Life's Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have anticipated what I was going to do, because she plunged one of her finger into my ass triggering my orgasm. My body shook as I pulled her pussy down on to my mouth and sent two of my fingers into her ass trigging her orgasm. Pam and I both moan and sucked together though our mutual orgasms. Then I through her off me and said.

"Bill I need you now. Fuck me now. Shove that cock into me NOW."

Bill was standing along side the bed waiting for me to ask for his cock. I didn't ask I ordered him to fuck me. Bill jumped between my legs and raised them. He then sent all nine inches of hot fat cock into me. When Bill hit bottom I came again.

Bill started pounding his cock into me as my orgasm continued. He then leaned toward me claiming my mouth with his, tasting Pam's juice on mine as his big fat cock continued to pound my pussy. His cock stretched me to the limit every time he pushed in to me. I continued to cum I couldn't stop as he continued to pump into me.

Where Pam was I didn't know or care. My eyes were closed as I felt every move Bill's cock was making in me. I felt him swell and his cock jerked. I told him "Cum in me lover. Send your hot creamy cum into my hot wet pussy." Bill groaned out as I put my feet on his ass and pulled him into me. I could feel his cock expand and fire each load of cum into me. Bill collapsed on me as his cock stopped firing. I held him to me both of us panting for breath.

Once Bill breathing returned to normal he went down and cleaned up the mess. At that moment I realized that this was a very loving act. I never notice how much love he put into the act of cleaning me after he came in me. His tongue lick up the goo that flowed from me.

Once he had sucked and licked up all that would come out he rolled us over. So I could sit up right and let the rest flow out of me. Because of his loving act I came one last time. Not a big one a small one barely a tremor.

I got off his face and turned around to offer the same loving act to him only to find Pamie had beat me to it. I think I may have created a monster. A cock sucking, cum eating monster that I was going to have to put in line if I was ever going to be able tasted any more of Bill's delicious cum again.

"Ok everyone in the tub." I said Pam moaned and Bill groaned as they both got up and followed me into the bath.

I was the first to get into the tub. The water was hot just as I like it. I love the warmth as it surrounds you. The three of us fit in comfortable as we sat one in each corner. The tub is six-foot square and two foot deep. I had it special ordered just for me when we built the house. Bill only gets in it when we get in it together. He doesn't like baths like I do. I love to sit and soak some times for hours. After everyone got settled I said

"Ok you two I have a problem and I need you two to help me solve it." They both look at me not sure where I was going. The I said

"Bill you know I love the taste of your cum right." He nodded "And ever since I found out you wanted to eat your own cum I have let you. Even when I suck your cock I give it to you. Well now that Pam's here it looks like I may miss out on what little I do get. What are we going to do about this?"

They both looked at me as if I had the answer. "From now on when ever you cum in my mouth Bill I get at lease half. When you clean me out you can keep that or share it with Pamie. Pamie if Bill cums in your mouth you have to share it with him. And I get first dibs on what comes out of you when Bill fuck's you. When Bill fuck's me I get to clean his cock. And the same goes for you when Bill fucks you. Is that ok with every one." Every one nodded then I said "Neither of you can touch each other sexually unless I say you can. Any questions?"

"Mistress does that mean I'll be coming back after tomorrow. I told you I would never try anything in the office." Pam asked

"Do you want to come back?" I asked already knowing her answer.

"Oh yes I would. I couldn't think of anything better." She said, almost bursting with happiness.

"Pam, Glenda and I were talking earlier. How would you like to move in here for a week? Till next Sunday. If everything works out we could make it permanent. You could always leave anytime you like. Would you like to try it for a week."

"I would be willing to stay forever if you would let me. But if you don't like me after a week then there will not be any hurt feeling."

"Good tomorrow go to you apartment and bring back anything you may need for the next week. I notice you exercise. What do you do?"

I walked everyday back and forth to work. And I go to a gym three days a week. How could you tell?"

"Your belly is flat and hard. And your bottom is small and firm. That's not normal for a girl that sits all day. You won't be able to walk to work from here but you can still go to the gym. In fact I would like you to continue that. I work out three to four times a week and Bill's going to take up running again. Well I don't know about the two of you but I'm ready to go to sleep." It was almost midnight

"Mistress I do have two more questions if that's alright." She asked shyly

"You can ask as many questions as you like."

"What would be my duties? I'm sure that I can contribute something to this household. And what about my paycheck, I sure I can't be expected to live here rent-free. The only reason I ask is that I do sent money every week to my mother who is ill and can't support herself." I though for a moment, Bill and I didn't need her money. But she should contribute something. And I would never take money from her mother.

"Your money is yours to do with as you please. The only thing I would suggest is that you save a portion of it in case you decide that you want to leave us someday. Your duties are the cooking since you say your good at it. And you can keep the down stairs clean Glenda can handle the washing and keeping the upstairs clean. And since the cooking is yours, in loo of rent you can buy the food we'll need. Is that satisfactory?"

"Oh more than satisfactory. Are you sure it's ok with you."

"That's fine with me. Are you ok with that Bill?"

"If I had a problem with any of this you would have heard from me."

"Oh one more thing you will be responsible for buying your own cloths. Unless there is something I want you to wear then I'll pay for that. Is there anything else you would like to ask? Don't be afraid to ask."

"No if I do think of anything I'll ask." She said as we got out of the tub.

"For breakfast I like fresh fruit and toast and lot's of coffee. Bill's menu changes but mine is always the same. Just so you don't make anything heavy because I won't eat it. I do love my coffee." We dried off and I put on a nightgown and Bill put a baby doll nightie. Pamie stood there drying her hair till I said

"Do you sleep in the nude, it's ok if you do?"

"No I was wondering where I was going to sleep to night." She said

"Lets try you in here tonight. If that gets to crowed then you can take the spare bedroom."

Pam left the bedroom and came back wearing a pink satin nightie. I set the alarm as we all got into bed. Bill on one side, Pam in the middle and I on the other side. It wasn't crowded but definitely cozy. I wondered if they make bigger beds then king size.

* * * * *

So ends Part Four Please tell me how you like it even if you don't. And if I should send in more parts

Thanks
Scribler