Lifes Changes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure prove to me you're a nymph. Do you have some sort of magic powers?" I could see the doubt in her eyes and I couldn't blame her. If she told me what I was telling her I'd have called the wacky ward by now.

"Tell me what, if anything you would want to change on your self." I told her She looked at me confused so I said, "Would you like bigger breasts longer hair, longer legs or different color eyes?"

"Ok I'll bite make me taller." She said I stood and had her stand as well. Jenny was a little taller then I was about two inches or so. When she stood this time She was six-inches taller then I was. The surprise on her face was remarkable. "How did you do that?"

"I told you I'm a nymph I have the power to give people what they want." I giggled and said, "Check between your legs." Jenny reached in to her shorts and touched her self. And gasped in shock. She pulled down her shorts and found a semi-erect cock and a set of balls between her legs.

"Oh my God is this real?" She asked. I walked over and started stroking her cock. Her eyes closed as she purred her content.

I returned Jenny to her normal five foot five height and drop to my knees. I took her cock in my mouth and started sucking the head. Once I had the head nice and wet I started sucking more of her ten-inch cock into my mouth. Her cock wasn't as wide as Bill; I figured if I was going to suck it I might as well be comfortable.

It didn't take me long to work it into my throat. Once it was there I started to do my swallowing trick, which work on her the same as it did on Bill. Jenny started grunting moaning as she pumped her cock into my mouth and down my throat. After a few minutes of this Jenny said

"Oh god I feel so strange. This is great but I feel so weird. There's a pressure building inside of me. Oh god what's happening." She screamed as her body jerked and she pumped gob after gob of cum into my mouth.

It felt and tasted like Bill's cum. When Jenny stopped cumming she collapsed onto the couch pulling her cock from my mouth. I knelt there holding a small amount of her cum in my mouth as I waited for her to recover. When she looked at me I knelt up and kissed her on the mouth. When she opened her mouth to except my tongue I pushed her cum into her mouth. She pulled away from me and said

"Eww what was that? I laughed and said

"That's your cum sweetie. If you cum in my mouth you're going to tasted it too."

"Since it's mine I guess it's ok. You know it really does tasted like cum." She said, as she finally tasted what was in her mouth. She looked down at her soft cock and said. "You might as well take this away. That was fun and I'd really like to try making love to you with it, but I really don't want it hanging between my legs all the time."

"Oh I can only give you things I can't take them away." I said trying to hold in my laughter as Jenny's jaw dropped and she stammer something unintelligible. Then I bent over and kissed her dick and it disappeared.

"Don't do that you scared me half to death. I though I'd have to walk around the rest of my life with that thing swinging between my legs." I laughed and said

"You'd be the prettiest transsexual walking around." We both laughed then I asked. "So do you believe me?"

"How could I not after what just happen. And by the way I can see why everyone thinks you give great blowjobs. That was fantastic. Can we do it again sometime."

"Of cause and if you want I'll give you one to fuck Ginny with." I told her as she stood up and pulled up her shorts. We left the den, linked arm in arm. When we entered the living room I asked

"Do you want to go see a house with us?" Jenny looked sad and said

"Are you thinking about buying another house and moving away?"

"I actually own this house already. It's part of my royal estate the elves have been holding for me."

"So you really are a Queen? She asked

"Yes. I'm the queen of the Fairy Folk and all beings of magic."

"And Kim is one of you subjects?" She asked

"Yes and her father as well and thousands more. All my treasures and holdings were held in trust until the Awaking that happen yesterday. I know this sounds bizarre to you but it's all true."

"It does sound bizarre, but after what just happen in there I have to believe you and the way Kim threw herself at you I have to believe you are a Queen. So what's this house look like your going to see?"

"I have a vague image of it but that's all. It sits on a three thousand acre plantation and it's quite big." I told her

"I'll go with you. I'm sure Ginny will too." She told me as we walked out on to the patio. Kim walked up to us and said

"You mage. I mean Sheri I have an appointment this afternoon. Glenda told me that Janie and Kandy are coming back tonight. I was wondering if I could too?"

"Of cause you can and bring your father too. If he wants too." I told her

"Thank you I'll see if he does. Until to night then." She said then she waved to Jenny Glenda and Ginny and left.

"Where is Pam and Mary?" I asked Glenda

"Their upstairs getting change to go with us to see the house. What were you two up to in the den so long."

"Sheri was telling me that she was a Queen and then she gave me a fantastic blow job." Bill laughed but Ginny said

"What do you mean she's a Queen and then I want to hear how she gave you a blow job?" Jenny explained what she knew and how I gave her a blowjob. He looked doubtful so I said

"You don't believe me do you? Check between your legs." Ginny felt between her legs through the skirt she was wearing. She then pulled down her skirt and panties and looked between her legs and said

"What did you do?" She sounded panic stricken

" I made you into a real girl. Do you like?" I asked

"I don't know it feels so different. Can I have sex like a girl does?" She asked as she stroked herself

"Of cause you can. Would you like Glenda to make love to you?" I asked

"Not right now but definitely later." I waved my hand over her pubic area and then said

"When you want someone to make love to you as a girl. Just say I want to be a girl. When you want to turn back just say I have to be me. You can only do this with people of the Fairy Folk. If the person your with isn't then you won't change except for Jenny because she knows about us."

"So all I have to say now is. I have to be me." Ginny said and she changed back into her normal state. Then she asked, "Will this be permanent?"

"Until I remove the spell or you piss me off." I said with a giggle. Jenny said

"Hey how come I didn't get a spell?" I wave my hand over her and said

"You have to say I want to fuck like a man. And to go back you say. Its better to be a women."

"I want to fuck like a man." Jenny said then her cock grew in her pants and stuck out the top. "Definitely it's better to be a women." After her cock disappeared she said "Yea I like a smooth front then all that bulging. " We all laughed then she asked, "When are we leaving? "

"It's three o'clock now we could go and look around the estate before the caretaker gets there. We just have to wait for Pam and Mary."

While we waited I drank two more cups of coffee everyone else had one each. It was twenty after three when Pam and Mary finally came down. I said to both of them. "Did you all have to make those outfits?" Both girls blushed a deep red and looked at the floor.

"I'd say from those blushes these two had a little taste of heaven." Jenny said both girls blushed even deeper.

"Grab your purses girls and let's go." I said Bill and I jumped into our car while Pam Mary Ginny and Jenny jumped into Jim's car. Bill sat in the passenger seat while I sat behind the wheel. I asked Bill "How come you didn't drive?"

"What if for some reason I got stopped. I'd have a hard time explaining why I'm dressed in women's cloths." He told me I said

"Look at your drivers license." Bill opened his purse and looked at his license.

"Did you just do this?" He asked as he realized his license showed that he was female and it had a picture of him looking like one.

"No that's part of the magic. Everything that could give you away as a guy changes except for this right here." I said as I grabbed his cock. "You could even go to work like that and all your clients would recognized you as a girl and that you've always been one. When you change back to a guy it wouldn't even phase them unless you do it right in front of them. And you can't, you have to do it in front of me, Pam, Jim and Jenny or by your self but not in front of anyone else."

Twenty minutes later we pulled into the drive way to the plantation. About a hundred feet down the drive off to the right. We saw a house that was bigger then Jenny's or ours. But it didn't look like a twenty room mansion. Bill asked

"Do you think that's it?"

No it's down further. We'll know it when we see it." I told him I drove on further then came to a clearing with a large house in the center. There was one other car there that I could see. I stopped the car on the circle drive and got out. Jenny parked behind me and they also got out. I noticed a gentleman standing on top of the stone steps by the entrance to the house. His appearance was a spell that hid his elfin features. Jenny came up to me and asked

"Are you sure this is the right place." She looked like she was afraid of getting arrested for trespassing.

"I'm positive. Why don't you all stay down here, while I go talk to this gentleman?" I told everyone. I walked up the steps and when I came a breast of the elf He bowed and said

"My Queen I'm Gavin caretaker of the home. As you can see it's a very beautiful home. And if I may it's fit for a Queen."

"Yes Gavin the outside is quite beautiful. If I may ask you a personal question."

"Anything my Queen."

"How did your people manage during the forgetting with out memory of your magic to hide your elf appearance?" I asked I knew it was a very personal question but I had to know.

"This spell you see before me was part of the forgetting spell. My people didn't even realize we were elves until the awaking. We always thought we were human. So we kept the spell in tact and only one of magic can see thought it."

"You said you're the caretaker. Do you live in that house by the gate?" I asked

"No my Queen I live down the road about a mile or so The corporation has a security service that checks on the house several times a day. The home you saw by the gate is also empty. Would my queen like to see the inside?"

"Yes I would is it okay for my family and friends to come in as well?

"Of cause my queen all your friends and family are welcome. Are you thinking of living in the home?" I looked at him to see if he objected to it, but I saw no objection in his face.

"I was thinking of it. Is there a problem"?

"Oh no my Queen. When we learned that you lived near by we were hoping that you would. A home this beautiful should be enjoyed. If you do want to move in, the corporation will return the furnishings that were put in to storage so they wouldn't be lost in a fire or a hurricane. If that's what you want. Other wise we can furnish the home how ever you would like. Personally if it were I, I would furnish it with modern furniture. It's much more comfortable than the older antic furniture."

I sent a message to Bill to bring everyone up as Gavin open the door then went to security panel and punched in the code. Once everyone was in the entrance hall Gavin explained the history of the home

"The home was built in eighteen-thirty-five. It was lived in until eighteen fifty-six when the corporation, ah, your estate purchased the property. Due to the fact that it was empty and own but the corporation from the north it escaped Sherman's destruction. The home has been renovated three times since your estate took possession. The latest was five years ago when the central air conditioning was added a long with the pool, the sauna and the exercise room."

We walked into the kitchen and Gavin continued. "As you can see the kitchen is completely modern. All the appliances are up to date."

Gavin show us around the rest of the home. The bedrooms, all on the second floor, were large with large walk in closets that made the closet Jon just installed look like a junkyard. There was no furniture in the home and all the carpets where missing. The floors were tongue and groove southern yellow pine polished to a high gloss. The master bedroom was bigger then the entire down stair of the house I now lived in. There were eight bedrooms on the top floor that all lead out to the balcony that stretched around the entire top floor. The master bath had a tub that was twice the size of the one in my bath. The shower could fit six easily and had six showerheads and three body sprays. There was three sinks one toilet and a bidet. The walls, floor and counter tops were pink Italian marble.

When we were done with the main and the top floors. Gavin took us down to what he called the play area. On the bottom floor was the exercise room that had a stair master a treadmill weight machine and free weights. Next to it was an entertainment room that had a state of the art sound system that could be controlled from any room in the home. And a sixty inch wide HDTV with stereo surround sound. Not to mention the pool table and bar. When we were done with the entertainment area Gavin said

"Before we go in to the play room. I just wanted to tell you that the corporation some how knew that the owner of the estate would be sexually adventurous. So this area was added to accommodate that part of their personality. This all could be removed if that is your wish."

Gavin open the door to the play room. I knew in a instant the play room was not meant to play board games in. There where razed platforms with big mattress on them cover in black silk. The floor was also very spongy to step on.

Then Gavin walked over to a wall that was covered in mirrors and pressed a button. The wall slid open to reveal a full-blown dungeon. There was a cross rack and an assortment of spreader bars hanging on the wall. Along with cuffs whips chains and paddles. The ceiling had several sets of pulleys hanging form it. I look over to Bill and Pam and they both had a dreamy look in their eyes. Jenny and Ginger also had that look. Mary looked shocked. I thanked Gavin and he took us back thought the playroom and into the exercise room and out to the pool area.

The pool was an Olympic size pool that was half covered with screening. The screening dipped down below the water line to keep the bugs out at night and it could be opened during the day so the entire pool could be used. Next Gavin took us to the carriage house

The carriage house was really a ten-car garage. There was room for six more cars seeing that four of the stalls were already filled. There was a Lamborghini a Porsche a Mercedes and a Viper. I turned to Gavin and asked

"Why are these cars here?"

"The corporation always keeps four cars here. So that when the owner of the estate did show up they had something to drive. In a year or two these cars would be replaced by four new cars and these would go into one of the collections."

"So all the cars that are in my estate were for the owner of the estate when they claimed it. Other wise they when into the collections. "

"Not all the cars go into the collections only a select few. The ones our museum's curators deem collectible, the rest were sold off. That concludes the tour of the house is there anything you would care to see again. Or would you care to see the gatekeepers house?"

"I would like to see the Gatekeepers house as well on my way out."

"Very good Ma'am. I'll meet you at the house. Please take your time here, there's no rush. We want you to feel at home here." Gavin turned and went to his car. Once he was out of hearing Jenny said

"You have to let me drive this car. I'll do what ever you ask but I need to drive this car." She said as she caressed the Lamborghini. I could see Bill thought the same of the viper and Ginny had her eye on the Mercedes. That Porsche looked pretty good to me.

"Of cause we can always take them out for spins. I'm trying to figure if I want to live here."

"Why wouldn't you want to live here the place is gorgeous? You can lie out by the pool and sunbath nude and no one will report you to the cops. Like happen to me once. That master bedroom and bath is to die for. And the play area, well I can just imagine the fun we'll have down there." Jenny said. She made all the arguments to live here except one. I mentally asked Bill to take everyone outside except Jenny. When we were alone I went to her and said.

"I'd love to live here my only problem is what I do about you. I don't want to lose you as a friend and lover." Jenny wrapped her arms around me and said

"You won't lose me I'll come to visit all the time." I knew that's not how it will work out.

"You'll come for a while then you think it's too much of a hassle. And stop coming then I'll be stuck in this big house with out you." I said as a tear crawled down my face. Jenny knew I was right but she didn't want to say it. Then I said

"Why don't you and Ginny come live here with me? I think you'll love it here." Jenny thought it over and said

"I would except for one thing. Ginny and I both love our privacy. I know it doesn't seem that way but we do. We can have all the people we want over, But when we don't we can close our door and just relax." I knew there was that problem that's why I wanted to see the gatehouse. I said

"What if the two of you move in to the gate house then you won't be that far away and still have your privacy. And you can drive the Lamborghini any time you want." Jenny laughed and said

"That's not fair. I'll tell you what Ginny and I'll look at the gatehouse, it's pretty big. Then we'll talk it over privately. If we decide not to, then you'll have to respect our answer ok."

"When you make your decision then I'll make mine." I told her. We walk out side hand in hand. We got back in our cars Jenny asked Mary and Pam to ride with us so she and Ginny can talk. When we got to the gatehouse Gavin was already there with the doors open.

The four of us went to the house while Jenny and Ginny stayed in their car talking. I knew if I wanted to I could hear what they were saying but I respected their privacy. As I walked up to Gavin he could see by the look on my face that I was not that happy.

"My Queen, are you displeased with the property?" He asked in a low voice.

"I'm quite pleased with property my troubles lie else where." Gavin look at me then at Jenny's car and then at me again and nodded his head. Then he said.

"This home can be renovated to anyone taste's." I almost hugged him.

"Thank you Gavin you are obviously a wise man."

"Thank you my Queen. Most elves are." He said it in a way that was not bragging but stating a fact. Jenny and Ginger got out of their car and came up to the house. Gavin showed the house to them as if they were potential buyers. When we were done I thanked Gavin and told him I'd be in touch. He bowed and went back to the big house to close it up. I asked Pam and Mary to ride home with us so Jenny and Ginny could talk.

When we arrived home I sent Pam and Mary out to get some steaks and some lobsters, for dinner. Jenny and Ginger pulled into our drive way and came in the house. I had mentally talked to Bill on the way home and told him of my plan he thought it was a good one and was all for it. He didn't want to lose their friendship either. Jenny sat us all down and said

"Are you both sure you want to do this. I mean move out there into that big house and have us move into the smaller one." Bill and I both said that we were "Ok there's some changes I want to make to the house. But there not major ones."

1...456789