tracey let out a low, guttural moan as her body shook and she came for the second time.

I could feel that I was reaching my peak as her orgasm appeared to be subsiding. I grabbed onto Tracey's hips and rammed inside her pussy a few more times as I felt my climax build. I shoved in one last time as I again shot my load. I could feel my juice squirt out, filling Tracey's pussy with another load of cum. I grabbed the base of my cock and milked the last of my cum out before slumping back down in the jacuzzi.

We both sat back in the hot tub and just listened to the bubbling water for a few moments before I broke the silence. I grabbed two bottles of beer from my ice bucket and opened them both. "I believe your rent is paid up," I joked as I handed a beer to Tracey. We both laughed and sat in the tub for a while. We then headed off to bed. I set Tracey up on the couch, her choice, and I went to my room and crashed.

As I was drifting off to sleep I thought to myself, "What a great night."