Life's Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"Mistress this week has been like a dream to me. You bought me nice cloths to wear. You made me feel special. Like I was someone. I feel like I belong to someone. My only fear is that Sunday you'll say it's over and I have to go back to my dreary life living alone. I don't think I would like that. In that life I always knew what I was going to do from one day to the next. This week I never know what I'm going to do. Nothing's been the same from one day to the next. I can only hope that you won't get tired of me and throw me away like yesterdays trash." I could see that she was about to cry so I said.

"Pam honey I won't throw you away. I just hope Jenny doesn't try and steal you from me. As far as Sunday concern I don't think that will happen. Now go put that strap on away and come help me get undressed." Pam looked up and smiled. I wondered if a chambermaid could also be the cook. I looked over to Glenda and she had a smile on her face too I slapped her leg and said "Hey Missy that cum's not cleaning it self off the wall get moving."

"Yes Ma'am." She said as she jumped up from the bed. Pam came over to me and helped me stand. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I felt for the slid control but couldn't find it. I pulled my lips from her and asked

"Pam where's the slid control from you butt plug." Pam looked a little embarrassed and said

"Miss Jenny put it between my cheeks so that it would change speeds when I walked. I think the batteries are dead because it hasn't vibrated in a while."

"She did, did she well I guess we'll have to take that one out and put bigger one in you. Then tomorrow I'd like to fuck your ass if you're willing. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress I would like to try that I saw how much Glenda like it. Would you spank my bottom too please Mistress." She said in almost a little girl's voice

"Yes I will. Would you like to be restrained too? I like Glenda was and be my slut whore too."

"Yes Mistress just like Glenda was." I could see the excitement in her eyes just like Glenda's were.

"How much did you see of that Pam?"

"I came up stairs just when you were putting on your strap on. I didn't want to disturb you so I watched from the hall. It was very exciting." I could feel her tremble with excitement. Glenda had finished with cleaning the wall so I told Pam

"Help me get undressed and the three of us can go take a shower and go to bed. Then tomorrow will come quicker. Glenda no matter what Jenny or Jim says we're staying home tomorrow I want Pam to cook us dinner and then we're going to play all night. Dam I forgot we have to get costumes for the party on Friday. I'll do some calling around tomorrow."

Pam removed my cloths taking care with the leather buster to wipe off the sweat and then using a lotion on it. Then carefully putting it away. She did the same to Glenda's leathers. The boots she brushed and stuck wadded up newspaper in the toes before putting them away. The stockings she put on the top of the ones I wore to work to be cleaned later. After the shower we all climbed into bed Glenda to my left and Pam to my right.

So ends Part Six Please tell me how you like it even it even if you don't. And if I should send in more parts.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers