Life's Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"I'm not sure. I could be happy if we didn't take this any farther. But I get really turned on thinking of making you suck a real cock and I would like to try some lesbian sex. But like I said if you say no, then its no I never bring it up again." I said then waited for him to say something, anything. Bill was deep in thought. Finally he said

"I would like to continue this for as long as we are both into it. Once either of us becomes bored or has had enough they must tell the other. Agreed?" I nodded my head yes." As far as having sex with others I think we need to tell the other about it first before it happens. And yes I would like to at least try sex with another guy and I think you should at least try it with another woman. As far as you having sex with another man I would rather be there when it happen."

I got out of my seat and walked around the table and sat on his lap I could feel his cock was hard. I kissed him hard on the mouth and slid my tongue in as far as I could. We battled tongues for a few minutes till We where both out of breathe. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he ran his hands up and down my back. Then I said, "You see what I mean you're the best husband a girl could have."

"If you keep telling me that I started to believe it."

"Then you'll get a big head then I'll have to whip you down to size." I said as I changed positions on his lap. Now sitting with my legs astride his and my crotch rubbing his. "Tell me slave boy is that hard on because of me, or is it because your thinking about sucking a real hard cock that can pump hot cum into your mouth, or are you thinking about me eating my first wet pussy?

"Yes!" Was all he said and we both laughed because we both knew it was true.

Looking up at the clock see it was almost five I asked. "What were you planning on for dinner?"

"I got some cold cuts and a few salads from the store I thought we could have cold plates nothing fancy." He said with a hopeful look in his eyes

"That sounds perfect, but first I want to try something it will only take an hour and you must promise to do exactly as I say and if you don't like it I never ask you to do it again."

"For you I'll try anything once." He said

Getting off his lap and taking his hand I lead him toward the stairs and into the bedroom. Once in there I started pulling off his cloths and told him to go take a shower. Meanwhile I stripped off my cloths and followed him in to the bathroom grapping the hair removal cream on the way to the shower I step in as Bill was washing off his cock which was pretty hard by now. Putting the cream on the shelf I took the wash puff from him and started washing his back. After I wash him all over and he me, I turned off the shower and said

"Its time to remove your leg hair. And this little bit on your chest." Bill's not a very hairy guy thank god. He looked at me with a doubtful look but nodded his head. I took the cream and rubbed it all over his legs and chest. Then I wash my hand and grabbed his cock. I knew we had to wait for the cream to work so what better way to wait than sucking on Bill's nice hard fat cock. Going to my knees I placed the head in my mouth worked my tongue around the head. I played with the V shaped thing under the head, which earned me a moan from Bill. Then I slide my mouth down the shaft slowly working more and more into my mouth till it reached the back of my mouth then I moved my head up and down his shaft and I pumped my hand on what was not in my mouth. I reached between my legs with my other hand and got my fingers nice and slick with my juices and then put my slick hand between Bill's ass cheeks and rubbed his anus with my slick fingers till it was nice and wet I then dipped my fingers in my pussy again to get more juice then back to Bill's ass I placed my finger at the entrance to Bill's asshole and pushed it inside. Bill let a groan so load I thought I was hurting him. I pulled my finger out till he said.

"No baby put it back in please fuck me with your finger, pump it in me."

I put my finger back in Bill's hole and started pumping it in an out. His cock got really hard in my mouth. I started working it down my throat. Bill kept moaning and saying thing like

"That's it fuck my ass baby slide that finger."

I worked another finger in his hole, which pumped more pre-cum in my mouth. I kept sucking more and more cock into my throat. I then grappled his balls with my free hand and squeezed just slightly and shoved a third finger up Bill's ass and sucked his cock all the way to the root. As my nose rested in his pubic skin I swallowed twice which sent Bill over the top his first three blasts went straight to my stomach. I pulled my head back to let him shoot in my mouth. He shot five more times in my mouth as my fingers continued to pump in and out of his asshole.

When Bill's cock finally stopped shooting. Cum was dripping from my mouth and down my breasts. I pulled my fingers from his ass and which cause Bill's cock to jump. I pulled his soften cock from my mouth and looked up at Bill my mouth still fill with his cum. He lifted me to him and hugs me as his lips closed on mine. His pushed his tongue into my mouth to suck his cum from it, which I gladly gave to him.

When we stopped kissing I looked down at my breast and said, "I think you missed some" Bill licks my breast clean and started on a nipple when I stopped him saying

"We better get that hair remover off you before it burns the skin" I reached over and turned on the shower and helped him rinse off.

We stepped out of the shower and dried off then I applied moisturizer to Bill's legs then his back and chest. Then I told him to shave as close as possible while I went to bedroom to get things ready Laying cloths out for Bill from the boxes. I was just finishing up when Bill came in I handed him a garter belt then a pair of stocking which he put on without batting an eye. Then the panties, and his white bra and falsies I then handed him the blouse, which he did haste, to take but did after a moment and then the skirt. After he was all dressed except the shoes and wig I sat him at my makeup table. And studied his face. I turned him away from the mirror and started to make him up.

I plucked a few of his eyebrows to which he said "Remember I have to go to the office tomorrow "

"I know dear I just getting a few, they won't look like girls brows." I then covered his face with moisturizer and foundation and a little rouge, and then put on eyeliner and mascara. Then lip-gloss. I then stepped back to see my handy work.

"Not bad. You really have cute lips for a guy." I said

"Let me see!" Bill said a little excited

"No not yet. I have two more things to put on you. First close your eyes"

He closed them then I took out the wig and placed it on his head and the brushed it out. Then I took the pair of clip on earrings and said "These will hurt a little but you'll get use to them." I placed them on his ears the took a strand of pearls and laced them around his neck. Looking Bill over. I thought not bad for a guy. I placed the three-inch pumps on his feet. Then stood him up and placed him in front of our full-length mirror and said

"Are you ready to meet Glenda?"

Bill look worried "Who's Glenda."

"Open you eyes and see."

Bill open his eyes and his mouth fell open on its own he just stared till I said

"What's the matter Glenda don't you like it."

"No. I mean yes you did a wonderful job I didn't think I would look this good."

"Why did you pick Glenda?" He asked "Because silly you middle name is Glen. I thought it would be easier. Is that ok with you?" He nodded his head. "Why don't you go down and get dinner on while I get dressed?" I said

Bill walked to the door and out to the stairs I could hear him going down the stairs with his heels still on. I hope he doesn't fall I couldn't get him out of that outfit to take him to the hospital. Now that would be embarrassing. I held my breath till he made it to the bottom of the stair then I started getting dressed I put on my Black cincher I bought yesterday and hose and panties to match. Then black mid thigh length leather skirt and a very red silk blouse. I did my make up and hair and then I slid on my red five-inch as Bill calls them fuck me pumps with the stiletto heel. They are not very comfortable but Bill loves them.

I when down stairs Bill was finishing up setting the table look at me and said

"Hot dam you are one foxy lady."

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself." I said

Bill just blushed at that and held out my seat for me. Bill was going to take his normal seat at the other end of the table when I said. "Here sit next to me'' we started to eat. That's when I noticed Bill's hands "Glenda we really should have done your nails next time you come out to play we'll make sure they get done." Bill looked down at his hands and said

"Guess your right they do look rather masculine. I thought about that when I was setting the table." Bill was using his manly voice so I said

"Is there something wrong with you voice sweetie, it sounds so harsh like maybe it was sore or something?" He tried to use a falsetto voice, which sounded even worse so I said.

"Just talk in a whisper and a little higher"

We talked about things we seen on TV or online and his voice was getting better and he was getting more conferrable with being dressed like he was. I dropped my fork when I went to pick it up I looked toward Bill under the table I could see up his skirt to his crotch. Sitting back up I said

"Darling you really should sit like a lady I could see every thing you own." Glenda adjusted herself and we finished dinner.

I helped him with the clean up and the loading of the dishwasher. I turned to him and took him in my arms and kissed him I ran my hands down to his bottom and gave them a good squeeze. I could feel bill's hard cock press against my belly. I said to him

"Glenda you make me so hot I can't wait to get you in to bed." as I gave his ass another hard squeeze and ran my finger up and down his ass crack. I could feel Bill tremble slightly. Then arm in arm we walked upstairs to our bedroom. Once in the bedroom I removed Glenda blouse and her bra. Then I had her but on the matching camisole. Then I slipped off my blouse and skirt. Then I had Bill lay down on the bed. I then turned to my dresser. I took of my panties off and put on my strap on then attached the dildo. I laid down next to him and started kissing him, shoving my tongue in to his mouth and playing with his tongue. I took Bill's hand and placed it on the dildo so he could rub it like a real cock. At the same time I started to pinch his nipples to get them erect. I planted kisses all over his face and licked his ears and down his throat. I pulled his camisole up above his chest. So I could get at his nipples. I licked all over his chest then his nipples. I bit down on his left nipple then sucked it as hard as I kept getting encouraging moans from him I sucked some more while I pinched and squeezed his other nipple the I work on the other one much the same. Then I moved down to his belly and licked and kissed it all over and poked my tongue into his belly button. Moving my mouth down to his cock I said.

"My, my Glenda you do have a really big clit."

I took his cock in my hand. I could see he was very excited. Precum was pouring out of the slit. I licked up the pre cum and swirled my tongue around the head. Bill gave a grunt and the head of his penis flared out. I knew I had to stop or he would cum and I didn't want that to happen till my dildo was up his ass. I move down to his balls and licked them. I sucked one into my mouth and sucked and pulled it away from his body then I did same to the other one. I slipped his panties off and raised his legs and licked between his balls and his asshole. I had Bill hold up his legs and looked for the first time at his asshole. It didn't look all that bad as I thought it would. I wetted two of my fingers in my pussy and touched his asshole with one of them you could see it close up tight almost like an eye would shut. I started to run circles around it with my finger getting it slick with my juices. I could see that Bill had relaxed some, as the hole wasn't as tight as it was before. I rewetted my fingers and pushed one of my fingers in his hole. Bill's cock jumped and he grunted as I sawed my finger in and out of his hole as more precum poured out of his cock.

"Do you like my finger in your pussy Glenda does it feel good?" I asked

"Oh yes I like it in there." Bill answered

I pushed another one in and finger fucked him for a few minutes. Then I pulled my fingers out and moving my head closer to his asshole. I reached out with my tongue and gave it a swipe. It tasted like my pussy there was musky smell, which was arousing to the senses. I licked some more. Then I concentrated on the hole trying to get it in side. Rolling my tongue up into a tube I pushed it in. Bill's bud open letting me push my tongue in and out like my fingers were doing before. Bill was panting and moaning I looked between his legs his cock was red and pre-cum was dribbling out of it. I knew He wouldn't last much longer. I reached up to the night stand and getting the tube of lube I squirted some on his asshole and worked it into his hole with three of my fingers and then some on to my dildo getting it nice and slick I said to Bill.

"Don't you cum till I say you can do you understand me."

"Yes but please hurry," He said I could see by the strain in his face he was trying to hold back.

I placed my cock at his opening and pushed it in just slightly the tip expanded his hole open. As I pushed some more I rubbed Bill's belly and said

"Try to relax Glenda it will go in easier if you relax"

I pushed some more and the head of my cock was at its widest point. Bill grimiest and moaned but not in pleaser. I pushed in a little more and the head popped in. Bill grunted hard and in pain

"Are you ok baby should I take it out." I asked my concern showing in my voice

"No!! It hurts but not bad. Just wait a minute for me to get use to it." He said

I waited about a minute then I pushed in some more and Bill grunted but not like before more pleaser this time than pain so I feed in a little more and then pulled out. I remember the first time Bill put his big cock into me it was uncomfortable at first. So he would push it in and out in short strokes till it became comfortable then he would but in more. Then he would go in deeper on each in stroke till I could take his whole length. I did the same to Bill just pumping that little bit it in then adding more till I had all of it in his butt hole.

"There it is baby. You got all I'm going to give you. How does it feel?" I asked as I kept pumping it in and out of him

"It's wonderful I never felt any thing like it before." He said

"Do you want me to stop and pull out?" I asked teasingly

"No please don't. Keep fucking me, fuck me harder." He said in his girl voice

And fuck him I did. I pounded my rubber cock into him like he fucks me. I put my hands on his raised legs for leverage. I felt a sense of power pounding his ass like this. I guess that's why guys like to fuck so much. As I pumped my cock into him the little nub on the strap on would rub against my clit. Bill then asked

"Can I feel your tits?" I nodded my head not wanting to break my concentration on this wonderful feeling I was having of fucking my husband the way he fuck me so often. I felt Bill's hands on my tits as he started to fondle them his fingers moved to my nipples. The where erect and sensitive my body shook with the first signs of orgasm. The pounding my clit was getting from the nub on my strap on was sending shock waves though out my body. I said to Bill.

""Do you want to cum Glenda?"

"Oh yes please let me cum I can barely hold it back." He said in his girl voice

"Will you do what I ask when I ask like a good girl?"

"Yes anything you ask," he said

"Will you let me fuck you again?"

"Yes anytime you wish."

"Then cum My sweet sweet girl. Show me how much you like being fucked."

I barely got the words out of my mouth when Bill came. And boy did he cum. His first wave came when I was on the in stroke as his cock was pressed between us and pointed toward his face and the jet of cum landed on his nose. The next one came when I was pulling back and it hit my right breast then another on my left. When he climaxed on my command it triggered my orgasm as well. Sending shock waves to my very being. I felted it from my ass hole to my nipples and straight to my brain. I had some really strong orgasms in the last few days but this was the strongest ever I almost passed out. I fell on to Bill with my cock shoved all the way up his ass. My body continued to shake as Bill cock pumped out more cum between us. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the blissful feeling my body was giving me. Bill wrapped his arms around me.

"That was wonderful Glenda. I never felt such intense feeling in all my life. I hope it was as wonderful for you." I said

"It was better than I imagined it to be you were perfect."

I looked up at Bill and on his nose was a big wad of cum. Taking my finger I pushed it into Bill's mouth. I could feel the rest of his load spreading between us. And I knew I could get him to lick the rest off me but what we really need was another shower. I gave Bill's left nipple another suck tasting his cum on it was cold. I prefer it at least warm, hot is better. Then I pushed my self back onto my knees and pull my dildo out of his ass and said

"Come on Glenda we need a shower."

"Yea your right. But it was nice laying there with you in side me."

"Yea that's why I don't like it when you pull out right away."

In to the shower we went again this time no funny business. We just washed off our make up and the drying cum from our bodies. Then we headed back to the bedroom I gave Bill a new pair of panties and a camisole to sleep in and I put on a satin nightly. We got into bed and I curled up to Bill and fell fast asleep.

If you liked this story. And would like to read the rest of the story let me know.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers