Life's Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,242 Followers

"Sounds like fun to me."

When all the shaving fun was over and we where in our nighties and back in bed on clean sheets I asked Pam "Do you want to try your cock sucking on Glenda now?"

Pam grinned and nodded her head and climbed over me to lie between Glenda's legs. Glenda's back was resting on the headboard. I sat up and laid on his side to watch. Pam pulled Glenda's panties down till they were below her balls. Then tucked the waistband under her balls. She took her soft cock in her mouth and started to suck and roll it around in her mouth. I said to Glenda.

"Come on sweetie no fooling around let her have it." I saw Glenda relax then I watched her cock start to harden. Pam stayed with her as she harden up. It was easier for her staring out soft like that. Because as it grew in her mouth she was able to get it nice and wet. Before either of us knew it she was already sucking most of it in to her mouth and down her throat. Pam was really getting into it, sliding her mouth up and down Glenda's pole. When she was able to get it all in her mouth Glenda said

"You taught her well. She's almost as good as you." Then he sat up right and said, "Shit she's dam close to you. Oh fuck Pam baby your great."

"Is she swallowing?" I asked

"Fuck yes four. Oh fuck Five times now. Shit six. If you don't want me to cum you better get her off."

"She's earned it give it to her." Glenda relaxed and came into Pam's mouth. Pam backed her mouth off till just the tip was in and pumped Glenda's cock with her hand. A little cum drip out of Pam's mouth but that was all.

When Glenda stopped cumming Pam sat up and smiled. I could see she still had a mouth full. I motioned her over to me and we kissed and swapped the cum back and forth till we had an equal share and then swallowed. I do love the tasted of Glenda's cum. Pam laid her head on my breast and asked Glenda.

"I did ok didn't I?"

"Pam your great but Sheri's still the best."

"Oh come on Glenda I never swallowed more that twice. I choke on the third one." Glenda then said

"That's true but I love you more"

"Is that the only reason?" I asked a little put off that he may think Pam's better than I am.

"Hey that's my story and I'm sticking to it."

"Well Pam I guess you passed that test but remember you have to practice to stay good."

"I'll practice when ever you say I can."

"I want you to remember that. We may have a lot of sex with different people but we're not sluts we don't throw ourselves at anyone and we don't drop our panties of just anyone. Remember we're all respectable ladies. Who like to have fun."

"I'll remember Mistress." The Pam thought for a second and asked. "Mistress tomorrow. When your friend comes over for breakfast is there anything special I should make for you?"

"Do you know how to make cream filled honey buns?"

"No Mistress I don't but I could run out for some if you like."

"No you have to go to work. I can run and get them." I had Pam roll off me and I cuddled up next to Glenda. I laid my hand on her tummy. I noticed it wasn't as thick as it used to be.

"Glenda I see you losing your tummy. The diet is helping."

"That and the two miles I run every morning is working." She told me.

"When did you start running again?" I asked

"Monday. I go on a two mile run before I get dressed for work every morning." I asked

"What goes on in this house before I wake up? I remember not to long ago I was always the first to get up and fix breakfast."

"Well you could get up and come running with me and Pam, she's been running too. Then when we get back she takes a shower it the spare bedroom while I come in here and use this one." I was flabbier gassed to find out that all this was going on while I was asleep.

"I can't believe this was all going on. But I think I stick to my routine you know how I hate the thought of running. It was never anything I like to do." then I said to Pam " You like running every morning with Glenda?"

"Yes it makes up for my walking back and forth to work every day. Besides no one likes a fat slave."

"Well if you two want to do this then I think it's a great idea. I could already feel the difference on Glenda," we all said good night

Friday I awoke to a gentile kissing on my lips, they must have been Pam's. They were tender soft kisses that could only come from a girl. I open my eyes slowly to see Pam kneeling next to my bed. She smiled and said

"Mistress it's eight thirty Glenda and I have to go to work. I thought you might want to get up. So you could be ready for when your friend gets here. There's fresh coffee on the nightstand and a bowl of fruit in the fridge for you. The toast you'll have to make yourself." I sat up and Pam handed me my coffee. Pam was wearing a white V-neck pullover sweater and a tan leather skirt. Her hair was braded in back of her head. I asked.

"How's your bottom today not too sore I hope?"

"No there's no pain at all, not like there was with the whip." Then she informed me

"Glenda and I passed a bakery during our run and we got six honey buns for you. Jon the closet designer will be here at two this afternoon with the plans for the closet. If you need him to come later give him a call. The number is on his card by the phone in the den."

"Thank you for the coffee and the buns. Has Bill gone to the office already?"

"Yes he left just as I came up to wake you. We arrive separately so as not to draw suspicion."

"That's good. You should give notice to your land lord that you will be moving out." I saw a smile come to her lips. "You better get going before you're late."

I got out of bed to use the potty. Then I took my shower. When I came back in to dress I saw that Pam had made the bed before she left. After putting on make up and getting dressed I when down stairs. I sat at the kitchen table to eat my breakfast and enjoyed two more cups of coffee. I made a fresh pot. At ten sharp the doorbell rang. I open the door for Janie.

"Please come in." Janie was wearing a tub top and very short pair of shorts that showed off her legs. She had a lot of leg to show. We went into the kitchen. I poured us both a cup of coffee. She sipped her coffee and said.

"You have a really nice house." I could see she was a little nervous, being this was our first time. I wasn't sure how we where going to get started either. I finally said

"Oh I got honey buns for you." I stood and pulled them out of the warmer and placed the plate on the table. Janie burst out laughing and said

"That's not the kind of honey buns I was talking about."

"You said the kind with the slit down the middle and the cream inside." I said this with a straight face. Janie look at the buns and then at me as if to say your kidding right. I kept my straight face as long as I could then I started to giggle. Janie realized I was making fun and started to laugh as well.

"For a minute I thought we weren't on the same page." I when over to her and sat on her lap facing her and said

"Are we on the same page now?" She took my face in her hands and pulled me to her lips. We kissed very passionately. Are tongues battled and fought. Her hands where all over me as mine where all over her. Her breasts where large and firm. Her nipples harden to my touch. Breaking our kiss she said

"I've wanted you for a long long time, I just never though I 'd have you. You never seemed interested in other women." I kissed her again this time her hands move to my bottom and pulled me closer to her. Pulling my lips from her I asked

"Would you like to go to my bedroom? We could get more comfortable up there?" Janie nodded her head I stood and took her hand and led her up to my bedroom.

Once in the bedroom we kissed again as we undressed each other. Once we were undressed we laid down side by side. We continued to kiss as our hands explore each other's body. Janie's pussy had a light downy fuzz to it.

I moved down to her sizeable breast. I never played with any breast this large. Her nipple was hard and the aurora was tight. The nipple was a quarter inch long and the aurora was the size of a silver dollar. Her nipples we're a light pink in color that made them almost invisible. As I tenderly licked and kissed her breast Janie stroke my head.

When I took her nipple in my mouth she moaned loudly. I sucked her nipple taking it between my teeth and chewed on it. Causing Janie to shake and groan even louder. My hand moved down to her downy fuzz, it was soft as the hair on a baby's head. My fingers pierced her hot wet slit. As she spread her legs to give me better access the smell of her arousal fill the room. The smell of her pussy had my mouth watering. I wanted to taste her. To drink her essence, to sip at her womanly spring.

I released her nipple and moved down to her flat belly. I moved passed her tummy leaving small kisses and licks in my decent to her quivering mound. Janie gasped as I split her neither lips with my tongue. Her taste was honey sweet like a fine wine. I breathe in her musky scent as I licked up her sweet cream. Running my tongue from bottom to top. Her whole body would jerk, as my tongue would brush past her clit. I continued to tease her.

Janie, have had enough of my teasing grabbed my head and held it near her clit. My lips sucked it into my mouth. She came violently as I sucked and nibbled at her clit.

"Oh god yes right there suck it love suck my clit baby." I wanted to taste her cum but she wouldn't release her grip on my head. So I sucked and bit down harder causing her to cum harder and longer "Oh baby I'm cumming so hard suck me lover suck my clit." Janie's body tensed up one last time before she collapsed releasing my head.

I dropped my mouth to her slit and licked up her cum. It was tangy sweet almost like syrup in texture. I continued to lick until the tangy tasted was gone. Then I crawled up and laid down beside her. Janie was still trying to recover when she said

"God I need that. I've been fucking Kandy like crazy since Wednesday I've been so horny for you." I asked

"Who's Kandy anyone I know." Janie jolted up right

"Did I say Kandy? I meant Kenny my husband."

She looked like she just gave away a secret. I reached over and took Janie's left nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a little squeeze. She melted down to the bed. Rolling her nipple between my fingers I asked

"Who's Kandy Janie?" She tried to move away. I straddled her chest holding her in place and asked again. "Who's Kandy? Anyone I should know." Taking her other nipple with my other hand and squeezing both equally Janie moaned but still didn't say anything. "Tell me honey I'll keep your secret." I could almost see Janie's mind clicking away on weather or not to tell me. "Don't make me get the nipple clamps Janie."

"Kandy's my husband Kenny. I dress him up in women's cloths and I treat him like a lesbian lover." I could see tears in her eyes from her embarrassment at having told me their secret. Then she pleaded, "Please don't tell anyone." I laid back down next to her and said

"I'm not going to tell anyone. Just so you know I won't tell. I'll tell you a secret too. Bill my husband is a cross dresser too." Janie rolled onto her side and studied my face to see if I was lying then asked

"Really you're telling me the truth?" I nodded my head. Then she said, "I thought we were the only ones to do that sort of thing. I know I've seen stories about she males on the net and there's pictures. But I never have seen any others beside Kenny. And he only started doing it because I talked him into it.

Now he's dressed more as a girl than a guy. Which is ok with me I like him better that way. Before he started dressing like a girl he was a real jerk. You know mister macho man. Now he's more relaxed more like me he cleans up around the house. He thinks more about how I feel."

"I know just what you mean. Bill was never a jerk, in fact he was the sweetest guy you would ever want to meet, but I would always have to clean up after him. But since he's be dressing he does more around the house."

"It's like their feminine side takes over. How did you get Bill to dress up?"

"Bill was easy, He wanted to do it. I found some things he left on the computer and I tracked where he went on the net. I always knew I'd do anything for Bill what ever he wanted was ok with me. When I found out that he wanted this I just went along with it and found I liked it too. Our whole life changed the day I found his secrets on the computer."

"Kenny was a lot harder I had to talk him into it. Actually I bribed him into it. I never like giving him head. And I never let him cum in my mouth. I knew he like me to wear silky things. And I knew he liked it when I would rub up against him. So one day I told him if he wore my panties I'd blow him till he came in my mouth. He put on the panties so fast it made my head spin. So I blew him till he came and you know it wasn't that bad. When he was wearing his male underwear I just couldn't get into it, but when he has on my underwear I really like sucking his cock."

"Does Kenny know your bisexual?" I asked

"He does now. I've been bi since high school. I never told Kenny that I was bi. I thought once I was married and was have sex regularly with him, that I wouldn't want it with other girls. And I didn't for the first two years we we're married. Then Kim moved in next door. The girl I told you about, the sports trainer. Well once I saw her I knew I had to have her. She's as tall as me with short dark red hair. She has the most beautiful green eyes I ever saw. She knew right away I wanted her. When ever I was out side working in the garden she would come out and talk or would lie in the sun."

"One day right after Kenny left to play golf she came over to borrow some coffee. I asked her to have some with me. We talked for a while then she told me a joke and we both laughed so hard. While we were laughing she took my hand in hers. I looked into her eyes. They we're the kind of eye's that hold you, you can get lost in them."

"We started kissing the next thing I knew we where in my bedroom and I was naked and I was undressing her. She made love to me like no one else has. Not Kenny that's for sure. Then I made love to her and then we talked and laughed and then made love again. Though all this I never thought once about Kenny. Till I saw him in the door way to our bedroom." Tears filled Janie's eyes.

" He looked so hurt standing there. He didn't say a word he just turned and left the house. I had Kim leave as well then I showered but I couldn't get clean. I realized later that it was quilt I was feeling. I was so afraid he wasn't coming back.

"Kenny came home at six that night. I had dinner ready for him. I didn't know what else to do he just said he wasn't hunger and went to watch the news on TV. Kenny always kissed me when he came home, but not that night. I knew he was hurt. I knew he wasn't mad. After I put dinner away and cleaned the kitchen I went into the living room Kenny was staring at the TV but wasn't watching it. He sat in the recliner and I sat in on the sofa. We both stared at the TV till he turned it off. He turned to me and asked"

"Was that the first time you've been with another women?" I shook my head no. Then he asked. "Was it the first time since we've been married?" I nodded my head yes. I could see him steel himself for the next question. "Have you ever had sex with a man since we've been married." I told him I hadn't. He continued

"When I left here I went to find someone to screw. I never cheated on you not since the day we went on our first date. But I figured that if you could have sex with out me then I should be able to have it with out you. "

"The only problem with that was I compared every girl I met to you. I found faults with every one of them. I came home thinking that you had left and praying to god you didn't. I love you Janie with every ounce of my being." I never saw Kenny like that. He was almost in tears I could see he was fighting them back. I went over to his chair kneeling down beside it I took his hands in mine and said.

"Sweet heart I don't know why I did that. I haven't done that with anyone else since our first date either but today I couldn't help myself. I'll never do it again. I don't want to lose you or what we have together." I meant it too. I was crying like a baby. Kenny wiped away my tears and said

"Janie I watched you go down on her. I saw how much you enjoyed it and how much you enjoyed having her do you. I knew it wasn't your first time. I also know it won't be your last. I just hope it won' effect what we have together." I wasn't sure what he was saying so I asked

"Kenny what are you telling me?"

"Janie you can have sex with who ever you want as long as she's female. I don't think I could stand the thought of another guy putting his cock in you." I couldn't believe he was saying this the one thing I was missing in my life and he was letting me have it.

"Kenny you can too with whom ever you want." I didn't want him to have sex with other women but I knew I had to make this concession after he made one to me. If he did I didn't want to know about it. I guess he could see my heart wasn't in it

"Don't worry love your all the women I want and I don't fancy men. Unless I could get one to give me a blow job once in a while." I knew that was the one thing he wanted that I haven't given him yet. I had an Idea

"You know Ken if we cut some of that hair off down there maybe I could do it then."

"We could try that. If you think it will work? Hell if it means I get you to suck me off you can shave it all off."

I took him in to the bathroom and had him soak in the tub then shaved his off all his hair down there. Even between his legs and his butt. I took him back to the bedroom and had him lay down. Then gave him the best blowjob I could but just as he was about to cum I pull it out of my mouth and let it spray on my tits. He really enjoyed it but I knew he wanted me to swallow it.

I got up to wash his cum off me. When I came back bed he made love to me going down on me for quite some time. I wasn't sure if it was because he watched me and Kim earlier and learned how it was done or because he had just cummed and wasn't in any hurry. He was really good I came three times before he stopped and fucked me. After we had showered, I was putting on my satin nightie and panties Kenny came up behind me and started rubbing up against me. I could feel his cock start to harden against my bottom. I asked him

"You like the way these feel don't you?"

"You know I love when you're wearing them." Reaching into the draw I pulled out pair of tap pants and a camisole and said

"Here put these on and we'll see if I can blow you all the way with them." Ken looked at me then shrugged his shoulders and took them from me and put them on. I turned to him I looked down. I could see his cock was hard and it was stretching the fabric out I reached over and stroked his cock though the panties. Ken gave a moan as I asked

"You like wearing them don't you?" He just nodded his head as a blush came to his face.

I pushed him back toward the bed and pushed him down onto it. I kneeled between his legs and rubbed my face over his satin covered cock. I could smell the sachet I keep in my draw. It's a flowery scent that always remained me of a female.

I pulled the panties down so just his cock was exposed and his balls where still in the panties. I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him like I always do but this time it was different. This time all I could smell was the sachet. I sucked him with every thing I had. The flowery smell filled my head as I worked my mouth up and down his cock. My hand rubbed his balls thought the satin panties. I heard him mumble something that I couldn't understand.

Scribler
Scribler
1,242 Followers