Life's Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Mistress your two submissive's would like you to wear this on Saturday so that everyone knows who you are and that we belong to you." Glenda placed the box in front of me. I open it inside I found a gold chain. On the chain where the words Mistress Sheri. The letters were also made of gold and where an inch wide. Pam took the chain and placed it around my neck the words rested on my chest just above my breasts.

"Its beautiful I love it I'll be happy to wear it." I said I really didn't know what to say. Then Pam said

"Dinner is ready when you are." I stood and said

"I'm ready now."

Dinner was excelent Pam was proving to be a wonder in the kitchen. After dinner while Glenda and Pam cleaned up I went in and watched the news. When they had finished they came in by me and I told them to go try on the costumes.

Both ran up stairs to change Glenda was the first one down. I could see her cock and balls hanging loosely between her legs when she turned around I could see her ass crack visibly though the material. Her fake breast where covered by the material from the head piece and the veil covered her face so only her eyes showed I asked

"What do you think? Would you wear it tomorrow?"

"Of cause I will it's wonderful. I feel like I could grant wishes." She blinked her eyes and dunked her head just like Jeanie did. I giggled at that.

Then Pam came in, her costume molded to her like another skin. It was very tight. I could see her panties pushing out though the crotch. The outfit covered her from head to toe and I do mean toe. Her fingers where covered as well. I stood next to her and ran my hands up and down her. There was no give in the material. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Pam sweetie is it too tight?" I asked concerned

"No Mistress. There's spandex in the side of my arms and legs and on both sides of my body. It's very comfortable. It's also very reveling if I take off these panties. But that's the only way to get the tail to look right."

"Honey are you sure it's not too tight? It looks pretty tight to me. Take a deep breath." She took a very deep breath the suit seems to give; when she exhaled it went back into place. "Would you wear it to the party tomorrow?"

"Oh yes Mistress. I think everyone will love it especially with out the panties."

"You don't mind that?"

"No, Miss Jenny said that it was really a sex party. And if it was all right with you she said I would be having lots of sex. I think this costume will make sure of it." I think Pam was turning in to a nymphet

"Ok let see what it looks like without the panties and the tail in place. If you need help with the plug come down and bring the lube."

Ten minutes later Pam came in this time with out the panties. You could see that her crotch was open but you couldn't see much of anything. When she turned around her tail stood out like a real cat's would. You could see the crack of her butt but each cheek was cover in black vinyl. I said

"Well it's not to revealing." Pam then said

"Watch this" She got down on her hands and knees and pushed her bottom up in the air while making a meowing sound her whole vagina pushed out of her suit as her ass open. I could almost hear her purr. I looked over to Glenda who was watching Pam closely her cock was at full mast pushing out the front of her pantaloons. Obviously Pam was having the effect I was hoping for. Pam meowed again and I said to Glenda

"That pussy's definitely in heat." Glenda who still didn't move her eyes said

"I would say so. Dam that look's so sexy."

"Down girl she needs to wear that tomorrow." Pam crawled over to me and sat back on her heels and purred as she rubbed her head on my leg. She was obviously enjoying herself. I may never get her out of that thing. But she did look sexy and very fuckable. I said to Pam

"You better go get changed before one of us rapes you." She looked at me with a sexy grin and said

"It would only be rape if I didn't want it." She meowed again. This time it was more of a plea

"Get going you little slut." her meow this time was one of disappointment. "That's it you get up stairs and get your domination gear on. I'm going to paddle you ass till it's red. Then if you're lucky I may not fuck it."

I told her in stern voice. Which was all an act. She meowed again and ran upstairs. I turned to Glenda I noticed she still had a hard on. I said.

"If you get even a trace of cum on that costume before tomorrow. I'll leave you home to do the laundry." Glenda's cock deflated almost instantly. I knew if I said I'd beat her she would have cum on purpose.

"Now get up stairs and get changed in you gear." She said a quick yes mistress and dashed up stairs. I refilled my wine glass and followed my two pets up stairs.

When I came in the bedroom I found Pam kneeling on the floor. Her head was looking down to the floor. Her back was straight from the corset her tits stood out proudly from her chest. Her nipples were rock hard. I knew I had to make it sound like I was mad at her; it was all part of the game.

"Stand you cock hungry slut.' Pam stood still looking at the floor. "You may change me now."

Pam pulled the tee shirt up over my head then she put in the laundry. When she came back she went to kiss my nipple like she had done on the last two occasions that she had undressed me. This time I grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back and said.

"I said change me not please me. Now get on with it." I released her hair as she dropped to her knees took off my shoes and slid my shorts off.

When she had put the shorts in the hamper and my shoes in the closet. She took the fish net stockings, which she had cleaned since yesterday. And rolled them up my legs. Then she put on my garter belt and attached the stocking to the garters. She brought over the braless bustier and put it on me.

I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't getting excited but the attention I was getting. I was very excited. My nipples where hard almost to the point of hurting and my pussy was leaking down my leg. I'm not sure why I felt this way. Maybe it was the power of knowing I could send them both away. And they would go. I know it wasn't the spanking, that held no pleasure for me. I wish I didn't have to do it. But they did seem to enjoy it and it didn't hurt me so why should I deign them this pleasure.

Pam had put on my gloves and was now putting on my boots. When she was done zipping up my boots. She sat back on her heels and said.

"Mistress I believe you are dressed."

I when over to my toy chest and pulled out a large butt plug. Bigger then any she's had in her so far. I also took out the black strap on and the first dildo I ever bought, the nipple clamps and a penis gag. I place these on the bed. I tossed her the wrist and ankle restraints and told her to put them on.

While she was putting on the restraints I put on the strap on. After I had the dildo installed. I walked over to her and said,

"So you want to be restrained spanked and fucked by me. Is this right?" She nodded her head. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"Please Mistress restrain me to the bed and spank my bottom and then fuck me in the ass till I cum." She said with a trembling voice.

"That would mean that spanking is not a punishment then is it?"

"No Mistress it would be a privilege to have you spank me then ass fuck me." She had said what I wanted her to say.

"So since it's a privilege to have me do these things to you. They should be a reward for something you did right or you where good at." She looked at me confused not sure where this was going. I looked over to Glenda and she also had a confused look on her face. Then I said,

"Glenda says I'm the best cock sucker in the world and Ginger says the same. Isn't that right Glenda?"

"Yes Mistress you are the best and Ginger thinks so too."

"And Glenda is second best because I taught her how. Now to earn the privilege to be spanked and ass fucked by me you have to show me that you can be just as good at sucking cock as we are. Can you be as good as we are?" Pam finally caught on to what I was saying

"Mistress I could never be as good as you but I could try to make you proud of me and to live up to the standers you set. If you would let me. I'll try to suck your cock and maybe with enough practice I could be almost as good as you." After she said this she licked her lips

"Then do it I want you to do every thing I taught you."

Pam knelt up and took my cock in her hand and licked the tip. Once the head was wet she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked. I couldn't feel what she was doing but I saw her cheeks suck in. She started to move her mouth down the cock little by little till she had half of it in her mouth. All the while her eyes where closed as she concentrated on her task. I said.

"Remember sweetie to look up into the person eyes that you are sucking."

Pam looked up at me her eye lids were half closed but her hazel eye shone brightly as she continued to suck more and more of my cock into her mouth. I could see when it hit her throat she gave a little gagging sound.

"Relax sweetie enjoy it. Just let your throat relax and take it in."

Pam took her eyes off me as she relaxed her throat and slid her mouth down my cock again. This time she slid all the way to the bottom taking in all my cock. When her lips touched the base of my strap on her eyes pop open. She froze in place. I remember the first time I finial bottomed out on Bill's cock. I was so excited that I forgot to back off and almost choked. I was just about to back up when Pam pulled her mouth clear off me and took in a huge breath and said

"Did you see Mistress? Did you see I had it all in me? I had it in my throat."

"Yes sweetie I saw. I'm so proud of you. Would you like to try it again?"

She dove for my cock again taking it in. When it hit her throat she gag a little then back off and then slowly slid down the length again. With her lips touching the base she looked up at me. I could see the joy she felt in her eyes. She started to work her mouth up and down the shaft. Every once in a while she would look up at me, and our eyes would lock. My only regret was I couldn't feel what she was doing.

After five or so minutes of letting her suck I pull out of her mouth, stooped down and took her in my arms and hugged her. After kissing her I said, "There wasn't that fun?" She nodded her head. "Now you need a real cock to see if you can make it cum for you." We both looked at Glenda who had a big smile on her face. "But first I think you earned your reward. Do you want it now or later?"

"Now Mistress please. I'd like to do Glenda later but I want you to spank me now." She said in her childish voice that she uses when she wants something.

"Ok come and stand by the bed." Pam followed me to the bed. I pick up the nipple clamps and asked "Do you want to try these."

They were spring clips with rubber tips. Pam looked doubtful but nodded her head anyway. I then asked, "Do you want the gag?"

"Yes Mistress I wouldn't want to call attention to us."

I put the gag in her mouth and then I put a clamp on her right nipple. As soon as I clamped it her eyes shot open I could see pain in her eyes as a groan escaped around the gag.

"Should I take it off?" She shook her head no. "Are you sure? I'll take it off if you want." She shook her head no again. I clamped her left nipple. This time she rose up on her toes, but still refused to let me remove them.

I had her lay down on the bed with her legs over the side. When her nipples touched the bed she moaned. While I changed strap ons to the double headed one. Glenda attached the chains to her wrists and then to the bed. I lubed up the butt plug and my dildo.

Then I lube up her ass hole. When I pushed the butt plug in to her she took half with out any trouble the other half I had to work in slowly with her moaning but pushing back to take more. When it was seated I wiped off my hand on a towel that Glenda had gotten for me. I got the paddle from the chest and asked

"Are you sure you want this?" Pam lifted her head and nodded it. I asked one last time. "Are you sure? If you shake your head no then I'll release you and fuck you anyway." She nodded her head again.

I let the first swat fly. It landed firmly on her left cheek with a loud smack. Pam lifted her head and cry out into the gag. I hit her a second time. She cried out again.

"Should I stop?" She shook her head no. Four more two to each cheek. I looked down between her legs the sheet below her had a damp spot I finger her pussy and smelled it. It was pussy juice I was afraid it was pee. I hit her four more times. Her cries were now moans as her body trembled. I looked at her eyes, tears where flowing but she wasn't crying. I hit her four more times again. I hit her twice more and though the paddle to the floor.

My arousal was at a fever pitch. I needed to fuck or be fucked. I grabbed Pam's legs and spun her on to her back. Glenda had the chains already attached to the head and footboards. I raised her legs and Glenda attached the chains to her ankle cuffs. I pull out her plug and inserted my cock, sinking in five or six inches. I had Glenda remove the gag.

"Oh god Mistress it feels so good. Fuck me please. Your cock feels so good in my asshole. Why didn't I do this before? Fuck me Mistress fuck me hard."

I started pumping in and out of her, pushing in more till I bottom out. When my thighs touched her fire red ass cheeks she wailed. "Oh Oh Oh I'm cumming Mistress I cumming fuck me I'm cumming."

My hips went on autopilot as I pounded into her trying to get myself off. After five minutes of pounding her ass the strap on did it's magic I came while she came again. I looked down at her pussy as a river of cum poured out of her. Thoroughly exhausted I pulled out of her and sat down no the bed. I said to Glenda

"Your next, be the first to cum in her ass." Glenda looked to me as if to say are you kidding. Then Pam said

"Please Glenda fuck me let me feel your big cock in my ass. I want to feel you cum in me please." I think I created a monster.

Glenda got behind her and quick lube herself and slid it into her. Glenda wasn't going to go as deep but she was going to stretch Pam to the max.

I undid my strap on and laid down next to Pam on my side so I could watch her as Glenda stretched her out. As Glenda started in Pam's eyes open wide as her mouth also open then said

"God she's so much bigger. Oh lord oh fuck Fuck me Glenda fuck me." Glenda started pumping in and out picking up speed and depth as she went. Till she also bottom out. Pam squealed

"Oh I'm cumming again." I reached around her leg and released one of her nipple clamps. "IEEEEE fuck meeee"

Pam's body vibrated with her orgasm as her cum poured from her. I looked at Glenda And I could see she was very very close to cumming. Pam's ass must have really clamped down on her during that orgasm. I told Glenda

"Shoot in her Glenda shoot your load in to her. Cum deep inside her ass."

Glenda bellowed her orgasm as Pam screamed that she was cumming too. I released her other nipple clamp. And she screamed louder. Glenda was taking short pumps as she unloaded into her.

Finally they both stopped their screaming and cumming. Glenda pulled her cum soaked cock from Pam's ass and dropped to his knees on the floor. I released Pam's legs and her wrists she threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. And said

"Thank you Mistress I never knew how wonderful it could be. Thank you." While I was holding her she started crying. I grew concerned that she was hurting and I felt bad about it.

"Honey what's wrong, Why are you crying. Are you in pain?"

"No I so happy I feel so loved." That threw me, how could she feel loved when I just paddled her. I asked

"Why do you feel that way I just paddled you bottom?"

"Mistress you only did it because I wanted you to. You didn't do it because I did something bad. You knew I would enjoy being ass fucked and you took the time to stretch me out and in doing so you made me want it. If you where a mean Mistress like I read about you would have had me do it whether I wanted to or not you wouldn't care how much pain I felt. You taught me so many new and wonderful things. You taught me how to dress pretty and that the way you dress says so much about you. The other day when I was walking down by the office to get my ears pierced. A couple of guys whistled at me. I thought it was for someone else but there was no one else there, just me. That has never happen before. You and Glenda and Miss Jenny have changed my whole life."

I couldn't believe I had such an impact on her. I also can't believe she never been whistled at before she's such a sexy girl. I held her as she cried some more. Glenda motioned that she was going to take a shower. I looked at the clock it was nine thirty I told her to start the tub. I continued to hold Pam until she stopped crying. Then I asked

"Would you like to soak in the tub with me? I think you could use it your bottom will be sore tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress I would like that. I also need to shave tonight." We both sat up and then Pam jumped up and said "eeww I'm leaking. I better rinse off in the shower first." She bent over and picked up the strap on. When she did I could see her asshole was still open and Glenda's cum was still coming out. When I looked at where she was laying the was a huge wet spot.

I followed her in to the bathroom she washed off the strap on and then helped me undress. Then she undressed. Glenda was already in the tub. Pam took all the cloths and put them away I grabbed my shaving stuff and climbed into the tub and sat between Glenda's legs. I rested my head on her chest. He asked

"Is everything ok?"

"Yea I guess she was just overwhelmed. She's changed so much this week I guess it was a bit much. Do you know she's never been whistled at before yesterday? "

"Well seeing how she use to dress and the way she carried herself I could see that."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"In the old office she would slouch all the time. When she stood it was never like you stand. With you back straight, head up. She was slouching even as she stood. A guy wouldn't give her a second look. Now she's a looker she stands straight sits straight. Her cloths are perfect on her. She's a fox now." Pam came in to the bathroom and asked

"Who's a fox?"

"You are." I said Pam stooped dead in her tracks.

"No really whom are you talking about?" She asked

"You silly. I told Glenda that yesterday was the first time you have ever been whistled at and she said it was because you're a fox in your new cloths. And also because of the way you carry yourself."

"I don't carry myself any different do I?"

"Remember when I asked you yesterday if you were wearing you corset."

"Yes. I told you it would be too tight to wear to work."

"Right I asked you because you seem to me like you back was straighter and Glenda said the samething. Glenda said the way you look and carried yourself made you a real fox." Pam climbed into the tub and I had her sit between my legs and said. "I still think of you as my kitty." She meowed and purred then asked

"Do you really think I looked sexy in it?"

"Sweetie I think tomorrow your going to find out what's it liked to be gang banged."

"That sounds like fun I never had that happen before."

"Really I thought you would have been ganged banged lots of times. I'm kidding. I never have either. But to tell you the truth I like to try it just once" I told her. I leaned back and rested my head on Glenda's chest and said.

"Glenda, Pam and I both need to shave and I think you do too. Would you like to do both of us and then we'll do you?"

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers