Life's Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

"Bill are you enjoying yourself? I don't want you to tell me what you think I want to hear. I want you to tell me how you feel."

" Sheri, I am really loving this it's every thing I dreamed of you are the perfect mistress."

Bill is that how you really feel? I really want to know how you feel."

"Sheri I really am enjoying this. You know I love using my tongue on you. And I always want to use my mouth on your bottom. I didn't like that whip part at first, but after the third one it really felt good and when I came I thought I died and went to heaven."

"Well Bill I'm really enjoying myself too. I never knew being in charge would be such a turn on when you came down in those cloths my pussy started dripping and hasn't stopped yet when I whipped you the sense of power was over welling it was intoxicating. And when you put your tongue up my bottom, it was such a wonderful feeling I cussed myself for not letting you do it sooner. And whatever happens Monday that will not be the last time your tongue is going to do that. You can bet on that one"

During this talk Bill's cock had started to deflate. So I reached over and pushed my fingers under his bra and tweaked his left nipple and sure enough his cock sprang to attention as he groaned. "Does my slave like me playing with his nipples?" I asked giving his nipple another squeeze. Bill groaned again and said

"Yes mistress I like it very much."

I Straddled his legs with my own and moved his bra out of the way as I went to work on his nipples squeezing them and pinching them giving them little twists around making them stand at attention hard and red. Then I sucked one in my mouth and sucked hard on it and nip it with my teeth. All this time Bill groaned and grunted I knew he was enjoying it. Looked down at his cock as I sucked his nipple I could see his pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

I slid off his lap and knelt between his legs and careful taking his cock in my hand so he wouldn't go off before I put it in my mouth. I looked up at him and said, "If I suck your cock would you suck me off too"

"You know I would mistress I'll do anything for you"

I quickly put his cock in my mouth and flicked my tongue over the head which was all he needed he came with such force I thought it was going to blow out the back of my head. I had to swallow most of it. I wanted to give him all of it put with the head of his big cock in my mouth there wasn't all that much room for cum. I saved as much as I could. I climbed back up in to his lap took his head in my hands pressed my lips to his and let his cum pour in to his mouth. I put my hand on his neck and I could feel him swallow his cum down. This sent a thrill though my body it still does when he swallows cum.

" Now your turn" Bill said as we ended are kiss.

"Up stairs sweetheart where we can be more comfortable" I said knowing what I wanted him to suck on next was. I got off his lap and said "You go make us each a glass of wine and bring up the bottle in a bucket of ice." I knew it would take him awhile to get everything ready I just hoped it would be long enough. I ran upstairs picking up the penis gag, whip, and cuffs on the way. I grabbed my strap on and my cock from their draws. Quick put it on and attached the dildo to it. And started lighting candles Bill came in the room and put the ice bucket on his nightstand and poured two glasses. My back was to him with soft light of the candles I don't think he saw what I was wearing. As he got closer I said "Kneel slave " He went to his knees and held my glass in his hand. Over my shoulder I could see his cock wasn't fully erect yet but it was far from soft. Lighting the last candle I said

"Are you ready to do as your mistress orders you to do"

"Yes mistress your wish is my command "

"Then your mistress wishes for you to suck her off " I said

I heard a snicker coming from Bill as if this was all a joke. Then I turned around and I could see a smile on his face that faded when he saw what I had between my legs. His mouth fell open I could see his Adams apple bob up and down as I wrapped my fingers around it and give it a couple of jerks that's when I felt the little nub on the under side rub up against my clit for the first time and I thought that's a nice added bonus. I may get something out of this after all.

"What's the matter slave boy, Is there something wrong."

"Ah. No ah Mistress." I knew something as big as this cock was would scare some people hell the first time I saw Bill's it scared me. It looked so big. Sometimes it still amazes me I can get it all in my mouth. I walked over to Bill fondling my cock like they do in those porn movies. Till it was an inch or so from his mouth I could see sweat breaking out on his forehead. He just stared at it. Taking the wine glass I said "Are you ready to suck my cock slave boy"

"Its so big Mistress I don't know if I can do it"

"It's no bigger than yours and not near as fat And I can get it into my small mouth and down my throat you should be able to do the same. But at first take your time it does take some getting use to "

"Yes mistress I'll do my best"

"Kiss the tip. Now just take the head in your mouth and let your tongue run around the head "

Bill started to get into sucking it. His head started moving back and forth taking in a little more each time. When he was taking about five or six inches it must have started to hit his throat he started to gag a little I said

"Take it easy there you can't be as good a cock sucker as me the first time" He looked up at me for the first time which sent a thrill though me I could see why he liked it when I did the same to him I rubbed his cheek with my hand as he worked it in to his mouth.

I was getting bored after about ten minutes of this I pulled it out of his mouth and said "Did you enjoy that slave" I said taking an drink of wine then placing the glass on my dresser turning back to him he said

"Yes Mistress"

"Did you really enjoy it? Would you like to try a real one"?

"I don't know Mistress, but I will do what ever you tell me to do"

" Well we'll see what happens. For right now we can't get another man here maybe we could try some anal sex tomorrow " I knew where his mind went. He's been trying to let him in my ass for years and I just don't think that big cock of his would fit with out a lot of pain on my part.

"That would be wonderful Mistress. Its some thing I always wanted to try "

"Ok then its a date I'll Fuck your ass tomorrow" His mouth fell open with shock and as he started to say some thing I pushed the dildo back in his mouth

"Is there something you wanted to say"?

He looked up at me with a questioned look on his face. When he tried to pull back to take the dildo out of his mouth I put both one hand on each ear and pulled his face closer to me pushing more of the dildo into his mouth. I started to pump my hips just a little I wouldn't force him to deep throat me but I wanted him to know I didn't want to hear what he wanted to say. Bill then put one of his hands between my legs and started pumping one of his fingers in and out of my pussy. With him doing this and the nub hitting my clit and the sight of him sucking the dildo strapped to my waist was getting my juices flowing. Bill then added another finger to my pussy my hips started moving faster and I could see Bill was having a little trouble because I kept hitting his throat I said

"Bill relax your throat and you should be able to swallow it"

Bill must have done as I said because the next thing I saw was Bills lips at the bottom of the dildo he had taken the whole thing in. There was a look of surprise on his face. Then Bill put a third finger in me and that sent me over the top.

" FUCK I'm cumming Bill fuck me with those fingers and suck my cock slave boy "

Bill did as he was told his mouth was flying up and down the dildo and his fingers where flying in and out of my pussy, the nub was banging on my clit. My body shook and jerked as my cunt juice poured out of me and down my legs and Bill's arm. Every time bill's mouth would hit bottom on the dildo the nub on the strap on would hit my clit another wave of orgasmic pleasure would pass though me. When I couldn't take any more I pulled Bill's mouth off the dildo and stepped to sit down on the bed to recover my senses I looked over at Bill he was breathing hard and his cock was dripping pre-cum like a leaky facet.

After I was able to breathe more normal and so was Bill I said, "Bill fetch me my wine and since you where so good you can have one too."

Bill got to his feet with some difficulty being on his knees for so long. He took my glass from the dresser and refilled it and then poured one for himself and came over to me. I patted the bed next to me and told him to sit down. Taking the glass from him I said

"Now what were you going to say"

"Well I was going to say I thought you were talking about me doing you not you doing me "

"You know I could never let you do that. It wouldn't be right. A slave fucking his Mistress in the ass. Could you think of anything more absurd?"

" No Mistress I guess not " Bill said with a dejected look on his face. I felt sorry for him. He has been wanting to do me anally for such along time maybe some day after all I did like his tongue up there.

Looking over at the clock I saw it was nine thirty. I was a little hungry and I wanted something sweet. So I asked Bill "Do we have any ice cream"

"I don't know I'll go look" Bill stood still unsteady in his heels.

"You can take off the heels now Bill" I said. After removing them he ran down stairs. He came back in a couple of minutes and said.

"No we're all out sorry Mistress"

"Would you be a dear and run to the store and get some?"

"Sure Mistress just let me change and I'll go"

"You don't need to change just put on your running shoes and pants and a jacket."

"I couldn't do that what if some one saw what I'm wearing."

"Who's going to see what's under your cloths"

I knew I was breaking our rule about nothing outside the house. If he refused to go I wouldn't force him to go, but I did want to see how far I could push him. To my surprise and delight Bill turned to his closet and pull out a pair of loose fitting kakis and a light jacket zipping it up almost to the neck he put on his running shoes and turning to me he asked

"What kind would my Mistress like?"

"I don't know surprise me," I said if he asked my name I couldn't have told him I so shocked he was doing it. Bill Then walked out the bedroom door I could hear him going down the stairs and out the front door. I jumped up to look out the window and saw him getting in to his car and drive off. He was really going to do it.

While I was waiting for my daring slave husband to return I took off my strap on belt and detached the dildo looking it over it did look like a real cock. I was soft yet firm put the color was not right too much pink it needed to be darker. I put it to my lips and sucked into my mouth. The tasted was strange and I could smell the latex working it into my mouth like I was giving it a blow job it was kind of weird there was no warmth to it like a real one compared to Bill's it was smaller. I started to wonder what it would fell like in my pussy I never used one before. I slipped between my legs and put it to my nether lips and slowly eased it in to me it did feel kind of nice not as nice as Bill's but if I didn't have bill's I could get use to using one of these but it was definitely not the same as the real thing. I then moved the head of it down to my rear hole and poked at it some with the tip since it was wet from my pussy I pushed it in to my ass hole just a little. It felt a little strange but not all that bad so I pushed a little more the head was starting to open my hole I felt some pressure then I felt some pain not a lot, but it definitely hurt. I pull the dildo from my ass hole and reached into the draw of my nightstand for the lube Brenda sold me. I spread some on the head of the dildo and then reaching back spread some on and in my butt hole working it in as much as I could now that did fell good. Using more lube I worked two fingers in to my hole and worked in and out for a while. Then taking the dildo I placed it at entrance again and slowly worked it in to it. It was going in a lot easier than before, but there was still a little pain there but at this point I was determined to at least get the head in. So pushed a little more. The pain increased but still tolerable then I felt the head pop in as stars flashed before my eyes and the pain seemed to be everywhere. I stopped all movement and waited it was almost like when I lost my virginity back in high school to that jerk on the football team but he didn't stop pushing.

The pain soon started to evaporate so I pushed it in a little, more pain but not near as bad. After that pain subsided I started to pump it in and out a little just to see how it felt.It did feel good so I pumped in some more till I was taking about half of it. My butt was getting use to it and it really started to feel good when I heard Bill's car pull up out side. I eased it out of me and went to the bathroom to clean the lube from my ass hole and to clean the dildo. I didn't want Bill to know what I was doing. I wanted to surprise him on Monday. Because I made up my mind that no matter what happens after this week end Monday I was giving my asshole to Bill. After all he didn't get my vaginal virginity the leased I could give him for being such a wonderful husband was my anal virginity.

Bill walked in the bedroom with dish of vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge sauce whipped cream and a cherry. I don't eat many deserts but this is my all time favorite and Bill knows it. I had Bill take off his outer cloths and I said

"I can't believe you went for this dressed like you where."

"I thought about it. And you where right, no one knew what I had on under my cloths. It was exciting being dressed like this and being out among other people and they not knowing."

" You really didn't mind doing it being dressed like this?"

"No what ever my Mistress wishes I will make every effort to perform."

"You could have refused you know it was outside the house?"

"Yes I know but it wasn't like you where going to have me wear a dress or some thing"

"MMM that could be interesting," I said teasingly. He just gave me a look I couldn't tell if it was fear or anticipation. My hand was cold from holding the holding the bowl of ice cream. Placing the spoon in the bowl I took my warm hand and pulled Bill's panties down so they hooked under his balls and then switching the bowl to the other hand I placed my cold hand on Bill's cock. Bill sucked in a breath of air as I worked up and down his dick saying. "You don't mind warming up my hand do you Bill "

"No Mistress glad to be of service" he said though clenched teeth. I could see the strain in his face but I could see his cock was hard as a rock. So he must be getting some enjoy meant out of it. I handed the bowl to Bill and leaned over taking Bill's cock in my mouth I took it all the way to the back. God his cock was hot and the coldness of my mouth caused him to tense up. I ran my mouth up and down it till my mouth warmed up again. I then took my mouth off his cock looked at him and said "More ice cream please" He scooped some with the spoon and feed it to me then another scoop and then I when back down on his cock till the coldness was gone then I pulled off running my hand up and down his cock while he feed me more Ice cream. Just as I was going down on again I said. "Don't cum till I tell you," That was something I learned from the femdom I talked too online

"Yes Mistress." He said with a worried look on his face

"I mean it Bill I don't won't to have to use the whip again. And it might not be so pleasant after you cum." I said and you could see the determined look in his eyes. I had him feed me another spoon full to make sure my mouth was cold and went down on him again sucking his cock till mouth was warm again. I kept this up till all the ice cream was gone. After my mouth was warmed back up I looked up at Bill and said "You may cum now" and just as my mouth covered the tip again he came. I kept the tip of his penis in my mouth and worked my hand up and down his shaft as he pumped eight good loads of hot delicious cum into my mouth and I saved everyone in my mouth not losing or having to swallow a drop. I then straddled his lap keeping his cock between my pussy and his body with my pussy lips surrounding his cock to try and keep it hard. I then but my hand under his bra and taking a nipple in each hand I pulled him to me placing my mouth on his I let his cum drain into his mouth. We kissed his tongue searching my mouth for more cum and my tongue in his trying to get some back. My fingers were playing with his nipples and my pussy was rocking up and down trying to keep his cock hard. But I was fighting a losing battle. His cock was slowly losing the blood that kept it hard for the last several hours. Letting go of his nipples and pulling away from his mouth I looked down between my legs. Giving it a salute I said "Farwell old friend" Which got roaring laugh out of Bill. He fell back on the bed and I laid down on top of him.

We laid in each others arms for a while till my legs started to cramp from being spread out and though I'm tiny only five three and ninety five pounds I was getting a little heave on Bill. I rolled off of Bill and looked at the clock and see it was about one in the morning I said to Bill

"Did I fall asleep or are we having that much fun that time is just flying by"

" Yes we are having a lot of fun and you did fall asleep but only for about twenty minutes or so"

"I'm sorry Bill why didn't you wake me or at lease roll me over"

"I wouldn't think of waking you and you felt to good laying on top of me to move you "

"Well I don't know about you but I need a shower and since he's out of service for the time being" I said as I lifted Bill's lifeless cock up and hefted it then I said "I might as well take one now would You care to join me"

" I would be honored to assist my Mistress in bathing her gorgeous body" See what I mean girls this guy's a dream come true wouldn't you do any thing he wants just to keep him. After stripping off our cloths we went to the bathroom I debated whether to use the large tub or the shower I chose the shower seeing the tub would take too long to fill. It's a very large tub Bill and I can fit in it quite comfortable in fact there's room for three. Bill started the shower. After it was good and warm we both got in. Bill took the soap puff and started to do my back which felt wonderful then he had me turn around and washed my front paying a lot of attention to my 36c breasts then he washed my hair giving me a good scalp scrub. Then he god down in his knees washed my belly and my smooth pussy.

"I worried you may not like it smooth like that, I guess I was wrong." I said

"I love it shaved, you always kept it short. I never dreamed you would take it all off. But I do love it this way. I hope you never let it grow back."

"Well if we decide to continue this lifestyle you can keep it hair free for me" I said

"Even if we don't it would be my honor to do this small chore for you " I patted his head and he moved it in to kiss my mound.

I then took the shampoo and washed his head since it was so easy to do where he was then he turned me around and started washing my back and legs. He then started working on my butt soaping the cheeks. Then going between them and soaping up my bunghole. I placed my hands on the shower wall and spread my legs to give him better access. He work one soapy finger in my hole, then two I looked over my shoulder he had a look of surprise in his face he never put more then one finger in me before, then again he never had his tongue up there before tonight either. I wasn't stretched, as much as that dildo had me earlier either and it was feeling pretty good. Remembering what his tongue felt like earlier I pull his head closer to my butt hoping he would take the hint. He did he pulled his finger from my asshole and spread my cheeks apart and started licking my bunghole. He knew I wanted it so he really went to town on it. His tongue slipped up in side my hole, I never even tried to close it. The reflex was gone I could feel his teeth grazing the outside surface.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers