Life's a Gamble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have heard him coming because moments later he is there at your side. You feel his presence as he sits on the bed, you try to tell him of the presence of another but the gag enables you only to issue a muffled warning. He takes it for a sign of your pleasure and chuckles as he moves down and unties your ankles from the bedposts. Pulling them gently up he presses against you and slides in as you issue forth yet another muffled cry, this one of sheer pleasure.

As he presses closer and begins to move in and out, slowly at first, you feel as if you could swallow him whole. He fills you completely but you’re so wet, so far gone having given into the carnal pleasures that you’ve experience throughout the entire evening. His pace begins to quicken and you hear yourself behind the gag as you arch your back, a guttural moan escaping your lips as you begin your journey again through the ride that is your orgasm. He lifts you by your legs high, penetrating deeper and deeper as he continues relentlessly at that slow almost maddening pace.

His stamina is amazing, he seems to be able to go on forever but soon enough you hear his breathing becoming ragged, his pace increases and he begins to move in and out at you with an urgency like never before. Faster, faster and faster until with almost an animalistic roar he fills you with his seed. You feel his body convulse and yours matches him as for the final time as you reach your plateau and together you come as one. Both of you dancing together, savoring the moment and then it’s finally over.

You hear his breathing, almost panting, as he still towers above you. You feel him slide out and he tumbles to the bed beside you. Your body still tingling, your mind still racing from everything that has happened and then the blindfold lifts. Your eyes open wide as the concierge looms over you, a wicked smile spread across her face. You look quickly to your side and see him asleep, motionless on the bed. "He’s alright my dear, just a little something I put in his drink" and you see the glass on the nightstand beside him. She grabs your hair and pulls your face toward her. "Now, I want you to listen closely, alright?"

You’re eyes are still wide with fright and you can tell that brings her almost as much pleasure as you did earlier. "It’s quite simple, he can live or he can die, it’s up to you. You can continue with this type of assignment when I feel the opportunity arises or you can not. You may not say a word to him or anyone about our arrangement. As I said, it really is simple. If you do it, he lives. If not", and she shows you the knife she’s wielding. She reaches down with it and gently lifts your gag off, the cold blade making contact against your suddenly icy skin. "Well?"

"I’ll do it, please don’t hurt him…"

Her smile widens as she nods and then begins to caress your face and the tears that have begun to flow. "Just one more thing before I go" and she moves back between your legs and begins to partake of the feast there. You try so hard to not issue a sound but she is quite talented at what she does and you can not stifle the cry that comes forth as you come again. She makes her way forward, licking her lips in sheer ecstasy and then kisses you, his juices and yours mingling as one between her and you. Finally, she breaks the kiss off and before you can say a word the gag is back in place, the blindfold is put back over your eyes and whispering in your ear she says, "Until next time my dear" and she is gone. You lay there in the darkness, wondering what deal with the devil you’ve made and what you’ll say to him when he awakens...

12