Life's Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

I held her body close to me as her breathing slowed. I ran my hand thru her silky blond hair as I admired her half naked body. She was gorgeous woman. Her breast where firm and stood hi on her chest. Her tummy was flat. There was a gold ring in her navel with a tiny cross at the bottom. The symbol for women. Her legs where long and very lean. Her toes and finger nails where well manicured and painted she was a goddess. I could see why Jim loved her so. She whimpered every time my fingers still in her moved. I pulled them from her. She moaned a protest. As I pulled them from her shorts I could see they where covered with her cum. I razed them to my mouth. She looked up at me as I put all three in my mouth. She tasted tangy yet sweet the smell was intoxicating. She rose up and kissed me tasted her own cum on my lips and said.

"For your first time that was fantastic. I wish we had got together sooner." Then kissed me again.

"She sure was. Wasn't she Bill?" I heard from behind me. I turned to see Bill and Jim standing by the door. Both with big smiles on their faces and hardons in their pants.

"She sure was. That was the most erotic thing I ever seen." Bill said as he walked over to me and bent over and kissed my lips. I'm sure he could taste her as well. Bill never really looked at Jenny's half naked body sitting next to me. So I pointed out Jenny's navel ring.

"Look Bill see what Jenny has."

"Oh yea. I've seen those before in pictures from the net. I always thought you would look good with one"

"You never told me." Then I said to Jenny. "Did it hurt?"

"Some but not as much as the butterfly."

"What butterfly." Bill and I asked at the same time. Jenny raised her hip and pulled down her shorts to her knees. Right on the pubic area just above her slit was a butterfly, it covered the entire area. Then she said

"Now that hurt. Jim has one just like it. Show them Jim." Jim unbuckled his belt and undid his pants and let them fall to floor. He stood there in a pair of pink French cut panties and stocking and garters. He pulled down his panties exposing his impressive hard on just above his hard on was the same butterfly Jenny wore. "Jim asked me to get one when we were down in Key West. I told him I would if he would, he agreed." I looked at Bill and said.

"That does it our next vacation where going to Key West. Obviously where missing some thing."

"You can go with us to the Fantasy festival. It's wild down there. We can all stay at the condo."

"Y'all have a condo down there?" I asked

"No we have a condo down there it belongs to the firm and as partner you now own half " Bill and I where awe struck. And we showed it. "Jim did you forget to mention the condo"

"Yea I did. He only took the offer this morning give me a break. The firm owns several others. One in Barbados and one in the Bahamas. I'll give you a list on Monday or asked any other secretaries they know them all. They've been to most of them."

"You mean you let the secretaries use them to." I asked

"Sure they just have to get there. If we don't use them no one else will. My employees are my main concern if I take care of then they'll take care of me."

"When you ask Pamela and if she turns you down tell her I'm having her committed. Hell I become you secretary. I said to Bill but got a laugh from every one. Then I said. "Bill what did we ever do to deserve this." Jim answered

"You are good people. But mostly its because Bill is a good honest lawyer that works hard for his clients. And he cares about people."

I notice that neither Jenny nor Jim bother to cover up after exposing themselves. So I said "Being naked in front of us doesn't bother you two." Jenny answered.

"Not in the least and I hope you will feel comfortable being naked with us. I notice that you like my butterfly would you like to give it a kiss. Bill can kiss Jim's since he hasn't taken his eye off it." Bill blushed at being caught.

I leaned over and kissed Jenny's butterfly and then I ran my tongue around it. I then let it slide into the split between her legs. "Oh baby don't start that unless you're going to finish it." She said as she raised her hips to my mouth. I raised my mouth from her pussy and said

"I'd love to but I have to go to work in the morning. And it's already past eleven." Jenny slid her hand up my skirt right to my mound and said

"Play hooky with me and we can go shopping all day."

"I can't I got a board meeting first thing then a staff meeting right after, But I could be free right after lunch."

"Good first we'll have lunch and then shopping. How about you Bill going to kiss the butterfly?"

Bill when over to Jim and got down on his knees with his hand moved Jims cock to the side and planted a kiss on Jim's butterfly then with his tongue licked it all over and slid his tongue up the side of Jim's shaft. Then popped the head into his mouth. I couldn't see it all but I could see Jim's face and he definitely was pleased. Bill stayed there for a short time then go up. Turned to me and said. "Ready to go?"

"Yea as soon as I pick my jaw up off the floor" we said our goodbyes and walked back to our house. On the way I asked, "Bill are you mad about that Glenda comment. I really am sorry it just popped out."

"No it was going to come out sooner or later. If fact I was thinking of a way to tell them. Then you open the door for me. How did you feel when I sucked his cock before we left? I wanted you to see me do it with out doing too much or going too far. I need to know that you're all right with me being a cocksucker. I thought what you did with Jenny was very erotic and I what you to see what I would be doing."

Bill was very nervous telling me this he was looking for my blessing and I had to let him know not only was I ok with it I was turned on by it. And I wanted to see him go all the way. I turned Bill to look at me and said.

"Bill I want to see you suck Jim's cock I want to see you suck him deep and I want to see you swallow his cum I want to see him squirt cum on your face like the do in the movies we watch. I love seeing you in dresses and lingerie. But most of all I want you to be happy. I want your life to full and I don't want you to have any regrets.

"You are one special lady."

"Some lady did you hear the word I just used. Foul mouth slut is more like it."

"To me you are a wonderful wife and a lady beyond compare. What can I do for you to show my appreciation?"

"You can take me up stairs and fuck my brains out."

"Your wish is my command" He took me up and did just that.

The next morning I rode to work with Jenny. At noon I told Ginger I was taking off the rest of the day. I met Jenny outside my office building. And we drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"I called Jim and told him that we were going to Atlanta. He was going to tell Bill that we would most likely be late to night. They were going to have dinner at the club. I know a few stores up there that will have just what we're looking for. Where you as surprised as I was when Bill sucked Jim's cock last night."

"Oh yea I was. I never thought he would do it that fast. I'm glad he did. I was really turned on by it. I think Bill was too. Did he rock my boat last night."

"You sure rock mine too." Jenny said as she ran her over my breast. Then she said, "You know what we need? We need to get out of these suits and into some thing more comfortable." She then pulled into a Target parking at the curb said. "You stay with the car and I get us something to wear." She was back in a flash. Taking off her jacket she drove off and said. "Here some shorts and tees and some tennies go head a change." Just as she hit the highway I asked where. "Right where you are silly no one can see in, the windows are blacked out." she was right I could barely see out so none could see in. I took off my jacket and shirt and threw them in the back then went to put on the tee shirt.

"Take off your bra you don't need it" She said

"I've always wear a bra; ever since I developed breast."

"Then today will be a first. Take it off." What the hell, off came the bra? "Oh nice ones and look they stand straight up. Ok now the skirt." I could see where this was leading I was going to be naked before I was going to get dress. Off came the skirt and my hose and garters the panties too. I was completely naked. Jenny ran her hand over my body and I let her. In fact I welcomed it. She had a genital touch. She squeezed my nipples to hardness then she ran her fingers down to my pussy that was starting to leak. She stuck her fingers in my hole and got them wet and then put them to her mouth and licked them clean. She did this several times. I leaned my head back and let her have her way with me. After about ten minutes of this she said.

"I hate to say this but you need to get dress so I can change." I dressed quickly not because I wanted to but I could see that we were getting close to Atlanta. Jenny then pulled over on the side of the road and we switch places. Once back on the road she quickly striped down I let my hand do the roving this time just as she did to me. But not as long. Then she said

"Want to kiss the butterfly."

"I'd love to but I hate to have to explain to Jim how I wreaked your car."

"Jim's not what my worry is the cop that fills out the accident report." We both laughed. Once in Atlanta Jenny took over driving again. We hit several stores and got a lot of cloths, both for us and Ginger and Glenda. I asked her about a French maid's uniform she told me.

"That's something to get from Brenda's. If you can get Bill in for a fitting it would look perfect she has a good tailor but she does the fitting herself. Make an appointment they'll only be the three of you."

I stopped at a jewelry store and purchase a diamond encrusted gold watch for Pamela. I was sure she would take the job with Bill, but I still wanted her to have something from us. We stopped at several shoe store and purchase several pair of heels for Glenda and one or two for the rest of us. I bought Glenda and I quit a few pair of stockings and garter belts. More for her then me since she was just starting out and would be wearing them more at work now. I got her lots of panties and camisoles.

About six o'clock Jenny and I stopped to eat at one of the food court in one of the malls. I started to think back on how less than a week had gone by and my life had changed so much. I must have been smiling. Because Jenny said.

"What are you grinning about?"

"I was just thinking how all this started and If I hadn't taken last Friday off I would never been in Brenda's and met you there. And how I wouldn't be here right now with you." I said as I reached across the table and took her hand.

"So what happen last Friday that changed you so much." I told her about what I found on the computer and the changes in Bill's and my sex life.

"Wow that was a change. And last night was the first time you brought a another woman to orgasm?" Jenny asked searching my face to see if I was telling the truth.

"Yes. I never even kissed a girl in passion before the other night. But I can't wait to get between your legs and make love to you. Don't ask me why I don't know but ever since I first saw that cum filled pussy I've wanted to lick one myself. It's like something inside just snapped and I want to try everything."

"I know what you mean. The first time Vickie kissed me was like a dam open in me. Vickie and I where friends since childhood. She was always there almost like a sister but closer. We did all kinds of thing together. She found a book her older brother had hidden. It was one of those pornographic books that you get in the adult bookstores. We sat together one night in my bedroom and we would read it to each other. I was reading it to her and I was so taken by the graphic descriptions in it I started to run my hand over my pussy and it felt so good. I looked up to see if Vickie was looking at what I was doing I saw her doing the same thing to herself but her hand was up under her nightie inside her panties and she was watching me do myself. I put the book down and looked at her. She said.

"Jenny you know the part where the two girls kissed each other. Can we try that just once?" Well I was a horny thirteen year old and I had played with myself many a time. So I moved over to her and kissed her on the lips, then we kissed again. We kept on kissing each other and we started to feel each other. Vickie worked her mouth between my legs first and licked me. It was exquisite. We made love to each other several times that first night. We would continue doing each other for several years after that. We went to the same collage together. Even though I had boyfriends I would always have time for Vickie. She never went out with boys. Then when I told her I was marring Jim she said she couldn't share me with him. Boyfriend where one thing a husband was another so she left. I hear from her now and then. But she doesn't come back to visit. I miss her a lot."

I could see the sadness in Jenny's eyes. I reached over and took her hand and squeezed it letting her know I was there for her. After I saw she wasn't cheering up I said. "Well Jenny there's only one thing to we can do to cheer us up after such a sad story." We said together

"SHOP"

We started again. I got Glenda a string of pearls to go with her cocktail dress and some earrings. I even got her a jewelry case to put her things in. I had worries about her obvious bulge when she wore such a tight dress. I said to Jenny

"I'm worried about Glenda and that dress we bought for her to wear tomorrow."

"Why? What's the problem she's fit enough it should look great on her."

"I'm worried about her bulge"

"Oh that. He doesn't have control over it?"

"Not yet. We need to work on that. And I know she'll get excited putting it on."

"I know. You can get a panty girdle and tuck it between her legs and if she gets excited it won't come out. It will probable hurt her though. But that would be a reminder to use more control."

We got a few of them I hope it didn't hurt that much and it would be only for a couple of hours. Then she asked, "Do you think he'll let us pierce his ears?"

"I'm not sure he might. Does Jim have pierced ears?"

"Yea didn't you notice?"

"No I didn't but I wasn't looking either."

"Most people don't and if they do so what lot's of guys have pierced ears nowadays."

After getting some pierced earring and some perfume and make up just for Glenda we decided to go home. We where shopped out. We took our purchases to the car this was the fourth trip to the car already. After we put our things in the trunk Jenny unlocked my door and as I was getting in she took my face in her hand and kissed me and said.

"I'm glad we became friends. This was a lot of fun." I kissed her back and ran my hand up her side then down to her belly button where I felt her naval ring.

"Did that hurt a lot when they put it in?" I asked as I played with it

"Not as much as you would think. We could get you one if you'd like. I know a place here in Atlanta that is pretty good. And you have a nice flat belly it'll look great on you."

"Ok let's do it. Will it take long and will they be open at this time?" I asked a little nervous but excited by it at the same time.

We drove to a less safer side of the city there were porn shops and strip bars and several tattoo parlors all saying they did body piercing. We pulled up to one tattoo shop and got out. It had neon signs that told you what they did inside. Jenny took my hand and led me inside. There was a big burly man getting a tattoo from a girl about the same size as Jenny. As soon as she seen Jenny she stopped her work and came over to us.

"Jenny sweetheart so good to see you. It's been ages since you came to see me I was being to think you where mad at me." They kissed a very passionate kiss. Then Jenny said

"You know why I haven't seen you."

"Yes I know, but it still hurts you have such a lovely tongue. And who is this lovely morsel you have with you today?" Jenny introduced us and told Samantha what we were here for. Sam pulled up my shirt and looked at my naval and said "You do have a lovely belly button it would look great with a ring. You two look for a ring while I finish up on this tattoo I'm almost done."

Jenny and I looked over the rings and selected a small ring with a dolphin in the middle. Then we looked over the tattoos on display. Sam finished up on the big guy he paid her and said good night to her as well as to Jenny and I. I had been watching her give him the tattoo and after he left I said.

"That didn't look like it hurt that much. I thought it would be more pain full than that?"

"It only hurts the first five minutes or so till the area becomes numb." Sam said. Jenny shot her a look. Then she corrected herself. "And it depends on how much muscle you have in the area. The less muscle the more painful it is."

"I can attest to that there's very little muscle in the pelvic area."

"Ok Sheri sit down in the chair. While I get set up. So Jenny I guess you showed her you butterfly." Then to me she said. "Did you like my work? I did both of them hers and Jim's." I turned to Jenny and said

"I thought you had them done in Key West/" Sam answered

"They did that's were we met. I moved up here when my husband found out he liked dick more than me. He kept the shop down there and helped me open one up here." Sam hit a button on the chair and it reclined into a laying position so she could work on me more comfortably. For her anyway I don't think I could have been comfortable seeing how tense I was. Jenny came over to me and sat on the other side of me and held my hand. Sam sprayed some thing very cod on my belly, which numb the skin theN she said.

"I froze the skin but you still going to feel some pain. Try not to move too much. By the way how old are you? I don't think Jenny would bring a minor to me but I have to ask seeing you look so young."

"I'm thirty and thanks for the compliment."

"Thirty huh. Well you barely look old enough to vote. Jenny you sure know how to pick them." then Jenny said.

"Sam if you trying to get my goat you succeeding."

"Jenny I'm just teasing you, you know I love you." I felt a pulling in my naval area then I felt a pinch and then real pain. I bit down on my lip and squeezed Jenny's hand.

"They're all done. You have something new to show your husband. Now remember to keep it clean and move it once in a while. You can look in the mirror over there and see how you like it. There's a little blood but that will stop." She said pointing at the mirror on the wall and the she said.

"Jenny how about a nipple ring or one in you pussy lips?"

"I don't think so the tattoo was painful enough." Sam then said.

"I'll kiss it to make it better. Like the last time." Then to me she said, "What do you think Sheri? Should she get one like I have?" She pulled up her tee shirt and exposed her breasts, both nipples had a ring thru them and a light chain was strung from one to the other. It was very sexy. The pain I felt with the naval ring was bad I couldn't imagine what it would be like with the nipple. I reached up and touched her right nipple it was erected. I said

"Is it always erected like that?"

"Yea. The ring keeps them hard all the time. I have to take off the chain when I want to wear a bra."

"Come on Sheri. If Sam had her way she'd have a ring in each your nipple and in each you pussy lips with a lock keeping them shut and she'd keep the key."

"Jenny the girl's going to think badly of me." Sam said with a giggle

I paid Sam and then Jenny and I left to go home. Driving out Jenny said

"Are you ok was there much pain?"

"No there was at first but it seems to have gone away now. But I am exhausted. I could sleep right here."

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers