Life's Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"How are you doing?"

"Terrible. I want to play but no one was to play with me. Bill yelled at me at the gas station. I'm hornier than a two peckered Billy goat." I said in whiny way

"Honey at the gas station you were bent over showing your ass to a store full of people."

"Yea so, I have nice ass." I said as we stood there holding each other.

"Yes baby you have a nice ass. I just love sticking my tongue up it. Now let's go get our nipples pierced then we can go home and see what kind of mischief we can get into." She told me then turned me toward the door but I stopped her and said

"Jen you know what we need?"

"What's that sweetie?"

"More cocks around. We need more bisexual men around."

"Why's that?" Jenny asked looking at me kind of funny.

"Well when there was just you, Pam and I two cock were enough. But now there are seven women to two cocks that's not near enough. So I think we need more cocks' Jenny laughed then said

"This weather really messing you up isn't it."

"You don't know the half of it. I stay sexually excited the entire summer as long as the temperature and the humidly stays high."

"Your like this all summer" Jenny asked

"Well no. I'm like this for a few days. After that I kind of mellow out more like a slow boil. But I fuck at the drop of a hat. In other words watch out." Jenny laughed and said

"I guess Bill never complains about not getting enough."

"No I think wishes sometimes he didn't get so much but of cause he's never said it."

When we went inside Sam was working on Sharon. Mary and Debbie must have gotten theirs already I saw they were both holding their breasts. After she finished with Sharon Sam said

"Well you two surprised me, I though for sure you've would have been in yesterday."

"Well we didn't want to prove you right so we waited for today." Jenny told her.

"Well are you going to get the other done?" Sam asked

"Of cause. If you had told me they felt that good I would have both done years ago."

"When you tell me what happens I'll tell everyone else. Now who's first? You my delectable Jenny or your friend there that has the whole city of Atlanta a buss to find out who she is."

"You know about that too?" I asked

"Oh yes I found out early yesterday. In fact the latest rumor is you blew the master on stage and he was a quivering mass of jelly when you where done. And pledge his loyalty to you." Sam told us.

"You're kidding. Have you heard anything about the fantasy cruise that Max is having?" I asked

"I heard your going. I also heard that Max has sold every available berth. But I don't know how true that is. I heard last week he wasn't selling enough to pay off the boat and he might have to cancel. I hope he has sold out I was looking forward to it." I asked if she was going "Yea Max let's me set up a shop there to do piercing tattooing and brandings. I pay him Fifty percent and I get to go for free."

"Dam I could have held out for more Jenny. Oh well at least I'm not obligated to do anything except be there." I said

"Then you are going? Good, Jenny are you going too?' Sam asked

"Yea Ginger, Glenda and Pam are going too." Jenny told her just as she sat down to get her piercing.

At that moment my nostrils flared out. There was a smell being emanated by some one in the room. I smelt that smell before but never quite knew what it was till now. I sniffed the air kind of like a dog would do. Bill must have been watching me. I felt his hands on my shoulders then he said

"Take it easy love, calm yourself." I turned to him and said

"You know that smell I told you about. I know what it is now." I turned and saw everyone was looking at me. "Oh sorry I'm going to go outside for a minute." I said as I dashed out the door. With Bill on my heels

He grabbed me and held me to him. I melted in his arms. He asked "What going on Sheri?"

"Do you remember I would tell you I smelt a smell that I wasn't sure what it was but it would really get my juices flowing?" He said he did. "One of those women in there was aroused. I know what a women smells like now that I've had sex with a few and that's the smell I've been smelling all these years." Bill held me too him, I was shaking badly I felt like a junkie needing a fix and in all actuality that's was just what I was. I needed a sexually fix.

As Bill held me I started to kiss his neck and rub myself on him. When I reached down and grabbed his butt checks he pushed me away, but still held me by my arms and said.

"Sheri calm down, I know you can't control it yet, but try to hold on till we get home. Ok?"

"I'll try but I can't make any promises." I took a deep breath and settled down just a little then said. "Ok let's go get my nipple done so we can get going."

"I think we should forget about that for now and get it done later." He told me.

"No I can handle this I had one done the other day." I said as I walked back in the shop.

I was assaulted by the smell of an aroused woman. It was stronger now then when I left. Jenny was putting on her shirt as she looked at me. I pulled off my tee shirt and sat in the chair. The cool air in the shop caused my skin to prickle. The nipple that she was going to pierce was getting hard and tight. Bill stood behind the seat and held on to my shoulders. I was still shaking like a leaf. Sam said

"Are you ok? We could do this later."

"No I'm fine just a little wired that's all."

Now that I was closer to Sam I could tell that she was the one giving off the scent I smelled. Being closer to her it was even stronger. She cleaned off my nipple with warm beta dine solution then wiped that off with alcohol. Then she took a pair of tweezers and griped the tip of my nipple and pulled it out from my body. Taking the sterile needle she pierced the nipple.

My legs started shaking and my hands went numb. I felt a restricting in my pelvis area. If it wasn't for Bill holding me down I would have came out of the chair. Sam quickly installed the ring the released my nipple. The sudden release send shock waves straight to my pussy causing me to cum. My head thrashed from side to side as moans and gasps leaped out of my mouth. I felt wetness between my legs.

Sam looked at me, scared that she did something wrong and asked "Are you ok I never seen any one react that way before. What happen to you?"

I couldn't speak; words would not come out of my mouth. Then Bill said, "She had an orgasm. I was afraid that would happen." Then Sam asked me

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Oh yes I feel wonderful. In fact you can do it again." I said though half closed eyes and a rasp voice.

"No honey you only have two nipples and they're both pierced. The only thing I could recommend is a clitoris ring, but I think that would kill you."

"I'll give it a shot." I said as I spread my legs.

"Oh no you don't. Come on Sheri we're leaving." Bill said in a tone that would let me know he wouldn't take no for an answer. Under normal conditions I would have listen to him but these weren't normal conditions

"Bill I'm the Mistress if I want to get one I will." Bill pushed Sam out of the way and sat down next to me and said

"Sher if I have to, I'll tie you legs shut and carry you out to the car. You are not getting a clit ring right now. If you want one later in a couple of weeks then you can but not right now." Bill handed Sam a hundred dollar bill and said. "That's for Her and Pam." Then to me he said, "Are you going to walk out or am I going to carry you?"

In my head I knew he was right but my head wasn't in charge at this point. My body tasted an orgasm and it wanted more. But I also knew I wasn't getting that ring no matter what I did.

"Ok if you going to be a bitch about it I'll wait a couple weeks." I stood and went for the door. Jenny stood in front of the door barring my way. I stood arms under my breasts one leg cocked to the side and asked, "Well what's your problem?"

"You might want to put on your shirt." I looked down at my breasts and saw my new ring along with the other one, they looked really pretty. Why would I want to cover them up? But I also knew I was going to put on that shirt before I could leave.

"Well ok if you all going to be prudes about it then I guess I put it back on."

Once I was properly dressed Jenny let me out the door. I got in my car I was temped to drive but I knew Bill wasn't going to let me. Bill Ginny and Jenny stood out side the car and started talking.

"Did you see her eyes? They look like a wild animal's would look. What was she smelling in there?" Jenny was saying

"Her eyes get like that and the more she cums the worst she'll get. Sher's sense of smell is so acute she can smell when a female is aroused it could have been any one of you." Bill told them

"I never heard of this happening to anyone else." I open the car door and said

" Now if your done talking about me can we go now."

Bill got in on the driver side. When he got the car on the highway headed in the direction of home he said. "You know they weren't being mean. There just not use to seeing you like this."

"I know but it still hurts. I hurt's to have some one look at you like they would a freak of nature. That's the way I feel some times. I don't know how you put up with me. Have you ever wished you didn't marry me?" I asked

"No I never wish I didn't marry you. It never crossed my mind." I lay down with my head in his lap. The next thing I knew we were pulling into Jenny's drive way.

I sat up and wipe the sleep from my eyes. Jenny pulled her car into the garage and we pulled in to the driveway. We went into the house and into the den where Sandy had set up the tape. Jenny came over to me and put her arms around me and said

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like we were talking about you. I just want to understand what you're going though. So maybe we can help."

"Thanks but some times I'm going to be a bitch to all of you. Maybe we should just keep our distance and then pick up after its over." I told her

"We'll see what happens. I promise to forgive you everything when it's over." She told me

"I could use one favor. Could you drive me to work and back I really shouldn't be driving. I might stop somewhere that could get me in trouble, like biker bars or strip bars. I've done that once or twice when I was still single. Bill usually drives me but now that he's working on the other side of town its a little harder he'll do it but you work so much closer."

"Why don't you just take a vacation and stay home." Ginny asked

"Oh no I did that once. It gives me to much time on my hands. At least at work I can kind of ignore it except I am a total bitch there. But Ginger's learn to run interference for me."

Jenny could see I was getting a little self-conscious with the attention on me. She turned to Sandy and said, "Tell us what happen last night."

"Oh this couldn't have gone any better. Julian came home right and I do mean right after we got the cameras set up. Well after Beth introduced us Julian went for Cheryl in a big way. Here watch this part." Sandy said as she turned on the VCR.

The scene was of a living room there was a man I presumed was Julian talking to Cheryl. They started making out real heavy and Cheryl kept saying she wasn't that type of girl. When Julian slid his hand up Cheryl's dress he froze. Sandy stopped the tape and said

"He asked Beth if she slept either of us. And Beth told him no. Now you could see he found out Cheryl isn't the kind of girl he thought she was." She started the tape again

Julian looks over to Beth who is thoroughly engrossed with Sandy. He looks back at Cheryl and asked if Beth knew about this. Cheryl tensed up so I figured Julian squeezed Cheryl's cock. Cheryl shook her head no. Julian said to Beth that he was taking Cheryl into the bedroom because She didn't like audiences. Sandy stopped the tape.

"We set up the camera in the bedroom so that it would play on their TV. While they were in the bedroom Beth and I watched in the living room so I could keep an eye on Cheryl and to make sure Julian didn't go ballistic on her. I didn't know at the time that Julian already knew about Cheryl." Sand restarted the tape

Julian and Cheryl walk in the bedroom and Julian starts taking off his cloths then he took off Cheryl's cloths. When she's down to her stockings garters and panties. Julian said that he's going into plastic surgery and he could give her bigger breasts. I guess that suppose to make Cheryl want him more. Julian started with Cheryl's tits but didn't waist any time in getting on his knees and sucking down Cheryl's cock.

"This is not the first time he's sucked cock. He took all ten inches in one swallow" Sandy told us which we could see on the tape.

Julian was really getting in to it. He was doing all the right things then I saw Beth and Sandy standing on the other side of Julian and Cheryl. Julian didn't even notice they were there till Beth asked what was he doing. Julian started to choke on Cheryl's cock then quickly took it out of his mouth and asked

"What are you doing in here?"

"Julian what were you doing?" Beth asked. Julian jumped up and started to studded something but nothing was coming out oh his mouth then he said

"You did this on purpose you knew she was a guy. Didn't you?" Beth was so cool it wasn't funny. She had the upper hand and she knew it.

"Honey even if I knew it, I didn't make you suck that cock. And you were doing a pretty good job at it. You always said I didn't know how to suck cock. I guess you were right you did a better job on that one then I could have." Then Julian turned on Cheryl

"He made me do it. He told me if I didn't suck him, he'd tell you I did."

"Cheryl did that. She forced you to suck her off. I find that hard to believe." Sandy was saying. "Cheryl did you tell him that. Did you force him to give you such a good blow job?"

"No I wouldn't force anybody to do anything." Cheryl said

"Well who are you going to believe a freak show in a dress or me?" That's when Sandy back handed Julian. Before Julian had time to recover Sandy had him in a pair of handcuffs. Then she asked

"Are you sure Cheryl forced you." Julian screamed yes "Well then lets check the tape."

"Tape what tape?" Julian asked

The next scene was of Julian kneeling in front of a big screen TV with Sandy, Beth and Cheryl sitting on the couch. Sandy was saying

"Ok there you two are coming in the bed room. Now you're kissing Cheryl and taking off your and her cloths. There now you can see her cock clearly. Oh now you're telling her you'll give her bigger tits. Now your dropping to you knees and there you sucked it in your mouth. I don't no I didn't hear Cheryl say anything never mind threaten you, did you Beth"

"No not a word." Julian knew he was beat he knew it when he found out about the tape.

"Here lets check the tape from the living room." Sandy said as she changed tapes "There you two are making out." Julian's head was looking at the floor Beth walked up to him and slapped him in the head and said

"Look at the TV cock slut." Julian did as he was told he knew he was fucked.

"There goes your hand up her dress. Oh there you found it." Sandy stopped the tape and said to Julian. "So you knew before you went into the bedroom that Cheryl wasn't that kind of girl. Now you could have said something then couldn't you have. And I think you did say something didn't you lets see what you said." Sandy ran the tape to the end and then said to Julian.

"So who should we believe? A sweet girl like Cheryl or a lying cocksucker like you."

Julian was defeated his eye stayed on the floor. Now it was Beth's turn "Tell me Julie what are you going to do with those pictures of me and my friends you took." He didn't say anything he just looked at the floor "Look Julie were going to stay here all night till you start talking now what did you want those pictures for." Beth came over to her husband with a riding crop and said

"Remember this Julie this is the crop that you beat me with when you wanted to play what was it, pony girl. Well my cock sucking faggot husband soon to be ex-husband you're the new pony girl." Beth slapped him on the ass with such force that he fell forward on to his face. "Come on pony girl prance for me like I use to do for you." Beth hit him a few more times till he was crying. Then she stopped and sat and watched him. When he stopped crying she helped him back to his knees and said.

"You know you hit me a lot harder and a lot more than I just hit you. I never cried I couldn't believe I hurt you enough to make you cry. Now would you like to tell me what's going on here? What did you want those pictures for and what did you do with them." Tears started flowing down his face again he said

"I was going to use them to black mail you into not divorcing me." The look on Beth's face was one of disbelief she asked

"You mean you wanted a divorce."

"No I don't want one. I knew someday you'd have sex with another man and you'd fine out my penis is smaller then most men have. So before you leave me for some one else I was going to stop you." Beth turned to Sandy and said

"Stop the camera." Sandy stopped the VCR and said

"It came out that Julian is bisexual. All the girls he was sleeping with turn out to be guys. He figured if she only had sex with women she wouldn't know his cock was small. It's not really that small it's a little bigger then average but he saw it as small. All the cocks he saw were bigger then his. He's really insecure. It wasn't long after this all came out that Cheryl and I pack up our gear and left. Once everything came out I felt guilty about doing it to him. Now it's out in the open they'll have to deal with it."

"She called here about an hour ago and asked that I give you the tapes. She wanted you to hold onto the them and she'll call you later." Sandy said to Jenny

"I guess we were wrong about him. But it's better that it's out in the open now they can figure out what to do about it." Jenny said. I think we all felt guilty, about what happen. Then Jenny said. "Why don't I order a bunch of pizzas and we can sit out by the pool drink wine and eat pizza and get stupid."

"That sounds like a plan to me especially the getting laid part." I said

"Sheri I didn't say get laid." Jenny told me

"I know I don't like getting stupid. So I change it to get laid. Because I really need to get laid."

"Cheryl and I have to be going to the airport our flight leaves in three hours. You know what it's like turning in a rental car and then getting to the terminal. As soon as Cheryl changes back into Charles we'll be leaving."

Jenny went and called the Pizza place. And we all said good-bye to Sandy and Cheryl. After they were gone we all went out to the pool area. Everyone stood around till I striped off my cloths and jumped in the pool. The pool was quite refreshing after the heat of the day that still hung heavy in the air. Ginger laid out large exercise mats around the pool. Every one else strip down and either jumped in the pool or lay down on the mats. After I swam a bit I got out of the pool and dried off Jenny came up to me and said

"I just called Beth she and Julian had a long talk last night. They got a lot of things worked out and she wanted to come over and join the party I told her she could. So her and Julie Ann are on their way."

"Julie Ann? Are you telling me she made him a cross dresser already?" I asked

"No he was a closet cross dresser he had his own makeup and cloths and shoes. He was doing it before they got married. He's been hiding it ever since, she didn't have a clue." Jenny told me

"Well how does she feel about it?"

"She likes the idea, as long as he stops being a jerk around her he can dress up all he wants." Jenny and I talked for about fifteen minutes when the doorbell rang. "That's the pizza guy"

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers