Life's Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"God that's feels so good Bill fuck me with your tongue baby. God it's in so deep." I pushed my ass back spreading my legs even more. He then slid two of his fingers into my pussy and one was on my clit as his tongue kept up a steady in and out beat on my asshole. I felt so dirty and sluty letting him do this to me but it also felt so good I couldn't stop him or myself. It was too sinful to wonderful for words. Then I climaxed my orgasm tore through my body shaking me into a quivering mass of jelly. My legs had no strength left in them if I wasn't sitting on Bill's face I would have fallen to the floor. My cum pored from me as water beat down on me from the showerhead. As Bills tongue continued to slide in and out of my rectum.

Finally my legs collapsed my arms gave way as my chest slide down the shower wall disengaging my ass from Bill's mouth. I laid in a heap on the shower floor to catch my breath as Bill panted next to me. I knew, as did Bill I was done for the night. Bill was also done seeing that he hadn't gained much firmness. Bill reached up to shut off the shower. Got me to my feet. Took a towel and started drying me then him self off. He then pick me up, carried me to bed. Where I immediately feel fast asleep.

Sunday

Waking up Sunday morning I knew it was already later than I normally sleep even for a Sunday. My legs hurt. But I felt wonderful. I looked over to where Bill slept but he wasn't there I turned to look at the clock. I can't believe I slept to ten o'clock. Then I saw the breakfast tray and the note sitting on the nightstand. Taking the note it read

Dear Mistress Please excuse this slaves from being present When you awoke. I had a golf date with my boss that I couldn't break. I hope this small token will keep your anger at bay

Love your adoring Slave Bill

Looking around the room I could see that Bill must have cleaned up. The wine bottle and bucket where gone as well as the glasses and the ice cream bowl my red outfit and Bill's things were neatly folded and placed on the lounge chair. Going into the bathroom I could see Bill had cleaned up in there as well. There was some benefit to Bill's servitude. I took a quick shower then put on a tee shirt and when down to the kitchen with my breakfast tray. Looking around I could see that Bill had cleaned up here as well. It's very unusual for Bill to clean up. Not that he's a slob he's just use to me doing it for him.

Having nothing to do I took my fruit and a fresh cup of coffee I when in to the den and turned on the computer going to the chat room I was in yesterday. I was in there about ten minutes when the person I talked to yesterday showed up and asked me what happened yesterday. I gave her and every one else all the details of our evening's festivities. Every one was so helpful with suggestions on what I should do next and how I should act. Some of the suggestions pretty good, others where too gross and humiliating to even consider.

At noon I called Brenda shop to see if she was open today I didn't think she would be seeing it was Sunday. I got a pleasant surprise and a little tingle down below when Brenda answered the phone

"Bonne's bouquet may I help you "

"Brenda this is Sheri, I was in your store yesterday and I was wondering if you were open today "

"Oh yes Sheri I remember you. Yes we're open today until five o'clock is there any thing I can get you or would you rather come in."

"I would rather come in and look around if that's ok." I said

"You come in anytime I'm open sweetheart."

" I'll be over as soon as I get dressed."

"Don't get dressed on my account Love. I'm sure I'd like you just the way you are."

Thinking to myself. I bet you would like it. As I looked down at my bare pussy peeking out from under my tee shirt. Then I said, "I think I better get dressed first. This is a conservative neighborhood."

"What ever you think best sweetheart"

"I'll see you shortly Brenda" I said as I hung up the phone

Running up stairs I thru on bra and panties a button down top and shorts. Made up my face and comb my hair. Put on white sox's and my running shoes. I took my purse and when down stairs just as Bill came in the door. I walked up too Bill wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him hard and long so hard and long both of us were out of breath when we were done.

"What's that for Sher" He asked

" It's because you made me breakfast and cleaned up. Before you left this morning. And because I love you so much."

"Your welcome for the breakfast and all. And I love you too. Are you just getting home or are you on the way out?" He asked still holding me in his arms

"I was going to the store for a few things I'll be back shortly. Is there anything you need while I'm out?"

"I could use some underwear if you're going to that kind of store, but otherwise no"

"Ok I'll be back later," I said as I kissed him again and walked out the door.

As I walked in to Brenda's I wondered why she called it Bonne's boutique. Walking in the back entrance I meet a women that wasn't there the day before. "Hi" I said "Is Brenda here"

"Yes. You must be Sheri? This way please" She said in sultry yet deep voice. She took me to the front of the store. Brenda came over to me and kissed me on my lips and said

"I see you did get dressed. I'll be right with you. Look around and see if there's any thing that interests you while I finish up with another customer." As She walked away I heard from behind me

"Sheri, Sheri Macon is that you?" Turning around I saw Jenny Marson. Who lives on the same street as me and belongs to the same country club as Bill and I and her husband Jim and Bill play golf together once and a while. I thought to myself what is she going to think seeing me in here. I knew every one in the club would know what Bill and I where doing as if it was written all over my face. My face must have turned red as a beet I could feel the heat on my ears then Jenny said

"Oh don't be embarrassed, sweetie I'll not tell any one your here." As she put her arm around me and lead me over to the counter. On it was about six pair of satin panties two camisoles and an 8-inch fake cock like the one I purchased yesterday a butt plug and a leather paddle.

"See what I'm buying, sweetie. And I'm not embarrassed about it so don't you be. We all have our own tastes."

"You stop teasing that poor girl Jenny or I'll not sell you anything."

"Oh please don't do that. I'll be good I promise." Said Jenny and you could see she meant it too. Then to me she said. "You don't want to get Brenda mad at you. This is the only shop in town that caters to women of, shall I say different tastes."

Jenny still hadn't removed her arm from me it had moved down to my waist and was getting closer to my bottom. Stepping away from her just slightly. She removed her hand from my back and lifted a pair of panties and said

"Aren't these adorable Sheri"?

I looked at the panties she was holding. They were too big for her. She had a body like a cheerleader tight and compact She stood just a little taller than I did and her breasts were perky things they stood high on her chest even without a bra, which she hardly ever wore

"Yes they are, but there too big for you" This made Jenny giggle then she said

"No sweetie there for Jim I never wear panties. Jim wears them for me." She looked me right in the eye daring me to say something derogatory about them or about Jim. I rubbed my hand over the crotch just about where Jim's balls would be and said.

"I bet he looks lovely in them." I knew I said the right thing because a smile came to her lips that lit up her whole face. It was a smile that said that I passed some sort of test. And I would never regret taking it. Looking into her eyes I could see moisture in them as if she was about to cry. I then knew that Jenny just bared her darkest secrets to me and I accepted her as a friend and a confidant. And she was grateful for that acceptance. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she leaned in and kissed me on the mouth and I kissed her back. I then felt her tongue touch my lips. I let my tongue touch her's back but not letting her's into my mouth. And I pulled back away as I caressed her cheek with my hand. It was a tender moment for both of us.

"You can ring me out Brenda. I have to be going." Jenny said to Brenda and turning to me she said "we need to get together soon." I could see she was leaving up to me if we would and how soon. Not wanting to push me into baring my soul to her. I needed to talk to Bill first, but I didn't want Jenny to leave with out some sort of commitment.

"How about drinks and dinner, just the two of us on Tuesday, say six o'clock at Fathom's then to Rick's for dinner." They where close to where I work and to where Jenny's office is.

"That would be super we can let the boy's fend for themselves." Looking at her wristwatch she said. "I really have to be going Jim's mother is coming for dinner and she hates it when dinner's past Five o'clock. If she knew what Jim and I do she'd cut him out of the will and leave it to her cat's." She told me this so I wouldn't let it slip out what I knew. Jim's mother belongs to the same club. Not that Jim needed his mothers money he made fortune on his own at being a lawyer and playing the stock market.

"Bill's a lawyer too isn't he?" She asked, "Is he a partner yet?"

"Yes he is but it takes someone to die to make partner in his firm and it's better if you're the one who kill the partner." I said and we both laughed at the lawyer joke, we all know them.

"I really do have to go. I'll see you at Fathom's at six on Tuesday."

"It's a date." I said half jokingly, but Jenny looked as if she was going to say some thing, but she just shrugged her shoulders and turned to kiss me. This time her tongue did go in my mouth just a little and as she was withdrawing it my lips closed around it sucking it like a little dick. Pulling away from me she touched my cheek with her hand and said

"I really have to go." More to convince her self then me. And then she was gone. I kept staring at the back door where she left from just like me. Thinking to myself "Your life has sure changed in the last forty-eight hours. If she had kissed me like that three days ago I would accused her of being a lesbian and let everyone, I knew, know what she had done now all I was thinking was I hope she does it again.

"It looks like you made a new friend," Brenda said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"We have been friends for sometime, but now I think we'll be closer then that."

"I would say so, especially if you two keep kissing like that." Brenda said bring a blush to my face.

"You saw that did you?" I said while I tried to relax my face.

"You get embarrassed over the silliest things Sheri, but you're the sweetest thing I ever met." Brenda said "Now what can I get for you. Since I doubt you came here to get some loving from this old bag of bones. There she goes again Bonnie." She said to the other lady dusting off the toys behind the counter. As another blush was coming to my cheeks.

"So your Bonnie as in Bonne's boutique" I said

" Yes we bought it so he could get a better selection then hey give at most of the other stores we've been to." Did she say he and him I looked carefully at Bonnie And Brenda said

"Sheri meet my husband Ben also known as Bonnie." I looked at bonnie I couldn't tell he was a man. So I said

"You're pulling my leg she's no man"

"Bonnie prove to Sheri you a man." Bonnie reached down and lifted the hem of her dress. There it was all wrapped in satin and lace, a male cock about five inches of soft tissue the only proof the Bonnie was a Ben

"I would never have guessed." I said as I stared at his cock I saw it start to swell.

"Bonnie acted like a lady and stop that swelling. You know I don't like seeing that hard when you're dressed like that."

"Yes Mistress." Bonnie said he cast his eyes to the floor and his penis slowly shrunk down to facet state.

"Now that's control." I said in admiration of Brenda's control over him.

"Yes it took a lot of training. Didn't it dear"

"Yes Mistress it did. And I thank you for your patience Mistress."

"Your welcome my Dear. Now Sheri what can I get for you?" Brenda asked looking at me as I looked back at her.

"I need some thing feminine for my husband to wear instead of the bra." I said

"He didn't like it I take?" Brenda asked.

"I really didn't ask him if he did or didn't. It's just to hard to get at his nipples with the bra and falsies in the way."

"Spoken like a true dommie," She said then she asked, "How about a camisole like Jenny got. They feel real nice against the skin, yours and his?"

"That would be good give me three of them."

"Ok any thing else"

"Yes satin panties six pair a couple of matching garter belts stockings six pair of them as well."

"I take it that you have decided to stay in this lifestyle then?"

"I pretty sure we will but if nothing else we can play at it once in a while. And he did asked me to get him underwear today." I said with a giggle "He didn't say what kind."

"That will teach him to be more pacific when he request something." Brenda then asked, "Is there some thing else you would like?"

"Do you have a nice skirt and blouse for him nothing to short."

Brenda took me over to the lingerie and we picked out the panties and camisoles then to the garter belts and stockings. Then we picked out a pleated skirt and a silk button down blouse and a pair of pumps to match. Bonnie was running the item back to the counter and boxing them up. As Brenda was totaling them up Bonnie said

"If I may suggest a wig if he doesn't have long hair and a pair of clip on earrings."

I thought about that but only for a second then said. "Good Idea what do you have?"

They showed me several in different lengths and colors I picked a dark red one that would go down just passed his shoulders. Brenda totaled up my sale. Then Bonnie took my purchase out to my car as I said good-bye to Brenda. She said

"I'm sorry about Jenny. She came in after you called. I didn't think you would get here so soon."

"That's ok I'm glad I did run in to her. I always like her she a really sweet girl. And I really haven't had a close girl friend since college."

"I'm glad it work out for the best."

"Me too" I said as I reached up to kiss Brenda on the lips and as her tongue touched my lips I let it slide into my mouth I closed my lips around it and suck on it as my tongue licked at it. My first real French kiss from a woman it was different then kissing a man. It was gentler almost sweeter. I'm not sure if it was the naughtiness of kissing a women or she was that good at it. But I had to stop to catch my breath. I rested my head on her breast as she held me in her arms. After a short while she said.

"You've come a long way baby."

"Yes I sure have." I said as I wonder how far I was willing to go.

I looked at my watch I said, "I have to go." We said our good bys I dashed out to the car. I noticed a piece of paper on the windshield of my car at first I thought it was a ticket. As I looked at it I saw it was a note from Jenny it said

"I really enjoyed seeing you today and I'm looking forward to see you on Tuesday. Love Jenny P.S. Don't feel pressured to come if you really don't feel comfortable with it "

Looking back this was my first love note from a woman. I jumped in the car and sped home. As I pulled in the driveway Bill came out. He looked a little upset. I jumped out of the car and said.

"I'm sorry I late Bill time just got away from me."

"It's ok I was just worried you might have been in an accident"

"No .I met Jenny Marson and we talked for awhile and we made dinner plans for Tuesday. If that's ok with you?"

"Yea that's perfect with me I'm going to have dinner with Jim Marson on Tuesday, he said to talk over business. I don't know what business we have. But I figured I'd go and see what he wants. As long as it was ok with you. Sheri why is your lipstick all smudged? Please tell me you weren't kissing some guy."

"Bill you are the love of my life. I have kissed no other man in the ten years that we have been together. Except my father. But I did kiss a woman I don't know why I did but I did if that bothers you I'll never do it again. But be truth full with me."

Bill pulled me into his arms and kissed me. He hugged me so tight I could barely breath. When he finally released me I feel against his chest. He then said

"When this all started I was afraid I would lose you." I put my hand over his mouth stopping him from saying any more then I said "Bill help me bring in the packages from the trunk and we'll talk inside. Ok?"

He nodded his head I released my hold on him. Bill took all the packages into the house. While I held the door. He carried them up to the bedroom. I went to the kitchen. It was spotless. The dishes from this morning where gone the floor had been mopped, the table had fresh flowers. Where he got them from on a Sunday I don't know. Bill walked up behind me wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck. I touched him on his cheek and said

"You've been busy, where did you get the flowers?"

"The same place I got dinner for this evening." He said with a little pride in his voice

"Dinner! You got dinner too. Your becoming a regular Suzie homemaker aren't you." This caused him to blush something I don't normally see in on him.

"I picked it up on my way home to surprise you.

"Well I am surprised, pleasantly so." Taking him by the hand I said "Let's sit at the table and talk."

"You seem happy about this weekend. Are you really happy with what were doing or is this just part of a game?" I asked after we sat down across from each other at the kitchen table.

"I really like what's been going on, being your servant and all but I'm afraid I'll lose you because you'll see me as less a man." He said looking down at the tabletop.

"Bill look at me," I said causing him to look up into my eyes "Bill I love you not because you have a big cock or because you're a great lover. Or because your a great provider, or because your a he man. I love you because you worry about how I feel. I love you because you're sensitive to me. After we where married a year or two. I got together with my sorority sisters for a reunion do you remember that?" He nodded "Of the ten of us five were married and two were divorced. We had been together for almost four years by then. The two divorces ones where married less than a year and a half by the time they got divorced and the other four married girls where either cheating on there husbands or where being cheated on. And the three that were never married couldn't find a man worth marrying. So I knew that I found and married a perfect man. On the way home from that reunion I made a pledge to my self that I would do any thing to keep you. I do mean any thing." I looked at him across the table to try and judge his reaction to my little confession. Bill just stared at me I could see he was trying to come up with something to say. So I continued on "You see Bill I don't want another husband. I want you to be my husband."

"So you wouldn't want to have sex with another man even if I said it was ok?" He asked

"Bill I want this to be a truthful discussion. I want everything on the table. If your asking me if I ever wondered what sex would be like with this man or that man I would have to say yes I have. But I wouldn't do it if it meant hurting you. I'm happy with our sex life together it's good. The last three day's it's been fantastic at least it has for me. I'm not sure how you feel about it."

" I'm very happy with our sex life its always been good. And a better partner I couldn't ask for. And the way you've got into this domination. Its everything I hoped for. Where do we go from here? And How far do we take it."

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers