Lifes Changes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your right I can. I wonder what it's like to go to the renewal."

"It's wonderful we can go tonight but first a lot less talk and a lot more action if you don't mind. Although I love you deep inside of me I love it even more when you're moving in and out of me. And if you ever tease me like that again I going to make you into a eunuch and get myself someone else to satisfy me."

"Your wish is my command my Queen." He said as he started pumping his cock in and out of me.

Bill made love to me for what seemed like hours. His firm cock pierced me again and again bringing me to an unremembered number of climaxes. When he was ready to cum I was ready for him to do it. I wanted to feel his hot thick cum squirt into me. When he came I came too then he collapsed onto me. His hot sweat soaked body felt so good against me.

We both must have fallen a sleep after that, because the next thing I knew we were standing in a glen hand in hand. We were both naked and Bill was sporting the C cup breasts I gave him earlier and his hair was longer. Longer then what I gave him, it went down passed his shoulder blades. His facial features were more feminine then he ever had with makeup. His only male feature was his soft penis and balls hanging between his legs. He looked at me and asked. "Where are we?"

"We're in the renewal. This is where I come to when I go though the metaphase." Bill looked around and asked

"Is this it, you just come here?

"No this is were I start. From here I usually take to the air on the first day and fly with the birds. On the second day I talk to the animals of the forest. And on the third day I go to the clearing and dance and chant with my sister nymphs. What should we do first my love."

"Would you talk with me first my daughter?" I heard behind me. I turned and saw Queen Desrei standing close by.

"Oh my Queen I did as you asked. Your people are free of the spell of Mechi." I said after I fell to my knees before her.

"Stand my daughter you are Queen now. You have broken the spell and have assumed your rightful place as Queen. Already there are many of the Fairy Folk in the clearing celebrating the end of the dark times." She said as she place her hands in mine. Then she asked, "Is this your mate"

"Yes this is my husband, my anchor in the wild times. My very best friend and my lover."

"He is a pretty one. If Mechi looked like this, maybe there would have been a chance." She said eyeing up my Bill. "Well enough of that. In the clearing you will find several Fairy folks that have business with you. You will need to take care of that. Then you two can enjoy yourselves."

"Will I see you again?" I asked her

"I'll always be here. I have nowhere else to go. I could think of worse places to spend eternity then in the renewal. Now go and conduct your business then enjoy the rest of the your life." We said our thanks and she disappeared. I turned to Bill and said. Are you ready to go to the clearing?"

"I have one question before we go. Why do I look like this?" He asked referring to his feminine features

"Because my love that's how you truly want to be seen. This is the image you want to project." I told him

"How come we don't have any cloths?"

"Because cloths hide the true beauty of the person. No one ever wears cloths in the renewal. But what you see here isn't always what you'll see in the waken world. What you see here is the way we want to be seen."

"No one will think it's strange me looking like this?"

"No my love in fact very few will even take notice. Now are you ready to go to the clearing."

"I guess so I just wish I had some pants."

"Don't be silly. Now take my hand. You should be able to do this on your own, but the first time I show you how. Ready?" When Bill nodded his head I leaped into the air pulling Bill with me. We hovered about ten feet off the ground. Bill looked panic stricken. That's why I didn't go any higher. I asked

"You ok with this." He said he was but I had my doubts. "Ok were going to go higher. Just hold onto my hands and I show you something I love to do here. Ready?" He said he was We shot up into the air and spun at the same time till we were about fifty feet above the tree tops, I stopped us and laughed a hearty laugh. Bill looked like he was going to be sick.

"Are you okay love?" I asked

"That's something I'm going to have to get use to, but yes I'm ok." I looked to the horizon and saw an orange glow. I pointed at it and said to Bill

"That's where the clearing should be. I never seen it lit up like that. Come on lets go there. This time I'll take it easy, no more spinning."

I slowly moved out so Bill could get use to it. When I could see he was getting a custom to it I would speed up. We arrived at the clearing a few minutes later. We stayed outside the glow of the lights. There were large burning touches around the circle that gave off the glow we saw. In the center of the clearing there was a platform about ten-feet above the ground. On the platform was large golden throne with a smaller throne next to it. Around the platform were thousands of people. I've never seen so many people in the clearing before. Usually there were only ten or twelve nymphs with me during the last night of the rite of renewal.

"What are you waiting for?" I heard behind me. I knew in an instant it was Desrei.

"Why are they all here?" I asked her

"They came to see their Queen. A few have business with you, only three. Then there will be a celebration. Don't worry you don't have to stay for all of it. Go on they want to see you." I turned to Bill and said

"Are you ready for this?"

"I guess so. I hold no power here. Your the one with all the power."

"Darling you hold more power then any of them down there. You hold my heart, to me that's more magic then any of them hold. And remember I can cancel their magic with a thought."

"Spoken like a true Queen. Now get going." Desrei said then disappeared. Somehow I doubted she had gone very far.

"Ready?" I asked Bill, he nodded his head and we moved out into the light. The noise from the gathering was thunderous until Bill and I move into the light. Then all became quiet as everyone in the clearing went to their knees. We moved out to the center of the circle then descended to the platform. A short young man with a green hue to his skin approached me and went to his knee. And said

"My Queen. I am Navin my ancestors were the keepers of the throne. I will announce all who have business with you. My loyalty cannot be bought. Do you wish for me to continue in this service?

"That would be fine for now Navin." I told him. I remembered who his ancestors were and how they were loyal to the throne. "Please have everyone rise, then let us contact what business we must."

"As you please my lady." then to the audience he said, "Queen Mayle has given you permission to rise. All those having business with the Queen please step forward." Two people stepped forward. One was a leprechaun and the other an elf. Navin signaled the leprechaun to come up first. I sat on the throne and Bill sat on the smaller one. The leprechaun when to one knee and said

"My Queen. My name is Laurel after the forgetting my ancestors had a large amount of gold that they knew didn't belong to them. They also knew someday the rightful owner would come forth and claim this gold. My ancestors invested this gold and over the centuries they have increased the value many times. After the reawaking, I came to realize this gold belonged to you my Queen. Does my Queen wish to know what her account is like."

I nodded my head and the leprechaun's hand extended a gold coin. I new what the coin would do in my hand. I accepted the coin and in an instant I knew what had happen to the gold. How much was there before the forgetting. How it was invested and how much there was now. I was stunned by the amount I was worth. I stood and said

"A rise Laurel I am honored to be served by such a esteemed family as yours. Your ancestors were noble Folk and their name will live on in the memories of all the Fairy Folk. I thank you and you're fore fathers for taking care of my treasury and cultivating it into what it is today. If I may request that you and your family continue in the management of this account till the end of time." I saw a tear come to his eye then he pull himself upright and said

"It would be my honor and my families honor to serve our queen in this capacity." He placed his hand on his heart, "It's my pleasure to serve My Queen." He said just before leaving the platform. Next came the Elf.

"My Queen My name is Efin. My ancestors also acquired a larger holding of land and livestock after the forgetting. We also knew it didn't belong to us and someday someone would come and lay claim to it. That day has come. I hope our management of your estate will please you as much as the management of your treasury."

"Efin your family served the queens of the Fairies since time immortal. It's a privilege to served by one such as you. I am relieved that your family has held my estate in trust since the forgetting."

Efin extended a hand carved stick that had ornate drawings on it. The drawing meant little but the magic in the stick told me all I needed to know. My wealth was beyond measure. I owned three thousand buildings in thirty different countries throughout the world, four major hotel chains. The livestock was all gone, except for a few racehorses. Instead of the carriages and carts that the former Queens owned I now owned two hundred vintage automobiles in ten different museums throughout the world. I also owned large tracks of land in almost every country in the world. These were mostly forestland that was inhabited by creatures of magic. I also owned a twenty-room mansion on a three thousand acre plantation, fifteen minutes from where I now lived. I had Efin rise and said

"Efin your family has done me proud. The growth in my estate throughout the centuries has been astronomical. You family's name will be remembered forever. I make one request that you and your descendents manage my estate till the end of time."

"My Queen it would be our honor to serve you. And the management of your estate is a privilege." Placing his hand over his heart he said, "It's my honor to serve you and all who follow you." Then he withdrew. Navin then approached and said

"My Queen that's all the business that you have to deal with, but there are a few representatives of different races of the Fairy Folk that would like to come forth and offer their services. I'll try to keep it down to a hand full."

"That would be fine but let the music begin and the celebration start." I told him then I handed the coin to Bill and asked him "Do you feel anything in this?" Bill took the coin in hand I could see by the look on his face that he too could see what I saw.

"My god Sheri is this really all yours." I nodded my head and then handed him the stick. His eyes bugged out then he said. "Your worth billions"

"No my love we're worth more then billions." Then I said, "did you see the mansion fifteen minutes from where we live?" He nodded his head "Can you imagine the parties we can thought there?" I said with a giggle. I turned my attention back to the crowd before me as a gnome made its to the top of the stairs. I went over and sat on the stair just below the top. The gnome stood on the top step so he could talk to me face to face. He was about eight inches tall. He looked like one of those yard gnome you see in some people's yards.

"My Queen If you need and yard work done, me and my brothers would love to do it for you. We haven't had any real work in centuries and now that we have our memories back we'd really like to put them to use." He said rather informally. I later found out that gnome's were a very informal bunch.

"I do have some need of you right now but later I may have a lot of need for you. I'll send you a message when I decide what I'm going to do." I told him

I met with about a dozen other representatives then the sky started to lighten up and I knew it was time to leave. I turned to Navin and said, "It's time for us to go."

"Of cause my Queen. Would you like to set up a schedule to hold court?" He asked I thought and said

"Why don't I hold court on Friday's every week. If we need more then I'll come more often if we need less then I back off some."

"That should be perfect my Queen. Until next time." he said as he bowed then disappeared. I turned to Bill he gave me the coin and the stick and asked

"How do we get back?"

"That's easy you just wish yourself back in your body."

"That's easy enough." He said He closed his eyes and he disappeared. I wasn't far behind him.

I woke up, Bill was still lying on top of me where he had collapsed last night. His half harden cock was still inside of me. I felt sticky from sweat and cum that had leaked out of me. I went to rub the sleep from my eyes and almost poked myself in the eye with the stick. I looked in my hand and I still held the stick and the coin. I could still feel the magic in them. It was the first time I ever brought something back from the renewal.

I kissed Bill's head that lay next to mine on the pillow. I finally got him to wake up; he looked around and realized that he had fallen asleep on top of me. "Oh I sorry did I sleep on you all night?"

"I guess so I doubt you climbed on top of me after you fell a sleep. I like you on top of me but if you don't mind getting off I have to pee and I need a shower really bad. I think were stuck together" Bill rolled off of me and said

"I feel like I didn't sleep all night. And did I have a weird dream." I rolled over onto my side and asked him

"Did it have anything to do with these?" I showed him the stick and the coin. Bill looked at me in shock and said

"Do you mean that was real?"

"Yes my love that was real. And we are the riches people on earth. Now this rich bitch is going to take a shower do you want to join me?

"Yea I need one." Bill got up and then said, "What time is it I feel exhausted?"

"It's one in the afternoon. You feel that way because your brain didn't sleep it was awake in the renewal. You body did sleep though. That really doesn't help much when the brain is tired. Hey think how I feel I've done this every night this week. Come on you'll feel better after a shower and you'll smell a lot better too." I said waving my hand in front of my face.

"Hey you don't smell that great either."

"Your nose isn't as sensitive as mine is. But I agree I smell pretty bad too." I said as I headed for the shower.

Once we showered I put on a short skirt and a tank top with out underwear. Bill put on panties and then said "do you know what happen to my breast form?"

"You don't need them anymore. All you have to say is I want to look like a girl. If you want a pussy instead of a dick you say I want to be a girl." I told him

"That's it you don't have to wave you hands or anything?"

"No unless I want to give you bigger tits or something. I spelled your body to change by you saying those words. And to turn back you say I want to be myself. Come on decide what you want to be and get dressed. We still have company. And I want to go look at that plantation today."

"You really want to do that? I want to look like a girl."

"I want to look at it then we can decide. It may not be in the best of shape." I told her

"Twenty rooms will be a lot to clean."

"We can hire people to clean them, or I could ward off the rooms we don't use, so no dirt or dust gets in them. I'll remove the wards when we have guests." I told him

"Ok it can't hurt to look." Bill said as he finished getting dressed

We went down stairs. On the way down I sent a message to the Elf holding the key that I would like to see the house today at four. He told me he'll meet me at the house and that it needed cleaning but other wise it was in perfect shape. I thanked him and ended the message. We found everyone on the patio. Pam jumped up and got me a cup of coffee and a bowl of fruit. She got the same for Bill as well.

"How did everyone sleep?" I asked

"Four to a bed was fun in the beginning but after about three hours Beth and I kick, Kandy and Julie off the bed, they slept on the floor." Janie told me

"I'm sorry next time will get one of those air beds. Mary how did you all do?" I asked

"I think we were fine. How about you Sharon?"

"I was fine I had a boob or a pussy in my face all night."

"So what does every one want to do today?" I asked

"Kandy and I have to be leaving soon. We have his parents coming over for dinner and she needs time to get her make-up and nail polish off and I need to get cooking dinner." Janie said

"Julian has to work in the ER tonight so we'll be leaving soon too." Beth said I was disappointed that neither of them was staying. Mary said that Debbie hadn't called yet so she didn't know and Sharon had a dinner date tonight. Then the phone rang it was Jenny

"Hello love. I'm glad your up. Kim's been dieing to talk to you. Can we come over it'll be just three of us. Jack had a golf date he needed to make."

"Sure come on over. And maybe we can have some fun." I told her she said they'll be right over then hung up.

Beth and Julie said there good byes and after they left Janie said "I really had a great time I wish we didn't have to leave so soon but we made these plans a couple of weeks ago."

"If they leave early then come on back. I'm sure we'll still be up." I told her.

"If you really don't mind I just might. We don't have anything planed for tomorrow so if we're up all night we can sleep in tomorrow." Janie said excitedly

"No we don't mind in fact we'd love to have you." I told her just as they were leaving. Jenny, Ginger and Kim arrived just as Janie and Kandy left.

Kim when straight to her knees and said "My Queen I want to thank you for lifting the spell of pain for me and all like me. The one eyed worm isn't as bad as I feared." I looked up and saw the shocked looks on Jenny's and Ginger's faces. I pulled Kim into a standing position and said to her

"I gather you let some one penetrate you and you enjoyed it."

"Yes my Queen it was wonderful. Last night Jenny used a vibrator on me and this morning Ginger and I had intercourse. It was fantastic. Now I know why women love it so much. Thank you for my self and all who are like me." She said. I could see the excitement in her eyes as her tears flowed down her cheek."

"Your welcome." I turned to Pam and said. "Pam would you get Kim a cup of coffee or what ever she wants." Then to Jenny I said "Would you like a cup too?"

Jenny grabbed my hand and dragged me into my den, spun me around and pushed me into one of the recliners. She stood in front of me placed her hands on her hips and said

"What the hell was that all about?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked and gave her a smile that was meant to make her confused. Jenny wasn't having any of it and was bound and determined to get an answer from me.

"Oh don't try and turn that smile on me. I want to no why that girl called you her Queen not once but twice. She acted like you were personally responsible for her pleasure when getting fucked." I knew she wasn't going to fall for any of my magic and I really didn't want to try and fool her. I stood and took her hand and sat her on the couch with me. And said

"Jenny what I'm about to tell you has to stay between just us. I mean our group. And really if you try and tell anyone else they'll think you nuts." I waited for her answer

"Your not going to tell me about you beging a Nymph again are you?" She asked

"Jen not only am I a nymph I'm the queen of the Fairy Folk of which Kim is one." She looked at me not believing what I was saying. "Do you want me to prove it?"

1...34567...9