Life's Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Oh fuck Sherri. Suck my clit. Suck it hard girl.

I continued to suck her clit as I shoved two fingers into her hole. I piston those fingers in and out of her as my lips pulled and sucked her clit then I switched hands shoving two fingers into her as my wet fingers moved to her asshole. I pierced the asshole and Jenny came. She sat upright closing her legs trapping my head between them.

"Oh oh fuck mee I cumming baby I cuming."

I continued sucking her clit as her cum poured out of her on to my hand. The fingers of my other hand pumped in and out of her asshole as her body jerked and shook as each wave of her orgasm rocked her. My face was mashed into her cunt by her thighs my ability to breath was gone. Just as I was starting to fear I was being suffocated Jenny thighs released my head as she fell back down on to the cushions panting and whimpering. I moved my mouth to her hole and sucked up all her cum I could as my hand continued to pump her asshole. Just as I moved my mouth to her clit one more time I hear her beg.

"Please no more I couldn't go though that again so soon."

I pulled my fingers from her sweet ass as I looked up at her from between her legs. She was breathing hard her chest was rising and falling rapidly. I gave her sweet pussy one last kiss before crawling up next to her to lie on the cushion. I kissed her on the lips so she could taste herself. Then I heard clapping coming from Ginger. Looking over at her she said.

"I never seen her cum so hard. And I never heard her beg someone to stop before."

Glenda and Ginger where both sitting up. Both their cock where hard as stone. "Did you two just sit there and watch us?" I asked

"We sure did and loved every minute of it. You were very good for someone who never done it before."

"That was very naughty of you two. I think I deserve a show in return." I said

""What would you like to see?" Ginger asked

"Glenda knows what I want don't you love?"

"Yes mistress." She said as her eyes when to the floor and a blush redden her face. Ginger's one arm went around her shoulder as the other pulled up her chin. And said to Glenda

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Am I right in that Sheri?"

"Oh you are right, she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. I don't want to force her into anything. I just want to watch the first time she does it. The way she watched me do it my first time. And I wanted to do it, I loved doing it and I'll do it again." I said about all I could to let her know I wasn't pushing her into anything if she believed me I don't know.

By this time Jenny had regained her senses and pulled me down to her lips and kissed me and said. "You were wonderful are you sure you never did this before."

"No never have, but I do know what I like and I did that to you."

"No one has ever put their fingers up my bottom before that was so unexpected, it kind of shock me into cumming. Why don't you lie down so I could do you?"

"I'd love for you to, but right now I would rather take a shower I fell all sweaty and sticky." I knew I had spoiled the mood for Glenda and in doing so I spoiled the mood for myself. And I do hate feeling this way I knew my make up was a mess.

"You could take one in my room and if you would like, I could join you and then the four of us could soak in the hot tub after."

"That sounds great. I'll go to the guest room and get my makeup and meet you there."

"Ginny, Sheri and I are going to take a shower and then soak in the hot tub would you girls like to join us in the tub."

"I would love to shower and soak in the tub. How about you Glenda?"

"Sounds great to me."

We all got up. I walked to the guest room and was followed by Glenda she had her tap pants back on. "Mistress, don't be mad at me I was going to do it." I put my arms around her and hugged her to me and said.

"Glenda I wasn't mad at you and I shouldn't have said what I did. If you want to suck her cock you go ahead and do it, if you don't then don't. If you want to do it in private then that's ok to." He hugged me very tightly and kissed me very passionately and said."

"Mistress I love you very much and I want you to know that what ever happens between Ginger and me is only sex."

"Oh I agree. What ever happens between either of us and some one else its just sex. What we have, you and I together is so much more than that. We have love and a deep commitment to each other." I kissed him once more and said "I going to take a shower then I'll meet you in the hot tub."

Picking up my make up I left the room. I met up with Ginger outside the bedroom. I threw my arms around her and planted a wet sloppy kiss on her mouth. She asked, "What was that for."

"For being so nice to Glenda. And for everything, for just being you."

"So I gather you're not mad at me any longer."

"I never was mad at you. A little put out maybe. But never mad. I don't like people putting me in my place, but if you think I need it where Glenda's concerned you go ahead and do it."

"Ok if you say so. If you'll excuse me I want to get in the shower before she gets out. I like to practice some more."

"Well don't wear it out I still have a use for it when you're done." I said kidding as I moved past her on my way to the Master bedroom.

It was a lovely room all done up in pink and lots of chiffon the bed was a King size four-poster bed. The posts where very thick six inches in diameter and made of, what I believe was cherry. It had a floral print spread and a pink chiffon canopy. There were two large walk-in closets. One to my right and one to my left. There was a makeup vanity to the left of the door that had a large array of makeup on it. Too much for any one person but not for two women. I heard the shower running but couldn't tell where it was. I walked around the bed and found that the wall behind the bed was a false wall, behind the wall was the bath.

The bathroom was done in pink Italian marble. The walls the floor as well as the counter tops were marble. There was a large sunken tub that could fit four or five people easily. The shower was also large, with glass doors three foot wide and a glass panel on each side also three foot wide. I could see Jenny clearly though the glass. I placed my things on the counter and looked in the mirror above.

My make up was a mess. My mascara was smeared all over my eye my lipstick was smudged. Most of my foundation was gone. I looked hideous. I quickly scrubbed my face with the cold cream I found on the counter and then washed it off. Well not the best I've ever looked, but I looked a far sight better than I did a few minutes ago. I open the door to the shower and stepped in.

"Well there you are I was beginning to wonder if you got lost." Jenny pulled me into an embrace and went to kiss me I pulled away and said

"Oh no you don't, I have a bone to pick with you. How could you let me sit there looking like I did my make up all messed up like that."

"When you eat pussy, as good as you did tonight, your going to get you make up messed up. It's a fact of life." She said as she pulled me closer. I melted into her arms. I really wasn't mad. "Now lets get you all washed up and sweet smelling." Once she started to wash me she asked

"Sheri would you mind if Glenda and I got it on once in a while or is it just me and you and Ginger and Glenda. If it is, that's ok but she does have a nice cock. I never had one that big. Cheryl's was longer but it was thinner than Ginger's" She asked

"No I don't have any problems with that you'll have to ask Glenda though. I was thinking I would like to take on both Ginger and Glenda at the same time. But I wasn't sure what was proper."

"Honey the only thing proper here is for you to have a good time. Sometimes like tonight I just want a girl to make love with. Other times I want cock and lots of it. And it looks like Glenda has enough to share. I don't think I could ever suck his cock like you do. I'm not real good at sucking cock. How do you do it?

"I really don't know I just like sucking cock and when I met Bill and seen what he had I wanted to be able to deep throat him, so I worked on it till I was able take it all in. The happiest day of my life was when my lips touched his pubic hair for the first time. Sounds silly don't it."

"No doesn't sound silly at all. It's quite an accomplishment some day I would like to see you do it. Ginger's pretty good at cock sucking but he can't do what you can."

All the while we where taking Jenny was washing me. We got out of the shower and dried off I put on some make up not much just enough. Then I spray my self with perfume. And followed Jenny out though one of the walk in closets to a door that lead on to the patio.

Stepping out on to the patio I felt very naked and exposed. Then I noticed that the screen walls all had some lattes work on them and there where green ivy growing on the lattes it was very thick so no one could see in from the outside. There was a large pool and a sunken hot tub. Ginger and Glenda were already in the tub. Jenny and I walk over and got in. I sat next to Glenda and Jenny sat next to me with Ginger on the other side of Glenda.

There was room for two or three more people, any more and it would be too crowded. I placed one hand on Jenny's thigh and one on Glenda's. I relaxed as I started rubbing my hand up and down their legs. Then I said.

"You know Glenda I keep getting asked if I can really take all of you in my mouth." I moved my hand to her cock it was hard but not real hard so I moved my hand up and down the shaft. She said

"Really I hope they don't think we're lying." She was playing along with me. Jenny and Ginger where very quiet I'm sure they knew something was going to happen and didn't want to jinx it.

"I don't think, they think I'm lying they may think I'm stretching the truth."

"What do you think we should do to show them you can?" This was starting to sound hokey.

"Get you ass out of the tub and sit on the side and I show them I'm the best cock sucker they know."

Bill jumped up on the side with his feet still in the water and leaned back to give me room I knelt where he was sitting and took his cock in my mouth I looked over toward Jenny then at Ginger. They were watching me intently. I slid my mouth down Glenda's cock about two or three inches then I moved back up and pulled it out of my mouth.

"Cum when your ready." I told her then

I put my mouth back on her cock. I bobbed my head up and down on it, getting it wetter as I took more of her massive cock into my mouth. When it hit the back of my mouth I worked my lips on it and my tongue worked on the underside I pulled up a little and then I moved back down letting it slip into my throat. I had five or six inches of him in my mouth and I could hear Ginger say.

"Wow she's got more than I could get down me." Then Glenda said

"I'm in her throat now." Then I swallowed once. "Dam she just swallowed."

I pulled back off so I could breath and worked on the top four inches some. Then I dove down again and swallowed seven inches of my husband's hard cock, two more to go. I looked up into Glenda's eyes and I saw a blissful look on her face. I pulled back off then I plunged down again taking in all nine inches of hot cock meat. Glenda grunted and Ginny said

"Dam she can do it. She's got all eight or nine inches of fat cock in her mouth."

I started pumping my head to get Glenda to cum for me. I wasn't doing this all for show; I wanted her to cum in my mouth so I could taste it. I really do love the tasted of her cum. I placed my finger on Glenda's rose bud and massaged it. I didn't try to penetrate her as I didn't have any lubricate and I didn't want to hurt her. I took her all in one last time and swallowed twice and as usual she came. She pumped two loads before I could get her out of my throat then three more into my mouth. I pumped her cock with my fist to get it all out then I pulled off sucking the tip as I went. Holding the cum in my mouth I pulled Glenda's mouth down to mine and feed her about half of her load then I swallowed the rest.

"That was amazing I wish I got it on tape." Ginger said as I sat down next to Jenny. Glenda slip back in to the water. Her head rested on the back of the tub. Ginger then said. "I guess that's all I going to get she looks done in."

"Don't worry about Glenda. She has four good loads in her before she's done." I said then I remembered that was the second load she gave me today how many did Ginny get.

After Glenda and I rested for a while. Glenda had Ginger sit on the top of the tub. Glenda knelt between her legs and took Ginny's cock in her hand and slid her hand up and down a couple of times. Then she placed it in her mouth. Ginny was very excited. I could see her legs trembling.

I slid over to sit next to them. I wanted to watch up close as my husband suck a cock. I hopes he didn't mind. She sucked on the head and I could see she was using her tongue to swirl it around the head. Then she lowered her head taking in about half of it. She pumped that half in and out of her mouth then slowly started taking in more. She had about an inch left out side her mouth when Ginny said

"Dam she's got me in her throat now. God she's good at this. Come on suck me Glenda." I watch as Glenda pulled back almost to the head then plunged down taking in all of Ginger's cock and her lips rested on Ginny's butterfly. I saw her Adams apple bob up and down as she swallowed. I thought to myself, dam she pulling out all the stops.

"Oh fuck Glenda your trying to swallow my cock dam girl." Then she said "OH fuck I'm cumming baby If you don't want to swallow my cum pull off."

Glenda kept bobbing her head up and down the entire length of her cock till I saw Ginny tense up. Glenda pulled off her cock just as the first load came out of Ginny's cock and sprayed cum all over her face. Then she lowered her mouth back down as more cum pumped into her mouth I could see her swallow down each load as her Adams apple bobbed up and down. My orgasm hit me at the same time. I didn't even realize I was fingering my pussy.

Once Ginny had stopped cumming Glenda pulled her mouth off her cock and licked up what had dripped off her face then looked at me.

"That was the most erotic thing I ever seen. Watching her cock pump in and out of your mouth. And then you let it squirt on your face like that. It was fantastic I can't believe I just watch you do that it was like a dream. Will you do it again please? I want to watch you do it again." I said as I threw my arms around her neck and kissed her sweet cum sucking mouth. Then I lick off Ginger's cum from her face. "Will you? Please, please."

"Of cause I will but not right now I think Ginny need some time to recover." We both looked at Ginny she laid prone on the concrete deck her cock was sleeping peacefully on top of her balls.

"Oh I don't mean right away I mean later tomorrow or something." Glenda sat down on the seat in the tub and I sat on her lap looking at her. I could feel her cock was hard I wanted to shove it up my pussy and have him fuck me silly but I also wanted him to give Ginny so more pleasure. I continued to kiss him and hug him till he said.

"I guess you don't think it gross or disgusting then."

"No way, it's outrageously erotic. I was so turned on. I came with out even knowing I was fingering myself." Then I whispered to him. "I want you to fuck me right now but I think we had better be more social to our hosts. You save that hard on for Ginny if you're lucky she may let you fuck her." Glenda nodded her head and I kissed her once more and slid from her lap and slid over to Jenny.

"That was a real turn on for you wasn't it."

"You bet it was so hot watching her." Jenny pulled me closer to her and asked

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight or would you rather your husband sleep with you."

"I want to sleep with you I want to feel your tongue in my pussy and I want to eat you again."

"Ginny are you going to be ok." Jenny asked Ginny who hadn't moved since she came. She raised her self up and a said

"If you went though what I just did you wouldn't be able to move either. And don't worry Glenda you won't be able to suck on this thing any more tonight because you got it all." I could see Glenda blush from the p raise she was getting but I could also see she liked getting it.

"Well then if you girls will excuse us where going to go to bed so I can make sweet love to this delectable creature before the sun comes up."

Jenny and I kissed our husbands good night. We got out of the tub and dried off with the big fluffy towels that where piled on a stand to side of the pool. I followed Jenny thru the door back to her room. We rinsed off the chlorine from the tub in the shower. Jenny took some moisturizer and applied it all over my body and I did the same to her.

"We don't want our skin to dry out from the chlorine."

She removed the spread and top satin sheet from the bed and had me lay down next to her and took me in her arms. Her tongue slid into my mouth as our lips kissed. I tried to put mine in hers but she refused me entry. She moved so that I was lying on my back and she was above me. Her hands caressed my arms and my breast as she continued fucking my mouth with her tongue.

I could tell she was trying to dominate me. I reached for one of her breast and gave it a squeeze. Her hand pulled my hand away and pined it to the bed. She pulled her mouth off mine and looked into my eyes and said.

"Do you trust me to give you pleasure and not pain?" I nodded my head wondering where this was going.

She got off the bed and went to the closet. On her way back I saw she was carrying a pair of fur lined wrist cuffs. She took one of the cuffs and attached it to my left hand and then attached it to a small chain that was secured to the large post of the bed. Then she did the same to the other hand. Jenny looked down at me and said

"There now I can have my way with you and there's nothing you can do about it. Does it excite you to be helpless and at my mercy."

I wasn't sure I liked this I liked being in control. But I couldn't deign that I was aroused. My pussy was leaking cream, my nipples were erected and my breathing was becoming more labored. Jenny kissed me on the mouth. I was going to tell her I wasn't sure I like this as I open my mouth to speak she put the finger to my lips and said

"No protest my little dove all I want to hear from you is moans and words of ecstasy. Just try this and if you really don't like it I'll release you and never do it again. Ok." I nodded my head once. I could see the joy in Jenny's eyes. "Good now I can get started."

Jenny kissed my mouth again as she ran her hand over my breast pinching each nipple in turn. Her mouth then moved down to my neck She kissed my neck all over. She made love to my breasts, by kisses and sucks and biting them. Jenny then got off the bed and went to the closet. She came back carrying a box that I couldn't see into.

Placing the box along side the bed she pulled out two more cuffs that she placed on my ankles. Taking a longer chain she raised my left leg and attached the chain to the same eyelet that my left hand was attached to. Then did the same to my other leg. Lifting my bottom she placed a pillow under it.

"There are you comfy?" I shook my head no. "Oh I'm sorry do you want me to stop." I shook my head no. I wanted to see where this was going. "I didn't think you would."

She bent over to the box and pulled out what looked like a very large bullet about two inches long and an inch wide and rounded on each end. There was a small beaded chain and a small wire attached to it. The wires led to a small box with a slid control on it. Jenny then slid her fingers into my pussy and said.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers