Life's Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers

"Your serious aren't you. You would share him with me."

"Of cause I am. I would never be that nasty to tease you like that. So would you like too?"

"I maybe a fool but yes I would like to at lease try it."

"Good. Now we can go and have lunch. And there are some things you need to know about Bill before you two make love together. Oh and would you like to be just the two of you the first time or would you like it to be the three of us." I asked as we walked back in the restaurant.

"I guess the three of us would be better. Are you bisexual?" She asked

"Yes we both are." I said

"You mean you and I?" I though for a second. Then said

"I guess I mean the three of us are." I said just as we arrived at the table stopping Pam from asking any more questions.

"Well there you two are I was beginning to think you two ran out on me.' Bill said as Pamela and I sat down.

"Would either of us run out on such a loving man?" As I took Bill's hand in mine

"So what took you two so long." He asked

"We where just setting something up that's all."

"Anything I would be involved with?" He asked

"Oh you will definitely have a part to play." I said and I gave Pamela a wink. Which got a giggle from her.

"When are you going to let me in on your plan." I took his hand and said.

"If your good I'll tell you this afternoon while we get ready for the party. Now lets eat I'm starving." We eat our lunch and drank the champagne. When we we're finished we walked out of the restaurant together I said to Pamela.

"When you find out how long you have to stay call us and let us now." We walked Pamela to her car and just as she was getting in I said to Bill. "Give her a kiss good by." Bill pecked her on the cheek like a brother would. "No Bill really give her a kiss like you would me." Bill looked at me and then at Pamela and then at me again. I could see he was trying to see if I was serious. So I said. "Come on Bill, Pamela has to get back to work and we have things to do." Bill gave me one last look then took Pamela in his arms and kissed her on the mouth. She melted in his arms. Her arms went around his neck and his went around her waist. They kissed for a short time then when their lips parted Pamela rested her head on his chest and said

"That was wonderful I hope we can do it again sometime." Bill looked over to me and I nodded my head to let him know it was all right. He said to her.

"It was beautiful and I like to do it again." They step out of their embrace and Bill held the car door as Pamela got in and then closed it then moved over to me. We watched as she drove away.

"Would you like to tell me what that was about?" He asked. I wasn't sure I was going to answer him just yet. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. After we kissed for a while. He asked, "Well are you?"

"Not now after we get home I may, but you had better be good I don't want to spank you before the party." I could see a gleam in his eye. We got in our car and drove home. On the way I asked him.

"Do you think Pamela is pretty?" He thought that one over then said

"Not as pretty as you but yes she's a very attractive woman. I'm surprised that she's not married yet."

"She's in love with some one that's already married."

"Really that's to bad. Are they having an affair? That's never a good thing." My poor innocent husband he had no idea.

"No they're not having an affair. She would, but he has eyes only for his wife, she says. He doesn't even know."

"Is it someone that she works with?" He asked

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well maybe she'll get over him now that she changing jobs." I almost laugh. He really had no idea.

"Maybe. But we're going to have to take care of her. And see her though the hard part."

"Yea we should we could invite her over for dinner next week." We drove the rest of the way home in silence

Once we were back home I had Bill put on the cock ring and thong, he left on his stockings and garter I gave him the three-inch stiletto heels that went with the dress he would wear tonight. Then I said.

"Now Bill I want you to practice walking. Let's go down stairs, there's more room down there." I grabbed a pair of heels for myself so I could demonstrate for him the proper method. Bill reached the top of the stairs and stopped to remove his shoes. "Glenda leave them on. I don't want you to take them off till I say so. Just take it slowly at first. The ball of the foot should land first." Bill took the first step hard I thought he was going to fall. He caught himself with the rail. His next step was better. He got better on each step. I had him climb the stairs and come down again. Then we worked on actual walking. I had him walk across the kitchen floor. Then I demonstrated his walk with my legs apart like he had done.

"Glenda have you ever seen me walk like this. You need to keep your legs together and your feet should land in front of you. Like you where waking on a line each foot landing on the line. And take smaller steps." Bill continued to walk back and forth but he was still taking too big a step. I had an idea. I had him stop and have something to drink while I went out to the garage. After I looked thought his golf bag I found a golf ball and returned to the kitchen. Taking the golf ball I stuck it between his ass cheeks and said

"Every time that ball falls out you get one crack from my crop."

Bill started walking back and forth again this time taking much smaller steps. He only dropped the ball twice that afternoon but it seems to work he was more graceful. After about an hour and a half of walking. I had him do the stairs again then once I was satisfied we went up stairs for make up training. I made-up his face explaining every thing I was doing and why, once I was done I had him scrub his face clean then I had him try it. We did his face four times till he started to get the hang of it.

"At four o'clock I had him shower and use the hair remover on his legs then I had him shave his pubic area his underarms and his face. At four thirty the phone rang it was Pamela

"Hello Pamela. Are you unemployed now." I asked

"Oh yes as soon as I hand my resignation in. They told me I could leave. They escorted me to my office had me clean out my desk and escorted me out the door. I'm at home now."

"I hope you're happy about this. I mean the job." I said

"If I was any more happy I would burst."

"And Bill's kiss was that what you had hoped it would be."

"It was better than I could have hoped. I wanted to do that for so long and having you there to say it was ok was even better. How did Bill take it?

"He was a bit confused. We've been very busy since we got home so I haven't had time to explain it yet. But I will before you come over.

"I don't want to seem pushy, but when do you think that will be."

"Your pretty excited aren't you." I asked

"Yes I am I've dreamed about this for so long. And now that I know it will happen I can hardly contain myself."

"Like I said before, there are some things you need to know before it can happen." Then I had an idea. "Pamela do you have a computer and access to the Internet?"

"Yes I do. Do you need something?"

"Yes I need you to go to a couple websites and to look them over."

"Ok just give me the addresses." I told her the addresses while she wrote them down.

"After your done checking them out I want you to go to a chat room and just read what their talking about you don't have to say anything if you don't want to but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask the most of the people in there are very help full. I gave her my password for the web sites and asked her if she understood what I was saying.

"Yes I understand. I'll do it tonight."

"If you don't find anything too offensive. Why don't you come over Sunday say about three and I'll explain everything and if you're still willing we'll see what happens. If you have any questions call me tomorrow around five."

"Ok I'll do that. And thank you again for everything."

"Your welcome dear." I hung up the phone just as Bill came out of the bathroom.

""Who was that on the phone?

"Pamela. She called to tell you that she handed in her notice and is now unemployed."

"I wonder if they gave her a severance too? He asked

"She didn't mention it so I doubt it. If she starts on Monday she won't miss a paycheck. If she can't we can pay her out of your severance. If that's ok with you."

"Sure I have no problem with that." Bill took the stockings that he was to wear today and sat at the vanity to put them on.

"Bill don't put them on just yet. Come here and sit on the bed." I went to the vanity and got my nail care supplies and a box of fake glue on nails I got yesterday and returned to the bed. "Bill I want you to watch what I'm doing so you can do it your self the next time." I took Bill's hand and applied the glue and nails to each finger then after I allowed the glue to dry I shape them to the proper look and size. I coated them with a sealer then the first coat of the color, passion red. "Don't let your nails touch anything. If they get smudged I'll have to start all over." While I wait for that to dry I started on his toes. His toes need a lot of work seeing that he never had a pedicure. After getting his toenails the best I could I but on the sealer and topcoat. Then I recoated his fingernails again. While we waited for those to dry I did my own nails in a soft pink. Mine wasn't as much work all I needed to do was a topcoat. I gave Bill's nails one last clear coat.

Once our nails where dry I put the cock ring on Bill. And had him put on his thong. "Shouldn't I put on the stockings and garters first and then the thong?"

"No it doesn't look right when the straps are threw the thong. When no one will see it it's ok. But we want to look our best when we take for our cloths don't we?"

"I guess so? Are you sure your ok with this? I mean me having sex with another guy. It doesn't discuss you?" I wasn't sure what Bill was looking for. Was it my permission or a direct order to perform? I hoped it was my permission because I wasn't going to order him to do it, that had to be his own choice.

"Glenda I want you to enjoy tonight. If you feel strange about having sex with Ginger tonight then don't. Do it because you want to or don't. I'm going to enjoy myself I'm going to eat pussy and have mine eaten. We started this because it was what you wanted. Please try to have fun I won't think any less of you because you enjoy yourself." I went to take my shower. This was something he had to work out on his own. I used the hair remover on my legs and shaved between my legs I stepped out and dried myself off. When in to the bedroom Bill was not there. I dried and brushed my hair and put on my make up. I put on stockings and garter my bra and my new dress. It was very sexy it stopped about a inch or two below the tops of my stockings when I sat you be able to see the straps of my garters and since I wasn't wearing panties you'll be able to see my hairless pussy if I spread my legs. I took Glenda's and my make-up and put it in an over night case I also put in Bill's razor, perfume and toothbrushes. I placed Glenda's dress in a garment bag with her heels. In a small suitcase I put a nightie for Glenda and myself I doubt I'll be wearing mine. I also put her falsies and clean panties a pink shorts set to wear at breakfast and some anklet socks and pink tennis. Bill came in the room, as I was finishing up. I asked him

"Where have you been?"

"I called Jim to see what type of wine I should bring I put them in a cooler of ice. I also need to ask him about Pamela starting on Monday."

"You could have asked him that when we got there." I said.

"No he won't be there for the rest of this weekend Ginger will be there and I had to speak to Jim. I called Pamela to let her know that she can start on Monday. She thought that was great. When I said good-bye She said she'd see me Sunday. Did you invite her over on Sunday?"

"Yes if it's ok with you. I think we should get to know her better. After all you are with her almost as much as you are with me."

" Well I guess your right there and she is a very nice person. We should get to know her better."

How much better I plan on us getting know her was beyond his understanding. I just hope she could understand our lifestyle and except it and maybe join in.? Looking at the clock I saw it was six pm time to get going. I said to Bill

"Let me put on your corset so you have more time to get use to it. But first put this bag in the car. Bill put on a pair of slacks and button down shirt and his running shoes. Picked up the bags and said

"There sure is a lot of stuff for one night.

"I'm packing for two girls there's going to be a lot more, now get moving. Oh and for the rest of this week end you can address me as Mistress."

"Yes Mistress. I'll put the wine in the car as well and be right back, Mistress."

"Please hurry. And try not to break a nail." I said as he left the room

When Bill returned to the bedroom I had him remove his shirt and drop his pants. I had him hold the corset in place as I button it up this time I started from the middle first going up then buttoning down. This way it pushed his excess fat up to his breasts and down to his hips. He actually had hips and little tities, not enough to fill a bra. I told him so

"Look Glenda you have tities." as I pinched each nipple. "Ok get your pants up and the shirt back on and let's go.

As we got to Jim and Jenny's house Bill back the car into the garage. I asked him why he did that. He said Jim told him to, so no one could see us unload suitcases from the car. I grabbed the garment bags and the overnight case while Bill took the cooler and the small suitcase. We were met by Ginger at the door from the garage and shown to the guest bedroom.

Ginger was very pretty I could see she worked to make herself look as female as possible. Her hair was her own. I always thought that Jim's hair was a bad cut or that he always need a hair cut I could see now that it was cut in a feminine style but forced in to a mans style It had lots of waves but for a women it was short. On him or should I say her it was very becoming. Her dress fit her to a tee. It was teal green with sparkles with a v-neck that suggested she had real breasts they were kind of small but they fit her body perfectly. Her makeup was impeccable as good as my own and far better then Bill could do. Her dress stopped three-inches from the knee. Her legs where beautiful I know women that would kill to have legs that nice. She wore three-inch stiletto heel pump in teal green.

Bill stared open mouth at her amazed, as I was, on how gorgeous she looked. If I didn't know she was a he I would have bet money she wasn't. As she show us the way to the guest bedroom her walk was perfect she had a slight wiggle to her hips but not overly so. The only way I could describe her was that she was all women. After showing us the bedroom she said.

"If there is anything I can get you please feel free to ask. And Bill if you wish I'll take the cooler to the kitchen." Bill was so awe struck that he forgot to leave the cooler in the kitchen. Bill handed over the cooler without saying a word. And Ginger left. Now I knew why they separated Ginger from Jim. They where two separated people. After Ginger left Bill finally found his tongue and said.

"That was Jim wasn't it? She looks so real. I can't believe that's the same person." I said

"No that's not the same person. When Jim becomes Ginger he's not only put on the cloths he puts on the mannerisms of Ginger. She's gorgeous I'll tell you I could be jealous of her."

"Yes she is isn't she? She's better looking then a lot of women I know and a hell of a lot nicer then most women I know." Jenny said as she walked into the bedroom. "Hi I couldn't help over hearing I was right out side the door. I always like to hear someone's first impression of Ginger. She quite a girl isn't she?"

"Absolutely lovely. If I didn't know better I would not have guessed. She could pass out in public very easily."

"Oh she has on many occasions. She has her own driver's license and credit cards. She even pays taxes." Looking at Bill she said. "She can help you be more womanly if you like just ask her. Not that I'm trying to push you into something. But if your going to dress like a women you should also become a women." Walking over to me she kissed me on the lips nothing sexual and said. "Thank you for coming." She did the same to Bill and said. "If your going to get dressed I think you should start? Dinner will be ready in half an hour and I would like cocktails before. I'll leave you two alone and go see my lovely Ginger.

Bill stripped out of his man cloths and put on his bra and breasts. He then put on the dress and heels. Once he was dressed I put peril studs in his ears and a pearl necklace around his neck. I put on his make-up and his wig. Once we were done He stood in front of the mirror and said.

"Compared to Ginger I look like a guy. She was so pretty." I could see Bill was depressed with the way he looked he wasn't that bad but he was no Ginger that's for sure.

"Look Glenda you have only been a girl a few times she's been doing this for years. As we do this more we'll get better and you can get Ginger to help you. I'm sure she'll tell you her secrets. I'm sure she has a lot of them." I could see that what I was saying wasn't helping. I tried to console him for a few minutes more then I said, "Look if you want take off these cloths and go home, then go. I'm going in there and I'm going to enjoy myself but if you stay here you will at lease act like your having fun."

"Sheri. I mean Mistress. How can I go in there when She looks so much better than I do?"

"Glenda not all women are drop dead gorgeous we all have our flaws. I'm short I'd like to be six foot tall and have long legs, but I don't I make the best with what I got. You have two choices change and go home or come out and enjoy your self. Make up you mind. I'll be in the living room." I said as I walked out the door.

I walked in the living room and Ginger asked what I would like to drink. Not being a drinker I asked for a white wine. Then she asked. "Where's Glenda."

"In the bed room feeling sorry for herself."

"Why's that?" Jenny asked.

"She's upset because Ginger looks so much better than she does. I getting tired of her whining."

"Should I go talk to her. I'm pretty pervasive. After all I am a lawyer." Ginger asked

"No. She is going to have to make up her mind once and for all if she really wants this. We can't keep talking her into something she wants. Either she wants it or she doesn't. I'm not going to force her. She has to want to do this if she's going to enjoy it." Jenny handed me another glass of wine. "No I already have one." I said

"No you don't dear you already finished that one." I looked at my glass and saw it was empty.

"I'm so upset with her I did even realize I drank it."

"I know dear it was the same for me the first time Ginger was to meet someone else "

"How did you get him to come out?"

"The same way you are doing it. I told her either come out or go home. But if she went home I wasn't following after her." Then Ginger said.

"Shush she's coming." I could hear heels clicking on the tile floor. I whispered to Jenny

"What should I do now?"

"Nothing treat her as you would any other girl that would come to a party. Just follow our lead." Just then Glenda came in to the room. "Glenda so good of you to come. Come have a glass of wine." I could see Glenda was a little unsure on how she would be treated. I wanted to throw my arm around her. And tell her how proud I was of her. But I couldn't. She stood by the door with her hands clasped in front of her. She was blushing like a new bride. Ginger walked over to her and took her by the hand and led her over to the bar. She handed Glenda a glass of wine.

Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers