Life's Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Changes continue.
3.5k words
3.23
22.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
460 Followers

If you haven't read chapter one, please read first.

Please enjoy and vote.

***

Hello my name is Donnie Baker, after reaching our agreement with Kurt, I've put my Daughter to bed in her crib, My sexy blonde wife Lisa is at the end of the hall probably sucking on the biggest cock we've ever seen.

How can I be this calm about it? Well really I'm not so calm, my tummy is churning and my head is light knowing what has happened and what is going on in Kurt's bedroom at this very moment.

I didn't have much choice, once he stretched my wife's pretty pussy with that big door knobbed cock of his, Lisa was hooked. My wife even threatened me with divorce and child support and not seeing my baby girl if I didn't go along.

Well here I am, just put our baby to bed and I'm headed to Kurt's room to go along as they asked me, no this isn't what I want or my plan of a happy marriage with Lisa and a house full of kids, then I ask myself as I am walking down this hall and hearing my wife scream with passion for Kurt to fuck her harder, why is my little dick so damn hard.

I have no idea, just can't help it.

Standing at the door with my little penis poking out the front of my new pink panties, watching my wife on top riding that horse cock like a true cowgirl I cant help but smile as I think of how sexy her ass looks while watching her from behind and that huge cock stretching her as she raises till that fat doorknob head is almost out then she slams back down and buries all ten inches of that cock into her cervix.

Kurt was looking directly at me as he spoke. "Come over here baby and put Lisa's nightie on and kneel at the side of our bed and watch me fuck your wife like you never could."

As I strolled over to Kurt's bed, I realized I put a little feminine swing in my hips. I picked up my wife's nightie and pulled it over my head and down my body, I love the feel of my sexy panties but the feel this nightie made me feel so tender.

As I lowered myself down on my knees beside the bed, Kurt rolls Lisa on her back and he asks me. "Sweetheart, take my cock in your hand and put me inside your beautiful wife."

My little dick lurched as I reached over and put my hands on his massive cock, it felt so huge and heavy, how did someone carry that around all day long, I bet one like that would give me a back ache.

I aimed the head of his cock at her sweet pussy and tugged him to let him know I had him lined up, Kurt slowly pushes that door knob inside my wife and she moans out loudly and looks me in the eyes and says. "Thank you honey."

I don't know why but I left my hand on his cock until my fingers were in contact with those big nuts hanging loosely below him, I moved my hand behind his ass as he started his thrusting inside her. I had to hold his hairy sack in my hand as he fucked my wife, pulling my hand away I bring it to my nose and sniff their combined juices and lick them off my fingers.

I sat on my knees and was amazed, no wonder my wife loves this magnificent cock, I looked at the alarm clock on his night stand and Kurt has been fucking my wife hard for more than 45 minutes bringing Lisa to several orgasms.

My wife is screaming out his name during her next hard orgasm and I hear Kurt grunting and flexing his ass muscles, knowing I will get a good close up look at Lisa's cunt filled full of Kurt's nasty gooey baby batter.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as Kurt pulled his cock out of my wife and rolled over beside her, his cock was covered in their juices mainly his white gooey cum, my wife's pussy was loaded with that treasure, she had his cum matted in her bush and running out her lips and down her ass crack.

Kurt looks at me and says. "Ok my pretty little cuck, it's time to clean up."

From the foot of his bed I slowly crawl up between my wife's long tired legs getting ready to clean her cream pie when Kurt puts his fingers in my long hair and pulls me toward his messy but still hard and erect cock.

"Damn Donnie you are one sexy little crossdressing cuckold, clean me off first."

It wasn't very hard for him to pull me between his thighs, I never resisted at all, somewhere inside myself, I knew that's what I was made for.

I started cleaning him around his hairy balls, he was a mess, I've never seen so much cum. then licking and cleaning around his thick veiny shaft I think I'm enjoying this it's very sexy.

I look at that big cock head covered with their cum and notice some still seeping out, I look Kurt in his eyes and keep eye contact as I lick around the head and when I finally get that big piece of meat inside my mouth I feel him shoot one last rope of cum in my mouth.

My little cock was so hard and without touching it, I shot a rope of cum inside my panties just after I heard these words from Kurt.

"Lisa I think my new girlfriend here likes our cum, I bet she will be a good little cocksucker."

I felt another sudden shot of cum hit the back of my mouth and moaned when I heard my wife say. "Yes Kurt our little princess is liking this agreement very much. She's going to be such a good little sissy."

After cleaning Kurt's cock for a few more minutes, mainly just enjoying the texture and taste of him, I feasted on Lisa's swollen cum filled pussy, it was actually delicious, I couldn't believe how much cum Kurt deposited inside my wife but I was happy to suck out every last baby seed he left, they both laughed as I belched when I got off the bed.

Kurt was tired and he suggested to Lisa it was my turn to get fucked now and to take me to our room while he napped.

Inside our room Lisa asked me to leave my nightie on, as hard as it would have been any other time to get hard this soon, today was special.

Laying on the bed Lisa asked me to roll over on my tummy. as I rolled over she slapped the handcuffs on me and fastened them to our bed.

Lisa seen my look of fear and said. "Don't worry Darling, lets be a little kinky", I smiled as she started pulling my wet cum stained panties off.

She went into our bathroom and when she came back out, my fear reappeared.

My wife was sporting a strap on with about a 7 inch mid thick flesh like cock in it, "Lisa, I thought I was going to fuck you, I don't think this is good."

"Oh Donnie, don't be a little cry baby, I said I was going to fuck you and I am, so be a nice little sissy and take this cock, I know you're going to enjoy it."

To be honest, It hurt like a motherfucker, even though my wife used lube, it felt like I had a pole up my ass, it was very uncomfortable, my little dick shriveled up and I was crying.

I don't know when but I heard a deep moan and it wasn't until the next moan that I realized it was coming from my lips. I was laying face down and wearing a nightie and I was moaning loudly as my wife was fucking me, I was pumping my ass back into her motions.

My little dick was hard again and dripping pre cum, and I was moaning as my wife was hard dicking me, and it felt great, I couldn't believe this wonderful feeling, I was about to cum without ever touching myself again and I could feel my orgasm building with every stroke of my wife's strap on.

"OH baby I'm cumming." was all I could say, I shot three long ropes of cum, I've never cum that hard before, one thing I was sure of, I was going to be using one of my wife's dildos from now on.

After taking the cuffs of me, Lisa went to the bathroom to clean up her toys, I laid in bed completely spent, as she came into the room I noticed she changed into a different night gown, "Donnie, I'm not sleeping in all your cum puddle, I'm going to sleep with Kurt, you can sleep in here if you don't want to come along and watch some more." then she winked at me.

It took a little while but I got up and showered and put on one of Lisa's new nighties, a pale yellow one, I brushed my hair and even put of her light pink lip gloss, I don't mind saying what I saw in the mirror was a shocker.

I walked sexily to Kurt's bedroom, "Hey guy's, can I sleep with you, my beds a mess."

Evidently they had just got finished with a good fuck, as Kurt threw the covers back I seen his slippery cum coated cock and My wife's sloppy fresh fucked pussy.

Kurt just said. "Yes sweetie, you have great timing, we both need cleaned."

I went straight to Lisa's messy cunt, cleaning her with gusto and sucking up every drop, besides, I was saving the best for last, I cleaned and sucked Kurt's cock until I fell asleep.

For the next two weeks we went on with Kurt fucking Lisa and me being the fluffer or clean up sissy, oh I enjoyed my part very much, Lisa had started teaching me to put on make up and walk and talk more feminine and I was enjoying it.

Then one evening Lisa told me I would have to take care of the house the next week, because she had to go to a week long seminar and Kurt couldn't go because he had a few home closings that week.

I told her it wasn't a problem that I took care of the house ever day, Lisa just said yes but don't forget our agreement with Kurt.

I had no idea what she was talking about.

That Monday morning Lisa went to the airport and caught her flight, and I cleaned house and made a wonderful dinner, Kurt came home and surprised me by pulling me into his arms and giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Kurt told me to put the baby to bed and put something comfortable on while he showered and asked if I'd make him a drink, said he had a wonderful day with a sale.

As Kurt was showering I put on a nightie and make up, I had shaved my whole body this morning, I had dinner on the table and was at the bar making Kurt's scotch on the rocks when I felt him slip up behind me and wrap his arms around me.

I felt his hard cock against my bottom as he kissed the back of my neck, my little pecker instantly got hard, I turned around and handed Kurt his drink and he surprised me again with another kiss, this kiss was longer an open mouthed kiss with him giving me tongue.

Here this hunk of man was standing in front of me wearing only a small house coat and he was so close I could feel that hard beautiful cock against my tiny thing.

We had a fast dinner, I knew he wanted something, but I wasn't sure I was wanting that, I loved sucking him clean, but all this without Lisa, I don't know.

When I finished the dishes, Kurt was in the living room.

"Donnie come sit with me for a spell, I want to talk to you."

I started to sit in the chair across from him but he patted the spot next to him, I slowly got up and started to sit next to him but he grabbed around my waist and sat me on his lap and his big hard cock wedged between my ass cheeks only separated by my panties and this nightie.

"Donnie, I need you baby girl."

"Kurt, I can't do that, Lisa isn't here all I do is clean you guys up."

"Tonight you are Donna, not Donnie."

"Kurt I don't think I want to do that." Deep down I knew I wanted him and I wanted him to want me.

"Donna, Remember our agreement, I get to fuck someone every night, if not pack and move on."

I didn't know what to say, I remember Lisa telling me I had to take care of the house and told me to remember our agreement, I thought hard about it, then simply knew what had to be done another one of those life's changes.

Sitting on Kurt's lap, I could feel his big cock throbbing, I turned more towards him and wrapped my arms around Kurt's neck, leaning into him, I gave him a kiss that would knock his socks off, of course he wasn't wearing socks, but he did have on a house coat I was going to have off him very soon.

That kiss made my little pecker start throbbing, I thought I might cum.

I slipped off his lap and between his legs, opening his house coat and raking my fingers through his chest hair kissing his neck and chest all the way down, with my head in his lap and his hard cock against the side of my face, I reached over and kissed his six pack belly, Looking down at such a wonderful sight, I wanted to gobble up that huge knob, but something about his balls had my attention.

I can't help but love sucking on his ball sack, I don't know why but that's where I started.

I slowly and lovingly worked my way up the shaft of his huge cock and as I got to the knob at the end of that glory stick, I looked him in the eyes as I licked around the head and under the ridge, still looking into his eyes I started slowly started my journey down that beautiful cock, with all the love in my heart, I gave him every inch of my mouth and throat, good thing I've been practicing with Lisa's toys.

It must have been ten minutes before his cock started swelling and leaking cum, giving me plenty of warning I wanted to do something even Lisa hasn't done, I wanted to not spill a drop.

No matter how ready I thought I was, when Kurt exploded into my mouth, it was a sudden flood of salty gooey cum but I swallowed every drop and cleaned him up with my tired tongue and lips, I lightly and lovingly kissed the inside of his thighs, kissing my way up to his solid tummy and kissing his hairy chest, Kurt grabs my chin pulling me into another long steamy kiss. When Kurt shot that load into my mouth, I came in my panties.

"Kurt, I'm going to change into something sexy and tke care of the baby and I will see you in the bedroom lover."

"Ok Donnie, hurry up princess."

After feeding and changing Jessica I put her to bed and left to Kurt's bed, thinking to myself, I wish Lisa had bought some bigger toys to get ready for the horse cock I was going to be taking shortly.

Laying in bed with the man of my wife and my dreams, we are facing each other passionately kissing.

My hands are wrapped around his fat cock rubbing lube all over his gland, Kurt has a finger in my ass pushing lube inside, I bite his neck as he pushes the second finger in me and works it in and out.

I look into those beautiful manly eyes and think of all the sexy things I've done in life, I know the best ever is laying here stroking and feeling this magnificent cock in my hands and knowing I am going to have it inside me making love to me and yes fucking me silly very soon.

Just as Kurt puts his third large lubed finger in my ass, I wrap one arm around his neck and I give him the most passionate kiss I have ever given, of course I kept one hand on that lovely cock of his.

With one last kiss, Kurt rolls me over on my tummy and stuffs a pillow under my hips, nervously I feel him climbing behind me and lining up.

"Please go slow Kurt, I'm not used to your size."

"I will take it easy baby girl."

Kurt calling me his baby girl made my heart flutter. the feel of that massive cock head pressing into me had me whining like a little sissy. It was hurting, then he put more lube on the head of his cock and pushed harder, the knob slipping just past the tight ring of my boi pussy and it felt like he was ripping me apart.

I lost my breath and nearly passed out, Kissing my back and neck telling me it will be better soon and holding my hand Kurt slipped a few inches inside me. I let out a hard groan and flinched but Kurt reached around me and held me to him.

Kurt gave me a few minutes to get used to him and was nibbling the back of my neck and whispering sweet things in my ear as he slammed the rest of his cock deep inside me, again I lost my breath and felt ripped wide apart, stars were everywhere.

After a few minutes he started his motions in and out only a inch or so at a time, but it still hurt like hell, when the pain stopped I can't say, all the sudden the pain stopped and it was numb, then the tingling started, next thing I knew I was pushing back into his thrust and he was stroking all ten inches inside me.

Kurt fucked my ass from behind for about twenty minutes before he stopped and turned me over, I was embarrassed because I had cum twice and I was a mess, Kurt just laughed and kissed me and told me he loved making me cum and now it was my time to make him cum.

Laying on my back I had the beautiful view of the man that was making love to me so well, just as Kurt started sliding his glorious cock back in me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down for a kiss, Funny, I never liked to kiss this much before now.

Now we were making slow love and it was fantastic, I came another three times, then my man started to pound my ass harder, I just wrapped my legs around him and dug my heels into his solid manly ass pulling him as deep into my love as he could get.

I could feel that huge door knob head swelling inside me and pushing deep into my gut when all the sudden Kurt blasted off in me, every shot he put in me I put one between us.

Laying in bed resting with my man, I felt so happy, funny how some changes alter your life in such a wonderful way.

Kurt's laying on his back and my head is on his chest, I lean up and give him a kiss, then working my way down his chest with kisses again. knowing this is a trip my lips are going to take many more times, I lick the head of that cock and think, does this thing ever go down, I hope it doesn't tonight.

I suck on that big tool for a few minutes and stop and look at him, then I hear a feminine voice saying. "I love you Kurt."

I was the only feminine one here, it must have been my voice I heard.

A long slow blow job and a few more fucks that night and I knew.

I knew the next week with Lisa gone was going to be the best days of my life.

I knew what my wife told me about taking care of the house.

I knew I was going to love pleasing and taking care of this man, my man.

Life's changes, yes I still have my wife, but I think there is only one man of the house, I hope Lisa and I can share and keep him satisfied, Kurt has both of his girls.

eagle166
eagle166
460 Followers